All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
1501 West Ute Boulevard, Park City, UT, 84098, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Came for a soccer tournament!"
Beds comfy, everything worked, no funky smells, staff polite and helpful. Breakfast was pretty standard. Love all the shopping/ food around. Love the area.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Tracie
"Very convenient to outlet shopping"
Never have had a bad experience at a Holiday Inn Express.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Rod
"Very clean"
I enjoyed the stay and the members were very helpful.
Other trip May 23, 2014
neil
"Nice stay."
Had a great time. I have stayed at a nicer place but for the money this place rocks.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Passing through"
Location was good, check-in was easy, rooms were clean and breakfast was fine.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Jimmy G
"business stay"
Good clean hotel off highway in Park City. Rooms were big and comfortable. No problems and an easy stay
Other trip May 18, 2014
It was good.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
very clean, nice breakfast with plenty of choices, and very convenient.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Colleen
"Good, not great."
The room was clean and small. The facilities were fine and the indoor pool/hot tub was perfect for our family. The location is right in the heart of Kimball Junction, so everything you need is nearby, other than the ski resorts themselves. My only complaint is that the air conditioner for the room was awful. It made horrific noises all night and would not cool down the room to a comfortable level. I thought it was just me, but my family complained it was too warm and if that is the case, then it really IS too warm. So, why didn't I address this with the hotel? It was only after getting the kids to sleep (midnight) and trying to sleep myself that this became readily apparent. I advised the front desk the next morning, but it was too late by then for our one night stay. Up until that point we hadn't spent much time in our room. The breakfast buffet was really good and I loved the fact that they served biscuits and gravy. Nice touch!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
BigDog
"Nice, affordable stay!"
I came up here for my anniversary and got an excellent rate for my two nights i stayed. Very close to the shopping center and many restaurants, staff was very friendly and always eager to see our needs were being met.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great Amenities"
With the kids on Spring Break we needed a change of scenery and headed to Park City for the night. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The pool was just the right and the kids loved being able to warm up in the hot tub close by. Breakfast was delicious and there were choices to please everyone. Our only concern was that it was easy to get in the room without the door key ;)
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2014
RK
"Good Hotel close to restuarents, and The ski areas"
Excellent Hotel and the staff was wonderful and The room was very clean and confortable
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Close to the Ski Resorts"
Rooms were clean. Nice to have breakfast included. Cheers
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Nice note great location"
No real problems, excellent location within walking distance of several good restaurants, both upscale and not, the only reasons I gave a three on the facilities was that at least my bathroom was a bit worn, no big deal for me but those that are very fussy may have had a complaint. Great price considering the location.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Nice note great location"
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"good wheelchair accessibility"
I stayed here for the proximity to the event I was attending. This hotel was chosen for its accommodation for a wheelchair, which it did quite well. I had what I needed and was quite satisfied, especially with the large open bathroom and a truly roll-in shower. Some hotel showers have a curb or a tub which is a barrier for most wheelchairs. My only suggestion would be a wider (depth) bench to be able to be seated without the grab bars obstructing, or a corner bench, which would work for everyone.And a microwave would be nice! The price was fairly high.....it was a special weekend, but I would probably have otherwise stayed in Salt Lake, and driven to Park City.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"The very worst hotel in Park City"
This place was no good. Booked a room with 2 beds. Checked in and was told that they only had a room with 1 king available but would provide a roll away at "no charge". The roll away was beyond bad. You could feel every spring. We ended up with 3 in the king bed. Room smelled like smoke. It was a non-smoking room. Stay away from this place. Many better options.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
R
"staff really not with it"
booked this reservation several months in advance on expedia - reservation was for 3 nights. Due to other committments had to come for only 2 nights of the reservation. Called the hotel twice to let them know that I would be coming in on the 21 of Feb not the 20th, we would be coming for Fri the 21 and Sat the 22. We arrived at the hotel in the evening and they could not find our reservation and the hotel was completely booked. Alarming when you drive 5 hours to a destinaton and they don't have you reservation - you booked 3 months in advance. Front Desk staff was very inept and took almost an hour to check us is finally.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
amber
"Hot tub made the day"
The rooms were nice and a newspaper was delivered each morning. The breakfast had a nice variety including fresh pancakes. Location was fantastic, just 3 miles from Canyons and 5 miles from downtown Park City. Surrounding the hotel was other excellent restaurants including a brew pub, shops and a Walmart to pickup forgotten items. The best part was why we stayed here, the hot tub. It was great to go in after a day of skiing. They also had a heated pool and a sauna.
5 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"You don't want room 130!"
Could have been much better! We stayed in room 130, king bed suite, but its right next to the stairs!!!!!! We paid $400 (Sundance Film Festival Weekend so prices were way high) and had to listen to people going up and down stairs all night long. It was terrible. I spoke to the manager about it, and he pretty much didn't care since we booked the hotel through hotel.com (he had already got his money)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Adam M.
"Cold Showers only no extra charge!"
I am sorry to say I was a little disappointed in this Holiday Inn Express. Reception area and customer service was excellent. Rooms were incredibly small. Did not have room for 4 suitcases. I had to store one suitcase in the bathroom. Strange floor plan. Sink is in hall outside the bathroom. (Stored another suitcase under that) This caused a little shuffling. No refrigerator/microwave. (I was pretty sure that was on the list of amenities when I booked). We had to take cold showers in the morning as there was no hot water. What's up with that? Pool was smaller than expected and the water was cold. Breakfast was okay. Crowded but able to seat most people. Fresh fruit would have been nice. It was far from memorable and I would most likely choose another hotel in the future as there are so many others to choose from. Ok for one night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
tracy
The only thing I did not care for was parking !! Got back late and had no place to park my vehicle
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Woody
Worst bed I have ever tried to sleep on!!! Ripped sheets and rock hard mattress. Paper thin walls so you could hear everything around you! I will never stay here again!!!!
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Meredith
"Excellent place to stay"
We had such a fun time staying here. The hotel staff was amazing and so kind to all 5 of our small children. We will always stay here when visiting park city.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
J
Very nice, would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Adam
"Clean and comfortable."
I was here for a conference for two days of my three night stay. Places to eat are in walking distances if you want. First time in Utah. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"King size bed, hard as a rock."
My wife and I stayed there Oct. 11th and 12th 2013. First of all we were put in a room right next to the swimming pool, very noisy. We had a king size bed that was really hard and 4 small pillows that should of been throw away along time ago. The weather outside was pleasant, but we had to have the air conditioner all night because it was very warm in that room. I don't know if it was warm like it was from being right next to the pool or what, but it wasn't fun.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Nice place to stay."
A nice hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. I asked for a late check-out (15-20 minutes) so I could get a shower after running a half marathon for Breast Cancer before I drove home. The girl at the front desk told me that they had no late checkouts available even for 15 minutes. But other than that everything was nice. Next year I will stay somewhere else, I kind of expect to at least get a shower for my money!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Jan
Arrived very late, there was no parking, and no one available to tell us where to park. After we checked in, it was like the desk person went home. Room was small, not very clean, spider webs in the corners, smudges on the walls..., crumbs on the floor.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
very nice hotel for the price
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Enjoyed our Stay"
The Holiday Inn Express has a great breakfast with lots of choices to please most everyone. This hotel in Park City is close to the Utah Olympic Park, Redstone, and Kimball Junction. The price was great for a girls weekend. My only complaint was the dirty sock from a previous guest, we found under the bed ruffle, as we were checking to make sure we didn't drop anything as we were preparing to check out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Shopping is close"
This Hotel was a bit hard to find , very hidden entrance to Hotel , other wise great stay
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"alert"
the stay was great but the fire alarm kept going off they were trying to fix it but it kept going scaring you to death every time.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Very nice close to all stores etc."
Very clean and well kept up Very good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to everything"
Nice, clean hotel room. Used the indoor pool which was small but nice. The free breakfast was good too. The bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Easy access,close to all must-see sights"
Will stay again. Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms. Nice variety breakfast found to be more than adequate. Did not use pool or exercise room.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Rick B.
"Nice for the price"
Overall, our stay was good for the price. The staff were friendly and the hotel was clean, but the quality of everything was not the greatest. Our room had a musty odor and the air conditioner was loud and seemed older.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Close to shopping at the outlets"
Excellent place to stay/ clean, nice pool and hot tub, my kids love the pool.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Heidi
Hotel was clean with easy access to freeway. Had hot breakfast included that was very good.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Ok for an overnight"
Our room wasn't the cleanest, there was hair on the counter, floor and tub. The mattress was hard. All Holiday Inn Express hotels are not the same. This room didn't have a microwave/fridge that most have and we had planned on having this. Overall no bad, just would have preferred to be cleaner.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Not what I ask for ask for 2 beds got a king and a rollaway unacceptable
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Raul
"One night stay"
Nice hotel. I was driving cross country and looking for nice spot to stay and this was just what I was looking for
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Satisfaction"
Although we stayed only for a night, overall everything is fine. Would like to book this hotel again if ever we pass by.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Sandy
"none"
Tub in bath room was too high for my wife to safely step over to take a shower.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Sy
"I sold myself out for a free breakfast"
I was wavering between this and another, nearby property. The other property didn't have a free breakfast so I chose this property. Turns out the only thing edible was the yogurt. Everything else was really overly processed food. Next time I'll take the other hotel and go to one of the three coffee shops in the area for breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
JR
"Good Family Hotel"
The location is very convenient. Close to Park City and outlet stores as well as the Redstone development. Nice staff to deal with. Breakfast each morning is good. Pool and sauna area well kept. I would recommend to a friend or stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Close to shopping"
Hotel amenities were great. Awesome breakfast and pool area. Love the Bath and Body Works products in the room. Could have used a fridge and microwave, but all ok.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
Patrice
"Ok, but hotel was under construction in the front"
I left my iphone charger in the room and called back twice and they said they didn't have it. I know I left it there; I'm sad that the housekeeping didn't turn it in and be honest. On my second call, the hotel said that they would check with executive housekeeping to see if they could talk to who cleaned my room. To date, no response. My charger costs $35 dollars to replace it. So sad.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Spring skiing"
Delta Captain. Spring ski trip with wife and 3 daughters, and another family of 4. We needed a hotel room in Park City for a day out two (I rented a condo at Silver Star, but could not check-in until Sunday afternoon). The hotel staff were excellent; very friendly, and accommodating. The room was exactly what I needed. Large bed and a sofa bed. The location was an easy 30 minute ride from the SLC airport. Location was perfect for shopping: grocery, clothing, fast food, restaurants within walking distance. Included breakfast was a bonus. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"Good for the money spent."
No additional comments. Reasonably decent everything there.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013