All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
4727 E Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85018, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"impressed"
great hotel loved the room and the service
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
p
"Fun!"
We had our two little dogs, Katie and Jack with us. They felt so special. Took them for several walks and they love sniffing around. Room was comfortable and we slept good. Enjoyed TV, the frig and microwave. I went top Fry's for some groceries. Thanks so much Linda and Ron Garland
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Linda Garland
This is a nice hotel. It is very near where we wanted to work and was very convenient. Neighborhood is fine and the staff are friendly.
6 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"ALWAYS ACCOMODATING!"
We stay here often as we have children in the area. The staff is always attentive and even though they are doing construction on the hotel-it is a pleasure staying there.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
VanderBroek
i stayed over night..... please have staff turn the air conditioning "ON" before sending the guess to the room... it was 108 degrees outside
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Gross."
It's been several days and I think I still stink of my "non-smoking" room. The place was a dump. I booked for convenience and will drive next time. Place was gross. Tub was stopped up. But mainly the room just stunk to high heaven.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Decent motel for the price."
This motel had clean rooms and a comfortable bed. The room was a bit small but it has a fridge and microwave. I have stayed here twice and will continue to do so.
Other trip May 22, 2014
J0hn
"Decent motel for the price."
Other trip May 22, 2014
J0hn
"Are you people kidding me?"
The worst. Sleep with one eye open. The hotel is clean but hasn't been updated since the 70's. Not a gem. Not an anything. This place should be ashamed to charge anything. They should pay you to stay here.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Excellent Accommodations!!"
Had a room at another hotel......... Could not get us in that night - overbooked La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia treated us like gold!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Good value Hotel"
Worked for the three nights we stayed.Central to several places where we needed to be. Close to shopping, eating and movie theater. Breakfast was good. Walls a bit thin for neighbor noise, but solved by TV volume. Elevator reminded of us the Tower of Terror at Disneyland. Our door was hard to close and room service did not close it tight after service so we came back to an unlocked room. However, no harm no foul.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Happy with the stay"
Nice hotel, pool was clean, large breakfast and friendly staff
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
D
"Paying for convenience"
Overall the hotel is okay. I didn't have the breakfast but they do serve you breakfast included. There is a hot tub and pool but I didn't try those out either. I would say for the price, it was worth the stay. The surrounding area isn't terribly bad but it doesn't seem to be the nicest area of Phoenix. I would have rated this a four but the surrounding area brought it down to a solid 3.8, 3.9.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Will never stay there again"
We had two rooms and both rooms were dirty and not cleaned properly during our stay. One day we came back to our rooms at 4 pm after being out all day and they hadn't been touched. They eventually got to them, but we had been out of our rooms since 9 am and expected a clean room when we got back. The rugs were never vacuumed during the 5 days we stayed there. I used the coffee pot the second day and when I checked out it was still dirty. I could go on, but you get the idea.
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Lorraine Felitti
"JUST OK"
Maybe I was confused, but I thought I found this hotel when I searched for hotels close to the Pheonix airport. They do not have a shuttle service and the cab going to the hotel cost 16.00 and returning costs 19.00. The place is not bad just not great. I didn't like the pillows and I could have used one more blanket on the bed, but I just came from 2 months in the tropics and had pretty thin blood. Heater / AC was pretty loud so we left it off while sleeping. I had to plug my ipad in in the bathroom and my i phone alarm next to the bed on the floor, basically no outlets for electronic stuff like laptops, etc.. We had to schlep 3 bags up a flight of stairs. Now they may have had an elevator, but they told us the stairs were the way to our room. The paper they gave us with the secret password to use the internet was upper&lower case letters and also numbers and after 3 tries I went to bed with no success. I think a password like "nite_nite2u" would have stumped 99.9% of the hackers. The place sounded reasonable and convenient, but after you add in 35.00 for a taxi there may have been some better alternatives with shuttle service included.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Gorgeous"
Wonderful place, very friendly staff - wish I could afford to stay here again -
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
K. Parks
"Clean & Comfortable"
I would definitely stay here again. The location was close to Scottsdale-where my interests were. Phoenix is so spread out that it's hard to know one place from another, but getting around from the Hotel was very easy. Also it took about 10 min max to get to the car return at the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful; the breakfast room was very clean as their was an attendant on duty at all times who cleaned up as each patron left. There is also a fitness room - we didn't use it, and a nice pool.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014
HMS
"Good hotel"
It met our need just fine. All the rooms face a big courtyard & outdoor pool. Very nice. Rooms were clean and bed was comfy. Stayed three nights with no complaints . Breakfast was fine.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Convenient and clean"
The place was well-maintained; the staff were friendly and helpful. The pool area was inviting. It's in a commercial area, but street noise was not a factor, and stores and restaurants were close nearby. A good value. I'll stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
No complaints. Staff was very friendly.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Stay away"
Booked the hotel for one night because of proximity to the airport and an early flight. The hotel was grimy and run down. I regularly stay at La Quinta inns and this is by far the worst one that I have encountered.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Pete
"Nice, close to airport and centrally located."
There were a few minor inconveniences. The electronic keys did not work. They were reset and worked for a day and then did not work again. (the door would not unlock) All towels were not replaced daily. The breakfast was not as good as other La Quinta Inns we have stayed at.Clovis, NM. was the best.) Other wise the staff was great, the rooms were cleaned well, and overall the stay was enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Unacceptable"
We had a family of 4 that booked this stay months in advance. Our flight coming out if New Jersey was delayed a few ours so we called the hotel in advance letting them know to make sure everything was still ok with our accommodations. They ensured us that everything was fine. However, When we got there, after a very exhausting flight we were told that they no longer had a room with 2 queen beds. We complained, telling them that this was booked months in advance and we called earlier and were never told of thus issue or we would have changed hotels. Bottom line, all 4 of us had to share 1 king bed which was obviously not a pleasant experience to say the least.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"beautiful, very clean, Helpful staff"
I was great. We will be going back next week and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Dianna
"maintenance falls short"
the rooms are spacious and clean very adequate for our needs, but maintenance suffers. The toilet was backed up the spa didn't work and the hot water was slow as was WiFi.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
"very good: location, staff, service, safety"
We stayed at La Quinta for three nights, and enjoyed our stay. There was a minor problem with the door lock, but it was remedied immediately and with no fuss. The breakfasts are varied and substantial. The staff is most pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
""No smoking" is not exactly accurate"
While the hotel has a no-smoking policy as far as the rooms go, they allow smoking—indeed, encourage it—in the central courtyard. Since the window of our room had been left slightly open, the smoke had drifted in, and the room clearly smelled of smoke when we arrived. Closing the window fully solved that problem, but the smokers became a gauntlet to be endured whenever we left or re-entered the premises through the courtyard. With the windows closed ventilation was via the wall-mounted HVAC units that are guaranteed to come on at odd moments to wake you up. Another alarm service was provided by the small refrigerator, but I was able to find the cord and unplug it.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Ah, the underappreciated Thomas Road La Quinta"
It's clean. Quiet. Well maintained. Professional. And a great price for a centrally-located hotel on the edge of Arcadia and with easy airport access. It's all that La Quinta is known for ... clean, professional, relatively basic, with breakfast. But its got a pool, Wifi, small exercise area, and a couple of restaurants in walking distance. 10 min to the airport. I've stayed there half a dozen times and it has never let me down.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Julie T
"good looking place and very comfortable place"
would recommend this place to friends and family-very comfortable and employees were nice...had no issues with anything...
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
steve
"Four walls and a roof is all you get"
Let's see, toilet didn't flush on first use. Shower drained slowly. Noise from guests above and to the side was all you heard, all night. TV is set to reset to high volume, great to wake up to.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
The main thing we didn't like was the hallways were open at one end to the weather. We were there in late December and the temperature was in the 40's and the hallways were the same.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice hotel in a not so good area"
Pro: The facility and interior of the hotel is nice and clean. Close to shop and restauance Con: The area seems to be not so nice. The room facing the road is noisy.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Jiangtao
"Noisy but it's ok"
We got the room that is facing the street. Quite noisy.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Very basic, older hotel"
The hotel staff were not particularly friendly or helpful. The room was very basic and not very warm. The breakfast selection was boring and unappetizing. My son spilled some juice on the floor whilst serving himself which he reported to the receptionist. Even by the time we had finished our breakfast, nobody had come to clean the spill.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Lynda
"Close to Phoenix Airport"
Very close to Sky Harbour Airport. We feel La Quinta Inns have the most comfortable beds in the industry. Free breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
The staff was very helpful, we stayed in the handicap accessible room, it is a roll in shower but it would benefit from a seat.... The room was easy to get around in, although brushing your teeth may be a challenge, since the sink is a bit high. All in all, it was a nice comfortable stay, staff was friendly, and the breakfast wasn't that bad.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Lori
"I'll definitely stay again"
I have two large dogs and sometimes it's hard to find places that'll accept them both. But La Quinta Inn was truly pet friendly, very affordable and no extra fees for them!
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Quiet and peaceful"
Nice getaway with my friends. Hotel spelled funny when we arrived. Bathrooms were clean.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2013
Maggie
"Good Value"
Clean, comfortable rooms. Nice breakfast, very nice heated poo. Very good value. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
The hotel has an excellent location. Two blocks away is 44th street; the No. 44 bus travels south to the Metro Light Rail in about 15 minutes and from there one can travel to Phoenix or Tempe. The room is a bit small and there is no easy chair(s). The pool and hot tub are excellent.
7 night trip Nov 5, 2013
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Hotel is located on a fairly busy road, with a few shops and restaurants near by. We had a hire car which gave us freedom to move around Phoenix, so can not comment on any public transport. The hotel was very nice, our room looked out on to the main road, which concerned me when we arrived, but it turned out not to be a problem at all. Our room was clean and of a good standard, with towels and complimentary shampoo etc. We stayed one night and had breakfast in the morning - buffet style and good, with cereals, fresh fruit, breads, pastries etc. The hotel has a nice court yard, with places to sit and a water feature. All in all, a good, value for money stop over hotel.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Charlotte
"Nice place to stay"
It is an older place and you can see that in a lot of things. Considering it is an older place they have kept it in pretty good shape. Overall it was a great price for a pretty good room. The location worked great for the places we visited while there.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Curtis
Our stay at this hotel was very nice. It was near the zoo and not too far from the state fair. Only negative comment was our neighbors were too loud and were up until 4am. Other than that, visit was very nice. Breakfast was delicious!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
Shy
Great service from stuff.rooms are to old can see mold at restrooms,they have an issue whith hot water
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Marco ortiz
Very decent . Nicer then motel 6 that's for sure !
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013
jordan szymanski
"Close to airport but noisy"
When I arrived at the front desk no one was there. Had to wait about five minutes before the clerk came out. Room was ok but could hear conversations of other guests below in the courtyard until well into the night.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Hotel was centrally located and easy to get in to."
Always hot coffee available! Loved that! Staff was very ready to help with anything we asked. Overall good experience.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
sharon
"looks are deceiving"
Showed up at night and the area looked kind of shady. the breakfast area was lacking on food. but the hotel room was nice and comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Art
"Great price, no fuss"
Great hotel. No fuss here. Appreciate the cost. The work out room was not really too functional, however. There was only one barely working treadmill which turned off if you went too fast, the other equipment did not seem to be working at the time either. If your not worried about the gym, everything else was great.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013