All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
5215 W Willetta St, Phoenix, AZ, 85043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"stayed here for concert at Ak-Chin Pavilion"
We enjoyed our stay at Red Roof. The room was clean, friendly staff and quiet environment.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"A little R&R...."
Everything was amazing. Ill definitely be back, but next time ill be sure to bring everything so i dont have to go out. Not the best neighborhood, but my experience with the hotel made up for it.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Interesting lodging."
Stay was fine with the exception of having to repeat asking for housekeeping.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Luis P
"SANCTUARY, SANCTUARY Sanctuary much."
In the hospitality business your staff is what is most important. Your hotel staff at your Phoenix West facility "gets it".
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Bruce
"Good stay filthy carpet"
Carpet was filthy....moved the bed to check for bedbugs and seen that it doesn't get vacuumed there was crumbs there.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Sandra
"COMFY!"
HOME UNTIL I GET MY OWN!!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Monique
"great hotel!"
booked two nights. Stayed one. Was a nice room and comfortable just was way to busy the second night to return and relax!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"nice and clean"
staff was nice and clean rooms. Staff told us to go online to get a better rate so we could say money. I would stay at this hotel again
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
jerri
"So,so"
Room needed the carpet steam cleaned. Extremely dirty.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
andres
I would not pay to stay at another Red Roof Inn. They claim to be pet friendly. But don't be fooled. They have a one pet per room policy. I had to pay for a second room last minute costing a lot more money than my intial booking because their pet policy is in fine print.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Catherine
"awsome time"
Nice
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
100% smoke free rooms the signs say.. Had to change rooms because the first room smelled like smoke. Second room smelled like wet dog. When we left the hotel there was a homeless person laying on the sidewalk right outside
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very clean and staff is very friendly. Beds are comfortable. Great value for your money. They are also pet friendly. We will definitely be staying there again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Angeline
"West phoenix"
Nice comfortable room
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Crystal
"Red Roof Inn"
The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. The beds aren't soft enough for me but not many motel beds are. We've stayed at this Red Roof Inn before and we'll stay again. We love that they allow our lab without an extra charge.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Sandra
Very Affordable . . . Convenient really close to highway 10 East or West. They are nearby other Hotels but you can't beat the fact that they allow pets at No Extra Charge!!! Awesome we will most definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Good for Sleeping Only"
Good place to simply lay your head. No somewhere I would stay for a period of time. The staff doesn't go above and beyond for customers. This hotel did not meet expectations.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
LaToya
"nice hotel!"
Very big rooms ac very cold nice TV with HBO a big plus very comfortable beds just wish they had a little fridge or microwave inside the room
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
victor
"phoenix"
This was an upscale red roof inn. They need to put a sign on the main road to make it easier to find.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Timothy
"Nice Stay...tub not okay"
The stay was nice. The tub wasn't that clean. Could have been cleaner. I sprayed some of my cleaning spray to clean it out.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Just needed a place to sleep. That's about all I recommend here. Neighborhood is sketchy at best.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Kenneth
GOOD EXCEPT WE LET FRONT DESK KNOW THAT TUB AND BATHROOM SINK WAS VERY STOPPED UP WITH HAIR ESPECIALLY THE SINK WHERE RUNNING WATER COULD HARDLY DRAIN OUT WHEN BRUSHING TEETH. TRIED TO TREEZE OUT HAIR AND BLACK GUNCK.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"To hott and smelly ride elevator"
They need to put AC inside the elevator, its too hottt! Also clean the carpet and rid of the bad smell.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Louis
"Frequent traveler"
It was ok. Housekeeping sucks.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Victoria
"Five Stars"
This hotel had a very friendly staff. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Uriel
"comfortable stay dog friendly"
Very nice and clean the ladies at the front desk were very nice and the place is dog friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Maria
It was a good stay except no breakfast
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
Jose a
"Great saty"
clean room and very friendly staff. Great stay except they don't offer a breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Bruce
"experience at red roof"
The stay was okay. I guess you get what you pay for. I wish it was nicer on the outside. The actually room is okay its the outside that is not so good like the surroundings. The front desk ppl are kind of nice not as nice as they could be but their okay.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great Front Desk Staff"
We stayed just the one night, but the staff was incredible nice and cheerful. Lately been having to travel a lot and I can honestly say this was one of the quickest and nicest check in's I have encountered in the past two months. Will definitely choose this location again.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
I believe they could charge more if they took care to clean the carpets, particularly in the rooms (very soiled), clean the bedspreads (black smudges, clean the elevator, repair blinds and clean windows (the outside in particular). The service was warm and receptive and the A/C worked wonderfully in the 114 deg temperatures.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
W. Randall
"Denver return"
Everything was great. No breakfast offered.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Need to up grade to queen beds
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"A/C out at home."
Affordable comfort.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2015
Van
Extremely terrible and very rude management.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Good hotel for the price!"
They were able to accommodate me when I checked in an hour earlier than the usual check in time (3pm). The process at the front desk was fast. I was given the key to my room, and off I went. The room was AC'd, had basic cable, an alarm clock, basic necessities, and a nice view of the freeway. My room was also clean. And I slept comfortably. The only problem with this hotel is they don't offer breakfast, other than that they're okay. Also the neighborhood it's in isn't that bad. It's also not far from Chase Field! :)Goo
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"Unexpected stay"
Doesn't look like the picture on the website. But was okay for a unexpected stop.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Would book here again!"
Room was ready when they said it would be, the staff was super awesome. The only complain I have was that my room didn't have any hot water when I took my shower.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"bigger cups for coffee... better atmosphere at poo"
Visited for business. Rooms r okay needs a little more ventilation. Neighborhood surroundings is definitely poor and hostility. I didn't suffer but would of wanted for $300 a week. lol danish for breakfast
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Kody
"Red Roof Inn"
you get what you pay for.....
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Austin
"Will Stay Here Again"
Stayed here before and enjoyed our stay. Very Nice!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Virginia
"arrival"
Was not please that a person was standing in the front entrance with very sagging paints showing his under paints not a good welcome site.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
My husband, my 2 youngest children, and myself stayed here.We were given a handicap room.The bathroom was large but the layout of the room was small.At first we only had 2 towels,but after my husband went to the front desk to get more we had enough throughout our stay. The kids loved the pool.The maid was extra friendly.All in all a nice place to stay.We would stay here again.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
Valerie
"Great price! Right off the HWY 10"
Stayed one night during a business trip. Easy location right off HWY 10. Service was great, hotel condition was good for price. Room was huge and included a microwave and fridge. The Holiday inn next door had a bar/restaurant for those needing a quick bite.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Comfortable and affordable"
The staff was super friendly. The hotel was clean and well kept. No issues in our room at all. A few fast good selections close by for a quite bite. Neighborhood may be a little questionable, but being right off of I-10, that really wasn't an issue. Felt secure and would stay again.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Phoenix Summer Concert Series"
Our trip to Phoenix was to attend a couple of concerts. We enjoyed our stay at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix West. Desk staff were very nice and helpful throughout our stay. The area was not the best, most reassuring to see the security guard patrolling the facility and parking lot. A great place to stay if you travel with a pet, my dog loved the weeklong stay. No breakfast but plenty of great coffee available all day. Room was large, clean and the AC unit worked very well, kept it on low cool because it got too cold for us. I highly recommend the Red Roof Inn Phoenix West, great staff/facility and so easy to access the freeway to get around the city.
2 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"no"
Room was dirty did not like the stay
4 night business trip May 19, 2015
Travis
"GREAT FAMILY COMFORT."
I ended up getting an update due to a mix up which was a great thing . I loved it.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
diana
"Fairly clean and comfortable."
I expected more from this hotel given the decent ratings. I wasn't uncomfortable...the beds were actually the best thing about the room. But there was no closet or iron and the shelf/rack with hangers on it was hung absurdly low. The height might have been okay, but there was a personal safe in the room that was directly under it such that there wasn't even enough room for men's shirts to hang without wrinkling.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015