All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
215 W 94th St, New York, NY, 10025, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Not enough elevators"
Large comfortable, clean, room. The 12 story hotel only had one small working elevator.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Douglas
Very good
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"good :)"
Good location, quite , close to Central Park the room was a bit dated but clean and functional
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Maria
It was alright for my purpose
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Moisey
"Two nights in NYC"
Hotel staff were very nice and apolgetic when telling us bad news. I was told parking was included, but on arrival, I was told that parking was *not included*. We could not get WiFi in the room and was told to come to the lobby to use the one network that my computer recognized. Half of the elevators were not working and the other half were s-l-o-w. The hotel is shabby but fairly clean with no odors. We used the inadequate window A/C and bought a fan to get the room cool enough for comfort. Lots of stores nearby and subway was about 2 blocks away. Area seemed safe.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
We had a fantastic time here. The location of the hotel was perfect, right next to the subway. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Juliette
"Do you like old creepy hotels ?"
Room was awful. Seriously afraid to stay because of the deplorable conditions
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Morgan
"First class hotel"
Metro stop is two-minute walk from the hotel. Excellent Manhattan Diner practically next door. Excellent hotel personnel. Excellent, clean room.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Barbara H
Good location.Hotel should be updated.Needed place to stay on upper west side and would say it was O.K. for our needs.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
larry
"Entirely adequate NYC hotel on upper west side."
Overnight stay on our way to Massachusetts provided opportunity to visit our daughter and her two young children
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Everything was fine. But, my wife felt there was not enough light in the bathroom to put on her makeup.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Ehhhh..."
Looked way better online in the pictures...
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Need to work on the elevators. Things were pretty slow temporarily I hope.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Thurlow
"Dissapointed"
Nice people but service was BAD. We were supposed to have free WiFi in our room and we were there 3 nights and although we called the front desk, we NEVER received WiFi. Had one wash cloth in the room and took several calls to get more. We won't stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Philip
"upsetting experience"
AC didn't work, I had to call twice for someone to look at the AC. Tech arrive after 2 hour, also it smell like they had a party the night before in that room so I when to bed in a smelly and warm room really bad experience.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Ricardo
"I'D STAY HERE AGAIN"
GOOD PRICE BUT ROOM CARPET NEEDS TO BE REPLACED
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
sean m
"Bates Motel or The Shining.... not sure"
Floor 10 smelled and looked aweful. Me and my friend called it "The Bates Motel", but a more accurate description would be the movie "The Shining" with Jack Nicholson I was looking for "REDRUM" written somewhere on the walll. Very runned down some weird sustance on the bathroom walll I think was mold, carpet was flithy not in tact around edges of room. My friends socks where brown from the dirty floor.Only one elevator the size of the back seat of the car, working. We probably were putting our life at risk on it. We were suppose to come and stay one more day here after going upstate but canceled and got a room elsewhere. One good note the bed was comfortable and shower had good hot water and water pressure.
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Clean and basic"
A perfectly nice stay. The elevators are brutally slow, but that's all I can really complain about. A clean no-frills room which was just fine by us.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Edward
"tepid"
The shower was slow to warm up, and tepid once it did. (2/5 stars). But, concierge very helpful in storing baggage while sightseeing and arranging airport shuttle (5/5).
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Fine stay, good location"
The stay was fine. After our original hotel wanted 40% more to stay another night, Days was a way better choice for cheaper and decent sized room and bathroom. The TV did only have 3 channels but who comes to nyc for TV? One elevator broke, so if u dont mind stairs, the hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Awesome neighborhood, great price."
I love the neighborhood, the express train is right out the front door. I've stayed here 3 times and have no problems whatsoever. On this trip the hair dryer broke and they replaced it in 20 minutes. The one bad thing is one bank of elevators is out so waiting for an available one is a long wait.
6 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Janine
"Good price, great location"
The room we were put in was not suitable. It smelled of smoke and had a double bed, not a queen-sized one, like we were promised. However, the staff immediately switched us to another room which was much more to our liking.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Anita
"My stay"
The room was fine. The mattress was too soft and sagged in areas. The staff was excellent, whenever we had an issue they took care of it. The main elevator was out of service and I believe we were using the service elevator. I feel more of an effort should have been made to get it repaired, as the service elevator was small and always full of guests.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Curt Is great"
We were given a single room with no space to move. Then we talked to the hotel Manager Curt and he was generous enough to upgrade us to a executive room. I would like to thank Curt for the help
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
Manojkumar
"not so great"
location is good. room was relatively clean but smelled funny. i probably won't stay here again
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Graduation weekend - a good find!"
I booked this room for my Mom and I to attend my nephew's graduation at CCNY. My mom is in her 80's and we had requested a handicapped accessible room mostly for the shower. unfortunately we didn't get one, but the tub was very low and there were towels bars, so it was ok. The elevator is an old hydraulic and very slow, and the halls are not air conditioned (at least not on the 11th floor!) but the rooms were clean and comfortable and the neighborhood was very convenient to where we were going - lot of nice restaurants nearby and a discount voucher for breakfast and 10% off everything else for the Corner Café next door. very good value and nice staff.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Beth Ann
"Much needed renovations"
I was very disappointed as far as this hotels decor goes. They could spend a bit more to update with newer carpet which would make a huge difference snd some paint. They are in serious need of an upgrade. The staff was very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
eileen shapiro
"smoking room in NY"
i chose a smoking room and it was disgusting. the room was clean but the furniture and decor completely outdated. the sheets were rough and looked dingy. the entire smoking floor was depressing. the other floors and rooms were much nicer. Setp your smoking room game up DAYS INN!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Susan-Cypress
"Business"
my stay was ok the hotel is also a apartment building it wasn't the cleanest. And we didn't want to leave the room because it was one elevator working and it only fit 6 people it took like 30 mins to catch one we ended up walking up and down 7 flights
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Shameika
"Gret location"
Great location. Good sized, clean room for the price in the city. Only one bank of elevators was working. Problem with the cold water being turned off in the shower, usually you can't get enough hot, here it was too much. The garage they have a relationship with was full which was a bit tough.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Jeanne
"Days Inn Hotel"
The stay was fine. The hotel was nearly as advertised. No WiFi was a big bummer, and the room on the website was not what we thought we were reserving.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Lots of tourists."
Rough around the edges but overall well worth staying unless you don't like window air conditioners.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
F. Lawrance
"Basic hotel/fabulous location!"
Good quality for price and great location. Room was tiny but who wants to spend time in a room when you are in New York. TV was antiquated with only 4 channels which "ghosted". Did have our own tiny bathroom which was a bonus as most other hotels at this price range wanted you to share a bathroom located in a hall way!
4 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Robin
"Deceiving Website-Not what it seems."
Photos do not describe the rundown condition of the room, holes in the wall, drab carpet and furnishings. Elevators are tiny, not large enough to get 4 people and luggage. Website is very deceiving, makes the rooms look 20 years younger than they are. Halls very dark. Plus side: extremely convenient, 1 block from subway stop and clean bathrooms. Hotel staff was pleasant. Expect long lines at the front desk.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
shelly
"Nice place to live in."
Hope my next visit will have a room other than 13th floor(PH). The room was fine but,the hallway was dark.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
John R
"Decent Hotel"
Nice neighborhood, close to 96th Street station. Room was clean and nice size. It's a hotel badly in need of renovation. Kind of dark and dreary. Fine for a business trip where all you use your room for is sleeping.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Tobacco Road"
I ALWAYS reserve a non-smoking room (I can't fathom how NYC still allows for smoking rooms!) I was given a king-size room that had obviously been the smoking lounge of the Upper West Side. It was late, I was in pain, and wanted to sleep so I lilac-fragranced the air, turned the air conditioner on high and went to sleep. This was not pleasant, and certainly NOT a pleasant way to spend my money. This is the second time I have been given a room not in line with my reservation and there is no space for apologies, corrections and movement.....they are not a hotel that thinks on its feet or values its fairly regular clients...I believe I am moving on, regardless of the savings
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
DJ
"WORST STAY EVER!!!"
The room was really small, there was construction workers working on scaffolds rite by my window no privacy,I would never stay there again!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Horrible stay - hotel not what it seems"
Stay was horrible! The bed was a full size not a queen. Very uncomfortable & small room. I would never stay there again. Lighting was very dark, shower buttons was broken. This was just not a good hotel experience for the price paid! Plus, there was no breakfast!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
TaSheba
"Cheap hotel, convenient location, not that nice."
This hotel is fine if you just need a cheap place to crash, which is what we needed. The cable didn't work, the heater was extremely loud all night, and the room only provided one very thin blanket. We didn't discover any of these issues until 11pm after a long day so we didn't complain, and the front desk did give us 20% off at checkout, but I don't think I'd stay here again. You definitely get what you pay for.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Katia
"Comfortable and Safe"
My daughter and I stayed while looking at NY colleges. It was comfortable and safe with a friendly staff. Very conveniently located near the subway station and a nice 1 mile walk to Columbia University. Not fancy and the elevator was always slow and crowded.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"idk"
this hotel needs major updates, one side is newer than the other only one elevator was working
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
The hallways stink a little bit but rooms are ok. There is no cell reception in the rooms. There are 4 elevators but 2 were out of order (and it seemed like they were out of order for a very long time). It was almost impossible to find an empty elevator. Luckily, we were on the 4th floor so we used the stairs.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
giselle
"review"
Good
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Nice hotel in NYC. Lots of restaurants close by and within walking distance to museums and Central Park. Taxi ride to Times Square.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice location and good value"
This hotel is quiet and clean. It's only a short block away from the 96th street subway station. I will stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Emily
"Elevators take forever"
All but two of the elevators were not working. Sometimes the wait was as long as 30 minutes. I first had the non-smoking room on the 12th, which was overall fine. I extended my stay so booked for another night. Accidentally chose a smoking room. I didn't think it'd be a big deal. But it was like a completely different hotel, and not because of the smoking. Carpet is just dirty (no, not because of smokers). The heater was off because it was April. There was an AC. The problem was it was still cold out. The temperature at night went down to as low as in 40s. Without a temperature control (AC doesn't count as temperature control), I wasn't able to sleep. And the blanket was thin, which would have been fine if the room was temperature-controlled like in the non-smoking room.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Tina
"service could be better"
Paid for a queens size bed was given a full bed. Was told by the front desk it was considered a queen. Asked for a different room. Needless to say there was a difference in bed sizes
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great location...but that's about it!"
A great location, friendly staff. But...the bathroom floor was sticky, the bathtub was very-very old and worn out. The room was a good size, but with minimum and pretty old furnishings. Walls must be paper thin - heard everything that was taking place in the hall and had to make several phone calls to the front desk one night asking them to quit down a noisy group of guests in the hall.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
N.Michael
"Close to major subway"
It was in a good location. The room was really tight. I couldn't imagine staying there for a week.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015