All hotels in Watsonville, California, United States of America
1620 W Beach St, Watsonville, CA, 95076, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
    2.8
    2.6
"NIGHT STAFF NO CLUE"
My husband checked in and was told by the night hotel staff that we only reserved for 1 day and that our card did not go thru. Card just needs to be swiped a couple of times in order for it to go thru. My husband came to the car and told me what was told by the night hotel staff and when I tried to log in to pull my email from expedia, he came and told my husband that he checked the other computer and that it did show our reservation for 2 days. Is it true that the other computer's information is not the same as the other one? He can't tell the customer the wrong information.Also, the room smells cigarette smoke, we had to open the window all night for 2 nights and our room is facing the freeway so it was very noisy, we also had to open the door to get the air thru; the window screen door was bent; the worst part is the carpet, it's so filthy-invest in carpet cleaner and clean your room and hallway carpet.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Lourdes
"Right for the price"
Overall a good stay, clean room, quiet, the location is convenient near the highway exit but there are no store or restaurant near it.
5 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Ron
Clean, comfortable, convenient
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Not Quiet but comfortable"
Middle of no-where. Maybe it it was just during my stay but other guests were really loud/noisy. Toilet was working that great, beds were a bit low but comfortable. Request to have top floor away from the front entrance. Staff was nice. Just sad the hotel conditions were not high up there.Has potential though.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Sam
"New built and well kept facilities"
Staffs are pleasant, big parking lot, new built hotel, everything is bright and shinny, good for the price, except location is far away from all attractions but we stayed here at the Monterey car show so everywhere else price is too expensive so this is a good night stay for the cheapest price I can find for the availability in that day.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Overall, very satisfied!"
Our family had NO complaints or issues during our stay. Overall, we were very satisfied. Our kids loved the pool and breakfast. Our room was very spacious for 2 adults and 2 children, comfortable beds, clean room and huge bathroom. We would stay again ;-)
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
P. Tali
"Way over priced for what you get"
First reservation was NOT honored at first hotel and Hotels.com was able to accommodate us in this dump for the night.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Charlie
"Service while breakfast"
The service during breakfast was excellent. The lady who was serving / refilling was having a smile on her face as we'll at heart. She was serving with internal happiness and warmth. She made our day the best. We were very satisfied and filled even eating a very little of the food.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Nice stay close to Santa Cruz BoardWalk. Good breakfast, but the beds were very squeaky!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
The walls and carpet was very dirty, closet was so low your clothes touched the nasty floor, didn't leave enough towels in the room
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
It was not professional from the very beginning when we had driven a ways was going to check in at 3 pm which was instructed and when we got there we were told that we had to come back at 4:00 pm to check in. The reason was that they have enough held to clean the rooms. it was at best a high price for a Motel 6
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
clarence king
Terrible experience!! I would NOT recommend staying here. I booked my reservation through Expedia, received a confirmation number and a confirmation email stated that the room had been confirmed with the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel to check in, I was told they were not going to honor my reservation, something about not being happy with Expedia. The LACK of customer service the hotel provided was amazing! There was no additional conversation or any help in trying to resolve the issue. The manager was also contacted by two customer service reps from Expedia to resolve the issue and remind him of his obligation, but he still refused. So that left us scrambling to find a hotel, at the last minute, in an unfamiliar city!
Jackie
Quiet but uncomfortable bed and mold on bathroom ceiling.
"It Served its Purpose"
We stayed here while on our roadtrip on Highway 1. It seemed like the whole state's hotel rooms were sold out. So we ended up in this hotel for the night. The room was big and it was conveniently located near the highway. We were able to go to a small village within 10 minutes for a fresh seafood dinner where we even saw a whale out the window. Watsonville itself is a depressed little burg that seems to house many immigrant farm workers, and the room had an odd smell to it. It worked for just one night, but I wouldn't have wanted to stay for two.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Danielle
"Not worth price"
Not recommend
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"horrible"
This stay was horrible. The beds were not comfortable. The carpet was dirty and the staff were rude. On checkout I asked for a receipt showing the one day that I stayed and the desk clerk and the Manger refused to provide a receipt because I had booked thru Hotels.com. Not only did they refuse, they were beligerent and ride about it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Hotels.Com should quit using this hotel for there users. Very disappointed. I frequently book stays with Hotels.com and have never had any problems before. Very disappointed in this booking.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Gail
"GOOD VALUE: Free Wi-Fi in room, Free Breakfast"
Days Inn Watsonville was competitively priced with similar motels in this location but offers more value. The rooms were large, comfortable, and clean. Free wifi in the rooms and free breakfast make this an easy choice over nearby motels that have wifi only in public areas and/or offer only coffee (or nothing) in the morning. Overall a good experience and worth putting on the short list of places to stay in the Santa Cruz-Watsonville-Monterey Bay area.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Clean, efficient"
Clean, quiet hotel. Great location, close to highway, close enough for visits to Santa Cruz and Monterey. Since my plans included being out late at night, was appreciative of the fact I was given a room at the end of the hall, away from everyone else. It made for a quiet, restful night.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Solsbury
"Beds are very uncomfortable"
The beds are very uncomfortable, rooms have a particular smell, is not overwhelming but not pleasant. Paid over 200 dls for ONE night, it was not worth it. In my opinion, the hotel is overpriced for the area.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Liz
"Convenient off the HWY 1"
Bed frame was severely noisy!!! Bathroom curtain had a mildew smell...
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Q
"I'll stay again"
The room was very clean and roomy. Regarding the free bfest, I would've like making my own waffles. Some hotels have that. I think that would be a great addition to a hot meal.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
betty
"Good stay little expensive"
Stayed one night weekend in watsonville. All other hotels are really pricey in the area too but this is one of the better ones.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"A fine place for passing through"
This hotel is actually very busy, or at least it was on July 3rd. This was a resting place for us before meeting friends for the 4th. We were asked to turn our tv down, which was a bit odd since it wasn't that late or loud, but the hotel seemed to be chock full. The breakfast was good and the room was fine. The hotel staff was very sweet.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"Expensive hote!"
The hotel is expensive and it is out of date. We stayed here and the place is old and as soon as you walk in the smell is bad. The rooms are noisy and humid and the stay was not comfortable. We paid $100 for a place to stay and it was too expensive and the place is not nice.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Close to the beach we visited.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Renee
The hotel was fine, but next time I think I'll cough up the extra money to find a hotel in Santa Cruz. Driving back to Watsonville from all the beautiful spots around the area was a little depressing. If you have business in Watsonville, by all means use this motel.
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2014
Alex
"Dirty rooms, close to town"
The rooms are dirty and old (not the linens but the actual rooms are stained and dingy). The front desk clerks were polite. The free breakfast was chaotic due to large amount of guests trying to all get food within the scheduled breakfast time. At night the hotel was relatively quiet and we were able to get a good night's sleep. Due to dingy rooms we will not book here again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous
The locating was great for us! The price was the most inexpensive! The staff was friendly and service was good. The conditions were fair. The hotel needs a deep upholstery cleaning or replacement of some of the furniture. I did not have the chance to get in the pool, but it looked refreshing. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
The location is pretty good if you need to get to both the coast and places further inland, though the immediate neighborhood is fairly bleak. The front desk staff were very competent and friendly, even when dealing with a deluge of customers. The condition of the "hotel" however, is deplorable. The stairways were thick with the smell of mildew and cigarette (and *not* cigarette) smoke. The room itself was fairly clean, but the tub was scratched and had some kind of rust in one large spot. What drove the rating down to one star is the lack of hot water. That's right, despite waiting 3, 5 minutes with the water going full blast (which I hated to do, because of the drought) I was unable to get anything warmer than tepid. We paid over $100 for the room, on a Saturday night. We might as well have gone camping- much cheaper, better smelling facilities.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Gee
The first room they gave us smelled really bad like cat pee. The next room we got, smelled like mildew and the TV remote had no batteries. For the amount we paid for the room, $132.00 per night, it needs to be deep cleaned. We will not stay there again or reccommend it to anyone.
Need better breakfast
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Anthony poindexter
"Convenient and comfortable"
This hotel is right off the freeway, making it a convenient stop for either Santa Cruz or Monterey. It's nothing fancy, but affordable, comfortable and fairly clean. Pool area was nothing fancy, but looked maintained and clean. Beds were average, cleaning was average, room size not bad, a/c and all amenities worked well, hot water was fine, bathroom a decent size. Nothing really to complain about here. It was close to sunset beach, where we ended up spending the day with our kids in the water, which was less crowed and cleaner than Santa Cruz. Overall, I was satisfied with this hotel, it fit my needs which were basically just a place to crash with my family in between various activities we were doing. It is close to the freeway, but I did not have any issues with noise, and slept like a baby. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near Santa Cruz"
Overall we had a pleasant experience! The staff were friendly and the breakfast was good!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
the only thing I can really complain about is when I walked in the room smell like bleach and that's not a good signstaff was nice we're having a little bit of difficulty with the television and the light but that got resolved overall it was a fair place to stay
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
The staff was very nice. Rates were good that is why we chose this place. Rooms were clean. Beds uncomfortable, not enough towels, the clock/alarm went off when we plugged a phone charger in. The continental breakfast was the worst I have ever had. I am not a complainer but this was not good. There needs to be hot eggs or have two or more microwaves, I don't like putting my food with other peoples.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Provided the essentials"
The hotel staff did not offer any information at check-in such as where the room was located ( near which door), how to use the TV system (which was a bit tricky), wire-less password, breakfast times, etc. The carpet was very dirty and the walls around the door area could have been wiped down. The breakfast items were very limited and exactly the same everyday. The electronic keys were easily deactivated and we had to be very careful where we carried them. The property is surrounded by fields and old warehouses but the shopping district is fairly easy to get to. Luckily, we were in the area for a family event and did not have to spend much time at the hotel. It was simply a place to sleep and shower.
7 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Dirty but served it's purpose"
This hotel needs a major overhaul. While the linens seemed clean, the rest of the room was not. The floors were so dirty that our socks were black on bottom from walking around. We just needed a place for one night to go to a local event, it worked but we won't stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Sheri
"Overpriced"
Hotel was clean and overall good. I had double beds and both were making noise when sitting on them, imagine turning around in the middle of the night. I think the price was a little high for the location and outdated beds.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Great place. Every trip we make to watsonville we stay n thz hotel. Its great the staff is gud n breakfast even better
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
maria
"Nice, clean and friendly hotel"
Overall this was great hotel to stay at. I was looking for something close to Santa Cruz. This hotel had very clean and upkept. The rooms look exactly like the pictures posted on the website. The staff was friendly and courteous. They offer free wifi and free breakfast. The breakfast offered main breakfast staples and they had a good variety. I was happy with the overall appearance and cleanliness. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Best in Watsonville"
Visiting for the bird life nearby. Great breakfast!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Les
"Nothing special, but gets the job done"
My husband and I stayed here primarily for the location as we were attending a wedding a few miles down the road. The location was perfect for us (right off the freeway) and the rooms were affordable. They do provide a light continental breakfast faire, which was nice but nothing to brag about. The hotel was clean was well maintained. I would stay there again if needed.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Marissa
"Nice hotel for the money and area"
Staff was somewhat helpful. The rooms were nice and clean but the beds were hard. Loved the amenities. Nice selection for breakfast.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Not far from stores"
Checked in very late and the hotel staff was great!Very peaceful, breakfast was great
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"If picture could tell the trues"
Room were definitely not clean ................................
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Juergen
"It was okay"
It was pleasant. Room clean, TV nice and maintain a clean breakfast area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Don't want to stay again"
System was down, first 2 rooms assigned had people still in them. TV had no picture, so they brought up one with no sound.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Good but the breakefast no to much good no stores no restaurants no to much people
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
angelica
"Not to shabby"
Went to get away on a day trip with my fiancé and two dogs, it's a good location for the distance from the state beaches and from Santa Cruz or Monterey.. Hotel is right off interstate 1.. Hotel was worth the price I paid for.. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Travis
"Only if you have to"
It served our purposes considering I found it the night before we hit the road. However, the blankets were ancient and thin as were towels. The carpeting was stained. Walls scuffed. Days Inn corporate should consider bulldozing this structure and rebuild.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014