All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1501 West Ute Boulevard, Park City, UT, 84098, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"You don't want room 130!"
Could have been much better! We stayed in room 130, king bed suite, but its right next to the stairs!!!!!! We paid $400 (Sundance Film Festival Weekend so prices were way high) and had to listen to people going up and down stairs all night long. It was terrible. I spoke to the manager about it, and he pretty much didn't care since we booked the hotel through hotel.com (he had already got his money)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Adam M.
"Cold Showers only no extra charge!"
I am sorry to say I was a little disappointed in this Holiday Inn Express. Reception area and customer service was excellent. Rooms were incredibly small. Did not have room for 4 suitcases. I had to store one suitcase in the bathroom. Strange floor plan. Sink is in hall outside the bathroom. (Stored another suitcase under that) This caused a little shuffling. No refrigerator/microwave. (I was pretty sure that was on the list of amenities when I booked). We had to take cold showers in the morning as there was no hot water. What's up with that? Pool was smaller than expected and the water was cold. Breakfast was okay. Crowded but able to seat most people. Fresh fruit would have been nice. It was far from memorable and I would most likely choose another hotel in the future as there are so many others to choose from. Ok for one night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
tracy
The only thing I did not care for was parking !! Got back late and had no place to park my vehicle
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Woody
Worst bed I have ever tried to sleep on!!! Ripped sheets and rock hard mattress. Paper thin walls so you could hear everything around you! I will never stay here again!!!!
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Meredith
"Excellent place to stay"
We had such a fun time staying here. The hotel staff was amazing and so kind to all 5 of our small children. We will always stay here when visiting park city.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
J
Very nice, would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Adam
"Clean and comfortable."
I was here for a conference for two days of my three night stay. Places to eat are in walking distances if you want. First time in Utah. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"King size bed, hard as a rock."
My wife and I stayed there Oct. 11th and 12th 2013. First of all we were put in a room right next to the swimming pool, very noisy. We had a king size bed that was really hard and 4 small pillows that should of been throw away along time ago. The weather outside was pleasant, but we had to have the air conditioner all night because it was very warm in that room. I don't know if it was warm like it was from being right next to the pool or what, but it wasn't fun.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Nice place to stay."
A nice hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. I asked for a late check-out (15-20 minutes) so I could get a shower after running a half marathon for Breast Cancer before I drove home. The girl at the front desk told me that they had no late checkouts available even for 15 minutes. But other than that everything was nice. Next year I will stay somewhere else, I kind of expect to at least get a shower for my money!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Jan
Arrived very late, there was no parking, and no one available to tell us where to park. After we checked in, it was like the desk person went home. Room was small, not very clean, spider webs in the corners, smudges on the walls..., crumbs on the floor.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
very nice hotel for the price
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Enjoyed our Stay"
The Holiday Inn Express has a great breakfast with lots of choices to please most everyone. This hotel in Park City is close to the Utah Olympic Park, Redstone, and Kimball Junction. The price was great for a girls weekend. My only complaint was the dirty sock from a previous guest, we found under the bed ruffle, as we were checking to make sure we didn't drop anything as we were preparing to check out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Shopping is close"
This Hotel was a bit hard to find , very hidden entrance to Hotel , other wise great stay
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"alert"
the stay was great but the fire alarm kept going off they were trying to fix it but it kept going scaring you to death every time.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Very nice close to all stores etc."
Very clean and well kept up Very good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to everything"
Nice, clean hotel room. Used the indoor pool which was small but nice. The free breakfast was good too. The bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Easy access,close to all must-see sights"
Will stay again. Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms. Nice variety breakfast found to be more than adequate. Did not use pool or exercise room.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Rick B.
"Nice for the price"
Overall, our stay was good for the price. The staff were friendly and the hotel was clean, but the quality of everything was not the greatest. Our room had a musty odor and the air conditioner was loud and seemed older.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Close to shopping at the outlets"
Excellent place to stay/ clean, nice pool and hot tub, my kids love the pool.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Heidi
Hotel was clean with easy access to freeway. Had hot breakfast included that was very good.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Ok for an overnight"
Our room wasn't the cleanest, there was hair on the counter, floor and tub. The mattress was hard. All Holiday Inn Express hotels are not the same. This room didn't have a microwave/fridge that most have and we had planned on having this. Overall no bad, just would have preferred to be cleaner.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Not what I ask for ask for 2 beds got a king and a rollaway unacceptable
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Raul
"One night stay"
Nice hotel. I was driving cross country and looking for nice spot to stay and this was just what I was looking for
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Satisfaction"
Although we stayed only for a night, overall everything is fine. Would like to book this hotel again if ever we pass by.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Sandy
"none"
Tub in bath room was too high for my wife to safely step over to take a shower.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Sy
"I sold myself out for a free breakfast"
I was wavering between this and another, nearby property. The other property didn't have a free breakfast so I chose this property. Turns out the only thing edible was the yogurt. Everything else was really overly processed food. Next time I'll take the other hotel and go to one of the three coffee shops in the area for breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
JR
"Good Family Hotel"
The location is very convenient. Close to Park City and outlet stores as well as the Redstone development. Nice staff to deal with. Breakfast each morning is good. Pool and sauna area well kept. I would recommend to a friend or stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Close to shopping"
Hotel amenities were great. Awesome breakfast and pool area. Love the Bath and Body Works products in the room. Could have used a fridge and microwave, but all ok.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
Patrice
"Ok, but hotel was under construction in the front"
I left my iphone charger in the room and called back twice and they said they didn't have it. I know I left it there; I'm sad that the housekeeping didn't turn it in and be honest. On my second call, the hotel said that they would check with executive housekeeping to see if they could talk to who cleaned my room. To date, no response. My charger costs $35 dollars to replace it. So sad.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Spring skiing"
Delta Captain. Spring ski trip with wife and 3 daughters, and another family of 4. We needed a hotel room in Park City for a day out two (I rented a condo at Silver Star, but could not check-in until Sunday afternoon). The hotel staff were excellent; very friendly, and accommodating. The room was exactly what I needed. Large bed and a sofa bed. The location was an easy 30 minute ride from the SLC airport. Location was perfect for shopping: grocery, clothing, fast food, restaurants within walking distance. Included breakfast was a bonus. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"Good for the money spent."
No additional comments. Reasonably decent everything there.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Spring Skiing"
Value is what your get here. Close to Park city (8 miles to Deer Valley and 5 minutes to Canyons. Bus stop is across the street and it runs 2 times per hour. Restaurants- recommend Rock City - is very close. I would stay here again. downside was breakfast space where the food is is too small.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2013
skier
"it was an ok Hotel"
It was ok
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
L:opez
"Despite the whirlpool suite,Not a romantic getaway"
The room was nice, although the bed was firm as a rock. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. What we didn't like was that they were doing construction to the front of the hotel, which we were not aware of prior to our booking the room. When we arrived to our room for what was supposed to be a quiet afternoon/evening celebrating our wedding anniversary we were on the first floor right in front of the construction so we had to close our blinds as there were construction people right outside the window. They were also using a jack hammer, which was extremely loud and obnoxious, and did not make it the relaxing start to our weekend we had expected. The breakfast buffet offered a lot of variety which was nice, although my husband went to warm up something in the microwave late that evening and saw they were thawing out their eggs on the counter top, which is against food safety standards and could get someone sick. Food should be safely thawed and stored in a refrigerator to avoid bacteria growth. The area overall seemed kind of overrated. Not the best value for your money. Next time we'll probably go somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Good value for the price
4 night trip Mar 12, 2013
"Perfect for a father/son ski trip get away"
Perfect for a father/son ski trip get away. The breakfast excellent, with hot and various items everyday. Friendly people, Clean property, great location.
6 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
Found dirty sock underbed but service was exceptionally good
Business trip Mar 7, 2013
Shaun
Convenient, good value for the money, free breakfast
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2013
"It works"
It serves the purpose for a good rate. The staff were pretty competent. We needed a quiet nights rest and were lucky enough to get it.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
david
"Park City stay"
Great hotel in the middle of everything. The amenities and breakfast were worth it alone.
4 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2013
Jose G.
"good hotel for a quick ski trip"
The hotel was very clean. Quiet atmosphere. and had a nice breakfast in the mornings.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
josh
"Great hotel for anybody that likes to ski"
Great hotel. Very close to Park city and canyons ski resorts
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Good breakfast and snacks! Good price for Sundance and close to bus stop to Park City.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2013
We enjoyed our stay very much. The only issue was the breakfast quailty. Everything else was great.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"I love the Holiday Inn Express"
This is honestly the best place to stay when coming to Park City. It was right off the freeway, across the street from a shopping center, a gas station right there as well as a Walmart. Not to mention it's about a 15 minute drive from the slopes which was absolutely prefect for my boyfriend who wanted to snowboard. We had our dog with us and they're super dog friendly. The breakfast was worth getting up early too. Bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, cinnamon rolls!!!
2 night trip Dec 9, 2012
Everything was great but our shower curtain smelled horrible. Other than that we had an excellent stay.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Kristie
"Super Nice place to stay"
Having stayed in Park City a number of times and having stayed in many different types of lodging from condos, cheap motels and highend hotels, this is one of the better values in the resort area. Much better breakfast then most with many choices and they are always bringing out fresh food when it get close to running out. Super serivce at the front desk. Nice pool area and cookies at night are an added bonus. Thanks for the great stay!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Great place to stay. Enjoyed my time there. the food was very good. When I needed to stay an extra night they let me stay in the same room without any hassle.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
Fantastic room! great location! Nice breakfast bar! Would definately stay again. Not next to ski areas but not far either. Right next to Freeway entrance which was good for us since we had to be in SLC early the next morning.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
"Holiday inn express"
It was a nice hotel good service but the cleanliness of the room was not good at all
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2012