All hotels in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States of America
12803 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Terrible place to stay"
The room smelled of cigarettes. I left my suitcases closed so they would not smell so bad. No shampoo, coffee or anything in room. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Chip
"Ok hotel in Spokane Valley"
Low level hotel No maid service Not much else in the downtown area. I don't want to be harsh but low level it was acceptable.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are disappointed that you did not have a great stay with us and that our housekeeping services were not explained to you. We will work with our front desk staff to ensure we are informing our guests of our policies during check-in. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve to you in the future.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
wildbill
"Marginal at best..."
Motel reeked of cigarette smoke, although thankfully room did not. However room was extremely basic and area was run down. Would recommend spending a bit more in this instance to avoid the experience. As a female would not want to stay alone there.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Fine spot for inexpensive stay"
This hotel was fine for a low-cost week stay. For $low/night you can't expect The Ritz but it was more that adequate. Bed was comfortable. Kitchen minimal but everything worked. Room small but enough for me. I liked the way they handled the dishes and pots and pans - they have a complete set in a bin and they bring the bin by and drop off the utensils, if you say you are going to cook. My room was on the third floor back-side (away from main street) and was pretty quiet. I would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Fishing Fanatic
"Cheap Room Close to Spokane with Kitchenette"
This is a "suites" hotel where a lot of transient persons live...it wasn't a problem exactly, just a little depressing while on vacation, but we wanted an affordable place where we could choose to cook some simple meals instead of eating out all of the time. It has no amenities like a pool or fitness room, but we knew we'd be spending most of our time at Silverwood, so we didn't need those things. It was clean enough. Our biggest issues were with the very uncomfortable and squeaky beds and the shortage of extra pillows (one per person rather than two, with no extras at the front desk for most of our stay).
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Renee - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and found us to be a good value; however, we are disappointed to hear that you did not find your bed to be comfortable. We will be inspecting our beds to ensure they are all meeting our comfort standards. Thank you again for your feedback; it will help us to continue improving our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Renee
"Hard beds and lack of pillows mar nice hotel room"
All of the reviews you read here that the beds are hard should be taken as truth. Ours was a rock. However, the management says they're going to be changing and upgrading bed soon. It also was two pillows for two people, but we prefer having four pillows--two pillows each person. Bring a pillow. Everything else about the hotel's pretty decent, especially for the price. There is a kitchenette, good bathroom, and so-so television set. I just wouldn't want to sleep on that bed every night for an extended stay--beware.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and your fully equipped kitchen; however, we are sorry to hear about your bed. We are working to upgrade our mattresses to address this issue. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
A guest
"Pleased!"
Quite pleased. Safe and clean hotel. Nice service people. Happy with my stay.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
C
It was clean and quiet and had everything you would expect for and overnight stop. It had a laundramate and a good indoor pool.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our laundry facility and indoor pool. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great place for the price"
The room was clean and quiet (even though there were a lot of people staying there). Loved having the mini kitchen, save a lot of money not eating out and there is a really nice grocery store close by. The hotel even supplied a coffee pot and toaster as well as all necessary dishes! Only change I would like to see is an update on their televisions! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Jana - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and that our staff took great care of you. Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jana
"nice hotel in a good neighborhood"
I thought this was a really good motel for those who are on a budget and it was located close to shopping and restaurants, the hotel staff was nice and friendly and the beds were really comfortable and the hotel room appeared to be in good shape, fortunately the A/C worked great in the hot weather we've had in Spokane, I can't wait to come back to this hotel again when I'm back in Spokane, however if you're a light sleeper be prepared to hear lots of train horns going by from a distance, it's not uncommon to hear 3 trains go by within a half hour.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Darian - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We truly appreciate your kind words in regard to our friendly staff and our clean, comfortable rooms. We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Darian
"Decent Hotel Stay"
Over all experience was good and room decent. It was one of the lower priced Hotels in the area and had less than stellar rating. Room was clean. I was not sure about the area but, did not experience any problems. I would stay there again.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that we provided you with a comfortable, affordable stay. We will review you feedback with our staff and use it to continue improving our hotel. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Very nice! Good prices"
Great room...friendly staff...would defintaly come again!
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Brittany - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the service our staff provided. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Brittany
"Perfect for what we needed."
The staff was great. The person at the desk answered all of our questions.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our front desk staff and our convenient location. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to the mall"
The room was clean but, for a none smoking room it was smelly.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Leon - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the odors in your room. I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Leon
"Most was OK."
Garbage cans in stairwells stunk really bad. Room bed avg. cleanliness avg. no daily housekeeping/clean towels etc., must do & get yourself. Staff friendly. Parking free. Decor dated. Shower great. Rated 3/5.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our free parking during your visit. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our housekeeping policy and the smell in the hallway. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Other trip May 17, 2014
bob7rob7
I do not have an experience to share. I stayed in this hotel because it is near my family. I have stayed before and find it serviceable.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Walls are thin. Can hear anything and everything. Beds hard and my room smelt of burnt food. Staff was cordial and accommodating.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our front desk staff; however, we apologize that your room had a slight odor. I can assure you that your comment has been addressed with our maintenance staff and they are working to eliminate the smell moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Great for the price
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Trevor - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
trevor
"Gross, even for the cost!"
The front desk person was nice. That was the best thing about this place. I had to use the restroom as soon as I got there and saw two pubic hairs on the toilet. I had to go buy disinfectant wipes to clean the bathroom. The "fitted" sheet on the bed kept coming off, and it was really gross to wake up in the middle of the night laying on a bare mattress because the sheet kept coming off. The bed was so uncomfortable and every time we sat on it, it made a loud noise like it was going to break (and I only weigh about 135). The pad under the fitted sheet had a burn mark or something... The whole place was bad, except the lady who checked us in/out.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Layla - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I apologize for the issues you had with your bed. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Layla
"Room okay"
The room was ok. The freezer in the fridge was so full of ice there was no room for anything else. They only give you clean towels if you bring the used ones down to the office, otherwise there is no room service unless you stay a week. The bed was like a board and I don't mind firm bed but this was just to hard. The TV reception was terrible.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location. Still, it upsets me to learn that our level of cleanliness and our bedding options did not meet your expectations. I will meet with the housekeeping staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Also, your feedback regarding our bedding offerings will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Dont be deceived with the motel picture"
This was the most terrible experience i have ever had. The hotel was very dirty and stinky. You see all those gabage right by the elevator and it was really smell bad!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
mitch roko
"Convenient!"
Perfect for us. Clean and convenient with the kitchenette. Easy access to the freeway.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
steph
"3.4???"
I have no idea how this place got a 3.4 rating. Yes, it's cheap, but so are many other hotels that give you a real mattress rather than a bed-shaped slab of cement to sleep on. I suggest you look elsewhere.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Clean and very adequate for the price."
Had a nice clean room with kitchen. was very conveniently located to grocerystore, restaurants and LDS Temple. Will come back and save on food expenses by bringing a few groceries.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Judy
"smoke filled room"
Smell of cigarettes filled the room. Was giving a full size bed ordered a queen. Staff that's all we have sorry. Yes the smell is coming in the vents.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Beds are harder than granite"
Front desk was nice, but the bed was about as uncomfortable as it could be.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Ryan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our front desk staff; however, we apologize that the bed in your room did not meet your expectations. This offering is something that we continually work to improve, so we will keep your feedback in mind. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Ryan
"Cheap and uncomfortable"
This property is located some distance from the freeway on a major road in a high crime area. The series of locked doors you have to negotiate with a load of laundry make it a struggle. Only a room on the ground floor at the back could have make it tolerable. Iron(s) had burnt residue on them. I had to ask for and carry both the iron and the board up to the second floor room. Stay there only of you can find nowhere else.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
We stayed there before and had a nice room on the third floor.....but this time we were on the main floor and beds were very hard and uncomfortable...nighttable had a chunk out of it....shower leaked water all over the floor ( had to use four towels to clean it up) Bedspreads had burn holes all over and it was a nonsmoking room (smelled like smoke in room) Killed a beetle of some sort and also a spider! Both sinks didn't drain very well. Was very disappointed for the price. Not sure whether we will ever stay there again!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
M & R
"Surprisingly good"
The stay itself was great. The bed is only a double and wasn't very comfortable but the room was cozy and clean. The sheet had a stain on it, but we slept on the top sheet and it worked out ok.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Hotel that is hidden in Spokane Valley."
It was a decent experience. Other guests were loud and had no respect for others at all.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you stayed with us and thank you again for sharing your experience. I apologize for the noisiness of other guest but, I am glad that you had a decent stay. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Crossland Spokane"
We were in town from Walla Walla for the State HAM Radio Convention, which turned out to be less than 2 miles from the hotel. Right down the street from a couple of other quick stops and restaurants right there. We will be back next September for the 2014 Convention!
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Donna - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate your needs and are a good fit for your stay in Spokane. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon or if not, in 2014.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Went just fine!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Great place on short notice"
First let me explain that my two daughters and I were there on short notice, we had a funeral to attend. The hotel clerk was beyond friendly, had the perfect personality for her job. The hotel was clean, had all the amenities that were needed and some that were not for our staY ( such as kitchen, stove etc) We were only there for one night, my only suggestion would be to add some more pillows to the beds, but that is just my personal preference. The bed was firm, but I liked that fact. Over all if I had to stay in Spokane Valley again, I would for sure stay at this hotel. It was inexpensive, clean, and with all the locked doors I felt safe. Thank you once again to the Front Desk Clerk, I truly hope that you do well with your college education.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, especially the kitchen and bed. As well, it is great to know that our location was ideal for your needs and that you felt safe as well as taken care of by our staff. I will be sure and pass on the positive comments. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
A
"Functional-no frills"
Staff was courteous, the location was in a marginal area, the room was dated a bit thread bear but clean.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Hotel Review"
Rooms smelled like cat pee and cigarettes, it was so bad I was gagging. I was glad that the staff were able to move me to another room, the new room was more tolerable with the use of dryer sheets hanging around the room; however, my bedding smelled and had pubic hair stuck to it. I had to go get new bedding from office since I hadn't brought any blankets of my own. I wanted to just go to sleep after my 8 hr drive but was forced to move room to room and run from the office to my room multiple times.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am glad that you liked the location of our hotel; however, I am so disappointed that you were checked in to an unacceptable room and had to move only to be unhappy with that room as well. Please accept my apology. To uphold our company's high standards, we will inspect our rooms more carefully moving forward and take note to correct these deficiencies prior to guests arrival. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Just stayed a night"
It's nice to have a fridge and stove but the beds were super hard and the location is not great (area is a bit sketchy). We just stayed there based on cost so we'll think again about doing that.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Not really an airport hotel"
I had called and asked for directions including the exit # but the desk clerk could only give me the exit name so could not determine if needed to head east or west on I90. I believe there were other options for an airport stay at a lower price but not knowing the area went with this option.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our staff was not information concerning directions to our location. We will work with the staff to ensure they are better equip with information to assist the guest. Also, I am sorry to hear that our televisions did meet your expectations. We are very happy, however, that you chose to stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I do hope that you will return to our hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Good location and easy to find"
Bed was very hard and uncomfortable, there was blood stains on one of the pillows. Otherwise ok for just one night.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am happy to hear that Emily provided you with great customer service. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness of your pillows and bed. I am discussing the proper review of rooms with my staff to ensure that they are thoroughly inspected before guest check-in to confirm issue doesn't happen again in the future. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Shar
Individuals very helpful. Beds were comfortable
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Price great"
Employee was the best. Only problem was the beds were hard as a rock made sleeping very difficult
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Phil
"It Worked"
We needed a place to stay for an extended stay while attending a wedding and family gathering. This was not the hotel we thought we were booking as the booking was done on the run. However it l worked out well. It was easily accessible with services readily available within a short distance of the hotel. The room was small the bed was a twin, however need to keep in mind this is a budget facility. It did have a small kitchenette which was nice. The facility did not have an ice machine. We were told by the desk to make ice cubes in the small fridge. That was quite a challenge as the ice cube tray was very small and the freezer compartment was not all that cold so production was very limited.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the ice machine; it would have been a help to you and I will ensure to pass your comments along. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Smokey"
Room was non smoking, but reeked of cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"nice location not much traffic"
nice clean room and not much street noise We did have a slight problems with the key but corrected quickly
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I appreciate your nice comments about our hotel that you took time to post. It's great to hear that we met your expectations. We appreciate knowing about the freezer in your room. Defrosting is an everyday occurrence and we try to keep up with our rotation. It seems yours was missed and we will address that room as soon as possible. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Pleasant Stay"
My stay was very nice and wonderful. Would love to stay again soon.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
Ken
"A great place to stay!"
This hotel was an ideal fit for our needs, and a reasonable distance from Silver Wood. The room was very good value for money, clean, quiet and comfortable. It was also easy to find from the highway, and close to restaurants. This hotel has good basic facilities, parking, and staff. The in-room kitchen was a convenient added bonus, and was well equipped. It was nice having an elevator, and easy access to the room. We were very pleased with our experience and would stay here again.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Rachel - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are so delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel, from the convenience of our location to the comfort of your room. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Rachel
"Close to shopping"
It was exactly what we we're looking for. It was within walking distance of a lot of shopping
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
The staff and I would like to thank you posting your review. We are delighted to know we provided you the amenities you were looking for. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thanks again!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Reasonable Hotel"
Overall, it is an average and reasonable hotel. Not too bad.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied. Once again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Jack
"Ok place to stayh"
It was strange that they only had 3 of everything. 3 Towels, 3 plates, 3 forks. The Lights between the beds were out and the handle on the sink was broken, And the toilet ran. Constantly.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Kristina
The room was dirty,bathroom was dirty.room above us had a small oven fire.they cleared the hotel,was in the parking lot until midnight.my room smelled like smoke for a day.would relocate us,gave us a machine to take smoke smell out of the air.was one of the worse stays ive ever had.
6 night trip Jul 29, 2013
josh
"Bad experience"
Room wasn't ready on time. Walked tired up 2 flights of stairs only to open the door and find a dirty room. I instantly went back to the receptionist. She was really helpful and about the only good part of the hotel. I received a room shortly after but slept uncomfortably due to a hard bed and extremely loud people outside the room.
Response by Crossland Spokane Valley
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was unclean and that you did not find our beds to be comfortable. Please know, your check-in process and the condition of your room is not typical of what we promise. In response to this feedback, I will be working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and I will pass your feedback on the bedding to our corporate office so we can keep it in mind as we continue to make improvements to the hotel in the future. Please know your comments are taken very seriously and every effort is being made to correct these issues. Once again, my apologies.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013