All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
3212 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Clean
    Breakfast is average
    Food is not good
"No Frills stay"
Room was a "worn" feeling :-/ Overall for the price it was just ok... Nothing upgraded about this hotel, so if you are looking for a "just ok" hotel at a reasonable price this is it.... The staff made up for what the hotel was lacking, especially Ms Eula at the breakfast station !
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"No wake up call"
Everything was ok, a little dated. Also, they forgot my wake up call
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Erica
"comfortable stay"
Was great will stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Therron
"Business trip...."
The rate could have been a little better but "all is well"
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Undra
Great stay. The breakfast was very nice. The staff could have been a little nicer but I guess it had been busy since it was a holiday
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Just couldnt use phone
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
tiwan
"My experience"
very clean and comfortable room.By far a much nicer room and more affortable than previous Greenville stays..
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
TONY
"ECU Graduation"
We stayed overnight for an ECU graduation. They had our 2 rooms across the hall from each other. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Plenty of seating for breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Jimmy
Always stay here when in the area. Always a great nights sleep.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Won't be back"
The room I had was a former smoking room. The smell was soaked into the woodwork and doors. It got worse after the steam from the shower. The was an out of orange juice sign at breakfast at 7 am. They also had no coffee cup lids, just the type for sodas. Back stairway was dirty. Would not come back.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Erika
Only issue was elevator was down. We had to go up to the 3rd floor. No big deal. It was back working when we left.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Good stay"
Easy check in, nice staff, clean facility and room. Great price compared to other hotels in the immediate vicinity.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
I would rate it five stars however I had ants in the bathroom around the sink.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"ECU College Visit"
Very nice hotel. Good breakfast provided. Close to East Carolina University.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"It was great"
It was great overall . The shower and room was nice and the neighborhood was amazing.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not Happy"
I found three bugs in my room. I killed two bugs in the bathroom, and something crawled around my suitcase when I picked it up off the floor. We were in room 122. The breakfast was great, but the server was out of Regular coffee filters and put Decaff in both dispensers. She left the signs up that said coffee and Decaf. I was not in the room when she told the patrons that both were decaf. I had a caffeine headache all day
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Crystal
"Cheap, ok, nothing special"
Here fot a funeral. Just stayed one night before going to abother hotel. It was ok. Wouldn't stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Barry E.
"Good place to escape"
We recently stayed in Greenville, NC, @ the Wingate by Wyndham, while trying to escape pounding wind and waves at the campground where we work on the Outer Banks. Our major prerequisite was comfort, and THAT was well met! The room was complete with a wonderfully comfortable bed, a desk & comfortable high back office chair, a comfy reading chair with ottoman, additional side chair, as well as TV, microwave and refrigerator. The housekeeping staff was efficient and friendly. And when the hair dyer in our bathroom broke, the maintenance staff replaced it as soon as they knew of the problem. There were plenty of shopping areas nearby, as well as easy access to ECU. The motel provides daily newspapers. It would be nice to have a local Sunday paper available, even if it was for sale, as the paper provided was the USA TODAY, unavailable on Sundays. I wish I had realized there was an indoor pool and hot tub, we would've packed our bathing suits. The breakfast buffet was decent, too. I would recommend this place and will stay there again, when I am in Greenville.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Ray
Great room. Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Timothy
"Que"
The room smelled. The carpet was nasty. Your hotel needs renovations. The room key did not work properly. I had to hit the door with my shoulder and push hard to open it for the lock was messed up.The staff was excellent but your facility was not. I would not recommend it to anyone. We paid top dollar for a nasty room. There was trash left in the drawer from the previous person. The carpet had a bad odor. The Mattress was old, caves in when you sit or lay on it, for it had no support for my back. My wife and I back was hurting from real worn mattress. The mattress had a smell of being old smell in a old house closed up for a long time. Compared to other Wingate hotels we have stayed it, this one is at the bottom with low low rating. Will not stay there again unless the whole place is renovated. But the staff were great and friendly and professional.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
GEORGE
"Dirty furniture"
Furniture appeared to be dirty in my room. Did not want to sit on it. Bed was clean, bathroom was clean.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Not worth the price"
Room never got cleaned. We got back late after moving my daughter in to her appt. and found that the room was never cleaned and no fresh towels. My husband had to go to front desk and they didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. Place was dirty, stains on sheets and chair and carpets. Very gross! Would never return. We have stayed at other places in the Greenville area for a lot less and got more! Breakfast was ok and lady attending to breakfast area was awesome! Only good thing about this place!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Chuck
Felt like I was bothering the front desk by signing in. Didn't even ask how I was. Room had stains all over rug and just needs a makeover. Bed was thin...not comfortable. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Just OK.."
The staff was pleasant enough, particularly the housekeeping and morning breakfast crew. The Front Desk staff was also pleasant, but unresponsive when we complained about the lack of cold water from our bathroom taps, and extremely low toilet water pressure. Nothing was ever done. Beyond this, while the room appeared clean, it had a persistent "musty smell" when you first walked in. I suppose we just got used to it... Overall, I can't recommend it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice pool"
The room was clean, the mattress was wore out, the staff was friendly, the tub was very slick and you had to get water out of bathroom sink for coffee. The pool was nice, the air worked great in the room, plenty of towels and the continental breakfast was ok.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Bus driver
"Worst experience at a hotel in a long time."
Checked in put on 3rd floor, which was fine until the attendant at the front who was too busy texting on his phone when I came in that he forgot to scan my room card. When I got to the 3rd floor the card did not work and I had to return to the front desk.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Not really impressed"
Hotel was just okay. On the edge of dirty in my opinion. Carpets & walls were dingy. The pool was green instead of clear & the jets in the hot tub didn't work. The breakfast was limited. Pictures on the website make it look nicer than it really is. Overall I probably wouldn't stay again unless it was a last resort.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Fair"
The carpet s d furniture are old and very dirty. It is a shame because the hotel has a lot of potential but it needs to have at least the carpets clean.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"ecu visit"
ask three time before i arrived for a cot in the room. i had ti ask again upon arrival. why? hotel hallways smell like smoke.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Front desk personnel were very friendly and accomodating. Would stay there again if I was in the area.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Jake
"Great place to stay in Greenville"
We had a great stay. Everything turned out wonderful.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Needs Improvement"
Some of the desk staff were not friendly when we had to ask questions. There was only one responsible person working in the breadfast area and that was the older black woman who was there. It was poorly stocked there were many items missing and we were told they ran out and none were brought in.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice business trip stay"
I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on my business trip. I have nothing to complain about. Hotel and room were clean, service ok. There are couple of restaurants in vicinity, but be prepared to be driving everywhere.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Petr
"The staff was so friendly!!"
I enjoyed the hotel. It was quiet and extremely friendly!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good stay"
I stayed here for 5 nights visiting family. I had very good service during my stay. The front desk staff were pleasant, professional, and helpful. The hotel is showing it's age, but my room was very clean and smelled fresh and the linens were clean and in good shape.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Decent"
Decent stay, online they had the wrong check out time listed, front desk threatened to charge another day to my card because of checking out 15 minutes after 11 when online it has a noon checkout time listed.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"comfortable"
Had a great stay thanks Edgar
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Jacqueline
"Indoor pool"
Chose hotel because had indoor pool; woman who checked me in was rude; breakfast on Saturday great but awful on Sunday (sausage was hard as rocks);rooms comfortable but much prefer 2 queens to 1 king; preference for connecting rooms not available.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
ande
"awesome trip"
was perfect no problem at all staff was awesome
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
sean
"bloody blanket"
We had a blanket that had blood on it when we got there. I they gave me a new one. The next day house keep clean the room but never remove the bloody blanket. We ask for a discount but the manager said because I book my room thur third party she couldn't give a discount. Which I think was wrong. Can u do anything to help me please.
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Lawrence
"DESCENT STAY"
WE ARRIVED 2 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND THE HOTEL GAVE US A ROOM AND LET US CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE SAME ROOM FOR THE REST OF THE BOOKED DAYS. CLEANED THE ROOM EVERYDAY, THE ROOM WAS NICE AND BIG WITH A KING SIZE BED. THE MATTRESS ON THE BED WAS NOT THE GREATEST AND THE SHEETS KEPT COMING OFF THE BED, THE POOL WATER WAS NOT WARM , IT SEEMED TO BE VERY COOL, OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD STAY,,
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Suzanne
Service good. Common areas new. Rooms in need of renovation
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice facilities"
However the staff made a mistake with my reservation that resulted in a phone call from front desk at 1115 pm when I had to be up at 430am.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
guest
"Greenville stay"
The breakfast that they advertise was disgusting. The only thing i was able to eat was the cereal. When I called there to confirm my stay, the person on the other end was rude.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"it was okay, but needed updating"
I thought it was basic compared to another Wingate I stayed in previously. I thought it was worn and needed updating, painting, and new sheets. breakfast was okay, but coffee was colored water at best, no flavor. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Ann
"Great stay!! We would love to go again!!"
Comfortable bed clean room everything was nice service was great
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Clean; friendly staff; standard breakfast; walking distance to Hardees, Waffle House, and gas station; airport shuttle.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"A Very Comfortable Stay"
This was a spur of the moment reservation for me. The hotel has a great reputation, Wyndham Brands, and it lives up to it. The staff was great, and breakfast exceptional. I would stay here again and again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"OK Hotel"
This hotel was good and convenient. We stayed here as an overnight hotel on our way to our destination. The room was good and the night time desk clerk was very good. She waited on us very promptly. We arrived very late; around 1:30 AM. She was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was OK in the AM.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Pat
The room smelled like cigarette smoke and the floors were dirty from stains. The bed was semi comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. It was right on the side of a four lane road and it was hard to get into and out of. I didn't enjoy my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014