All hotels in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States of America
12803 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Disappointing Dream"
HOOPFEST group of 22 traveled 17 hours to reach a list of unpleasant experiences at and with this particular Crossland property. Definitely will not return next year. Pictures on website do not compare to reality, sadly misleading- it looks like a place one would want to have an extended stay in but isn't as comfortable or clean as it could be.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will coach our team to provide better service and a clean room moving forward. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
CA to HOOPFEST
"Cheap Hotel Not Worth The Price"
Went to Spokane for medical appointment. Unfortunately Hoopfest was going on at the time and unless we wanted to pay over-inflated pricing at other hotels we had no choice but to stay here. The rooms were very small, the beds were old and uncomfortable, box spring not covered and filthy, television was probably as old as the hotel. First hotel we've ever stayed at where they didn't clean the room once while we were there, we were there for 3 nights and had we had the opportunity to find another hotel, even with this one being non-refundable, we would have gone elsewhere. We had a free night from hotels.com and even with the free night this hotel was way over-priced. If all you need is a bed for a night, this is probably the place for you, if you want even the slightest bit of luxury, this isn't for you.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, the staff and I will continue to strive to provide each guest with a comfortable stay and great customer service. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Acceptable"
The staff went out of their way to make sure my needs were met and I had a comfortable stay. The neighborhood is nice, the room was clean, so overall a good experience. My only complaint was I tested the floor to see if it was softer than the bed. I like a firm bed, but cinder blocks made to look like a mattress does not make a comfortable bed.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that our beds were not to your satisfaction. Still, we are happy to hear that you had a great stay overall. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, clean rooms and convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Juley
First of all we were not at all happy with hotels.com, as I needed two rooms to start with, then the family member that it was booked for, ended up not traveling with us, and hotels.com would not cancel and reimburse us for their room. We will not be using hotels.com, in the future as a result. The motel was dirty in a poor area with NO housekeeping! A pathetic place to stay... Give it a one (1) star.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Nels
"spokane visit 2015"
Great location for this trip. Near everything was a big plus.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs with a convenient location and a pleasant stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Lacks in customer service"
We stay here only for convenience. A few times a year we have business with a gallery down the street, if there was another hotel in the area we would stay there. The main issue is the customer service with the front desk. One must ask for a coffee pot and mugs. Each time we do the front desk says they don't have any coffee pots left and each time a woman appears from the back saying yes we do. I am not sure why we are always told no by this woman. Front desk woman said I needed to wait for the guest to start checking out before I could get a coffee pot...well, by checkout time we are already gone. Our next visit to this area will not include a stay here.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our front desk staff did not respond to your needs in a timely manner. In response to your feedback, we will coach our front desk staff to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Exactly what I needed."
I just needed a cheap room for myself only. Staff was super friendly and the room was just what I needed. It wasn't over the top but it was definitely not a slum.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Crosslan Spokane"
Clean room at a good price.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable rate. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
6 night business trip May 17, 2015
Douglas
"Ok. No frills. Met 2 star expectations"
Extended stay, wanted to cook, one night stop on camping trip. Shower only, no breakfast, basic bed and sleep. Room was clean, staff were courteous, helpful. Off hwy/main St about 60' so was reasonably quiet. No early ck in, no pool or common areas, 19" tube tv, had cable stations + showtime. No frills given or expected.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your accommodations and that our staff was courteous and helpful during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Gene
"Outdated Hotel in need of cleaning and repairs."
The knob to the bathroom door in Room 327, when you close the door from the outside of the bathroom come off in your hand. The electrical outlet by the kitchen sink, doesn't work. My socks turn black form the dirty carpet and the floor by the kitchenette and the bathroom was dirty also. This hotel is in desperate need of cleaning and repairs. The table in the room has a leg that move from side to side. Only 1 chair in the room been occupied by 3 people. The chair was an office chair. The drapes has holes and the daylight was visible thru the drapes.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Victor
"Could have been cleaner..."
The staff were amazing! Very accommodating and friendly. Room smelled like Indian food, so we bought some Febreeze and sprayed it everywhere. that helped a lot. Floor was pretty dirty...definitely needs a good cleaning. Overall the room was fine since the rest of the city was booked solid!
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that you experienced cleanliness issues in your room upon your arrival. I will share your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide you with great customer service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Lori
"satisfied"
older hotel but very clean. room was a little small and had an old tube TV not an LCD. Small kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave. served the purpose to staying somewhere for two nights.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and that we provided you a home away from home during your two night stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Bed was too hard"
Nice and clean , and loved having a kitchenette but the bed was so hard ! I had to put my foam pad under the sheet the 2nd night . Slept better then ! Staff was great !
Other trip May 12, 2015
katherine
"Old and needs updating"
Hotel needs some TLC. Not as nice as the Motel 6 we stayed in the same week.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our hotel’s appearance was not to your expectations. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"It's ok"
Musty smelling carpet, previous dog in room?
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of the carpet in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be sharing your comments with our housekeeping staff. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Friendly staff, hard beds, beware the shower"
Next to some run down apartments. Beds were rock hard, like sleeping on cement. Shower turns scalding hot instead of cold when you turn it off, so be aware and turn the shower off AFTER you get out. My wife didn't and she was burned for two days from her arm to down her leg. Staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"OK for the price"
Clean and quiet but beds are on the firm side and spreads, curtains a bit thread bare. Staff pleasant and attentive. Price was a plus.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with our linens. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with great customer service at a reasonable price. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Quiet room"
Strictly business. I had minimal needs. The room was clean and quiet. I would stay here again
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Jonathan
"OK Hotel for the $$"
My stay was pretty uneventful.. no noise from the floor above or on either side of me...No traffic noise, the room was nicely sound proofed. The room was clean and tidy with a kitchenette, a little worn but for the money it was perfect. I would recommed it for those people looking for quiet and clean rooms.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Darlene
"Wonderful service and great with my kids"
The service was wonderful and the staff was very helpful and thoughtful especially with my children.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Rachel
The bed was hard as a rock....the TV was a very small like 1970's model which flickered allot and had a poor picture. The carpet is old and ugly. Internet did not work until after I called the desk who could not help me....gave a tech number which took 30 minutes,
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
They didn't clean my room for the whole time I stayed, three days.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Decent spot to stay, but the free wifi is a joke"
The room itself was good for the price, the location worked well for me, and the neighborhood was ok. However, the advertised "free wifi" is worthless. My phone and tablet were able to find the wifi network, but when trying to connect to it, either the login page wouldn't load, or immediately upon signing in, it would disconnect. I ended up burning a ton of data from my 4g plan while I was here, as I couldn't even use the provided wifi at all.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Stairwell cleanliness and Clientele Not Good"
People of dubious character live in this hotel on a permanent basis, it seems! Pounding on the walls, smoking in non smoking rooms was occurring, as I can personally attest to, since I smelled it coming in through the range hood and bathroom exhaust from the room above! As a visitor coming to stay for business, what you see will make you hold on to your wallet, lock your door and make sure you lock your vehicle. The stairwell corridors garbage cans were overflowing with smelly trash and a balled up pile of clothing was by corridor door.....makes you wonder. Spend a few bucks more for someplace else and sleep easier!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Lance
"satisfactory"
satisfactory
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Ron
"Rooms are ok, but outside corridors are not clean"
Rooms are ok, but outside corridors are not clean
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"This room was gross!!!"
I had a reservation but the unit was so poorly maintained that I had to make another reservation at a better hotel. If you want just cheap and out of the rain, this hotel is adequate. If you want comfort and peace of mind, don't stay here. It's a transient hotel. The 1st room smelled like an old restaurant and the 2nd room smelled like vomit. I didn't look at a 3rd choice.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Spend a little more and go somewhere else."
The guy at the front desk was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. Once we were settled in, he called to see if we would need any utensils, etc., for the kitchenette. We weren't eating there so we didn't need anything but it was very thoughtful of him to check on us. The beds were very uncomfortable - quite hard. Our daughter got cold at night but the front desk said they did not have any extra blankets. It was a place to sleep and shower, which is really all we needed, but we wouldn't go again. The beds were too uncomfortable. We should have spent a bit more and gone someplace else. I will say that we had plenty of hot water and very nice water pressure.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Fine for the money"
I read the reviews before we stayed but we just needed a place to shower and sleep. Gone all day. I took a mattress topper and that worked fine for the hard beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. However, I did get a kitchenette and the stove didn't work but I just got coffee on the way and there are really good options to eat close by so it didn't bother us. Wash coffee maker before use if you do use it.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"business trip"
My room was quiet and there was adequate parking available. I didn't take advantage of the extras for the kitchen.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"This was not a good experience!"
The staff I spoke with were courteous. Our original room had beds that were stood up on and no phone connection. We were moved to another room but the mattresses were so hard it felt like we were sleeping on the floor.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Sheila
"It was OK"
It was a $50.00 dollar room. So for $50.00 dollars you get brown carpet that you can't be sure it's not stained and you put shoes on every time you feet hit the floor. The bedspread had a quarter size black spot on the top.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Vicki
"Depending on your purpose"
Generally OK place if you are traveling alone with busy schedule and needs a place to sleep. But the first room I got had a room next door with multiple men cussing and shouting all night long and I could not sleep. Requested the room change the day after and no problem since then.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Kay
"Decent for the price"
The office staff was very friendly. Room was satisfactory. Bathroom floor could have been cleaner. We stayed for 4 nights. Probably a place I would rather have stayed for one night. Not much space for 3 people. But...it did have a tiny little kitchenette - so we saved some money on eating out. For the price, not terrible. But not awesome either.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
C
WE THOUGHT IT TOO WEIRD TO ORDER THE THINGS WE WANTED TO USE...COFFEE CUPS AND SPOONS, OR WHATEVER
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. I am sorry to read that our dish delivery policy did not suit your needs. Please know that I will be working with my staff to make this a more convenient and more effortless process for the guest so that your experience is not repeated. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Shari
"Very Nice"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple night this last weekend. We really enjoyed our stay. It was close to a bus line a shopping a food. The in room kitchenette was nice to have so we didn't have to spend nearly as much money as we had budgeted. Overall the room was nice would have been a little better if they had a Queen bed instead of a double. The only thing I really have to complain about is the TV being older than me and only having a couple channels that were static and at times difficult to see the picture.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hotel in Spokane Valley"
It was a comfortable hotel to stay at for one night, but I would not stay there longer than one evening. The room was very small, the towels were a bit scratchy, and the bed wasn't terribly comfortable. I did appreciate the microwave and stove, and the location of the hotel is within walking distance of a number of restaurants. The gentleman who checked me in was fantastic - very friendly and accommodating. Overall, however, I would give it a 2.5-3/5 stars and would not want to stay there for an extended amount of time.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Alyssa - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with with the size of your room and the comfort of your bed and towels. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Alyssa
"More like a studio apartment than an apartment"
When we first arrived, it was clear that there were quite a few occupants that "live" there. There are quite a few smokers around and they don't clean up after themselves. We found a cigarette butt in the window sill and it carried into the room. The beds are very hard. The staff was very friendly though and made us feel welcome and very willing to help where they could. Overall, it's not the best but you but isn't terrible either.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read your remarks about our helpful staff; however, I am very sorry to hear that you had some issues with your bed and smoking guests. To prevent this from happening again, we are working on replacing the beds in our hotel and will work to ensure guests are smoking only in designated areas. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
S
"Friendly staff. Good value"
Booked a non-smoking room for a night. Arrived at the location late after midnight, but the representative was friendly and courteous. I was pleasantly surprised that the room didn't smell anything good or bad. The bed was somewhat firm but still comfortable for me. A coffee maker with a few complimentary coffee packets would've been better.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Ron S
"Run"
Hotel is horrible, would not recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"I don't know"
I don't know because when we arrived at the hotel for late check in the electronic keying system was not working so the staff could not even get into their offices. We arrived at midnight and ended up sleeping in our car because all accommodations had no vacancies for miles. Spend the extra dollars and pass on this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ann
"Good value for the money"
The room was adequate and the bed even had a good pillow. The place overall is not well kept though the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice"
I was glad the yapping dogs slept all night. Great location & nice little kitchen area.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Yuck! Scarey!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Valley location"
Generally poor condition, ac unit produced a bad smell, room could have been much cleaner, particularly around the sink and stove top. Restroom sink somewhat clogged, sink would fill before water got hot.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are very sorry to hear about the condition of your room. We will work with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to address the issues in your room and ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice staff, good size room with kitchen"
The staff was very nice. The kitchenette in the room was handy. The room was good size, but the bed was a bit small for two people of normal weight. Probably because we're used to a queen instead of a double bed.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for your lovely review of our property. I am so pleased to know that our staff was friendly and that you enjoyed your spacious room and fully-equipped kitchen. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"They allowed me late check called and reaffirmed"
The handicap room was simple/plain. As I stepped thru the door I noted a large stain on the carpet like pop had spilled. Throughout the room the carpet was stained. surfaces were clean and the bedding appeared fresh.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the carpet had not been cleaned before your arrival. I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Rosa
"Basic hotel"
Easy to find, basic , clean, inexpensive. No odors. No daily room tiding. Would stay again.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for your lovely review of our property. I am so pleased to read that our staff was friendly and your room was clean and comfortable. I am especially glad to read that you found us to be a good value. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"So, so dirty"
This hotel was one of the dirtiest I have ever stayed in. There were hairs and dirt behind the bathroom door, dried urine and God knows what else on back of toilet, the shower was filthy, and the room smelled like stale smoke even though it was a non smoking room. There was not a coffee maker nor cups in room but you could go down 3 floors through a sour smelling hallway to request one. Unfortunately, we checked in very late and had no other options but stay there. I will shower as soon as I check into my Red Lion room tomorrow
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Laurie
they did not keep my reservation and put me on down floor in front she said did not have to honor reservation and I was on top floor. I'm 722 years old and don't like to have to carry things . rooms were not supplied as in prior times. nothing furnished as fliers in room state. I might look elsewhere when I go to Spokane nest time
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we were unable to fulfill your request for a ground floor room. I will be reviewing reservation procedures and customer service with my staff so that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that the amenities and furnishings in your room did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on these issues will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014