All hotels in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States of America
622 Se 10th Ave, Hillsboro, OR, 97123, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Served its purpose"
For an older 2 star hotel it was ok/good. Great for the location. It only had 2 pillows and only had 2 bath towels which they could have had 2 more of each of these items. I would have liked a better continental breakfast (even though McDonalds is right next door).
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"In the center of the city"
across the street from the park and aquatic center, convenient and centrally located.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Friendly"
I have stayed here quite a few times now and would recommend this hotel. If you aren't looking for fancy that is. It is run down and in need of repair but it has always been clean and the staff has always honored a later check out to accomadate my needs. So if your just wanting a reasonable rate with a clean room and comfortable bed then this will work for you. If not then you won't be happy there. Also don't expect much from the continental breakfast. It consists of toast, bagel, juice or cofffee with no flavored creamer.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Clean room"
the rooms were very clean, the bed was supper confortable. I would saty there again.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Theresa
"it worth to live"
it is convenient to live with many restaurnts nearby and MacDonald is just next the door. The stuff in the hotel are nice.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
alice
"Great value for a good quality stay"
I stayed here last weekend and had a very comfortable stay. To be clear, I was alone and was not with family for this trip. Its not the most classy looking hotel, but if you are looking for a quality place to stay that is not expensive, this is one of those hotels. The lobby was clean and people there were cordial. The room was clean and well maintained. Overall good experience with the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Traveller
"Cheap but clean"
Not bad for the price. It's not very fancy but it is clean. Staff was nice enough.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"a decent hotel well serviced"
The EconoLodge was in a good location for us. The room was very clean and well-serviced. The staff was courteous and friendly. There is a great lunch available at the supermercado across the street.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Phil
"Great location for Pacific U."
Great town and location for my stay.
5 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Road Warrior
Great desk service...after room cleaned, wet towel left in tub..what up with that?...overall not bad....hotel entrance hard to detect due to construction on street....
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
james
"Does the job"
No frills, place to sleep. No complaints.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Good rate for a long stay"
I stayed for over a week. For that long of a time, it was a great rate for a good room with everything I needed. I worked during my stay and the WiFi worked well and there was even a desk with a nice chair to sit at. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioner worked, nothing to complain about the bathroom. There's even a safe, though I didn't end up using it. And it helped to have a microwave, though the fridge didn't work well (it froze everything). The area of town is not so safe-seeming (a bunch of cops arrested a bunch of people nearby while I was there, though I have no idea if that's common), but it's near fast food and a Baskin Robbins, and there are many shops down the road.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Heidi
"Overnight for an Early Doctor Appointment"
I stayed for the night before an early Doctor appointment so that I wouldn't have to fight morning traffic prior to an early morning Doctor appointment. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom and bathtub were spotless and the towels were soft and fluffy. The sink was outside of the main bathroom and that was nice for getting ready in the morning. The room had an old CRT TV, microwave and refrigerator. There was no coffee pot in the room which I have noticed is a business plan many places are now adopting. I personally hate this policy - even if coffee is available in the lobby, it means I have to get dressed before my first cup. Had this been in the hotel description, I would have brought my own. Overall it was a good stay for what I needed and I would return if necessary.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
Clean rooms. New towels, firm beds, corners in bathrooms clean. Pleasant people working there.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great value."
Staff was happy to help. Rooms may not be new, but are kept up well & are clean. It was a great. Ali's for the money spent.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Lake Stevens
Our stay was good. The beds were comfortable. Thank you
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Close to Hillsboro Stadium"
Room was decent, could have been cleaner. We were a bit concerned about the location. It appeared to be an undesirable area. It suited our purpose but won't do it again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Did the job"
We just needed a place to sleep on a long trip. The rooms looked recently renovated. Nothing fancy but clean. Hotel seems to be a popular spot for manual laborers who are working from out of town.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Nice, clean, and inexpensive place"
I was really nervous that the place was going to be a dump because it was so inexpensive. I was worried that I might regret not having paid more for a nicer place. I was very relieved when we opened our hotel door. The rooms seemed pretty new, and very clean. No DVD player, but there was a flat screen TV (which we didn't even turn on, but that's beside the point). Nice shower, very soft water compared to most hotels. Staff was friendly, although the continental breakfast is a joke. McDonald's is right next door though, and Carl's Jr. is across the street.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Just what I wanted"
Very nice staff and the price was a good bargain. close the airport and big businesses but on a quiet street.
Other trip May 18, 2013
A good stay for the money. I thought, though, that they had advertised a free breakfast. What was offered was toast, juice, and coffee.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"Affordable Option Outside of Portland"
Upon arrival, we got a free upgrade to a king bed, because all the non-smoking queens were booked. So that was great! The hotel was comfy, clean, and convenient to where we needed to be at a great price.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2013
"Great for the price!"
The staff was very friendly. The room had everything I needed, including free WiFi, small fridge, microwave, desk, TV, storage space, and a comfortable bed. The room was clean, although appeared old, but in good repair. Continental breakfast was sparse, but fine for me. The location is quiet, but was a little further from my son's place than I would have wished for, but worth the little extra drive, for the money I saved. I think this hotel is a great value, and would stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Christi
"Great hotel for short stays for an excellent price"
We booked a queen-size bed room, but we prefered it to be on the ground floor. Since there werent any, the staff were so kind and upgraded our room to a king bed room for the same price!
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"safe"
I really did not fell safe there. my wife was sick and I had to leave her there alone. even though there was cameras all over I was not sure about her safety. OK for last minute.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
fun
"Clean!"
The place was very very Clean!!! And kept that way!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Place needs some help......"
The ceiling was pealing from water damage. The walls had unrepaired stress fractures. The furniture was beat up. The comforter on the bed was covered in hair from previous guests, couldn't use it to stay warm. I'm assuming it had never been washed. The rug had large holes in it. The bed itself was comfortable. The "continental" breakfast was pretty bare bones.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Had a very nice stay"
Basic but very nice. When I got lost finding the place, the staff was very understanding and helpful.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Mitchell
"Good place for the price"
This is a great place to stay for the value if you need to be in the area. It isn't in the best part of town but it was close to where I needed to be and had good food choices within a few miles. The room was very clean which is a huge bonus to me. I can do with out fancy but not with out cleanliness. The desk clerk let us have a little later check out which was great. A downfall though was that the pillows are horrible. I usually travel with my own but had forgotten. If I need to stay here again I will make sure I don't forget my pillow. Another downfall was the continental breakfast. It consisted of a few mini muffins, bread, one bagel (we were there first thing) coffee and juice. But it was still better than nothing.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012

"Close to everything I needed."
The motel was well located, the service was great, the room clean but a bit pricey.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Would'nt stay her."
Run down area. Floor, and walls very dirty. Holes from burn marks in bedspread. Woke up and got up because of loud t.v. next door. Would not suggest staying here.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Surprising"
An old rather tawdry double level motel in a kind of sketchy community (Hillsboro). That said, Econo Lodge did a good job, as always, ensuring the room was clean and dependable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Robin
"Average, quick and easy."
Quick and easy, room was very musty and seemed unclean.
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Steve West Front Desk Manager EconoLodge Inn & Suites Hillsboro
Other trip May 3, 2014

"Beyond my expectation"
My experience is good. I will recommend this inn. The room is clean, and the service is good. It is quite spacious, wifi is very convenient. Just some notice of car parking at night.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
HK
"Overall ok"
The motel is a bit old, but comfortable for short stay.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
CN
"ファストフード店があり便利"
隣がマクドナルド、道路の向かいにはカールズJr.、31アイスクリームもあります。バスルームの排水が良く無かったので、排水のふた部分を外したら良くなりました。洗面所がバスルームの外にあったのはよかったです。朝食はトーストとデニッシュ、飲み物程度なので、物足りない時はMacに…
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Dear , Kathy Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Steve West Front Desk Manager EconoLodge Inn & Suites Hillsboro
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014