All hotels in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
121 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT, 84103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfy Beds!"
My bff and I went to a concert and stayed here since it was super close to the arena, like down the street close! Burger place across the street was yummy and the neighborhood is super clean and quiet. Easy walk to the temple if you want to do a little sight seeing. Friendly staff, super comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Clean room and the whole place smelled really good, no bugs! I wake up too late to enjoy the complimentary breakfast so can't really speak on that. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Violet
"Good place to stay"
If you are doing research at the LDS Library, this is a good place to stay as it is 2 1/2 blocks from the library. Get to the lobby early in the morning before most of the breakfast is gone.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Micky
Great location. Pretty basic rooms, but good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
judith
"Great staff with economic rates"
From the moment I sat in the shuttle, the staff were helpful. They recommended restaurants and made sure everything was good for me. They did not miss a detail. I had my make-up on the counter and without even a mention they provided make-up remover. I could tell the owner had trained his staff with great customer service skills. The owner himself was involved and was not above helping. It was a great experience and I would do it again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"SLC trip"
Nice clean room. Service good. Breakfast was so so but at least there was free breakfast. Some hotels don't offer any breakfast. Nice heated pool and close to attractions.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Pleasantly surprised the value we received for this hotel. First time Traveling with two dogs, they only have two rooms for pets and luckily there was a pet room available when we arrived. Staff was friendly and helpful. On a budget, this is a nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"The pictures on the hotel website are not correct."
They advertise free breakfast, with pictures that show a continental breakfast bar, waffle makers and juice and coffee. What you get is cereal, some milk, small packaged danish (limit 2 per person), and the coffee makers are out of service. It also takes FOREVER to check in, even if you have a Pre-paid, confirmed reservation. The pool was ok........unless you want it heated. If you want a heated pool, forget it.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not nice enough for a family."
The service was terrible. The front desk host was more interested in watching Archer than helping us. The room was very small and p Everything was very outdated. Expected more for how much we paid.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Alissa
"Within walking distance to the Salt Palace"
I think the maids should speak English. They live in our country so they should learn our language.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
sue
"Good for the cost, however..."
The hotel was fine for the cost. One thing we found to be quite frustrating was that we asked for and were given a late checkout for noon, and still at 11:00 am there was pounding on the door from maid service. And, a little bit later we received a phone call asking us why we had not checked out. We could not understand why there was such a lack of communication. It was irritating.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"One night stay"
We had a one night stay due to a hospital visit. Older facility that was clean. Air conditioner was inadequate but the location was convenient.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Traci
Run down, dirty bathroom floors and carpets. Room stank.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"good stay"
For one nite..I had a good stay..location is great and very near to the airport..the room was good..and roomy for the price..didnt try the room service or breakfast ..the people at the desk was helpful. I would stay here again...
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Was not what we excepted."
The room was far away from the front desk and eatery. The beds were quite small. The room was muggy. The beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"keep looking"
No fridge micro old small t.v. this was a nice place now spend a little more go elsewhere
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
"Never again FYI hooker spot"
It was ok they wanted me to pay a 300 deposit cause I live in slc and told me that they have to break down doors a lot and that there's a lots of hookers that rent there so I will not ever stay there agin
4 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"North Temple Inn"
We stayed here in July 2015 for 3 nights.The room was clean but dated and smelled like it had once been a "smoking" room. The towels felt like sandpaper. The complimentary breakfast was decent, and we took advantage of the free shuttle to the airport at the end of our stay. It had a decent little pool. The walls were thin though, and our neighbors kept us up well past 1am with their TV blaring. Overall, it was decent for the price paid.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Close to Gateway, temple, lots of shopping and eat"
Pool was great. Breakfast could have been better. Rooms were really good. Wih there was a hot tub. Better than i thought it would be.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
michele
"Never again."
After entering the "nonsmoking" room, we couldn't sleep from the smoke smell. Pillow cases were stained with lipstick and black makeup. Just not a good experience. This place is very old and I would not recommend it.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice Place for a Quick Stop in Downtown SLC"
OK to stay for a quick stop. Staff is friendly and helpful. The area isn't the worst but not the greatest either. The breakfast is minimal: toast, bagels, fruit, cold cereal, juice and milk.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice motel in good location"
We stayed for one night and can only agree with the other positive comments: the rooms are quite spacious and very clean. The staff is friendly and the location is great - only 2 blocks from downtown! We used the exercise room in the morning which was simple but nice. We would recommend this place!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Svea
"Was convienient for my needs"
Centrally located, older facility, clean and staff is very efficient.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Was good...needs to improve quality of service
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
david
"Terrible and smell"
The smell is so terrible, maybe from deodorant or detergent, that I could not fall in sleep. There was some sticky material on the toilet seat. I don't want to drink water and breakfast of the hotel. The room is small and old. I was not a busy season and I could have found a better hotel with the same price.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Close to the malls, train all in walking distance"
It's free shuttle from the airport, that's a plus. Free breakfast. the price is reasonable, the bathroom is kind of dated , it needs some update
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
ana
"Worst I've ever been to"
Worst girl I've ever been in. Hands down trashy area horrible customer sevice
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Bad neighborhood old fashioned room bad manager"
horrible experience wouldn't recommend to anyone due to poor customer service and discrimination if you don't look rich was there 2-days and on the third day was given excuse after excuse of reasons why I couldn't extend I overcame all the issues and was allowed to check in only 2 be kicked out 30 minutes later with no reasonin except to call the owner the next day I have still got no response from owner and no compensation. I lost money time it was treated like dirt from staff want to recommend this place to anyone the neighborhood was bad homeless lingering us worrying our car could be broken into spend the extra $10 and go somewhere else. Not just the hotel but the staff discriminates. The weekend stuff was great the Monday through Friday stuff I don't recommend anyone to try to deal with management sent newer employee to deal with problems then left for the day so I couldn't get any answers.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
nathen
"Good clean overnight"
Good overall, we wanted something clean, not fancy and this hotel fit te bill. Breakfast was lackluster but over all it was a good night's rest.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
DANIEL
"Nice hotel for the money"
The shuttle to the airport starts at 8 AM which did not work for me. The location is OK. Office is NOT open around the clock.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Ernie
"Great Experience"
The whole staff from Manager to maintenance-man were extremely professional and helpful. Everything was great rooms very clean and bed was perfect, house cleaning was excellent during my whole stay. One thing was that the morning breakfast had only carbohydrates no protein /bagels, toast, cereal and fruit in syrup. Need eggs and yogurt / great pool plus free room safe. Overall, great experience If I ever return will stay here again
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Condor
"Very well situated"
We found the city delightful, well laid out and the hotel was very well situated, staff very helpful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Great location. Neat clean hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Terri
I came in late and had to rent a shuttle. Breakfast was good but no shuttle operation at 6:30 am when I needed it. Disappointing. Staff was pleasant. clean room nice pool. Overall ok but not excellent.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Tony
place was great, price was a good deal having a big family stay 2 nights,rooms were nice and clean
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"pretty good place to stay."
A good place to stay for the night before our flight. We were able to make a side trip to see the Great Salt Lake. Breakfast was adequate, pool was nice. The price was reasonable. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
robert
"Good place to relax"
It is a good place to get relax and convenience too. Kids love it.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Pretty sure I had cockroaches in my room. One was dead and the other one was dying.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price"
I stayed here because I got in late and had to find a bed to sleep in. Typically I stay at 3-4 Star hotels with my work and so that is the perspective I am coming from. Though I may not stay here again, for the price of the stay it is a decent place and would recommend it for those on a budget and want a place that is overall really clean for the age of the place. I was nervous but pleasantly surprised. The bed and pillows were pretty good.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Aaron
Air conditioner and clean room with a pool. Comforts of home plus! Awesome
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
corycia e .
"Safe place to sleep"
Not bad for the money. The woman at the front dest was friendly. Rooms were clean but a bit worn.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Shabby but comfortable"
This is an older hotel, a bit run-down, and in an off-path neighborhood. WHen we arrived, the room key reader wasn't working, but the staff managed to get that fixed within two hours, and still let us into our room within a few minutes anyway. One woman was checking out when we checked in (at 10 pm) because her room had not been cleaned or made up. Our room had a clump of dirt underneath the TV, but was otherwise clean. The TV channels appeared to be pirated in--what the remote showed (glowing green in the upper left-hand of the screen) didn't match with the watermarks on the channels (so the green TBS was watermarked PBS, and one of the green ESPNs was a Spanish-language soap opera channel, and so on). The beds were comfortable and the pool was nice. Ice machines were handy and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. There were restaurants extremely handy--a deli on the lot and a burger joint across the street. The complimentary shuttle service to the airport was friendly and helpful and easy, as well. The hotel was quiet, too. Drink machines were handy, too. There were no refrigerators in the rooms.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Ella
"Decent hotel, reasonable rates close to downtown"
Had a pretty good time. The layout to the hotel was a little awkward by going inside for the stairs / elevator and then back outside to get to the room. When we were walking in the morning after the pool, it was rather hot on the concrete veranda to the room. I'm glad there was an elevator for my wife's knees. The pool was clean and nice, but a little cool. The breakfast was ok, but could have more items. The air conditioning did a good job of regulating the temperature, though it was a little loud. Things were clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Thane
"Good value for a clean, comfortable room"
Helpful and polite staff made it a pleasant stay. We had a quiet, Comfortable, clean room and an adequate breakfast the next morning.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
margo
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and needs what a traveler wants. Didn't try the "wet" breakfast, as the check-in staff described it. Is not very noise-proof - could hear people walking, shutting doors, running water. Location is good for walking around downtown Salt Lake City.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Sue
"Hotel van not available until 8am."
Room was OK. Bed was old and not very comfortable. Hotel lobby doors locked and inaccessible with no staff on duty when I left the by taxi at 5:30 a.m. Hotel lobby old and tired but rooms were much better.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
joe
"Good for a Tourists 1 Night"
I was in town for 1 night as part of my National Parks tour and Salt Lake was a stop along the way. Hotel was good. Seems like an older property, but my room was quite nice, as if recently renovated. My stay was comfortable. A couple first impressions: (a) Desk staff nice and helpful, but a little slow; (b) There was a terrible chemical odor in the hallway. Carpet cleaner or something to cover another smell, not sure. Fortunately the odor was only in hallway, not in the room. When I first arrived, would have liked a swim after a long hot day, but the pool wasn't open and had the cover over it. Too early in summer? I didn't ask. The breakfast is extremely simple, some carbs in the form of breads and cereal. The hotel location was good for my purpose as tourist. Next morning I left car in hotel parking lot and saw the town by foot. Hotel about 2 blocks from the Salt Palace and temple. From there I visited conference center, parks, Old City Hall, and State Capital. All an easy walk. With high school next to hotel, I didn't see much else around in the form of food or shopping. There is Temple Inn Deli and restaurant across the street, but they were closed night I was there. A very LONG block away is California Burger (I think) which was good for burger joint (note: during weekday, can get overrun by kids from the school).
1 night trip May 31, 2015
"stay dry"
Overall the hotel was nice, clean, and in a good neighborhood. It is 2 blocks from the temple square, the mall, and lots of shopping. The only issue is do not try to do any laundry- the dryers did not work and the hotel staff did not try to make the situation any better or offer help/alternative locations.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Amelia
"Recommended for genealogists!!"
Great proximity to Family History Center next to Temple Square for the price. The breakfast was adequate, cereal, canned fruit, orange juice, pastries, variety of coffee products, bagels, toast. Clean and friendly; adequate parking.
6 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Location"
Jazz game
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Never AGAIN"
Well let's just say that with all the rules, regulations, warnings, places to sign and initial and over-the-top cash deposit requested (300.00) for one night; I felt like I was spending 30 days in prison rather than overnight at a motel. The woman at the front desk was extremely officious and was less than welcoming. The signage at the motel was down-right rude and insulting. The breakfast was horrible with packaged pastry's I could have picked up at 7-11. We will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015