All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
4727 E Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85018, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Poor vibe
"Close to the airport."
We booked the rooms in order to get to the airport very early in the morning, and it's close enough to make that easy. Enforcement of the pool hours would have been nice, rather than noisy swimmers late at night. It's good we were getting up early because the trash truck arrives at 5 and you can hear it in the rooms in the back. This is not a quiet hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Spring Training"
I never pack lotion because all hotels provide it and this one did not. This is the only thing that inconvenienced me. Staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Luz
"OK"
The walls are so thin that you can hear everything.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"good location"
maid service and cleaning should be better. nice staff,
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
tim
"Soccer Tournament Weekend"
There got a soccer tournament. LOVED everything about the hotel!! Will return for sure!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Teresa
I stayed here on vacation with two of my girlfriends. We had no complaints. The location was perfect for us. It's close to shops, like Target and a few restaurants. It's also centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale. The continental breakfast fit our needs perfectly. We didn't utilize the pool or hot tub but it looked clean. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"La Quinta inn"
My stay was great. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean as well as the exterior of the property.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
facility is old and compact. Rooms are clean but exhibit years of wear.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Had to change rooms twice. #rd try for an acceptable one.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
M
"Perfect place"
Location was perfectly clean, quite and safe. Receptionist was really kind and friendly. Great experience
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Tiburcio
"Pleasant, clean and inexpensive"
Clean and well kept hotel. Rooms were good and bed comfortable. Great breakfast options.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
They have to change those tuvalet papers. they are very bad.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Erkan
It was a nice hotel. Very comfy beds if you like soft beds. Friendly staff and good breakfast!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Close to restaurants"
The staff is wonderful. The building is old and we heard people walking above us through the night.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Joan
"there for the night"
Overnight stay, great customer service!
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
It was comfortable for the time we spent there, one night.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Worth staying"
Hotel was good. Very clean. Location is good. Most of the major places are nearby. For the price, stay is definitely a worth.
5 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Few restaurants nearby"
There are very few places to eat within walking distance. I had to try 4 irons in the room due to the first three smoking of not heating up.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Walt
"nice stay"
Was a nice old hotel will stay agian
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
Hairs in the beds, overall very cheaply done hotel. The iron is literally the cheapest one you can find at Walmart $10.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Edgar
"Tempe Az"
thin walls, my room was next to the breakfast area and the noise started around 6 to 930, there were no towels upon arrival, the front desk replaced them immediately, we also never heard the nearby traffic
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"seniors"
pleasant
4 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Great staff, nice rooms, good breakfast"
Overall I was pleased, paid 10 times more for lower quality on other hotels. this one is great for the price
"happy stay I'll stay again"
it was good everything was just nice thank you
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Rupert
"Decent"
Room was clean and comfortable. I liked the pool and the Jacuzzi was relaxing. The water fountains were pleasant. The location was convenient. The breakfast area was over crowded and not very clean. The tables and chairs were sticky. The food was so so. The grounds could use more cleaning and maintenance.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
chris
"Close to Scottsdale Stadium and easy to find"
Great location. Once you get past the front driveway to register, the parking is great. Our double-double room was a little small for the 2 beds, there was no place for he luggage rack to unpack. But we did get a microwave and fridge, which was a wonderful addition. Breakfast was wonderful. Lots of people staying there on weekdays.
2 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
suzi
"Very pleased"
I stayed here with a few friends of mine the night before my wedding. The room was clean and the staff was nice. Parking was easy but the location of the check-in parking was difficult to get in and out if someone else parked in the middle of the lane. Then was no room to get around. Other than that, I was pleased with my stay. Free breakfast was nice although I wish there was at least bacon or eggs to go with it. Lots of sweet treats but not much for the savory breakfast items. However, I am very please with my overall stay and with the breakfast :)
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Tasha
"Convenient"
Our stay was very nice. The staf that we met were excellent. The location was convenient to our event and to shopping. Room was quiet, although the walls seem a bit thin.... Easy to hear next door neighbors talking and TV. Overall, nice stay. We would go again....
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Close to medical treatment facility"
This was a good place to stay for close proximity to the medical treatment facility.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"In a not so great area of town."
after a very long day flying and event at airport (shooter) arrived at this hotel and greeted by desk clerk outside smoking and stated that I had to pay in cash as the system was down!!! I had already paid online!!!! after 1 hour of talking with company I paid online and they talking with the clerk it magically worked. So after 11/2 hours I finally got into my room...... Never stay here again. Very unprofessional.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Tracy
"Staff Super Friendly"
I enjoyed my stay mainly because of the guy staffing the front desk. I would certainly stay here again!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice clean place to stay"
Rooms wer clean , service was excellent , breakfast was fresh and hot. The only negative is the lack of sound proofing in rooms. All conversations can be hears through doors and walls . That would be the only negative to this hotel .
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Bobby
"Great plac"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Very clean, great breakfast! The front desk clerk a young man could use some customer service skills and maybe a smile won't hurt either but other than that I had an excellent night!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Gloria
"impressed"
great hotel loved the room and the service
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
p
"Fun!"
We had our two little dogs, Katie and Jack with us. They felt so special. Took them for several walks and they love sniffing around. Room was comfortable and we slept good. Enjoyed TV, the frig and microwave. I went top Fry's for some groceries. Thanks so much Linda and Ron Garland
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Linda Garland
This is a nice hotel. It is very near where we wanted to work and was very convenient. Neighborhood is fine and the staff are friendly.
6 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"ALWAYS ACCOMODATING!"
We stay here often as we have children in the area. The staff is always attentive and even though they are doing construction on the hotel-it is a pleasure staying there.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
VanderBroek
i stayed over night..... please have staff turn the air conditioning "ON" before sending the guess to the room... it was 108 degrees outside
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Gross."
It's been several days and I think I still stink of my "non-smoking" room. The place was a dump. I booked for convenience and will drive next time. Place was gross. Tub was stopped up. But mainly the room just stunk to high heaven.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Decent motel for the price."
This motel had clean rooms and a comfortable bed. The room was a bit small but it has a fridge and microwave. I have stayed here twice and will continue to do so.
Other trip May 22, 2014
J0hn
"Decent motel for the price."
Other trip May 22, 2014
J0hn
"Are you people kidding me?"
The worst. Sleep with one eye open. The hotel is clean but hasn't been updated since the 70's. Not a gem. Not an anything. This place should be ashamed to charge anything. They should pay you to stay here.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Excellent Accommodations!!"
Had a room at another hotel......... Could not get us in that night - overbooked La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia treated us like gold!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Good value Hotel"
Worked for the three nights we stayed.Central to several places where we needed to be. Close to shopping, eating and movie theater. Breakfast was good. Walls a bit thin for neighbor noise, but solved by TV volume. Elevator reminded of us the Tower of Terror at Disneyland. Our door was hard to close and room service did not close it tight after service so we came back to an unlocked room. However, no harm no foul.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Happy with the stay"
Nice hotel, pool was clean, large breakfast and friendly staff
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
D
"Paying for convenience"
Overall the hotel is okay. I didn't have the breakfast but they do serve you breakfast included. There is a hot tub and pool but I didn't try those out either. I would say for the price, it was worth the stay. The surrounding area isn't terribly bad but it doesn't seem to be the nicest area of Phoenix. I would have rated this a four but the surrounding area brought it down to a solid 3.8, 3.9.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Will never stay there again"
We had two rooms and both rooms were dirty and not cleaned properly during our stay. One day we came back to our rooms at 4 pm after being out all day and they hadn't been touched. They eventually got to them, but we had been out of our rooms since 9 am and expected a clean room when we got back. The rugs were never vacuumed during the 5 days we stayed there. I used the coffee pot the second day and when I checked out it was still dirty. I could go on, but you get the idea.
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Lorraine Felitti
"JUST OK"
Maybe I was confused, but I thought I found this hotel when I searched for hotels close to the Pheonix airport. They do not have a shuttle service and the cab going to the hotel cost 16.00 and returning costs 19.00. The place is not bad just not great. I didn't like the pillows and I could have used one more blanket on the bed, but I just came from 2 months in the tropics and had pretty thin blood. Heater / AC was pretty loud so we left it off while sleeping. I had to plug my ipad in in the bathroom and my i phone alarm next to the bed on the floor, basically no outlets for electronic stuff like laptops, etc.. We had to schlep 3 bags up a flight of stairs. Now they may have had an elevator, but they told us the stairs were the way to our room. The paper they gave us with the secret password to use the internet was upper&lower case letters and also numbers and after 3 tries I went to bed with no success. I think a password like "nite_nite2u" would have stumped 99.9% of the hackers. The place sounded reasonable and convenient, but after you add in 35.00 for a taxi there may have been some better alternatives with shuttle service included.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Gorgeous"
Wonderful place, very friendly staff - wish I could afford to stay here again -
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
K. Parks
"Clean & Comfortable"
I would definitely stay here again. The location was close to Scottsdale-where my interests were. Phoenix is so spread out that it's hard to know one place from another, but getting around from the Hotel was very easy. Also it took about 10 min max to get to the car return at the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful; the breakfast room was very clean as their was an attendant on duty at all times who cleaned up as each patron left. There is also a fitness room - we didn't use it, and a nice pool.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014