All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No complaints!"
I love the location of this hotel. Wonderful restaurants,bars and shopping in all directions. Very clean and good service. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Jeffrey, Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. Your words are music to our ears! We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience and took advantage of all the great dining, shopping and entertainment venues within walking distance to the hotel. Sounds like you had a perfect vacation. We can't wait to make that happen again!
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Girls weekend"
We had a nice stay at the hotel. We booked a deluxe double bed city view and were given an ocean view upon check in. We were there at 11 am, and although check in is at 4 pm, they gave us a room by 12:00 noon and we were able to spend time poolside while we waited for our room. The check in line was a little long and I feel they could have more staff to take care of the line to move it along.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, We apologize for the check-in delay. Every day we strive to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. Overall, it sounds like you had a great weekend from an ocean view room upgrade to early check-in and time at spent poolside. We can’t wait to welcome you to Loews Miami Beach Hotel again!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Great hotel at the best location of South Beach. Highly recommended...
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad to hear you had an excellent time while staying with us and highly recommend our hotel Words we love to hear! We can't wait to welcome you back again!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Very good hotel in South Beach"
Hotel is particularly well located. Liked everything about it.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad to hear you liked everything about your stay. Per your mention of our location, we hope you took advantage of all the great shopping, dining and entertainment venues walking distance from the hotel. We can't wait to welcome you again!
7 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Pauline
"VERY disappointing"
The hotel lobby and all of its staff (from front desk to servers to lobby) were fantastic. Could not ask for more. However, that's all that was positive. The pool is small and CROWDED. Twice we could not get chairs (what are we paying for?) and another time we had to wait 15 minutes while a pleasant pool boy searched for some cramped space that he could fit two chairs into that were in storage. They charge almost $15 per chair to sit at the beach. While comfortable and clean, the rooms are small and not worth the cost. I understand that this is Miami Beach and I live in NYC and am used to high costs, but spending what we spent for a "relaxing" couple of days in Miami was not worth what we got. It was so disappointing and frustrating to not be able to relax or enjoy ourselves because there was no place to relax! Keep up the customer service, but please give people what they pay for. WILL NOT RETURN and will encourage others to stay away.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Todd, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're glad to hear everyone from the front desk to servers were fantastic, friendly and accommodating. Per your mention of our pricing, we are a 4-diamond property and we try to maintain our rates competitive with other hotels of our caliber in Miami Beach. We do apologize if you felt that the prices were a bit high for your liking. Boucher Brothers, which is the company that mans the entire beach and all of the seating as well is the reason why there is a charge. They are not directly employed by Loews, however they do offer Loews guests a discounted rate on their services. Regardless, we do appreciate the feedback as it provides us with insight into the guest experience and allows us to look for ways to better their stay in the future. We do hope we can welcome you back and make your experience a pleasant one!
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Todd
OUR PLANE WAS CANCELED DUE TO SNOW. WE RECEIVED EXCELLENT ASSISTANCE FROM KEVIN, CHRIS TORRES, AND EDWYN-
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Although your flight was cancelled due to snow, we're thrilled to hear you still had a great experience from our friendly staff. We can’t wait to welcome you to the sunshine!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Fun but LOUD!"
I'm a big Loews fan, though this isn't the best one. Although the staff was great, the hotel is crowded, hectic and the pool scene was loud and annoying- but hey, it's Miami beach so it's what to expect. I would look elsewhere for a quite stay- canyon ranch may be a better option.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear you are a big fan of the Loews brand! We apologize if your experience at the pool was not anything but pleasant. We strive every day to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations of us. We hope to welcome you back and show you true Loews hospitality.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"AMAZING stay!!"
AMAZING. Staff was great, very helpful and friendly, especially Edwyn at the front desk! Grounds, room were in excellent condition- very clean. Beautiful property!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. Just your first word-AMAZING-makes us happy! We're thrilled to hear from the friendly staff, like Edwyn, to your beautiful room, your vacation was a success. We can't wait to welcome you again!
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Fantastic hotel.. cant be a better location.. Just the issue is they give rooms at 4pm and check out time is 11am and they are not ready to give a late checkout even till 2 pm without 100% additional room charge which is disappointing...
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Manas, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Per your mention of our location, we hope you took advantage of the great shopping, dining and entertainment within walking distance from the hotel. We apologize if we could not accommodate a late check-out. Otherwise, it sounds like you had a great vacation!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Manas
"Close to beach. Staff is great."
The property is right off the water and they even have a special reserved section. The staff is literally AWESOME. Especially the pool staff.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Tj, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your review has blown us away. We pride ourselves on not only offering the highest level of guest service, but on having the most wonderful and dedicated staff, and we’re glad you experienced this. We can't wait to welcome you back!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tj
"Expensive but nice"
I gave the hotel a 5-star rating. It was nice. It was directly on the ocean. The food at the hotel restaurant and the cafe was great. The staff very friendly and accommodating. I requested a high floor and they put me on the 4th floor and they wouldn't change it. I got over it. The only problem I had is the expense. I was charged for everything. It cost me $5 to print out my boarding pass. I was charged $26 for 2 beach chairs and $19 for an umbrella on the beach. Sandwiches were $19 and I paid $18 for dessert. Otherwise, I would go back. It is a really nice hotel.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear ken, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience and a great meal during your time at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Per your mention of our pricing, we are a 4-diamond property and we try to maintain our rates competitive with other hotels of our caliber in Miami Beach. We do apologize if you felt that the prices were a bit high for your liking. Overall, it sounds like you had a great vactaion. We can't wait to welcome you back
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
ken
"Not for Family or Relaxing Stay..."
The hotel isn't on a cheap side, but expected to be so as it is sitting right on the Miami Beach. Its rather crowded and chaotic especially at the main entry/parking and reception desk. Unfortunately its not quiet in the rooms as there are no thresholds under the doors providing soundproofing. Since there were a lot of people moving in and out the hotel you could hear all that noise from the corridor in the room. The room itself in general was rather small, but Ok for just sleeping overnight. The breakfast was Ok (although not included in the rate), with a price tag of 95USD for 3 person buffet. I would only recommend it for people who come to the beach for a party. It is located right next to the big beach music platforms where I suppose all the big beach parties take place. Other than that for a family driving through Miami I would consider another location more catered for this purpose.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize if your stay with us fell short of your expectations. We pride ourselves in delivering true Loews hospitality and apologize if you felt anything less than this. We hope we can welcome you back for a better experience.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Alexey
"Too expensive for what you get."
Too expensive for what you get.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Claudia, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Per your mention of our pricing, we are a 4-diamond property and we try to maintain our rates competitive with other hotels of our caliber in Miami Beach. We do apologize if you felt that the prices were a bit high for your liking. We do hope we can welcome you back again!
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Claudia
"Business weekend"
First Class Hotel and will be back for sure! The Property was hosting the Food and Wine show and were very busy but handled it very well!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay, even during a busy weekend, and you’ll be back to visit us again! We can’t wait to welcome you!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Was a great stay. Everything clean and right on the beach.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear TR, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re thrilled to hear you had such a great stay with us. We pride ourselves on not only offering the highest level of guest service, but on having the most wonderful and dedicated staff and we’re glad you were able to experience this. We can’t wait to welcome you again for another great experience!
TR
"It's ok but way to busy"
They give me wrong dirty room first I got my room ocean view I never got it , they The stol my jacket in the gym , hair dresser was really bad
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your review of the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. We pride ourselves on not only offering the highest level of guest service, but on having the most wonderful and dedicated staff, as well as being in the heart of all local attractions and great nightlife in South Beach. Our close proximity to all things is one feature of the hotel that shines and makes us a hot spot in South Beach. Your experience means everything to us, so we are disappointed to hear that you did not feel that all of your desires were met. We sincerely hope you will reconsider this and give us another chance to better assist you in the future.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"In the Center of it All!"
Big hotel. A little wait checking in, very busy place.VERY Nice help. They charge $8 for a bottle of water. You get off a plane thirsty and tired they should be gracious enough you give you a bottle of water. Low cost amenity. The water charge was tacky. Also very crowded parking lot was poorly managed we could not pick up our baggage as we were leaving for the airport. Overall a good hotel just a very big very busy place.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on not only offering the highest level of guest service and having the most wonderful and dedicated staff. We’re glad you were able to experience this. Per your mention of our pricing, and as we are a 4-diamond property we try to maintain our rates competitive with other hotels of our caliber in Miami Beach. We do apologize if you felt that the prices were a bit high for your liking. We hope we can welcome you back again!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great location but expansive room"
Great location; however, I was surprised at the size of my room as I had just finished staying at another Loews in Orlando and my room was a little bigger! Also, I thought the room was over priced (yes, I understand it's South Beach but I don't think prices should that high) I was only there for one night so I didn't get to enjoy the amenities that the hotel had to offer. The day I was checking out I wasn't too impressed with the maid; I had my do not disturb light on and she still knocked on the door around 9 a.m. to see if anybody was in the room. I would have thought that the maids would get a daily report of the rooms that had already checked out before they started work that morning and the rooms that are due to check out that day, so I don't think it's necessary for them to knock on doors before the 11 am check out time and disturb guest because that want to finish their work day early.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Every day we strive to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. Per your mention of our pricing, and as we are a 4-diamond property we try to maintain our rates competitive with other hotels of our caliber in Miami Beach. We do apologize if you felt that the prices were a bit high for your liking. We are glad to hear you mentioned our central location and hope you were able to take advantage of the great shopping, dining and entertainment nearby on Ocean Avenue and Lincoln Road. We hope we can welcome you back again!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Possible to be a work and play hotel"
A huge conference/family hotel if that is possible, but Loews do make it work with good separation of the two. No complaints about the conference facilities - all nicely spruced up. The hotel has a great pool, but does lack the outdoor open entertainment space of some of it's neighbors. The location is perfect, close to all of South Beaches attractions, but if you are stuck inside like I was a lot of the time, the Loews does lack a nice bar, very dull affair currently and could do with a good restaurant. Prestons is stuck in a time warp, as was the menu. Not the prices though!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Jo, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed the conference rooms, as well as your stay. You mentioned our centralized location close to South Beach attractions. We’re glad you were able to take advantage of this, even though you were inside for a large part of your stay. On your next visit, check out Lure Fishbar in the St. Moritz tower for a delectable dinner and then to the Rum Line for drinks! We can’t wait to see you again!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
JO
Great Hotel for families.... Pool area is great and access to the beach.... South Beach at your fingertips..... Easy and nice
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. It sounds like you had an incredible stay. “South Beach at your fingertips”-we love this! We have a fantastic centralized location close to many shops, restaurants and, of course, the beach. We’re thrilled to hear you took advantage of that. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Fantastic time!!"
As always it was the perfect stay!! We had a beautiful room upon arrival..The staff is always accommodating and always so friendly and helpful!! The pool area is top notch!! its like being in paradise!!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We love to hear you had such an incredible stay! From the beautiful room to the top notch pool, plus our accommodating staff, it sounds like it was the perfect vacation. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"pricey, but great location, great for family"
combination pool and beach access very relaxing, kids were comfortable and had fun, only complaint is shower in room was tiny
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re pleased to hear your family was comfortable and had fun while staying with us. We apologize if you felt the shower was a little too small. Between the time at the pool and beach, plus relaxing with your family, it sounds like overall you had a great stay! We can’t wait to welcome everyone back again!
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Very clean very close to the beach perfect"
My experience was great there I enjoyed myself the staff was very friendly
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear work for a scho, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that the staff made your stay more relaxing and enjoyable. We pride ourselves in delivering true Loews hospitality and are happy to hear that everyone did just this. Overall, it sounds like you had a great experience. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
work for a scho
"Great getaway weekend!"
The staff at this hotel is fantastic. Everyone was friendly, attentive and went above and beyond to be helpful. The room was very clean, well furnished and comfortable. The grounds are gorgeous. The location is also great... right on the beach and just a short walk from all the action on Ocean Drive. If you need a ride within the South Beach area, the hotel provides free rides via its a small fleet of Fiats. Great experience!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Jennifer, you blew us away with your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It sounds like you had an incredible experience with us from start to end! We’re happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our centralized location within a few steps of the beach, as well as our complimentary Fiat program. We can’t wait to welcome you back with us!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Best Location in SOBE"
We visit the Loews in South Beach a few times every year now (for 12 years). For short weekend getaways as well as longer visits with the kids. From now on I will not be booking the rooms through the EXPEDIA anymore. We seem to get the least desirable room when we book hotel airline together. NOT WORTH the money we save to be this unhappy with our room. I even chose (and paid more) for the Luxury Room upgrade to ensure ocean front. Room was terrible and the window did not even open to get a nice ocean breeze. A real bummer!!! This room was by far the worst room we have stayed in for all the 12 years we have been visiting the Loews.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Mara, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re glad to hear you've been staying with us for 12 years and always had a pleasant experience. With our Loews Loves Kids program, we hope you've been able to take advantage of all the great amenities we have for kids, as well. We apologize your room view was not what was expected in terms of a view. We hope you continue to stay with us so we can make every experience a better one!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Mara
"Great hotel and location"
Great pool, rooms and child care. Close to so many restaurants.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Expedia User, Thank you for taking the time to review us. You mentioned our centralized location near many restaurants. We hope you took advantage of all the great shopping, dining and entertainment on Collins Ave and Lincoln Rd. We’re happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We can’t wait to welcome you back again!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Bad bad service and room"
The bathroom door didn't work and wouldn't close. We called to fix but they never did. We left early because they wouldn't accomodate a room change. Definitely not worth the price!!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize if your stay fell short of your expectations. We pride ourselves in delivering true Loews hospitality and apologize if you felt anything less than this. Your stay was not a usual one and we hope to welcome you back for a much better time.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Lousy stay rude front desk"
Terrable will not stay again. Rude arrogant staff that did nothing to help us. Refused to give us our money back if we left after the first night to go to another hotel.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Scott, Allow me to apologize for your unpleasant experience at our property. Every day we strive to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. I can assure you that your experience is not a usual occurrence and we will be sure to work on the areas that need attention. We hope that we can welcome you back again soon for a better experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
SCOTT
"the Loew's Miami Beach is PARADISE!!!"
This place is beautiful!!! Clean, comfortable and they really know how to treat you right!!!! I can't wait to go back!!!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Maureen M, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that your stay was incredible – beginning to end. We pride ourselves in delivering true Loews hospitality and it prides us to hear that you received just this. Sounds like you had a great stay! We can’t wait to welcome you back!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Maureen M
"Great hotel, perfect location"
We have stayed at several other SoBe hotels and go back to the Loews. Love the location, love the pool area and the staff is great. The only "problem" we had is that when we would get back to our room at 4:00-4:30 our room had not been cleaned yet. We would call the front desk and they told us they had until 5:30 to clean our room which I think is ridiculous! Love the FIAT program they have there now as well. You can get a ride from them to town or if available you can borrow a FIAT for 3 hours! Great idea!
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Lydya, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re thrilled to hear you continually come back to the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. You mentioned the Fiat program-we’re glad you were able to take advantage of it. We do apologize for the inconvenience of your room not being serviced before you got back. Overall, it sounds like you had a great experience. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
lydya
"Very nice room. Pretty good view."
Emjoyed the whole experience and restuarant, especially, the pool restuarant.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Lou, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your room view as well as Nautilus by the pool. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Lou
"Short Stay"
Wonderful hotel but crazy expensive. They put a $250 hold on your credit card in case you buy something, they charge you for pretty much anything, and the concierge was the worse, no help at all at finding events at night.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Expedia User, Allow me to apologize for your unpleasant experience at our property. Everyday we strive to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve and we will be sure to work on the areas that need attention. We hope that we can welcome you back again soon for a better experience!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Eddy
"Location location location..."
Hotel is pleasant, but only location justifies the price. Rooms are actually quite small, staff is not amazingly better than other hotels I've stayed in, valet parking experience isn't on par with standing of the hotel. Overall, it's an ok hotel, clean and very well located. So, just keep in mind you're mostly paying for the location. :)
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear AP, Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We apologize if your stay fell short of your expectations. We pride ourselves in delivering true Loews hospitality and apologize if you felt anything less than this. You mentioned our location and we are happy to hear that you took advantage of our centralized location. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
AP
"Unhappy"
we come to Miami every year and always stay at fountain blue but this is the first time to stay in Loews. I was surprised to hear that we also has to pay $13 for each chair everyday on the beach.. I was very upset about that because fountain blue everything is included. We came with our daughters especially to enjoy on the beach. Very disappointed
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear khushi, thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize if you found the rates for the beach chairs expensive. Boucher Brothers, which is the company that mans the entire beach beds, is the reason why there is a charge. They are not directly employed by Loews, however they do offer Loews guests a discounted rate on their services. We do hope this does not prevent you from joining us again.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
khushi
"Love the Loews!"
This was our 2nd trip to this hotel when studying in Miami. We love the hotel! It's a beautiful property. Will definitely be back a third time.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Michael, thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience with us. We’re thrilled to hear you've stayed with us twice and want to come back for a third time. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
1 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
Great hotel. Tons to do beautiful setting attentive staff great healthy food options
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Miami Beach"
Very nice property. Great location. Room was fairly plain for the price.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Paige, thank you for taking the time to review us. You mentioned the great location of the property. We do hope you took advantage of our central location close to Lincoln Rd shops, restaurants and other great attractions and sites around us. We apologize if you felt the room was not up to par. Every day we strive to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Paige
"Stay here!!"
This is the one! Hotel from top to bottom is awesome! Breakfast in this place is top notch with a freshly squeezed juice bar!! Haven't seen that before in a hotel
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Karl-Arne, thank you for taking the time to review us. We love to hear the word awesome to describe our hotel! Sounds like you had a great stay with us. We hope to welcome you back with us soon!
5 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Karl-Arne
"Top spot in South Beach"
I've stayed in Miami a half dozen times, first time at the Loews. It's the best. Location, atmosphere, spa, pool, beach, room service. All top notch.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
dre
"Beautiful hotel and super clean on the beach!"
I stayed at the Loews for 4 nights January 8-12th. A real 5 stars hotel, amazing service, super professional employees. Jesse at Front desk was very friendly, helpful and Barbara at house keeping also very professional. Everything was super clean, food was amazing and live bands played music at the bar every day! I had the most amazing vacation at Loews. Coming back soon for sure!!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Renata
"Hotel location"
Had very good time and the room was great.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Thomas, thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re thrilled to hear you had a great time. We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Loew's on South Beach"
Great family vacation at The Loew's. Noisy housekeeping staff though, door slammers! Hard to sleep in.. Beach chairs and umbrellas should be complimentary at this price.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Hotels user, we’re happy to hear you had a great family vacation with us! We do apologize if the noise kept you up at night. This is not a usual occurrence at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Boucher Brothers, which is the company that mans the entire beach beds, is the reason why there is an additional charge. They are not directly employed by Loews, however they do offer Loews guests a discounted rate on their services. We hope to welcome your entire family back with us soon!
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great choice"
Having booked what we thought was 'ocean view' we were disappointed on arrival to find out it was only 'partial ocean view' but lovely check in person sensed our disappointment and was able to upgrade us to a southern facing room on high floor with balcony from which you could see ocean, sunset and city lights and even the cruise ships leaving the harbor! Hotel still filled with lots of littke kids (1/2 arrival) and would be nice to have pool 'adults only' or at least partially roped off for swimmers do I didn't hAve to swim at 7:30 am! Also I bathtub snd only one sink in luxury (?) room a bit off. However, staff was terrific bed was comfortable and a wonderful location! Would highly recommend even if lessens my chances for an upgrade if it becomes even more popular. Also , lure restaurant very good
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Dear Nancy, thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re thrilled to hear you were upgraded to a room with such a stunning view! We apologize if your experience at the pool was not anything but pleasant. We strive every day to deliver better service and it is your feedback that allows us to improve. We hope to welcome you back with us in the near future!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice, walking distance from Lincoln Rd"
Nice, comfortable, nice beach and pool. Second time there
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Karime
"My 50th birthday"
I came to Miami for my 50th birthday from Chicago I came with a few people we had a wonderful time I was move from tower 2 to tower 1 and had a magnificent view from the balcony it was wonderful will be returning in June
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"perfect location. great for families."
hotel right at Lincoln ave. very nice Miami Beach style hotel converted to new building. I think two old hotels combined for this one. Pools great. kids activities were endless. staff was very helpful. rooms large and clean. easy choice to stay here, if the price is right for you.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Best family hotel in Miami Beach"
Great food great drinks great pool and coddling service the Loews Miami Beach is a favorite destination
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Oerfect location"
Rooms a little small fir the price, like all classy US hotels, the arrival hall and entrance are huge, but room are same as motels, I wonder why..
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Loews hotel"
The room had a view of a demolished building. The floor had a raised slope that everyone kept tripping on. The hottub had only two jets with any power. The beds were very comfortable though. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We would probably stay again but in a room with a better view.
Response by Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Hello Kim and thank you for your feedback. We take all guest comments to heart as we continue to strive and enhance the guest experience. We apologize that the hot tub jets were not fully operating and will look into this right away. We are however very pleased that you enjoyed the beds in your room - many guests comment that they are extremely comfortable. Come back to see us soon for another memorable Loews Miami Beach Hotel experience!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
kim
"Not what I expected"
Retro beach style hotel. Crowded. Nice location. Small rooms. Old tower.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014