All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
6890 Tower Rd, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Everything you need to fly"
Stayed here before a early morning flight. Hotel staff was very friendly and professional. Reserved a seat on the free shuttle to the airport and everything went smooth. Would and will be staying here again in the future as I was happy and impressed with the entire stay.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend it if you want to get sleep"
Their parking is so scarce they ask you to park on the street, not exactly convenient. The rooms are ok but the shower head is for a tiny person and the entire building reeks of smoke and mildew. The rooms are good size but they are outdated and you can hear everything that goes on anywhere on the floor above and below you.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
Rachel
"My experience"
Cable wasn't working in room, called front desk they told me they would get a hold of someone, 3 hours later I called back and she said she didn't know anything about it. I checked out of this hotel 5 hours after I got there went to turn my keys in front desk and waited 15 minutes for the lady to get off the phone. I booked this hotel 1 month in advance so I could check right in, I waited 45 minutes to be served and had to do the entire check in process (wwas already paid) I will NEVER stay at a quality inn again.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
andrew
"good"
Hotel personnel were great. Lack of dining in area left little to choose from.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"replace pull out couch"
Customer services was great, but the hotel was couch was dirty and the mattress was too!
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Nicole
"no wake up call as requested"
No one was at the counter when we checked out and we couldn't leave our car because there wasn't anywhere to park; not even on the street
Other trip May 21, 2015
TJ
Was close to the airport. Nice to have a shuttle to and from the airport. We left the car at the Hotel for the week we were gone, which was nice. Breakfast was awesome.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Review of Quality Inn"
Our only complaint is that our shuttle bus never picked us up at DIA on our return. We waited close to an hour and we finally got a ride back with the shuttle going to the Holliday Inn (next door). We also wanted to pay with money on our last night,and weren't able to do so because we had reserved through expedia. We didn't know it wasn't possible to pay direct. Friendly staff, quiet area and nice breakfast.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
esther
"Snow Day"
Arrived two days early and were immediately registered for our room. Snow expected in passes so we decided to come down to Denver early. End of two week vacation and the quiet and rest were appreciated. Great room, fast internet, good places to eat in area, good shuttle service to return car, close gas stations, overall a great decision on our part. Would stay again!
Other trip May 15, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
Greeted with towel art made into swans. It was so nice.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Close to the airport."
Need a larger shuttle bus. We had to ride another hotel shuttle to get to the hotel at 11:00 PM.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Denver trip"
Was good place to stay, but bathroom was small and not much counter space.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
"Smelled bad"
Room smelled bad smelled like smoke awful very dis appointed
Other trip May 7, 2015
Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool after our dinner across the street at Ruby Tuesdays. The shuttle bus driver was very pleasant and helpful with directions after leaving the hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Shannon
The staff was welcoming and it was a great place to stay to catch an early morning flight
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Clean room"
Our one night stay was excellent! Clean room, friendly staff, affordable rate, quick check in, and nice selection of food for breakfast.We will definately will be staying here again the next time we are at the airport.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Caitlyn
Comfortable bed, clean and welcoming staff. Great early morning shuttle to DIA.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"One Night Get Away"
Had a friend in from out of town, that was flying out Sunday Morning. Stayed here for the night to be close to the airport. Great room. Very clean and staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Dawn
"Are they serving breakfast to their friends?"
The rooms were good and clean. We did have a lot of noise throughout the night from room above. When we went to breakfast there were a bunch of young men getting breakfast also. They were talking with one employee loudly and with vulgar language. It did not appear the men even stayed there but were just coming in for food? Very inappropriate behavior and language.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"overnight accommodation for a trip out of the city"
the room was clean comfortable and the breakfast was good
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very positive experience."
Only there a short time. But it met my needs beautifully
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Ken
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Everyone was very nice and room was comfortable. Treadmill is kinda old, but otherwise nice amenities
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Our family stayed one night close to the airport as we got in late, this is an older hotel, beds were average comfort, breakfast was sparse. There are so many other hotels in the vicinity that we have stayed at that have more comfortable beds and better breakfast choices.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Well satisfied."
For a short overnight stay - it was good. Great people on front desk.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Enjoyed the staff at the front desk, helpful and friendly. Would like to have had a frig in the room.
"convenient"
Stayed overnight so we could catch an airplane and leave our car there. Was easy to catch a shuttle to the airport and back to the motel to get the car when we flew home.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Harry
"Great people, property needs a little TLC"
The front desk was great to deal with, and the room was clean and fresh. Loved the microwave and fridge, and the microwaveable meals available from the front desk's snack store. Our room would have been much more comfortable if the air conditioner had worked, though, and surely a large hotel chain does not have to put patched and worn sheets on the beds, such as the ones in our room.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Pleasant hotel; interesting shuttle ride..."
Hotel staff were friendly and very efficient. Good breakfast, spacious room. On arrival, they seemed to be having some glitches with their airport shuttle, and once it finally came the driver drove like a maniac. Our return shuttle trip was thankfully pretty standard.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Staff was helpful. Breakfast should last until 10. Good for 1 night.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"ANNOYED"
LOUD , could hear every step the person upstairs took, FLOOR SQUEAKING, could hear everyone in lobby talking, hard to get a good night sleep. Don't stay on the first floor,
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"close to the airport and clean"
Jason the Maintenance Tech went out of his way to bring me ice for an injury. I didn't have to ask him, he met me at the elevator door with the ice. The ladies at the front desk were also very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Rainie
"Good stay"
the hotel was good, I liked the location it was at not to much traffic.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"EXCELLENT STAY"
I WAS IN COLORADO FOR THREE DAYS OF TRAINING. THE HOTEL WAS MOST COMFORTABLE. THE ONLY ISSUE WAS NO HOT TUB AND POOL. KRISTIN AT THE FRONT COUNTER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. EXCELLENT BREAKFAST
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
John D
"Close to airport"
Clean and staff was very polite and helpful. Only complaint was bathroom awful small. Not much room on sink counter.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"great place near airport"
quick stay before flying home, clean
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Close to the airport, with nice accomadations."
Wanted to stay close to the airport. Flight got cancelled so stayed for the second night.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"uncomfortable"
My room was not cleaned well. There were dirty towels hanging in the bathroom when I arrived. The bed was uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great hotel, friendly staff!"
Great hotel, friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
Ben
"Good stay"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good but disappointed no eggs, Overall it was a good stay
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Tomas
"Close to the airport, shuttle too"
Checked in late, staff was more than accommodating. Suggested late dinner options and secured late check out for me. Very friendly.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"good place to stay"
Great hotel if your looking for a place to rest your head this is it
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Justin
"school"
awesome stay! We stay here all the time.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
donna
"Good room, but no light and TV control not working"
My room was very clean and fairly comfortable, but the lamp next to my bed did not work and neither did the TV control. In order to have light at my bedside I had to move a lamp from the corner to next to my bed. I also could not get warm air from the window heater, as it kept coming out very cold. It was snowing outside so I did not appreciate the additional cold air.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
LYRA
"Hotelaves Staff "Abandons Ship" At 11:00 PM"
I am conflicted about this rating because the hotel stay itself was a disaster but the general manager did agree to a refund, and he was really nice. When we arrived to check in at about 11:00 PM, front desk staff had left the hotel. Yes, the hotel was completely unmanned (apparently the overnight staff were late and the staff they were relieving just decided to depart). Many guests were stuck in the lobby trying to check in. We had to wait about 45 minutes for someone to arrive to man the front desk. Meanwhile, guests were answering the front desk phones and generally trying to do their best to keep the property safe.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Jake
"2 night stay"
Nice room for the price . we needed something close to the airport with shuttle and it worked out well for us
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
nicolas
"Paper thin walls"
I stayed here due to an early morning flight at DIA. The staff was friendly, the room was comfortable, but after an early bedtime, I was only able to sleep for a few hours due to my upstairs neighbors getting up around 2:00 am. I could hear every step above me, doors slamming, voices, etc. I am a light sleeper and was unable to fall back asleep. My shuttle to DIA left before 6:00 a.m., and with only a few hours of sleep, I felt horrible the next morning. I was also disappointed by the $35 fee to park my car at the hotel. I was told $35 was a weekly rate, I only needed parking for 2.5 days. There should be a reduced rate for parking if you're there less than a week. In the future, I will choose another hotel, and pay more, to get a good nights sleep and feel rested before traveling. The shuttle was also very crowded in the morning and was a very unpleasant experience. I was very disappointed in this hotel, the parking, and the shuttle, and will not stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel."
Nice hotel. Highly recommend for others.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Close to airport."
overall good. The shuttle could have been marked a little better, missed it the first time and had to wait another 35 mins for it again in 25 degree snowing weather.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
jeff
"Near airport"
Flew out in morning so we wanted to be by airport.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
thomas
"Super Clean"
Perfect place for overnight before early morning flight out. Super clean, which is all I care about.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015