All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
2178 Broadway at W 77th St, New York, NY, 10024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome"
Very refreshing mind clearing when you need a break from everything in life nice and quiet relaxing place for A family or couple to go
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Nice rooms but small, which is expected in Manhattan. Valley parking is 55$ but we luckily were able to find street parking right around the corner. Wifi isn't free so be aware. Overall it was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"A++"
Cool room. Comfy bed. Sexy lounge.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Dylan
Great Experience. Staff were very nice and welcoming. Room was clean and had everything I needed. The standout was the bed. Super comfortable! Will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Nylo"
Great hotel
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
bruce
"A nice stay with a little funk"
we had a lovely stay. The demolition on the building across the street was a little noisy @ 7 AM, but once we turned it into a study of the demolition process, we sort of enjoyed the view.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"perfect night out."
Excellent for my special night with my fiancee.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Ralph
"Really comfortable and NICE!!!"
Definitely good hotel for stay. Really nice hotel and comfort bed. Will go there Again for my next NY trip.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Stella
"Nice hotel but tiny."
our stay was perfect. However, the room was tiny and needs updating. Bathroom was really really small.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Marcy
"boutique grande"
This is a great hotel in a very nice neighborhood pin the upper west side, Manhattan.Very clean, very helpful staff. The rooms are a delight, especially the rooms with a view, and has a great terrace on the rooftop.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
robert
"Excellent and Convenient Upperwest Side Location"
No complaint. It was jus a great hotel stay, walking distance or two stops away by #1 train. Hotel rate was excellent but the restaurants in the area are pricey, I thought. We didn't stay long enough to see all the amenities. Overall, I had no complaints. Due to it's pet friendly hotel, rom was slightly smelly but tolerable.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Only spent one night at this hotel and the room was so clean and cozy that I'm considering booking it again. The beds are comfortable with a nice lighting system and a big enough TV to enjoy your favorite shows. 10/10
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Reliable excellent"
Reliable excellent hotel in the UWS
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Marcelo
"All in one"
We were first given a room with a leak in the ceiling and when we informed them, Carlos was excellent and gave us a different room with an upgrade. That was great service, and we forgot all about how we started.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
G
"Upper West Side Hotel"
Great stay. Street noise high but room very nice.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Lauren
"Noisy"
I stayed here two nights and overall the hotel is great and service was fantastic. The disappointing part was the location of my room and the strong breeze coming from the closed window. There is construction going on right across the street starting very early every day on 77th. The noise, which is almost impossible to sleep through, combined with the cold air coming from the window didn't make for the best experience in my room.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Jamie
highly recommend this hotel, everything was great.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"All-Around Awesome"
i am pretty much a regular at this point. I love this hotel. Great rooms for the price. Wonderful location. Fun bar.
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Kristina
"Great Place to Stay"
Nice place to stay near Central park, room was comfortable and clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Kurt
"Valet nightmare"
Valet delivered my car 75 minutes after I requested it. This made me late for my appointment, which was the reason I was in NYC. On top of that NYLO charge me $65 for valet parking.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Winfield
"Comfy, quiet"
The entrance is nicely dim, and gives a swank feel. Nice bar area and no pretentious doofs at the door expecting a tip. Receptionist was nice. My room was on the 7th floor and this place was quiet! It was great. Rooms were clean and small, beds were super-comfy. Internet was fast and good. If you are low-maintenance and easy going this is a really good place to land.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Visiting fiance"
I went to New York to spend time with my fiance, being a New Yorker that's currently working in a different state I'm usually quite picky. This instance, I was very pleased with my choice of hotel. The only thing I'm not crazy about is guest can bring their pets, but hey, these days people treat pets like kids, so it was fine. The front desk was courteous and I will say one of their employees Alberto was beyond gracious and a complete gentleman. He was knowledgeable of the city and assisted me with my airport transportation upon my departure. Thanks NYLO, I'll certainly be back.
3 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great hotel, but skip Serrafina restaurant"
As always the NYLO was a great place to stay. This time NYC was freezing and we hoped to have breakfast at Serrafina Restaurant (which is attached to the lobby of the hotel)so that we wouldn't have to go outside. We went in and were told to sit wherever we wanted (which we did) and then were completely ignored by the staff. No menu, no water, no "I'll be right with you". and then we noticed that half the people there had no food in front of them! So after sitting there for about 15 minutes, we got up , went back to our room, got our coats, went out into the cold blustery wind and walked a few blocks to another restaurant for our breakfast. This is the second time we have walked out of Serrafina because of terrible service, and it unfortunately reflects badly on NYLO. The restaurant should 'up its game' to reflect the standards held by the NYLO Hotel. The 'Red Farm' restuarant next door, which does not serve breakfast, is fantastic.
4 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Fabulous Upper West side location."
Repeat guest...will be back. Super location, nice property for singles, couples or families.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Carolyn
"A gem of a hotel"
A wonderful, chic, and modern hotel close to everything in the upper west side.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Melanie
Very uncomfortable room and bathroom. Constructions in front. No privacy.
Response by NYLO New York City
Dear Traveler, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey regarding your recent stay at the NYLO. While we failed to meet your expectations rest assured; your feedback will be reviewed with the NYLO team. Hopefully, this will enable us to achieve our goal of exceeding our guests' expectations. Warm Regards, Mark Miller General Manager
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"great location, quiet and comfortable"
Although a couple of the outlets didn't work and an engineer had to fix the heating system in the room, this is a great new find for me. A steampunk aesthetic all around, the room I had contained two beds and a coffee machine that actually had good coffee for it. The bar downstairs looked nice but I never had a drink there; it seemed to be filled both nights I was in the hotel. I've already recommended to folks who might need to house someone in a hotel on the west side of the City.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Huge room at a great price"
I stay in NYC 4 or 5 times per year. This was the largest room I have ever had and it was only $260. The room was beautiful and spacious. The hotel was very nice inside and the staff were accommodating. I will absolutely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Doug
"Great locaion, ease of access"
Makes you feel like you are in a high end hotel. Great service.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
Stayed here for a birthday getaway. We had the penthouse loft with a great view and the most comfortable bed we ever slept in! LOVE the Upper West Side.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Kathryn
"Great experience thanks to Expedia"
I have been offered this hotel as a special deal from Expedia. Thanks to it I got also a free wifi and upgrade to superior room that was beautiful, peaceful and spacious. I have been very pleased by overall quality and also nice attitude of front desk staff.
Lukas
"Almost a Perfect Stay...."
I loved this hotel. I come to get away about twice a year, and this hotel by far has been my favorite. The vibe is kicked back and the surroundings are warm and inviting. The hotel is clean, and I loved the loft decor. I had the NYLO Superior and thought it was great. I read some reviews that the room was small, I totally disagree with that. I thought the service could be a tad better. I had to wait in the lounge for my drink orders and food when I ordered it. They seemed to be short staffed. I had a problem with my departure plans..I had a car ordered for early morning to go to the airport and it didn't show up. The front desk had not record of the arrangement, so I was left out on the street looking for a cab for 30 minutes in snow and biting cold 8 degree weather.
7 night trip Feb 10, 2015
holly
"Grew up on UWS-Nice but should've stayed elsewhere"
As a frequent business traveler I rarely review unless it's extraordinary or poor this is the latter. Growing up across the street from N I decided to staycation in NY last week ending at NYLO. Location is perfectly situated on the UWS and a major transit hub on 79th. The hotel itself is clean and on par with the lobbies and bar in other NYLO locations (dont hold this review against Dallas they are FAB!!!). Our floor smelled like rotting cabbage in the hallway both days, however the smell didnt enter the room. The Lifestyle Loft is not worth the hype. We were on the 14th Floor with a sizable terrace with partial views of NJ across the Hudson and the roof of the American Museum of Natural History. The bathroom was teeny. Despite the size of the vanity 2 people couldnt prep for the day simulanteously without sitting on the toilet. The shower was a good size. We has a room that adjoined to the other and you could hear everything, cool concept if you have kids though. The elevators were incredibly slow to only have to get 14 floors with luggage was like getting on a 3 train at 5p. The doorman was always chatting with someone rather than tending to the door. There was a woman with all her luggage and the doors are rather heavy - I had to open the door for her! The front desk woman was rude with a smile and as a VIP+ hotel didnt give us any perks as prescribed on Expedia. She provided me with free WiFi due to an incident upon check-in. Stay at Hotel Beacon!
Response by NYLO New York City
Dear Veronica, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey regarding your recent stay at the NYLO. While we failed to meet your expectations rest assured; your feedback will be reviewed with the NYLO team. Hopefully, this will enable us to achieve our goal of exceeding our guests' expectations. Warm Regards, Mark Miller General Manager
Veronica
"A modern twist on lodging"
From the moment we walked in we were impressed. The chic modern vibe of the lobby was noticeable and appealing. I was completely taken back by surprise when I was told we were being upgraded to the loft room at no extra charge while checking in. I guess we just happened to come at the right time. It was a spacious room with a balcony, a view of the city, and king sized bed. The bathroom was clean and the shower stall was decent size and nicely tiled. Room service was pleasantly helpful when requested. All in all, it was an absolutely great experience and we'd definitely stay there again!!!
khuram
"Very disappointed"
There was construction of a new condo building, the noise was extremely loud and constant. The room was very "hard", the furnishings, the floor as laminate and you can hear every step a person made. The floors were not cleaned very well and the shower drain was clogged. It was very over-priced for what we received.
Response by NYLO New York City
Dear roxanne, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey regarding your recent stay at the NYLO. While we failed to meet your expectations rest assured; your feedback will be reviewed with the NYLO team. Hopefully, this will enable us to achieve our goal of exceeding our guests' expectations. Warm Regards, Mark Miller General Manager
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
roxanne
"Trendy lounge"
Nice location , clean , modern style Room , nice lounge , close to Beacon theater
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good NYC business stay"
NYLO was clean comfortable and in most ways excellent. My only complaint was that my room seemed to be near a staff break room, and the smell of cigarette smoke in the corridor was quite strong. Fortunately there was no cigarette smoke in the room, so for one night, it was not a problem. Bed was very luxe!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Terri
"First but not last stay at the NYLO New York City!"
Loved my stay. My room was wonderfully laid out and bed super comfy. Loved quality of bedding and pillows. Liked the free water bottles in room and Keurig coffee machine. Great shower and large stainless sink in bathroom. Tons of space for my things and a great tv in room.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2015
Elisabeth
"Excellent choice"
Had large room that comfortably accommodated 4 people. Very good beds and bathroom.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Jed
"Wonderful experience!!"
Great hotel, great location, and great bed! I travel a lot to NY for business & pleasure and am very picky about the hotels & location I stay in. I will absolutely be staying here again!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Allison
"Great location, fun, trendy hotel"
Great location - easy to catch a cab and close to a subway station. The staff was courteous and accommodating. Housekeeping was attentive to detail keeping our room in tip-top shape. The room was small but typical for NYC and we never felt cramped. The hotel itself had a really cool vibe - the lobby and bar area were a nice place to hang out as we planned our activities each day. We will definitely stay at NYLO again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Wonderful Experience"
The hotel is absolutely adorable! Having lived in NYC previously I already knew I loved the neighborhood, but the bar on the entrance floor of the hotel was very nice and it was pet friendly. I did not have my dog with my, but loved that others who were walking theirs were stopping in for drinks. Staff was super friendly, and even though there was VERY loud construction going on outside our window early in the morning, the staff and entire hotel more than made up for it! I would go back here in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Lauren
"Close to all attractions"
Great customer service !!! A little noisy due to new building being built next to it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Art
"Upper West Side Gem"
Best Hotel Ever!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"great value"
great stay ..i upgraded to a loft with beautiful view
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"stylish AND comfortable"
These are two things that are difficult to find at the same time in a NY hotel. add good value and great location and you cant go wrong . Just two things to improve: super noisy AC/ heater and no free wifi in the rooms.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
mj
"Theater Night"
I loved the room. We had lots of space and the beds were heaven! NYLO is located near many theaters which makes it a great location!
1 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
"Unfortunately"
There was a great deal of jack hammering going on at 7 am. Maybe a room a bit further away would have been better. In addition the shower did not drain well so I had to stand in soapy water.
Response by NYLO New York City
Dear jim, Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey regarding your recent stay at the NYLO. While we failed to meet your expectations rest assured; your feedback will be reviewed with the NYLO team. Hopefully, this will enable us to achieve our goal of exceeding our guests' expectations. Warm Regards, Mark Miller General Manager
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
jim
"Modern hotel in great locaction"
Stayed for 4 nights to explore the city. Great, modern hotel in great neighborhood.
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015