All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2520 E. Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"May 3-5"
Very good
2 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Keith
"Unhappy"
Guest service wasn't pleasant and the front desk clerk wasn't nice. An extra deposit was required, which I didn't know.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"The bedsband Showersbwere a JOKE!!!"
Bed was super lumpy and uncomfortable. Shower pressure was very low took me forever to wash the soap out of my hair. Shower was only lukewarm and never got hot.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Mikel
"Comfy beds. Quiet. Nice."
We enjoyed this hotel. Comfy beds. Quiet. Comfortable. It's a typical 2 star hotel. I didn't expect a Marriott, so I was happy with what we got.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Please buy new towels, they are so thin. We had trouble with dead bolt on the door. But room was clean and comfortable with a fidge and microwave.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Collette
"Excellent Hotel"
My stay was excellent, slept like a baby...
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Cheap hotel close to Flagstaff Airport"
Pleasant stay, just don't expect fancy or superb settings. If your goal is a cheaper option compared to other more expensive alternatives then this is a good place - good mix of customers, we didn't feel out of place as two twenty-something girls visiting. The room/bathroom wasn't very clean, but acceptable for a couple nights stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"it was not the howard johnson i used to stay"
I know the term "you get what you paid for", however, this motel was a way below than other hotel with same price range. The staff was not friendly, and the breakfast was terrible.. also there are only 5 tables out of 200ish rooms.. imagine ! Pay a little more and stay some wherelse
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Clean, average hotel"
The desk clerk was so rude!! If it had not been for the fact we had already prepaid the room, we would have left. The rest of the staff was great. Room was clean, and had a nice little brunch.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Vic-ee
"Bad location, rough area"
Difficult to find, rough location. Tried to cancel reservation, charged for the day and for a reservation 3 days later. Talked to the manager; Mr. Patel who was rude and uncaring, stated that he would only consider canceling if I contacted Expedia first since he was charged a commission. Called the hotel chain service line and they were trying to fix the issue, nothing resolved yet.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
OK stay. Rooms were a little dirty. Staff at check in were OK. Staff in morning were rude, wouldn't even bring us towels
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Like the 3rd World."
I live in the 4 corners area and have been traveling through Flagstaff for 30 years, lodging on Lucky Lane to break up the drive. I stayed at this facility about 5 years ago when we had our dog with us. At the time, I booked this place because it allows dogs for a fee, it was terrible then and I said I would never came back. Well, this trip, our other hotel on Lucky Lane wasn't available, so I thought we'd try it again… I mean how bad could it be? Well, as we approached our room, someone was trying to break up a developing fight between a man and a woman, then our "Non Smoking" room reeked of smoke, so we asked to be moved. We were moved 1 room over… both rooms were dirty and in need of maintenance, walkways dirty, property dirty. At almost midnight the same couple started fighting with the woman screaming… I tried to call the front desk, but there was no answer. When I booked our night here, I also booked our return for when we were to drive through a week later, but immediately cancelled the booking the next morning. Couldn't get out of there fast enough and this time… we will never return. I'd rather sleep in my car.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"dirty and ran down."
This hotel was dirty. Stains on carpet and rugs. Carpet torn. Smelled old and nasty. Hotel was overbooked. Sending people away that had reservations. Trash can was super full and overflowing. Office tile was caked on dirt. Breakfast was sparse and unclean.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
robert
"For the price, I would come again"
Nice setting. Not disappointed as I do not rate stay. Purposeof trip is to sleep, wake, shower. Although, breakfast was a treat not all accomodstions have.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Rainerio
The stay was amazing the beds were so truly comfortable . And the place was clean smelled wonderful and everyone was so pleasant.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Sandra
"One night stop"
For the money it was ok
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
rebecca
Stained sheets. Would not stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Smokey non smoking room"
Great price but you get what you pay for. Our non smoking room smelled strongly of smoke complete with burns on the blankets. I had expected a quality place with the Howard Johnson name.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"One stop"
Good just to sleep not vacay
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
rebecca
"If you just want a place to sleep go for it!"
I mean im a teen so I'm not that picky. Seemed clean enough for a cheap hotel and it was comfortable. My only complaint is the false advertisement. They put brochures in our room that advertised a pool and spa and a bunch of other stuff but they didn't have anything but a front desk and tourist info area... So don't go if you're wanting anything other than a place to sleep. Honestly I don't know what i was thinking though a hot tub at that kind of hotel sounds dirty. Other than getting my hopes up about a few perks I'd say it was good and the employees were nice.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Just for sleep"
good for sleep, very clean.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
marta
I didn't discover this until the morning when I took a shower; there were dirty footprints in the floor of the shower. I doubt it had been cleaned. When I mentioned it, the desk clerk asked if it was that way the night before. I told her I didn't check it because I went to bed and took a shower in the morning. The only way it could have been clean when we got there is if someone with extremely dirty feet came into the room while we slept and put their dirty feet in the shower. The desk clerk said that the condition of the tub was unacceptable and she would bring it to the attention of the manager. She said she has my information for any adjustments. I haven't heard from them regarding any adjustment.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
It was a decent hotel close to the highway, the rooms were clean and suitable.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"A good place to sleep"
The room was a bit run down but everything was clean and the bed comfortable. A good place to just sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Janet
"ok location"
Overall it wasn't great. The place wasn't super clean. The room was really musty and breakfast was missing the most important thing from a continental breakfast, EGGS!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Marian
"Family Time"
it was good but could upgrade ur air unit.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not impressed"
Shabby, needs upgrading. Towels old, thin and grey from many years of washing. Linen thin with holes.Reasonably clean, however. Noisy old Ac/ heating.Breakfast poor in an overcrowded room. If you want a waffle, you need to stand in line as there is only one waffle maker which seems to be very popular probably due to the limited other options. Would not stay again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
guest
"Adequate"
Came up solo and skied for a few days. Got what you expect from a Howard Johnson's. Basic room, pretty clean, and affordable. Bed was very comfortable. Good location maybe 5 min drive from downtown and 20 min. to ski area. Has a Cracker Barrel right next door. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2015
JC
"Adequate motel"
Walking distance to a Walmart. Adequate room for an overnight. Breakfast adequate.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"great value"
Very clean, and well maintained. Nice room for the price. Interaction with staff was pleasant. Only negative was water pressure in shower, I've grown to realize that this is an issue in most hotels, however the water here wasnt more than a drizzle
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Wineinger
"upgrade hospitality"
Housekeeping knocked on door way too early woke us up. The hotel needs a major make over and towels were like sandpaper.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"View from window of snowfall was spectacular."
Room condition was good, except that the heater was lacking in volume as the door seal was poor. The wind was from that direction and there was cold air leaking in. Just made us snuggle more!!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Lowell
"Bring earplugs"
This hotel is good if you are a guy wanting a cheap room. It stands in the middle of many motels, two busy roads (which go to walmart), and a very busy highway. Truckers park their rigs on the side of the road and you hear their engines all night. You have road noise as well as highway noise. Bring earplugs. If they put you on the back side of the hotel, you share parking with the Motel 8 and you hear car doors slamming all night , also you have people setting their car alarm. You might have issues with getting out if you are a early riser, people with trailers park perpendicular to both motels in the center. If you have a larger vehicle, back it in for the night if you want an early start. The beds were very comfortable, and they had nice pillows. The complimentary breakfast was a joke. The bagels were pre-wrapped the size of mini-donuts. I knew all of this before I made the reservation and was prepared. Its cheap, ok clean, and ok water pressure. I will go again, because it is easy on and off the highway.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Rob
There was a lot of red dirt & ice in parking lot. It was hard not to track into room & lobby.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
A
"Good deal for the price"
Pretty decent for the discounted price! Very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was nice
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
movers
"It was a four....."
After checking in the first room it was awesome but had to move because the door jam was not properly shutting, so anyone could walk in. The second room was not as nice. It was clean, just old. Beds were very comfortable. Customer service was alright not the best but no real complaints either. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Sharlene
"Try somewhere else"
The room smelled. Possibly of smoke. The mattress was very uncomfortable. Couldn't print my boarding pass in the office. And people were very loud in the early morning
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"nice place for a stop"
nice place for a stop
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Pinhas
"Great bed"
Driving from Pagosa Springs Colorado. Tired and exhausted the bed was wonderful. Soft and better than Ramada's. Slept very comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Angel
"Satisfied"
Good for the price.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice room for the price."
Didn't get in till after midnight so we went straight to bed. The room was more than adequate. We were happy with our stop here.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Room was decent, especially for the price, but the bed was the worst I've ever slept in in a hotel. It sagged at least 3-4 inches and was in room 208. My back was hurting just laying in the bed. I told the management about it when I left but there is a high probability they don't change it. It was nice to have shampoo and lotion as an added touch which is different than the normal Motel 6. The room also had a full computer desk which I used as a luggage holder and there was a power strip next to the bed for plugging in my cell phone which was nice, as most basic hotels don't have plugs anywhere.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Old and getting Older"
This place needs a serious upgrade, Old everything. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Giants Fever
"Convenience"
Convenient access to many outlets, fuel stations, restaurants, etc. Great central location and right off the freeway ramp.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"hotel stay"
like that it was close to freeway, and also close to Cracker Barrel.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"great travel motel"
Mr Patel the manager is an excellent manager he takes care of his motel makes sure that the rooms are kept clean and repaired and the staff cleans the rooms very well I've appreciated staying there. Stayed twice while moving from Kentucky.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Roy
"NOT good"
They need to find a vacuum cleaner that does the edges and corners of the carpets. There was lots of buildup. There was popcorn on the nightstand. The second worst place I've stayed in my 66 years!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"Free WiFI?"
Everything was normal, except for the wifi internet that never worked. They supposed to have multiple modems all over, and tried like 5 of them and never worked. Dont understand how can they promote the hotel saying Free WiFi when certainly don't have it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Gabriel
"Uhaul Move"
Driving a 26 ft Uhaul across the states. The hotel was simple, beds comfortable and shower had a good force. Older hotel but had fridge, microwave and amenities.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Rowena
"Spend less - get less"
When we first walked in there was a potent sour smell to the room. The bed is an old spring mattress that had outlived its day and they just added a foam pad on top. Other than that, it was a nice room for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015