All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
5215 W Willetta St, Phoenix, AZ, 85043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"wonderful time"
The room was nice clean and comfortable and conveniently located, I was pleasantly surprised
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Bare bones hotel for decent price"
Close to freeway. No microwave or fridge but ok for what it is.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Karyn
"Good Price in Phoenix."
Hotel is clean, quiet and has a friendly & helpful staff. Our room & beds were comfortable but a little bare bones on amenities. Restaurants & grocery store across the street, many fast food chains & IHOP nearby. Easy access to freeway.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
RockinRobin
"sad"
Disappointed
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Tuan
"Great customer service but dirty sheets!"
When I first checked in I didn't walk up to my room right away, until a couple of hours after I go to open the door and it would not let me in. There was someone else in "my room" I was supposed to stay in, I went back down to lobby and the nice guy went ahead and checked me into another room. Everything was good until I noticed the sheets were dirty, some sticky stuff with hair on it, it was gross! I called up the front and told him if there was another room because the sheets were not clean, he said there wasn't but that he would send fresh sheets up, so he did. It was late I wanted to sleep so I just dealt with it. I am the type of person that checks everything in the room, specially the bed before laying down for those same reasons. I still had a great stay, but would probably think twice before staying here again.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good service"
The neighborhood is not the greatest but the staff were professional and the room was clean. Very convenient location. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"phoenix vacation"
It was just what dr ordered . Comfortable, Clean . Ty
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Christine
"Awesome!"
My friends and I planned a small trip to Phoenix. We rented two rooms. They were both very clean and well taken care of. The ice for the buckets were accessible and easy to get to. We were very happy with our stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Isis
"Just a roof over your head"
We rented 2 rooms for 1 night. We missed very much the fridge, the microwave, the bathroom fan, as well as the continental breakfast which are simply, just standard, for a hotel in this class. It seems that all the above amenities were replaced by a safe in each room, but this was of no practical use to us. We'll not return here in the future regardless of what the price says!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Didn't change the sheets and just folded up dirty towels. Room smelled? Lots of noise at night.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Clean and Professional - Good For Budget Traveler"
Right when you walk in you know that the hotel is run by professional people, the lobby is clean with nice furniture and fresh coffee, the front desk clerks are attentive, well dressed, friendly and professional. I almost wasn't sure if I was at a Red Roof Inn. -- The rooms were okay, nothing special but everything worked and they were clean, however they only put two towels in each room. We rented 5 rooms and some rooms had 3 and 4 people in it so that was an inconvenience to go ask the front desk for another towel or two. -- The Free WiFi had a strong signal. There were several fast food restaurants nearby and a good Mexican restaurant directly across the street. Overall, a great buy for the money. Oh and don't forget to ask for your pre-charged safe fee of $1.50 per room back when you check out. They take it off right away. Again, nice place well run stay here if you're on a budget.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Stayed for the weekend for a family function:)"
The hotel was very good, I have stayed there a few times and never have had a bad experience at all. The complementary coffee and or tea was nice but what about a contental breakfast? That was missing. A jacuzzi would also come in handy for those of us that had a long drive to get there. Also it's a great stress reliever:) Tino
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
tino
"Red Roof Inn West"
Was more than we expected. The staff was super friendly and treated you like their guest instead of just a customer.
4 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
LARRY
"Don't stay here"
No hot water to shower in the evening and when we complained we were told there would be no compensation for this inconvenience. The desk clerk in the evening said the manager would look into the problem in the morning. The morning clerk said that they had problems with the hot water tank and there would be no compensation because they can't control the hot water. The elevator was smelly and dirty. Tape holding down the flooring in the lobby. Linens were old. Sink was cracked. No hair dryer. Room was shabby. Very much over priced for this service.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"surprised"
Went there on a family trip. Nicer then expected. Good rate for rooms. Service was excellent.
4 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Dirty, smelly, bad neighborhood hang out"
Will never stay here again.... Room smelled, didnt even look like an upgraded room at all !!!!! We had to get our own towels, pool was dirty and had people in there who werent even staying at the hotel, they live in the neighborhood nearby. Power went out and they didnt check on anyone. room ac was not working and no other rooms were available and for the price i paid i will never stay here again !!!!!!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
angelica
the staff is good, especially the front desk Mandan:Cindy
"Very disappointed."
I remember reading the hotel provided frig, coffee pot, hair blower, iron and ironing board. However, soon found out not for "standard" rooms. Had to get blower from front desk. Sink had large crack and the tub also had cracks. No tissue dispenser only one small package of tissue like the kind you carry in purse. Stayed two nights and room was not cleaned properly. Crumbs left on floor, toothpaste in sink. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
di and den
"Good value."
The hotel itself is nice. It's clean and the room is large. The neighborhood is a little sketchy driving in, but other than that, it's a good value. Cindy at the front desk is very helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Lynda
We stayed 4 days while attending various Texas Ranger spring training games. The room was nice, but there was no fridge or microwave, which apparently are available in some rooms. Since we were there for 4 days, it would have been nice to have a fridge. The cleaning staff brought new towels and everything, but forgot to bring new cups for the ice bucket. I had to go down and get them when I called. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and competent. I love the coffee bar in the lobby. I don't drink coffee, but they had hot water and several kinds of tea for my breakfast!
4 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
April
"Nice place. I'd come back."
The staff was wonderful. The room was fine. The only thing I wanted was a coffee pot in the room. It would have made all the difference in the world. The coffee in the lobby was fine but real milk would have been preferable to the powdered ones.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Family Event"
Pleasant weekend stay. Staff are friendly and took care of our needs. We have stayed at this hotel numerous time and will continue to stay in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Maribel
"Hotel in view from Freeway"
We had a pleasant one night stay. Hotel was easy to find and visible from freeway. Check in was quick. They had a security guard watching parked cars. Room was comfortable. There were two small pillows on each bed. They were kind of hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Connie
"Typical budget, no frills hotel experience"
My experience as a guest at this hotel was pretty average all around. The woman that checked my wife and me into the hotel seemed stressed out and was rather loud and obnoxious when just three parties (including us) were in the lobby waiting to check into our rooms. The room cleanliness was just ok. My wife said she found hair in one of the clean towels upon entering the room the first night and she noticed a stain on the sheets of one of the beds. Everything in the room worked as it should and the room had a nice flat screen TV with digital reception. The area where the hotel is located is convenient, but I wouldn't hang out in the area after dark. Overall, it was a decent place to stay for a budget, no frills hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Where is the Continental Breakfast"
The only thing; there was no microwave nor refrigerator. So when I found out there was not even a Continental breakfast It was disappointing for the rates that were paid. Other than that it was good.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
MELANIE
"Red Roof inn"
Phoenix was full n was just a nite before we flew out so took what we could find. Had grief with the internet & ended up going down to use the main computer at the front desk to chk into our flights. Shari at the front desk went out of her way to help us and make sure we got it figured out! Wouldn't stay here again...not any one thing just was not a pleasant experience!
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
"Great stay for $80!"
Recently renovated, the room was clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
george
"Dodgers Spring Training!!!"
We stay at this hotel every March for Dodgers Spring Training. We love the location and it's not far from Camelback Ranch.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Dana
Excellent
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Rosario
"My stay at the Red Roof Inn - March 5-8, 2015"
I was very happy with my room, i came with my family to atttend Baseball Spring training.The room was clean,pool was clean & warm. The staff was helpful. I even met the housekeeper and she was nice and friendly. I would definantly come back and recommend this hotel. The only thing I would recommend is if you want a refridgerator and microwave (or hair dryer)is to REQUEST IT when booking your room!!
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Cynthia
We enjoyed our stay, the only thing lacking would be the fact that they don't offer any fruit in the "gathering" area. They had coffee and I know it doesn't state anything about having breakfast or snacks, but most hotels that do not offer this at least offer a basket of communal fruit. Pool was nice and clean, the room for the most part was clean besides the sink area looked like it was not even wiped down and had some nasty looking spots. The bed was very comfortable, we stayed in the superior king and had plenty of room. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Ry
"Family party"
Amanda was very helpful and AWESOME! Thanks again!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Horrible"
Trash was not empty when we arrived, the room was different from the pictures. And the service was not good! No refrigerator or coffee maker in room, it should be called REDNECK INN!
3 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"Close to 10 freeway--easy access"
Clean room, easy access to freeways but not in the best area. Large transient population.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
jvv
"Thoughtful courteous people - good stay"
Courteous staff, I cancelled booking late due to an accident and grandson's emergency surgery. They credited me for the nights I couldn't make it. I missed having a coffee pot in the room, the coffee at the reception area was weak. Good accommodations for the money.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
glenna
"Was very convenient location. Great Staff."
We had a good stay. Staff was great. Room was clean and pleasing.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Beverley
The overall experience was okay. The rooms were small, the matterres were hard and uncomfortable. There was not small fridge or microwave. The TV was flat screen but okay.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shopping,restaurants .good loc"
Nice hotel.just no frills hotel with clean friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
yvonne
"horrible"
The front desk clerk, and security guard's extreme negligence caused me to have a terrible night of sleep, and to create this 1 star rating. They claimed I had 3 dogs in the room. Rather than do what normal people do, which is listen for barking, they knocked endlessly on the door, at around 10:10pm. It sounded like a home invasion, and was extremely unnerving. I woke up, from my sleep, opened the door, then after their tag-team attack claming I had hidden pets in the room. I showed them there were no dogs. The front desk clerk demanded I give a copy of the ID. She wouldn't take no for an answer, and insisted it had to be done right then and there. So, I had to get dressed, and then give her my ID. Keep in mind I had ALREADY given my ID to the front desk when checking in. Overall, horrible experience. I have never been treated so rudely, by any other hotels.com hotel. No apology, no comp'd room, nothing. The front desk clerk said, while copying my ID, that the security guard made a mistake. But, of course, no apology was forthcoming. The front desk clerk should be fired, along with the security guard.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Recommended hotel"
Was a very nice room n front desk were nice m efficient n helpful on checkin n out.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Red Roof Inn stay"
Expected a bit more out of this hotel. Thought it would be a bit classier. My opinion no disrespect Red Roof Inn but thought it was a Motel 6 with just a King size bed. But it worked for us.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Room"
Had bed bugs.. I complain and nothing was done about it
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
ann
"First night stay in Arizona"
I was disappointed due to several different factors. I had been o a plane all a plane all day an wanted to relax, get on my computer and go from there. I was unable to get internet access on my laptop or my phone. I called the desk and already knew by her tone that this was nothing new. I called IT per recommendations and he couldn't help me either.There was no phone book or a pamplet to tell me what was near to eat at, etc. I thought I had booked a motel with a pool, eviiently not. The drawers, as I was looking for a telephone book, were terrible could tell they were used. After we left, I tried to remember as I dont think there was a coffee pot or a hair dryer. We were just not happy.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Arizona family vacation"
The family and I stayed here one night. No issues or complaints. They have a security guard on-site which is always nice. Nice size rooms and easy freeway access.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Gabriel
"Room"
My stay was okay I wished the staff wasn't as slow as she was
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Alberta
"Limited handicap park & water pressure"
Very poor water pressure and too few handicap parking. Room was nice
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Don't recommend this hotel"
It was horrible. Bathroom floor was dirty, lipstick on the towel & wall was thin that you can hear people next door.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"nice stay"
traveling thru, just needed a room for the nite. The checkin was easy and the room was clean. Overall a nice stay.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Quick trip go-to."
It was just a quick trip to Phoenix, but I was glad to find such a great deal on this Red Roof Inn. The building condition wasn't the best/cleanest, but for what we needed it worked out. The staff was very accommodating. We thought our room had a strange, smoke smell and they were nice enough to move us into another one.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Close to Sky Harbor Airport. Pet friendly."
Clean quite room. Easy access to food and gas. Very close to freeways.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015