All hotels in Dickson, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Corner Cape & Badham St., Dickson, ACT, 2602, Australia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Only one problem"
The Quality Hotel Dickson offers unusually large and well-furnished rooms, a very helpful front desk staff, and a neighborhood featuring a remarkable variety of restaurants and shops. There is only one problem: transportation for those without a car. Dickson is well outside Canberra's city center and even farther from museums and public buildings. The hotel is a ten-minute walk from the nearest bus stop and bus service in Canberra is infrequent (only one bus an hour on some routes), although comfortable and inexpensive. Visitors with their own automobiles will find the Quality Hotel Dickson a fine place to stay, and hotel parking is not a problem. Taxi service is both inconvenient and expensive.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Patrick
Rooms don't have very good sound insulation was woken up by neighbour turning on TV at midnight. External door needs to have a draft/debris extruder as noise and debris and wind blows under front door.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Great place to stay short drive to all attractions value for money already planning the next trip.A short stroll to the shops with plenty of restraunts to choose from.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Was a great place to stay. However with 2 small children we would have like to see at least 1 more washing machine.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Very nice hotel. Great location, I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Helpful and pleasant staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will come back again. Thank you regards Gunal Ertur-Australia
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Great location, on site parking,. Close to shopping and dining. Good sized, modern room with accessible balcony.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
we wouldnt stay anywhere else in Canberra, perfectly situated, close to everything. very clean, modern and amazingly helpful and friendly staff
Other trip Feb 5, 2014

"Wonderful"
Really enjoyed the stay. very convenient for everything
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Regina
Really surprised at bow spacious and well appointed the rooms were. Great entertainment and dining options being attached to the Tradies Club. Excellent customer service and much appreciated the call to tell us we had left something in the room. Highly recommended for attending AIS or Canberra Stadium events.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Fiona
"Clean and tidy in handy location"
We stayed in the smaller b block which was very quiet Rooms were clean and bed was OK. The only negative was the size of the shower. In a huge bathroom it was so small . All staff were friendly and professional
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Fantastic. The bed was so comfortable. Very clean
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"nice and comfortable"
Nice and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Pramod
"Soccer getaway"
Nice place for quick getaway very clean and comfy rooms near great food venues and shops
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Hotel near eating places (Asian food aplenty)"
Choose this hotel because of its proximity to eating places. It was the right decision as there are plenty within walking distance albeit Asian. The hotel itself serves its purpose for us (2 adults 1 kid) as the room is clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
CHUA
"Very Good"
Very nice comfortable and clean, very spacious.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Alison
"love it here!!"
We have stayed here twice now, rates are always reasonable, staff are always friendly, we love the facilities being joined with the Club. A lot of other shops and restaurants close by. we love it here and are already planning on staying again with friends!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Meaghan
"Retail therapy"
A quick visit to Canberra for a spot of retail therapy.We were thrilled when we got upgraded to a spa room upon check -in.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"review"
It was a comfortable stay in a ideal location, but wifi was difficult to access. h
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
zhouyi
Went to Canberra for an AIE open day and to catch up with some friends. Great location and comfortable room - kitchenette made a huge difference and was very useful. Would stay again. Only issue was parking when checking in and out :)
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Godo hotel, skip the cafe"
The room and customer service were all perfectly fine, my only complaints are around food. My room-service order was never collected (despite me leaving it outside a good hour before the cut-off time) so I had to drag my 2 kids out to Bluey's cafe for breakfast. The choices there were limited, overpriced and poorly served. My toast was black and the kids' pancakes were half-raw. My coffee was all froth and no coffee. All for well over $25! Would have been better off and cheaper eating at the McDonalds' over the road...
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Enjoyable experience."
The hotel was excellent in every way. The Traddies club offered comprehensive facilities and the food was very good. Impressed by the offer of temporary membership and also the seniors bonus. As we also had our grandchildren in the dining room the children's menu was more than adequate. We visit Canberra quite often and can assure you we will return to your hotel on every occasion. We were both very impressed.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"The hotel's location was close to shops."
I stayed for one night at THEhotel. It's location was very good because it was close to the shopping centre and restaurants. It would have been nicer if I stayed longer.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Well priced"
Close to all Canberra attractions....great restaurant attached ..large helpings great value for money.would stay again and recommend to friends looking to see Canberra's sights.
Other trip May 22, 2015
sandy
"I stayed at the hotel for one night."
The staff were very helpful and respectful. The Tradies Club in the grounds of the hotel was a plus. The location of the hotel close to the shopping. Centre is very convenient for someone who does not have a car.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Dads funeral"
It was a rushed trip. Our father passed away on the Thursday night. My sister and I usually stay at Woden quality motel. It was booked out. Dickson quality motel is a lovely place.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great place near all facilities needed"
Comfortable and a great stay in Dickson.close to everything we needed.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Sue
"Comfortable as always."
As usual the hotel facilities were great and combined with the adjoining club it makes for an easy time. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and dinning next door at Tradies is always a pleasant experience. The hotel is also conveniently located to shops and services along with a plethora of other restaurants (Although I rarely find I pass up on the convenience of Tradies) The plentiful undercover parking is also great, especially on those wet or cold Canberra days.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Stuart
"Nice Hotel close to shops and restaurants"
Very nice and comfortable . Close to Dickson shops and restaurants .
Other trip May 4, 2015
Clean and neat room close to many restaurants easy to find
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Debora
"good value for money"
Good hotel with good facilities and an excellent club next door with well priced meals and entertainment . Close to most attraction . Worth considering for your next visit to Canberra
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Stephen
"Good value and convenient"
Room rate was a bit if a bargain but I was relieved to find nothing had been comprised. The room was very clean and comfortable. This is a very convenient place to stay for access to the northern suburbs/belconnen and also very handy to Dickson shops and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Louise
"Excellent location for a visit to Canberra."
This was perfect for us as we were visiting Canberra for a few days. Shops and restaurants close by. Secure parking was a bonus. Easily accessible to everything.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Sue
"SPECTACULAR STAY IN CANBERRA"
staff were very friendly and helpful at reception both on arrival and departure rooms are well cared for all facilities are top notch very central location easy access to all services - just a matter of minutes if not seconds
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Maz
"Handy location, clean. Love the Tradies Club"
Large, comfortable rooms that were beautifully clean. Easy access to all Canberra attractions. The attached Tradies Club is a great asset, good for quick meals,quiet drink or watching sporting events on the big screen.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Robyn
"Clean and comfortable. Nice, modern rooms."
The rooms are comfortable with good amenities, microwave, toaster etc. The hotel is quiet and close to what I would consider to be the best food in Canberra. Very clean. Nice beds.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Very good facility and a good rate. Comfortable stay. Not providing buffet breakfast was a negative.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
2 queen beds was fantastic, Also lots of items such as iron and ironing board which made it an excellent stay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
judy
"Very convenient location"
Loved the location with all the restaurants close by
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
wong
"Conveniently located for destinations in Canberra"
I always stay here for visits to Canberra because I like both the accommodation and the Tradies Club adjacent to it. The location is good for any destination in Canberra. The staff are generally helpful, but I was a little disappointed on this last visit because it took too long for the check-out process. Value for money? I'd have to say, Yes.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Bernie
No milk in fridge for tea/coffee needs a make over very dated
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Dinner at the Parliament"
I attended a dinner at Parliament House In Canberra, which finished late. I stayed at the Quality Hotel in Dickson afterwards. The hotel's suites are located outside of the main reception area and are poorly signposted and difficult to find at night. The receptionist gave me vague directions to my suite and I couldn't find it. He ended up having to walk me to my suite while I carried my luggage! I can't complain about my room. It was large, clean and modern. I checked out of the hotel the next morning and found that somebody had charged breakfast to my room. The receptionist was going to look in to this. I haven't yet found out if this issue has been resolved, even though the hotel has my email. So in summary I would recommend this hotel for families, but my experience as a solo traveler could have been better. I visit Canberra once or twice a year for business. I think I'll try another place next time.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Phil
"great experience"
really enjoyed our nights stay room was terrific nice and quiet on the wing we were in close to Tradies Club wonderful meals close also to other shops everyone was very courteous and very helpful car parking close was a bonus many thanks to all.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
gerry
Room size good. Shower and bathroom very good Bed comfortable Dark curtains good for sleep in Under cover parking off the street, excellent. Plenty of great restaurants within walking distance. Only negative is the distance to Canberra CBD, need taxi as it is to far to walk
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Fabulous"
We recently stayed at the quality on Dickson and could not have been more happy. We stay in Canberra at least 5 times per year and have done for the past 5 years. This was the first time we had stayed at the quality on Dickson and from now on it will be the only place we will stay at. Fabulous!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
danielle
"Canberra trip"
Desk staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Only 5 mins to Canberra Centre."
Great shopping at our doorstep, as it adjoined to the Tradies Club, the entertainment was just a walk away.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Gail
"Nice, Clean hotel, close to the city"
Staff were friendly & help full. Ideal location in the heart of the city. the room was spacious & clean. Will definatly come back & stay again
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Leesa
"Excellent location"
I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone. The meals at the club have improved and are excellent value.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
don
"Lovely hotel close to everything we needed."
Lovely room, very comfortable bed. Tradies restaurant was amazing
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Top spot at top of Canberra"
From arriving to leaving the hotel and its attached club welcomes you and makes you feel at home
Aneil