All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Bad pool
"Stay at Magnolia Place"
Great place to stay in the downtown area and hotel exceeded my expectations with the extra services and amenities offered!!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Kerri
Disappointed in parking... Had to pay $25 a day for parking valet.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Weekend getaway in downtown Dallas."
the hotel check-in staff were very helpful. We got the floor and view we wanted and she even gave us a room upgrade. Amenities were very nice too.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Jackie
"Great accommodations"
We enjoyed our room and the breakfast. . We also enjoyed having the shuttle.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Close, but not there yet"
Poor water pressure, broken ironing board. Service took ~ 1hr to deliver forgotten toothpaste / shaving cream.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good, except.."
Stay in floor 14. The room had a weird "old" smell. Carpet felt sticky and room smelled muggy.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Maria
My room was right by the elevator and yet was very quiet. My only regret is that I did not request a room with a view of the city skyline. The milk and cookie bar was delicious.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Carma
great hotel...loved the location...loved the room and the breakfast was amazing
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Wendy
"Not all that glitters...."
Just not what I expected. The breakfast was ok. The AM front desk was disorganized. Need to have a separate line for check-in and check outs to be more efficient. Better yet a self checkin/out booth. Rooms were were poorly decorated, at not a single picture/ painting on the walls. The TV stand, and desk were outdated (not antiques). Definitely clean and some of the staff were above average.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Absolutely Beautiful"
Stayed there for the weekend and it was wonderful. The room was spacious and quiet. The breakfast is great too. It was a little busy checking in, but that was probably because the Mary Kay Convention was going on. Wonderful overall!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
AmberD
"Nice hotel in downtown Dallas."
The hotel staff was friendly and our room was clean and spacious. Hotel is in a great location and the complimentary breakfast was great.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Awesome"
Excellent place for a couple get away
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Magnolia Review"
Spent two night at the Magnolia. Personnel were cordial, friendly and mostly helpful. Continental Breakfast was ok, however closed at 9:00 on the first day of our stay. Not much variety either (oatmeal and grits were of the dehydrated variety. We were upgraded by the front desk at no extra charge to a suite however, the living room furniture was very uncomfortable. We were also charged a different price for the second night of our stay (250 - 325) for the second night. Front desk did not adequately explain the reason other than to say it was because of Expedia. Not very happy at having to pay an additional $75 - $80 for the second night. No very satisfied at having to pay a higher price for the second night.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Kenneth
I thought the hotel room was very dingy. Definitely needs maintence. My associate was accidentally booked in someone else's room as well which was completely ridiculous.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Convenient to everything, campisi's restaurant was superb. The staff here are excellent, sent my husband and I wine and chocolate covered strawberries for our honeymoon. Loved the free breakfast, and evening wine and cookies with milk for bed time. Loved our stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
N
It was good. Met all our needs. Great breakfast. I feel I should be able to write a review and not gave to write a required amount of words. People will stop reviewing your establishment as a result!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"perfect location for our business trip"
The valet service / shuttle car from the hotel was very good to get around locally. Nice to be picked up from the hotel car service after visiting restaurants :-)
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Family Reunion"
My family was in town for a quick trip. The hotel is located in the center of restaurants, bars, and shopping. The concierge was terrific!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great hotel at a great price"
The hotel could not have been more gracious - when told there was a birthday, they upgraded us to a beautiful corner suite and welcomed us with wine and a cheese platter! Our stay was comfortable and serene. Hot breakfast included is a real plus. Only area for improvement is the restaurant - poor food quality (tough steak, no veggie or fish options) and even worse service (had to ask repeatedly for a glass of water)- appeared seriously understaffed. Otherwise a great hotel!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Girls weekend in Dallas"
The employees at the Hotel were very nice and extremely accommodating, especially at the front desk. The rooms were very comfortable, but a bit small. We had a bit of a delay trying to get extra toilet paper, but I would definitely stay here again! The Valet service was outstanding!!!
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Shelley
"Excellent hotel downtown Dallas!!"
I had a great experience with the hotel and staff. I loved the fact that they offer free breakfast and shuttle service.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Mar
"Smelly bed ! Bad experience"
I had to sleep in my sofa I got I from a late night of business dinner and drinks my bed was made BUT ITS STINK SO BAD I HAD TO SLEEP IN THE SOFA SO LATE AT NIGHT I CALLED INNTHE KORNIGN TO TELL THEM ! And they didn't even offer to put me in a different room for the rest of the morning ! They just gave me late check out and said their we're sorry ! I want to speak to someone about this issue !!!
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Santiago
"Love this hotel!!"
My stay was awesome!! Only thing that I want to complain about is my favorite cookies were burnt lol other than that everything was wonderful. From the young lady at the desk when I had arrive ( wish I could remember her name) to the awesome view I had. I will be back next year!!!
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Raquel
"Good location, not good service"
Location is good--right downtown so easy drive to fun neighborhoods like Deep Ellum. The shuttle service was helpful and prompt, and a good amenity. However, the front desk attendant who assisted us could use some training in customer service. She was rude when we checked in--barely acknowledged us, working on her computer while we stood there for about 10 minutes. It would have taken a split second to smile and say "Hello, I'll be right with you." The other gentleman working the front desk was much more attentive, greeting his guests, asking how they were doing, and even wishing our friend a happy birthday. He checked for available upgrades for each guest. As opposed to the woman who helped us, when we asked about an available king bed, just mumbled 'no,’ printed our paperwork and said "sign here." Additionally, we had an issue with both of our key cards not working while we were hurrying to dinner--I had left something in the room and needed to get it quickly but neither key card was working. I used the hall phone to call down to front desk for help--I explained we were trying to make the next shuttle and needed help quickly. And the same gal said, "So, do you want to just come downstairs and get another key?" instead of offering to bring one up or apologizing etc. Consequently we missed our shuttle. Due to the poor service, combined with the fact that this hotel only has 4 king beds in the entire hotel, I can't say I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Kristen
"Hotel Stay"
Stay on 5th floor was pleasing and comfortable; except noise from air conditioner at night.
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Leon
"Very nice stay at the Magnolia, Downtown Dallas"
The Hotel was in a very convenient location in downtown Dallas. Parking was provided by valet at $24/day. The staff was courteous and efficient. The room was clean, up to date and spacious. The bath was set up very nicely. The room was not cramped and the bed and pillows were comfortable. I ordered room service for dinner and it arrived 10 minutes prior to the time they told me. The free breakfast was very nice and had numerous selections including freshly prepared eggs, bacon and a side. The rate was very reasonable for the quality of the stay and service I received there. I do not go to Dallas often, but if I did and was needing a downtown location, The Magnolia would be my choice. As the saying goes, "If it's not broken, no need to fix it."
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Great find on hotels.com"
Beautiful hotel! Great location and friendly staff!!!! What a view from the higher rooms of downtown Dallas! Will repeat!
3 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Keri
"Perfect"
Really enjoyed my stay here. Great central, downtown location. Clean rooms and friendly staff. I received a free upgrade. Remember to always ask for upgrade availability and you will often times be delightfully surprised with the end result.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Nice downtown hotel"
Great value for a hotel in downtown Dallas. Friendly crew. The late night milk and cookies are a fabulous touch.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Jermaine
"Great hotel!"
Wonderful experience. Stayed here on our wedding night and there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me and my husband in our room. Everyone was kind and helpful.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Paxton
"One night stay"
I arrived very early and they found a room for me without having to wait until closer to check-in time. The tv was having an issue and they promptly moved me to another room (much larger. They could have not been nicer and more efficent.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Awesome stay at Magnolia"
Only thing we had trouble was with parking. Save 50 dollars and park your car yourself at the parking garage 2 blocks down the street.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Magnolia is a pretty but older hotel. Only 2 out of 4 elevators seemed to be working on a very busy memorial weekend. I wish there were more King rooms available due to us being taller individuals. Love the cocktail hour, the milk and cookies (need some chocolate chip!) and the complimentary breakfast was awesome! The breakfast was something most hotels make you pay for and to have such a selection included was really neat. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Amity
Stayed in the suite with the fully furnished kitchen. Had a friends 21st birthday and loved it. You might need extra things to make the kitchen complete for a hosting. But overall loooooved and the tub was amazing... Complementary drinks upon check-in and complementary cookies and milk for us "BIG" kids.
Other trip May 27, 2015
From the time I checked into the room until checking out everything was perfect!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Happy
"Never stay here"
Balcony sliding glass door was shattered. AC didn't work Basically the manager told us to deal with it,they were sold out. Horrible place to stay.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Kenneth
"Great location close to all downtown business need"
Nice clean rooms & food in the am also well presented
Other trip May 22, 2015
tlc potential.
"Nice hotel, very quiet!!"
My room was very quiet, I never heard anyone else in the hotel!! Shower didn't work very well, but I turned in a maintenance request and I'm sure they will fix it. I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Craig
"Best hotel"
We loved our room at the Magnolia. We were on the end and had several windows with different views. Never been in a hotel that had so many windows. Bed was comfortable and we really enjoyed our stay. Front desk was super nice and very helpful with restaurant recommendations.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Brandon
Three d words come to mind: dingy, dirty, and disgusting. Do not stay here. Cannot express how unsatisfactory the experience was. I expect better from a motel 6.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"One of the very best"
I frequently stay at the Magnolia because it is very well situated in downtown Dallas and the staff/services are the best around. The hotel is always in top condition and has excellent service. The complimentary breakfast is phenomenal and the late night cookie and milk bar is pretty cool. Happy hour here is basically free beer and wine for hotel guests which makes staying here that much more convenient. Highly recommend this place.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Fadi
"Need larger bed for the price!"
Our stay was great, the services were excellent, and the location was primo - right in Downtown Dallas. The only disappointment was that we couldn't have a king sized bed for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Jonathan
Room: I got the king bed room. It was very small. I was underwhelmed To say the least. The good part was them accommodating my request to be up as high as possible. Had a little bit of a city view at an angle. Nice! Restaurant: Food was great, prices were obviously high (expected) but the service was exceptional which made up for the price. Their bloody mary's were wonderful!!! Service in general: Front desk associates were professional, kind and very accomodating. They were pleasant each and every time I spoke with them. I even left my cell phone in the room upon check out so they kept it in a safe place for me until I came to get it. Valet: These guys were professional, fast and very accomodating. The day I left it was pouring so they provided an umbrella for me to my car and carried my bags. All in all I will definitely be back. The architecture, especially downstairs, is amazing. By the elevators downstairs there is a metal letter box that's really neat and the ceiling and walls look hand carved. Beautiful!! The only suggestion I have is get more ice machines. There is only one on the third floor but not a huge deal.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to stay downtown."
Great hotel - beautiful inside and out. Excellent service, great location, awesome shuttle service.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Julee
"Noise"
Good stay Outside noise heard throughout the nights
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Calvin
"*****"
Awesome! Loved the hotel, there was a slight problem with the tv but we hardly used it. The valet was pretty amazing!!
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Danielle
"Anniversary Stay"
Overall it was great. Small mishap with prepping the room on time for an anniversary package but they didn't charge us for it. We also got upgraded to a suite at no additional charge bc it was our anniversary. This is a great hotel and my wife and I have celebrated many occasions here. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Calvin
"Good location, friendly staff"
just OK Location is good, Service is slow Friendly staff
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overall, an okay stay"
Thought the lobby was great and the bar area. Great breakfast. Our luggage was forgotten in the lobby and we ended up having to go down and get it ourselves, the room was dark and the floor/carpet was a little sticky.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Aileen
"Great Family Hotel"
My family and I went for a weekend get a way and wanted to stay in a centrally located hotel. We are so glad we chose the Mangnolia Hotel. The hotel staff was amazing! The location was perfect and the room was extremely comfortable. Our kids especially loved the milk and cookie bar each night! The front desk was so incredible and gave us lots of suggestions as to family fun things to do. Can't wait to go back :)
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015