All hotels in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States of America
622 Se 10th Ave, Hillsboro, OR, 97123, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Very nice staff and service"
It is a very nice, clean hotel. We left our car key in the trunk. The staff helped us to find the local locksmith and finally asked their staff, who was on duty the previous night and I guess he just went home for a sleep, to come to unlocked our car. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Qiang
"Nice inexpensive hotel"
This was a nice inexpensive hotel. They were installing new carpet during our stay but it was really not a problem. They were personable and nice to deal with. Overall not a bad place to stay. Don't expect a five star environment, but if you need a place to stay it's not bad at all.
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Mother Daughter time."
Spending time with my daughter while on vacation. There were a few things that could have been better. I am disabled and had requested a room on the bottom floor. There was none available. Was not told that at the time I made the reservations. Coffee is in the office that does not open till 7AM.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Close to MAX, good price"
At first we were impressed with the quality of the room for such a good price. Then we turned on the air conditioner. It must had run over an hour, and the room still felt like an oven. Spent two restless nights here. But hey, the proximity to the MAX station was a good 10-12 minute's walk away. Can't beat that. Thanks!
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Taylor
"not happy"
i wasn't too happy due to the fact I read review that ppl stayed with pets and I wasn't allowed to have my animal service dog
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"I'll remember to come back here."
Clean and comfortable, microwave, fridge, flat screen TV with HBO. Excellent Indian restaurant was a bonus. Only thing missing was a hair dryer.
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Outdated"
Staff was not friendly at check in. The room was musty, carpet needed cleaning, door latch was not secure. Overall the room needed updating and carpets replaced. Bed was comfortable enough. It was nice that this property was next to McDonald's for a quick bite in the morning.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Wendy
"Served it purpose."
Comfortable beds, friendly staff and close by fast food.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"Outside sales"
The room and bed where good. the heater and air conditioner where the biggest problem. Could not get it to stay even. It would get hot and then go cold and then back to hot. Was a real challenge getting a good nights sleep.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
scott
"Dirty, loud and unsupervised kids in pool and spa"
Rude staff. Since room was booked with Hotels.com, female staff said we could not upgrade us to an available king bed room from a double queen. Carpets dirty in hallways and room 101 which is closet to the highway and smoking loud teens groups at night. One of the two queen beds was worn out. Nice indoor pool and spa except unsupervised kids playing in them even in hours the pool area was posted as closed.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Some good - some bad!"
Room had a peculiar smell, like musty or something? The lady at the front desk was very kind and cheerful. Nice, after a long drive. This place could use a little updating - but then again, that would up the cost, which is our main reason for choosing them.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Shelli
"Heating and air conditioning"
The biggest problem with the room was getting the heat set. Through the night, it would get real hot or switch to cold. Made for several sleepless nights.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
scott
"You get what you pay for."
Between the bed being horribly uncomfortable, the pillows being bricks, the heat in my room not working and freezing all night and the total lack of sleep I was able to enjoy the night life in the neighborhood with the police cars and constant foot traffic.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"family fun..."
Very enjoyable, thankyou .b Bell
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Econo Hillsboro"
Great and easy place for the price!
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Business Trip"
The rooms were clean and adequate, they need to replace the carpet it's was old and worn. They never had coffee in the room said they were waiting on a delivery for the whole week ! The staff was friendly.
7 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"polite stay"
Clean room and polite people.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Bobby
"A place to sleep."
Room was clean, it was fairly inexpensive. The continental breakfast nonexistent. Wouldn't go back.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Recent stay"
I chose this place based on previous reviews. I was pleasantly impressed by the overall experience.
Yeeheng
"Emergency trip to Hillsboro."
Unexpected emergency trip to Hillsboro. Pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the room and comfortable bed. Outside hallways need upgrading as they give a wrong impression as you are walking to your room. Price was very good.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Stan
"Bad experience."
Just a bad experience overall. They were rude and not understanding my situation.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Veronica
"Good place for the price!"
Just a quick overnight stay, it was comfortable and economical. Will stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"nice place"
I would return to this hotel again. It had everything I needed. I would suggest a small trash can in the bath/shower area though. Breakfast was OK...ran out of fruit when I arrived.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
The Doanes
"Needs carpet update"
Stayed 2 nights while watching granddaughter play volleyball at Pacific University. Forest Grove motels all full, most convient location in Hillsboro. Room nice size and linens & bed fine , but floor carpet was old and dirty. Feet turned dark if walked barefoot. Wi-fi did not stay consistently connected. Breakfast minimal, coffee, instant oatmeal, bagels (no cream cheese first day), and orange juice. McDonalds next door.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Clean place for the price"
Traveling for family event, nice to stay in a clean place. The price was right. We will stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Shelli
"Nice hotel near Portland"
Had great time in the room with accommodating loved the privacy
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Ramon
"Superb value for the money"
Great motel. The room was clean, spacious and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The property is well maintained. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Service"
Not a 5 Star but for the price an excellent value.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Good for the price"
Hotel is good for the price however a bit too far from Portland (where we had to go a couple of times while in there). Not the hotel's fault though.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Marcos
"The staff was VERY friendly and helpful"
I was SO happy to find a clean hotel with friendly staff on a holiday weekend... without a reservation.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jenni
"Fall 2014 School Move-In"
Great location, close to various stores for supplies for the dorm and school. Love that there was wifi, microwave and fridge! :) Spacious enough and clean! It helped that the location wasn't too far from Forest Grove!
6 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Makuahine
"Good Cheap Room in Hillsboro"
The room was clean. The people at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The other people at the hotel weren't too shady. It was a good experience for the price. It is kind of in the 'hood', if there is a 'hood' in Hillsboro. But it never was a problem. I'd recommend it for the price for sure.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Decent enough. Recommended only if you get a room cheap...
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not great, average but clean."
A little bit over priced for an average hotel that far from Portland but clean.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Hillsboro EI"
Certainly checked the block. This lodging was as expected.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"I was pleasantly surprised"
Very nice staff, building felt safe and secure, clean functional room. Nice!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Richard Scully
"Not a nice place"
First time staying at Econolodge and probably my last. Older hotel, when we walked in the room it had a highly perfumed smell as they were trying to coverup the musty smell. Tried to keep door open, however 4 rooms down they were smoking outside their room. NO hairdryer which was shocking as that is pretty standard in most rooms now. Pretty far away from everything in Portland. Breakfast was some packaged breakfast bars. Asked for some directions and frontdesk not very helpful. would not stay again
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
jjjh2005
"questionable area but clean"
Manager Steve was very pleasant and accommodating. Got a good rate, the room was clean but slept with one open due to the sirens.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
bob
"Not bad"
Clean room. Older hotel. Looked to be freshly painted. Need a room, not looking for fancy but decent nights stay, this works for a good price. PS the cleaning lady was super nice and did a great job.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Basic clean accommodations for a reasonable price. Room didn't have an iron which I needed.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
My only complaint is that the coffee wasn't very good.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Affordable and Decent"
I though the guy at the front desk was very nice. The room was clean and appeared to have been updated within the last 5 years and was still in good shape. It had all the basic amenities minus an iron. The sheets were clean and showed no signs of bed bugs. I stayed here for two nights and got adequate rest. Plenty of food nearby, I hope you like mexican.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Great location, great price"
Nice little place at a very good price. Excellent location. Only 4 blocks from Pacific University's Health Professions campus and the light rail stop. I recommend it for students who might visit the area. Nothing fancy, but good value for the price.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear , Alex Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Steve West Front Desk Manager EconoLodge Inn & Suites Hillsboro
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Alex
"Very clean"
Omg this hotel is very clean i like to stay here when I come back again visit portland
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Not recommended"
TV did not work. Outdated motel. Inadequate continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Good web rates
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Less Than Happy Stay"
I was feeling sick and needed a place to stay because I knew I wouldn't make it home. The very kind man at Hotels.com went above and beyond to help me with my stay. He called this location to see if they would make an exception for my little dog. However, when I went to check in, the woman behind the desk, although smiling, was not very nice. She informs me she isn't suppose to take my Visa debit card and informs me I need to get a major credit card. I inform her, I have had no issues using this card at any hotel anywhere in the country and it is all I have. She makes a really huge deal about my Visa debit card and made me so uncomfortable, while I'm already sick. Then I say to her, well you have been paid, the money was already taken care of by the gentleman at Hotels.com. She informs me they will not do business with THEM anymore because they aren't happy with them. UM, you could have said NO and it wasn't like your old, cheap hotel was full......... because it wasn't! I would not recommend them to anyone if this is their attitude. I felt insulted and I have never been refused a room while using my card.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Debra Gates
"Perfectly fine hotel except not much sound proof"
Hotel was perfectly fine. Room was clean. Hotel staff was nice and pleasant. Only downfall to the room is that it lacks sound proofing. I slept in a room downstairs and was awoken from 1230am to 130am because someone upstairs happened to check in at a time when everything else was dead quiet. For a full hour, all I heard were the thud footsteps of the guy from above. Very distracting and noisy. Made it very hard to sleep. Basically.... use this hotel but make sure you're the one on the top floor.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Darrell
"Good place to crash after a long day in Portland"
We stayed two nights at the EconoLodge. It was quiet, clean, comfy, all that good stuff.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013