All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
5000 Lake Blvd, Clearwater, FL, 33760, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"I've stayed in better .. I've stayed in worse"
All internet access (in room and in business center) was worth what you paid for it - nothing! This is an older hotel but served its purpose for my trip. Breakfast was GREAT! TV was great with what I thought was a limited channel selection. Having said all that I'd probably stay there if I needed a bed and breakfast while on the road.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good Hotel close to my seminar"
I have stayed here several times and I have always been treated well and greeted with a smile. Staff are efficient and ready to assist you if needed. New Manager is doing a great job maintaining the facility. I met with him the first day and he was very courteous and friendly. He is planning changes within the next few months to update the facilties and rooms.The Room was clean and bed (we had a room on the 3rd floor with 2 double beds) was comfortable. I would request a room not facing the highway, which is adjacent to the Inn because of the noise. Breakfast was free, plentiful and has improved compared to my earlier visit 6 months ago. Very affordable and excellent value for the room rate (averaged $60/night).
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Sarju
"review"
It was nice, Hotel was nice, Think it was overpriced, and were not informed of the 200.00 hold they put on ur account, if u use a debit or atm card. Staff, well 2 of them was top notch,
7 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
"Best hotel experience ever"
The Staff was very nive and helpful, they went out of their way to make our visit optimal, the la quinta suites is close to everything i will definitely stay again in the future
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Rsy
"Ok but needs a little work"
Furniture had wood missing off it. Breakfast was a joke (sausage links and hard boiled eggs) they had off brand cereal and ran out of yogurt. Bed was ok, TV was only 32" when most TVs are 40" in rooms now. Hard to get in and out of since it's right of 19 so have to get on and off again to go anywhere
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
The staff was phenomenal and very accommodating!!!
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Reese
I requested an extended stay because I checked in late from a late night flight. The housekeeping did not know about the extended stay and kept knocking at the door. I tried explaining they should have been notified by front desk but there was a language barrier- a man came back an hour later woke me up 3rd time. I tried calling front desk phone in the room did not work had to use my cell, Vanessa said she would call housekeeping and apologized. My stay was to check out at 1pm housekeeper was at the door again by 12:55 saying he needed to get in. Needless to say my sleep was interrupted from 10am on. and I was very upset about this.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Ria
"Nice staff, but in need of some care"
The staff here are nice, but the facility is showing its age and the linens were not cleaned well and the comforter for the beds were dirty. The gym/fitness area would be nice, but the bike didn't work, the treadmill screeched, and the lifting machines were sticking (needed lubricating) and were dirty. I've been at La Quinta Inns before and always felt they were comparable to Hampton's, etc. This one was a disappointment.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Too far from Clearwater beach.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Come and see"
Hotel is very clean, rooms very nice and confortable. Jeff - the guy on the front desk very polite and professional. Nice breakfast bar. Close to major highway.
8 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Danijela
"Cool place"
Cost for room was good.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Sheneice
"Great place to stay."
This place was more than we expected. Rooms were clean. Food was great! Staff was nice and friendly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
A&L
"get away from work."
It served my purpose and was a great hotel/motel. Very quiet with excellent staff. The State was rebuilding hwy 19 and I 275 in Tpa which made it hard to get around. Most exits to anything were from service roads, and no signe of what is down service road. My GPS was confused when I was travelling on a new section of overpass, and was telling me to turn left(or right) where the old road was.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean rooms,helpful personal"
The rooms were clean,carpets were also clean, the breakfast was good for a this level motel, stayed for 4 nignts and was very satisfied, will stay there again. Pool and hot tub was also clean, only concern would be that the ice machine was on the 1st floor, we stayed on the 4th.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great hotel to stay!!"
Excellent and quiet place!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Business traveler
the manager was helpful in giving us a extra discount since my husband was a truck driver. And even though they didn't have rollaways available they gave us what we needed to make our son comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"wonderful"
Our stay was lovely and we cant wait to stay again!!!! We were talking about renting fom this hotel again for a little get away...I wish we could have stayed a little longer.the front office worker was great we got there early and check in is at 3 but she let us check in at 1:30 so we really appreciate that she was wonderful thanks for stay and we can't wait to come back :-)
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
sierre
"Good for the price"
We got there around 9:30pm and the guy checking us in was really nice. Our first room had some ants in it, but I called the front desk and we were moved. The internet was not as fast as I am used to, but everything was clean and nice. Also I am not sure how the AC is programmed, but I had to put the fan on constantly for our room to be cool. The unit would turn on and blew cold air, but not enough to cool the room.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Although out of the way from sites was worth the drive. Clean and great accommodations for the price.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The rooms are clean and the breakfast bar was great. The cable was good and service was good
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Very clean"
Staff was nice , hotel was clean
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Nakeesha
"Good Value"
Good value for the money.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Enjoyed our stay
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Max
"Great hotel."
The only complaint I have for this hotel is that I cannot stay often enough. This is my third stay at this particular hotel. The bathrooms are clean. The bed was comfy. The sheets were clean and fresh.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great spot and not to far away from the beaches"
The hotel was pet friendly and no pet fee. They are apart of everybody's family. Nice and relaxing hotel
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Shawn
"Daughter Visit"
I was scheduled to stay from 05/20/2014 until 05/25/2014 but an unforseen death occurred in the family and I had to leave after astay of one night. The time spent was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Bud
"excellent"
Family stayed for 4 nights, rooms were comfortable, clean, no noise, the breakfast was satisfying and abundant.. My granddaughter had a great time making waffles every day ( 15 years old), the pool was great, and coffee all day long. . Over all our stay was great, thanks, will definitely come again.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Jasmine Santiago
"Pleasant stay"
We were in the area for an extended family event. We enjoyed time at the pool nearly every afternoon as a time to rest between gatherings for meals, etc. the weather was perfect so time outdoors in mid-May was amazing for we Northerners! The hotel was very quiet and comfortable. Servicing of the room was a little spotty but that was really the only complaint and a very small one. We enjoyed being able to have a light breakfast...the 'usual' hotel offerings....before starting our day. We'd use this hotel again.
5 night family trip May 16, 2014
"Dirty"
Room was filthy obviously hadnt been vacuumed and the bathroom hadnt been cleaned. The toilet seat was hanging on by one hinge and the hot water handle on bathroom sink fell off. Go somewhere else pictures are very deceiving
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Price was good for what we needed for 1 night"
Staff was nice, place was mostly clean, except my wife found a cockroach in our room which grossed her out.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Location easy access"
Great location, good price, nice room, good breakfast and easy to get to.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Sheila Souders
Very clean, modern interior. Only negative would be that weekend Breakfast hours should be extended. Breakfast was 6am to 9am, and for weekends, a 10AM schedule would be appreciated
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
FL Producer
Our stay was a good one. There was a biker convention at the hotel next door, so there was a lot of noise because of that. We found a plastic spoon on the floor next to the bed, so that kind of questioned the cleaning of the room. We rode around looking for a place to eat and there weren't many choices. The Quaker Steak and Lube was right there but was over-run with bikers. The hot breakfast was good.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Jeanne
"Great front desk staff."
After mixup with the rooms booked through Expedia's call center, front desk staff was very accommodating. They upgraded one room to a suite and found another room with two beds to accommodate the children in our party. There was an issue with the suite. When we first switched to that room, we discovered it had not been cleaned. Because cleaning staff was no longer there, staff called in owner to take care of cleaning room. Other than that, room was great and spacious.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
SJ
"Fair"
What can I say? I think it was fair
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Meny
"Conveniently located"
The hotel was very clean and well kept. We had clean sheets and towels when we needed them. The pool was always clean and well kept. We would also recommend the breakfast. There were lots of choices every morning. Overall there wasn't anything we didn't like about our stay.
5 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
"Online photos don't show whole picture"
It seems the hotel has refurbished some public areas and those are the photos used online. Our room had not been updated and had cracked toilet lid, broken door handle, cheap bathroom counter, etc. Public bathrooms near buffet also had not been done. Hotel faces major roadway so be sure to get room on the back side of the hotel. Hot tub wasn't working. Buffet server didn't appear to speak English and food offerings and trimmings not nearly as expansive as at a Hampton Inn or Country Inn & Suites. Area surrounding hotel has many strip clubs, check cashing, pawn, etc. Pool is shaded in afternoon so no tanning.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
D.K.
Hotel needs upgrades. Pets allowed so many rooms were visibly worn by pets. Work out room was small and equipment not in working order. Pool was small and only had sun in early morning/afternoon. Breakfast was ok but only ran till 9am and when we got there at 8:45 it was filthy. Seems like no one was cleaning up during breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Hard to find a pretty gross."
It's hard to find and gross. Our room looked pretty grungy, had cigarette burns on the floors, nasty uncleaned showers, stains on the sheets and the air was unbreathable die to whatever the spray in the air to make it seem "clean". And then the windows don't open. The only positive was the cheap price. If cheap is your thing, fine. But we opted for a place twice the price after this one so we could stay at a clean place.
5 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Dirty and loud"
The room was dirty. There was hair on the floor in the bathroom and the carpet had stains all over it. We reserved a king bed but we got two queens which wasn't good since we had a toddler in our room and she falls out of beds. The breakfast was fair but nothing to write home about. It's also on a busy road and we could hear cars zooming by during all hours of the night. So, I will not choose to stay at this hotel again. Not a good fit for us at all.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
stephanie
"First time La Quinta booking ."
I can only say good things about this hotel and staff . Staying for a week I could see the employees taking pride in keeping everything clean . We checked in with a reservation for a King bed and was given 2 doubles , when we inquired why it was shown to us that expedia had switched it somehow . The clerk at the desk promised us a King the next day and delivered just like she said .
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Henry
"Clean, quiet, not far from anything."
Great hotel, close enough to everything you need. Nice and quiet. Everything was in tip top shape and clean. We will be staying there again in the near future.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Don
"Overnight in Clearwater"
Room was really nice. Good breakfast. One elevator was down but wait was not bad. Bed was comfortable. Little tricky getting to location first time.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Jeff F
"Quiet hotel"
Stay began with a 10 minute wait for desk clerk to return to desk. Room was not in best shape; cord cover for wall light was hanging off wall, big dings in paint job around room, caulking in bathroom was missing/dirty in several areas. In general, hotel wasn't as clean as it could be. Breakfast was adequate. Housekeeping in our room was good.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
great restaurant in walking distance.. the pool @ hotel sucked no sun at all ..the breakfast was great.... location was not that great it was pretty far from the beach
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
kat
"Quick Weekend Trip"
Hotel was at capacity, room was very clean and quiet. Checked in a little late was greeted with a smile and processed quickly. They have a very nice breakfest in the morning but the beds are so comfortable that it is hard to get up and have breakfest. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will stay again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Paula
"Friendly Staff; great vistas-quiet"
I loved the view from my room overlooking a pond and nature area. Back of hotel is nice and quiet. Good business location.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Martita
"Not a 4 star hotel"
TV did not work; room didn't look like it was cleaned very well; not enough bedding
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Needs a little more?"
The employee at the hotel are what mades the experience enjoyable. Allways a smile and can I help you.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Comfortable and clean."
The check in and check out were very easy. Comfortable bedding and everything was clean. Nice breakfast selection as well. Fresh waffles, eggs, sausage and cereal and bagels. We would stay again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014