All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"It was an "okay" stay"
I booked a nice room looked nice in the picture but when I got there it was not like in the picture. There wi fi is very slow & they have two elevators which are small & slow. Everything else is good.
Romance trip Apr 16, 2016
It was good.
3 night trip Apr 7, 2016
"Lower floors are an un-renovated disaster"
This Days Inn seems to be a tale of two hotels. I was on a lower, unrenovated floor in a room in the stairwell. Internet was free and incredible slow. The only chair in the room was such a tight fit between the desk that is was difficult to get seated. The bed became the best seating and the mattress not only sagged, but the top of the mattress had shifted 5 inches from the bottom of the mattress creating an overhang on one side and a slope on the other. Mold in the bathroom, and a heavy odor of cooking in the hallways were other problems. Two slow elevators for 13 floors. If you book here, make certain that you get on the upper renovated floors.
Other trip Apr 14, 2016
"Was great until I felt like I was getting scammed"
Room was surprisingly modern and updated. Loved the shower. I was upgraded unexpectedly. Front desk was very friendly despite being in NY where I have lived for 19 years. Unfortunately, my security deposit still has not been returned and when I called about it, no one could help me. Apparently there is only one person that is only there at certain hours. I feel like I'm getting the turnaround. Absolutely no reason to keep it. Almost perfect experience until now, a week after staying.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2016
Benjamin
"Great experience"
I am joyed my stay it was very comfortable I would stay again
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
Ronnie
"Give it try"
Good hotel to spend the nights you are in NY, local food is very good (94 corner cafe must eat) metro 2 stops from timesquare, 3 blocks from Central Park, very good spot for good price
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Marinus
"Very good"
Everything was great!
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Albania
"Convenient Upper West Side at a great price!"
We loved staying at one of the nicely updated premium King rooms. The wifi was terrible and the business center computers never connected to the Internet. However, we didn't go to NYC to work or be online. We always stay in the Upper West Side. It's a great place to retire to after an exciting and fun-filled day. You can't beat this location for the price. Spend your money on treats and just stay here! Within walking distance there is plenty of food and there's a 24 hour Duane Reade on the same block.
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Cristina
"Good small hotel"
Although the hotel certainly needs updating, especially in the public areas, our room on the 12th floor was just fine. We did have to ask the front desk to turn off the blue light surrounding the bed at night. Room was clean and fine for a few days.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Allan I
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! you will regret it and the internet does not work at all they refuse to issue me a refund on my stay for all the issues i have this hotel needs to get this act together before giving services to customers doors are broken and hotel was loud i would like all my money back for my stay i asked for blankets and i didnt get them until i asked the second time ! WARNING DO NOT STAY HERE BTW THE ROOMS ARE SMALL YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN A BOX!
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Destany
"Good hotel for price"
The room was very clean. However, I could not find the television remote and I had no towels, however once I requested the towels I received them very quickly. Front desk staff were polite and efficient.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2016
Lindsey
"Premium Room Only."
We had 3 rooms. The king size room was terrible only the bed could fit in the room. The queen regular was a great big room with and old school fat back t.v. terrible. get with the times people. The queen premium room was all around the best choice for comfort, style and elegance.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2016
"Good just for sleeping overnight"
Sleep was quiet and area great but I never been in hotel no microwave or fridge.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2016
"Not Recommended"
Despite reserving a non-smoking room, the first night we were put in a smoking room that smelled like a 25 year old ash tray. The carpet was filthy, the furniture well worn, wallpaper peeling and there was no hot water for showers in the morning. The front desk staff was very cheerful and polite when they told us there were no other rooms available. They were able to move us to a non-smoking room for the second night that did not smell like smoke, was in slightly better repair, and had hot water. The 2 elevators were tiny and the housekeeping and maintenance staff were using them as well, so it took an extra 10-15 minutes to get to/from our room at peak times unless we took the stairs. Overall I was not impressed. I will be looking for a different hotel if we travel to NYC again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
"Basic"
This hotel is ok just to crash for a few nights,very small and basic. This hotel is great for the price. You get what you pay for.
5 night business trip Feb 7, 2016
"No Heat. Hotel is old old condition!"
The heater was broken and the room was freezing. They brought in portable heater. When the heater was fixed it sounded like bongo drums and hissing all night!!! What a nightmare!
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
Arthur
"Surprise penthouse stay"
An impromptu stay and I was pleasantly surprised to have book a penthouse room for under $100! Obtaining a parking space was daunting--it took 45 minutes. My rating would have been higher but venturing to other floors to find a vending machine I found unkept and untidy lowe floors. I do plan to stay again but ONLY if I can obtain a room on the penthouse floor.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
The was clean, however, being in the middle of winter, there was a large draft in the room that made it very cold. They did bring a portable heater upon request. I also asked for a roll-away bed, which they would charge $25 for. This was not listed in the original website. The cable TV was sub par and the wi-fi was slower than a dinosaur. Otherwise, was in a safe neighborhood near a subway station and the room was clean. The staff was friendly.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
first room had a leaky faucet. heater in the second room didnt work and was loud. staff was great. great location
3 night trip Jan 20, 2016
"I'm very pleased."
Upper West Side of Manhattan. Holiday week-end. Last minute reservation. OUTSTANDING price. I could not ask for more. I'd definitely visit this hotel again.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2016
Miss
"dont waste your money"
The hotel looked like something out of a horror film .. I had no heat at all in the dead of winter and no quilt was provided. No breakfast and finding a parking spot was horrible. The popes creeped all night and took forever to get the water hot
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
rebecca
"Review Days Inn West 94 th St New York"
Staff checked me in swiftly, so I left her a tip when leaving. Size of room good, clean yes, but odor in room that would not leave. Room was quiet. It is a good size room for price. The tub could have been cleaner. But you must tighten locks in room as they are getting old. Secondly a big space between wall and door. So if I was a pretitor I could easily see through room. Door locks must be fixed immediately. Other than this it is not too bad for the Price. The area is very convenient. Close to trains subway and much more. Tons of choices for good food too. There is a lot of Restaurants close by. Cheap or Pricy whatever you prefer. I got sleep. So I could stay here again depending on what I am doing.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
Lia
"Great place for a weekend getaway"
No complaints, was great for a short stay with my boo
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
"Uncomfortable"
In my room I felt very uncomfortable . I would not stay here again
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Shereaka
Tv had about 5 channels,and their wifi connection was awful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Hotel was crappy"
The Hotel was a dump, couldn't stay for the second day we found another place that was extremely clean and comfortable!
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
"Everything was perfect"
Everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
"Decent Hotel, good value, but a liitle worn...."
A good hotel for the price with a nice lobby. There were a couple of negatives, one of which was the elevator situation. 4 very small and slow elevators were supposed to service the 12 floors (each floor was large with many rooms). That doesn't seem to bad but probably isn't enough...HOWEVER, there were only 2 elevators working at best during our stay and only 1 elevator working on one of the days of our stay. Long waits and often had to wait for the elevator to come back because it was too full to get on. The staff was nice and they did print our boarding pass but there are not computeers for guests to do it themselves. Ther was free wifi however which was a plus. And the neighborhood and transportation was terrific!
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
alan
"Nothing spectacular!"
The TV didn't work. Complained but nothing was done. When I left, had to get my ownTaxi as no one available( doorman?) For that. Whenever I asked the concierge(sp?) Anything, I was referred to the front desk!
10 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Ellen
"2"
Tables and sofa area were dirty. Poor maintenance and cleanliness.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Nice accomodations considering the rate!"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I definitely recommend spending a few dollars more for the "premier" room as it is on the business floor and I imagine a touch nicer than other rooms, if that matters to you. You can tell that other floors may be a little run-down; my fiancé went to get ice and commented that two floors down seemed like an entirely different hotel. There are definitely residents in this building but in NYC that is common. Yes, the elevator is small and slow (it took longer to go 11 stories here than it did for us to ascend 102 stories at One World Observatory) but if that is the type of thing you look for in a hotel, you may as well spend double to stay elsewhere because you're expecting too much. Very friendly staff, although we had little interaction. Overheard a customer complaint and that staff appeared to be extremely accommodating. We live on Long Island and don't often have the need to stay overnight in NYC but if we do, we would absolutely come back!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Vikki
"Credit card fraud incident"
It was alright. Nothing special about it. The room was ok, but the carpet seemed old. Certainly not worth the money, but it is fine considering the location. I used my debit card at the hotel for a $25 deposit. It was the only time I used my card during this trip. Later, I found transactions for $640 and some change for different food delivery services in the same area. When I called the hotel to inform them about what happened (I was not asking for money or anything because I had already called the bank), the man who answered the phone was very rude, and basically called me a liar. I explained that someone or something in their system is not right and that the hotel should look into this incident for future transactions, but he still insisted that it was not their fault. Terrible phone call.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Doaa
"A good 3-star in a fabulous neighborhood"
Excellent value for the money. A blessing to be away from the madness of Times Square and midtown, particularly at holiday time - yet within 10 minutes of it. Fairly quiet at night without too many sirens yet walking on Broadway feels very safe due to the number of restaurants and stores open late or all-night. Furnishings are ok and room is comfortable. It needs more attention to housekeeping in the corridors and elevators.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Daniela
"Great hotel for the money!"
Great location, steps away from the subway and only a couple blocks from Central Park. Quiet area, but still close to many things. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and let me leave my bags until check-in time at 3:00. I was able to walk to Central Park and explore until check-in. The room was great for the money. I got a recently renovated room on the top floor. Bathroom was new and everything was very clean. The only downside is the top floor only has one elevator going to it, so sometimes the wait to go up or down can be long.
3 night trip Dec 8, 2015
"Now i know where NOT to stay in NY City."
While I understand the rate at this hotel was low for the area, so was the quality of the room. It was last updated in the 1940's or 1950's. The towels and wash cloths are old and stained, the plumbing was noisy and prone to clogging. Also the heat was not adjustable and was on high the entire time, it was extremely hot in the room. I had to run the window air conditioner the entire stay and balance between freezing and overheating. There is construction going on in and around the hotel and there is noise all the time and dust in the halls. The elevator is small and slow with a significant wait in the mornings. I travel for business all the time and typically I am not very fussy, I am a simple country boy from Pennsylvania and do not require the highest in luxury. But this hotel reminded me of one of my summer rentals my friends and I would get at the beach in MD or NJ when we were in college. Old, Rundown, and out of date and we were so drunk the room did not matter. Unless you are on a very tight budget or drunk, stay somewhere else.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Older hotel but quiet, clean and well located"
It's not a palace by any means but the staff was friendly, the room was clean and it was well located for our needs. When we arrived a gentleman came right out and told us to pull in front, put our hazards on and check in. The bellman was right there to take our bags and within 5 minutes we were in our room. Hallways are a bit maze like but the place was quiet. Furniture in the rooms is very old but clean. Bathroom was much better than I thought it would be. Overall good value for the price for New York.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
linda
"Didn't expect much & got a bit less than that!"
Staff didn't seem like they enjoy working at a hotel. It seems like a motel at front desk or a cheapo Euro hotel. 3 out of 4 elevators were out of service and all of them we're small. Steps from sidewalk to lobby and some floors had 2 steps up or down.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Noise level was a little loud from the room next door at 1:00 in the morning!
Other trip Dec 10, 2015
"Terrible"
The room was too hot and we could not adjust the temperature. The entire hotel is really run down and dirty - it needs of a major update. It looks like it hasn't been touched since 1950. I needed a taxi cab and the concierge refused to call a cab, she would only call a private car. Nobody even offered to help me get a cab outside despite having 3 pieces of luggage so I had to go find a cab myself. I have never had this happen at any hotel in NYC. Will never stay here again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2015
EG
"Convenient location"
I booked this room at the last minute paying a bit more than I would have liked but considering the time & location of the hotel I took it. I had read that the hotel had updated rooms and I called Expedia to ask to note that I would like an updated room and they told me all rooms had been updated. I get to the hotel and find that this was not the case. The elevator was very slow and the rooms were old, ripping wall paper, and old furniture. The room was okay but not for what I paid and I didn't appreciate Expedia not being able to tell me the truth.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Kristen
"Never again"
We first got there they put us in a disgusting room on 4th floor. After complaiming they moved us to the 10th floor, room was a little cleaner but there was no furniture to put our clothes in, we had to live out of suitcase for 5 day. There was no comforter on bed, had to call at 1 pm to get room cleaned rpom service never came to clean room. There was no curtains on windows which caused us to get up way because we couldn't sleep, tbere was no clock in room. Pillows were horrible, I still have severe neck ache. And to top it off this completely booked hotel had only 2 elevators working. We waited sometimes up to 15 to get down stairs. The staff was using it as well ad a service elevator. We spoke to people who aparantly live there and they told us that elevators haven't worked in 3 years and hotel was illegal. So disappointed with everything and then to top it off the high price you pay you expect to be treated like a king. Worst experience ever!!!!!!
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Good for my one night sleep."
Stayed here one night because we were too tired to drive back to our other hotel. The bed was comfortable and hot water was functional. My room was near the ice machine, so occasionally I'd hear it crunching away in the night.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Jonathan
One set of elevators was not in service. The hallways were smoky and the overall condition was rundown
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
"Condom under the bed!!"
We were content with he hotel, room and location until it was time to check out. While packing up and making sure we had everything I checked under the bed and just beyond the bed skirt was a used condom. The staff was very professional and apologetic, but we were absolutely disgusted!
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2015
"Cheap for Manhattan but the actual hotel is dirty"
This hotel is a great location and cheap but the hotel is so dirty. The room reached of smoke, the elevators take forever and the whole place looks run down and dirty.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
"Thanksgiving visit with family"
The room was inexpensive for NYC, definitely a deal, and close to where our family lives. That being said, the elevators are old and finicky. It often took a while to get one. This is by no means a luxury hotel, so the room was a little rundown but clean and comfortable. It was adequate. We were looking to be near our family and not spend a fortune and for those purposes, it was perfect.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"In one word, GREAT!"
Very positively impressed by this hotel. I had read some horrible reviews about it and honestly was a little worried. Definitely a great place to stay, of course it is not 5-stars, it's a bit old and rundown, but it is New York City and the price you pay for this hotel is the same as for any room Anytown, USA...The location is amazing! and all you need is close by: small restaurants, cafes, grocery store, pharmacy...and the subway RIGHT THERE...Honestly it was excellent, the staff were nice and helpful all the time, the room super clean, no problem with elevators, and hey! we were not paying for any upgraded room...Recommended!!
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Evelisse
It was really nice for our quick family stay. The rooms were good size and very clean. Would def stay again
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Awesome Sauce"
OMG greatest place I've had to stay for the very short time I was there. Thank you all at the Days Hotel Broadway for making my Thanksgiving. I will be seeing you again next year same day same time next year.
Other trip Nov 27, 2015
deb
"Old and tired, a long way from acceptable"
Room was clean, but ... Mattress was very uncomfortable. Kids smoking pot in the hall ways. Charged us extra for an extra blanket when there was only one thin one on the bed. Had to ask them twice to bring one up. No thermostat, an old fashioned radiator that you have to turn on and off and adjust by hand,. An in window air conditioner. Hallway carpet needs to be replaced, smells of cigarettes.
Other trip Nov 27, 2015