All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Food is not good
"not as clean as it could've been"
Lets just put it this way, I walked in to the room & was hit with a large amount of cigarette smoke odor, it was as if the room had been chain smoked in it for months & never aired out.. mind you it was supposed to be a non smoking room. I booked the king executive suite with separate living area.. Hahaha, to me separate living area means another room, don't be fooled the sofabed/couch is 5 feet from the foot of the bed. It was unbelievable, the couch had stains on it & smelled, i was afraid to even get close to it. The bedding was the only thing in the room that looked brand new, everything else looked like it was from a confinement shop. I was very disappointed needless to say. Paying for the most expensive room & it was not the least clean & outdated furniture says a whole lot for the hotel, with 3 nights stay a brand new couch could've been afforded, so that has to say something. I would never stay at this hotel. The indoor pool area looked nice but was very small & the whole hotel smelled stuffy, no freshness to it anywhere. The front desk staff were not dressed up for a professional job & they showed no concern when i told them the room smelled/reeked, its like they knew about it, but hey whatever, lesson learned.
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2016
Rosalin
"horrible hotel."
I will never stay at the Wyndham hotel again. The chair in the room was so dirty, i asked for a sheet to put over it before we sat. Was supposed to be a non-smoking room, could smell the residual. Carpet was so bad, we wore our shoes. Pool was nice, however, pulled out several towels that were dirty. Breakfast in am wasn't bad. We ate downstairs 1 day only
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
mechelle
"Only for one night"
Comfortable, but the pillows were horrible. They were lumpy and obviously cheap, old or both. We asked for more, but they said they were out.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Jill
Everything was wonderful except the pool area. The tile around the pool is so very slippery when it gets wet. My husband almost fell. Something needs to be done about that. We will probably be looking for other accommodations next year.
6 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
joann
"Used to be very nice"
We have stayed there about 10 times over the past 4 years. The work out room was a mess and nothing worked. Cords broken on weights, seat broke on bike and tread mill not very good. the heater/air in room was very loud. The pool was a little cool for heated. The hot tub would hardly put our any bubbles. Walls in pool was very flaky. People were very nice but will be the last time we stay there.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
"Business traveler"
Hotel is not bad, pillows are awful and uncomfortable
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
Johannes
"315 is a Smokey Room"
Upon arriving to my room, the room smelled like it was a smoking room, called the front desk and was informed that the entire hotel was non-smoking. As I left to go out for the evening, I spoke with the front desk about the smell in my room and was informed there was nothing they could do. As I checked out Sunday morning, I informed that manager that the room smelled like smoke and some sort of cleanser trying to mask the oder. I awoke with sore throat and congestion due to the smell. He ignored my comments and informed me that I was successfully checked out. I would not choose to stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2016
Christopher
"No Frills stay"
Room was a "worn" feeling :-/ Overall for the price it was just ok... Nothing upgraded about this hotel, so if you are looking for a "just ok" hotel at a reasonable price this is it.... The staff made up for what the hotel was lacking, especially Ms Eula at the breakfast station !
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
I am sorry you did not have the best stay possible but I do hope you'll come back the next time in town and give us another chance! Thank you
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"No wake up call"
Everything was ok, a little dated. Also, they forgot my wake up call
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for your review and I am truly sorry your wake up call was over looked.Please let us try to make it up to you on your future travels in the Greenville area. Thank you
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Erica
"comfortable stay"
Was great will stay there again.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next time!!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Therron
"good location ample parking"
no clean up room services after first day, the problem with the hotel was not taken care of had to come back to a room that was not cleaned
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for letting us know what we need to work on and know without your input we upfront would not know.Looking into this and hope that you will try us again!Thank you
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
FRANKLIN
"Business trip...."
The rate could have been a little better but "all is well"
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Undra
Great stay. The breakfast was very nice. The staff could have been a little nicer but I guess it had been busy since it was a holiday
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.We hope to see you again on your future travels!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Just couldnt use phone
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
I am truly sorry that the phone in your room was not working properly, and we have resolved that issue and hope the next time you travel to the area you let us accomadate you for your over night needs! Thank you
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
tiwan
"My experience"
very clean and comfortable room.By far a much nicer room and more affortable than previous Greenville stays..
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay.It is always a great feeling to hear positive feed back from our guests.We look forward to any future hotel needs you may having when traveling in our area.Thank you,
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
TONY
"ECU Graduation"
We stayed overnight for an ECU graduation. They had our 2 rooms across the hall from each other. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Plenty of seating for breakfast.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for such positive feedback! We always like to hear whether good or bad what and how our guests feel during their stay with us. We hope if ever in the area again, you stop in and let us accomadate you and your family on your over night needs!Thank you,
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Jimmy
Always stay here when in the area. Always a great nights sleep.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
We love to have our repeat guests and just want you to know how much we appreciate you!! Thank you
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Won't be back"
The room I had was a former smoking room. The smell was soaked into the woodwork and doors. It got worse after the steam from the shower. The was an out of orange juice sign at breakfast at 7 am. They also had no coffee cup lids, just the type for sodas. Back stairway was dirty. Would not come back.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Erika
Only issue was elevator was down. We had to go up to the 3rd floor. No big deal. It was back working when we left.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Good stay"
Easy check in, nice staff, clean facility and room. Great price compared to other hotels in the immediate vicinity.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you for your review and please let us accomadate you on your next trip to town!!Thank you
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
I would rate it five stars however I had ants in the bathroom around the sink.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"ECU College Visit"
Very nice hotel. Good breakfast provided. Close to East Carolina University.
Thank you!!
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"It was great"
It was great overall . The shower and room was nice and the neighborhood was amazing.
Thank you!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not Happy"
I found three bugs in my room. I killed two bugs in the bathroom, and something crawled around my suitcase when I picked it up off the floor. We were in room 122. The breakfast was great, but the server was out of Regular coffee filters and put Decaff in both dispensers. She left the signs up that said coffee and Decaf. I was not in the room when she told the patrons that both were decaf. I had a caffeine headache all day
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Crystal
"Cheap, ok, nothing special"
Here fot a funeral. Just stayed one night before going to abother hotel. It was ok. Wouldn't stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Barry E.
"Good place to escape"
We recently stayed in Greenville, NC, @ the Wingate by Wyndham, while trying to escape pounding wind and waves at the campground where we work on the Outer Banks. Our major prerequisite was comfort, and THAT was well met! The room was complete with a wonderfully comfortable bed, a desk & comfortable high back office chair, a comfy reading chair with ottoman, additional side chair, as well as TV, microwave and refrigerator. The housekeeping staff was efficient and friendly. And when the hair dyer in our bathroom broke, the maintenance staff replaced it as soon as they knew of the problem. There were plenty of shopping areas nearby, as well as easy access to ECU. The motel provides daily newspapers. It would be nice to have a local Sunday paper available, even if it was for sale, as the paper provided was the USA TODAY, unavailable on Sundays. I wish I had realized there was an indoor pool and hot tub, we would've packed our bathing suits. The breakfast buffet was decent, too. I would recommend this place and will stay there again, when I am in Greenville.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Ray
Great room. Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Greenville
Thank you and we are happy you enjoyed your stay!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Timothy
"Que"
The room smelled. The carpet was nasty. Your hotel needs renovations. The room key did not work properly. I had to hit the door with my shoulder and push hard to open it for the lock was messed up.The staff was excellent but your facility was not. I would not recommend it to anyone. We paid top dollar for a nasty room. There was trash left in the drawer from the previous person. The carpet had a bad odor. The Mattress was old, caves in when you sit or lay on it, for it had no support for my back. My wife and I back was hurting from real worn mattress. The mattress had a smell of being old smell in a old house closed up for a long time. Compared to other Wingate hotels we have stayed it, this one is at the bottom with low low rating. Will not stay there again unless the whole place is renovated. But the staff were great and friendly and professional.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
GEORGE
"Dirty furniture"
Furniture appeared to be dirty in my room. Did not want to sit on it. Bed was clean, bathroom was clean.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Not worth the price"
Room never got cleaned. We got back late after moving my daughter in to her appt. and found that the room was never cleaned and no fresh towels. My husband had to go to front desk and they didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. Place was dirty, stains on sheets and chair and carpets. Very gross! Would never return. We have stayed at other places in the Greenville area for a lot less and got more! Breakfast was ok and lady attending to breakfast area was awesome! Only good thing about this place!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Chuck
Felt like I was bothering the front desk by signing in. Didn't even ask how I was. Room had stains all over rug and just needs a makeover. Bed was thin...not comfortable. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Just OK.."
The staff was pleasant enough, particularly the housekeeping and morning breakfast crew. The Front Desk staff was also pleasant, but unresponsive when we complained about the lack of cold water from our bathroom taps, and extremely low toilet water pressure. Nothing was ever done. Beyond this, while the room appeared clean, it had a persistent "musty smell" when you first walked in. I suppose we just got used to it... Overall, I can't recommend it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice pool"
The room was clean, the mattress was wore out, the staff was friendly, the tub was very slick and you had to get water out of bathroom sink for coffee. The pool was nice, the air worked great in the room, plenty of towels and the continental breakfast was ok.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Bus driver
"Worst experience at a hotel in a long time."
Checked in put on 3rd floor, which was fine until the attendant at the front who was too busy texting on his phone when I came in that he forgot to scan my room card. When I got to the 3rd floor the card did not work and I had to return to the front desk.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Not really impressed"
Hotel was just okay. On the edge of dirty in my opinion. Carpets & walls were dingy. The pool was green instead of clear & the jets in the hot tub didn't work. The breakfast was limited. Pictures on the website make it look nicer than it really is. Overall I probably wouldn't stay again unless it was a last resort.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Fair"
The carpet s d furniture are old and very dirty. It is a shame because the hotel has a lot of potential but it needs to have at least the carpets clean.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"ecu visit"
ask three time before i arrived for a cot in the room. i had ti ask again upon arrival. why? hotel hallways smell like smoke.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Front desk personnel were very friendly and accomodating. Would stay there again if I was in the area.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Jake
"Great place to stay in Greenville"
We had a great stay. Everything turned out wonderful.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Needs Improvement"
Some of the desk staff were not friendly when we had to ask questions. There was only one responsible person working in the breadfast area and that was the older black woman who was there. It was poorly stocked there were many items missing and we were told they ran out and none were brought in.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice business trip stay"
I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on my business trip. I have nothing to complain about. Hotel and room were clean, service ok. There are couple of restaurants in vicinity, but be prepared to be driving everywhere.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Petr
"The staff was so friendly!!"
I enjoyed the hotel. It was quiet and extremely friendly!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good stay"
I stayed here for 5 nights visiting family. I had very good service during my stay. The front desk staff were pleasant, professional, and helpful. The hotel is showing it's age, but my room was very clean and smelled fresh and the linens were clean and in good shape.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Decent"
Decent stay, online they had the wrong check out time listed, front desk threatened to charge another day to my card because of checking out 15 minutes after 11 when online it has a noon checkout time listed.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"comfortable"
Had a great stay thanks Edgar
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Jacqueline
"Indoor pool"
Chose hotel because had indoor pool; woman who checked me in was rude; breakfast on Saturday great but awful on Sunday (sausage was hard as rocks);rooms comfortable but much prefer 2 queens to 1 king; preference for connecting rooms not available.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
ande
"awesome trip"
was perfect no problem at all staff was awesome
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
sean
"bloody blanket"
We had a blanket that had blood on it when we got there. I they gave me a new one. The next day house keep clean the room but never remove the bloody blanket. We ask for a discount but the manager said because I book my room thur third party she couldn't give a discount. Which I think was wrong. Can u do anything to help me please.
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Lawrence
"DESCENT STAY"
WE ARRIVED 2 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND THE HOTEL GAVE US A ROOM AND LET US CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE SAME ROOM FOR THE REST OF THE BOOKED DAYS. CLEANED THE ROOM EVERYDAY, THE ROOM WAS NICE AND BIG WITH A KING SIZE BED. THE MATTRESS ON THE BED WAS NOT THE GREATEST AND THE SHEETS KEPT COMING OFF THE BED, THE POOL WATER WAS NOT WARM , IT SEEMED TO BE VERY COOL, OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD STAY,,
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2014