All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4225 N Macarthur Blvd, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Excellent location for the Irving/Los Colinas area"
Hotel is very well kept and breakfast was very well done every morning. Breakfast bar was restocked often and efficiently. Everyone was friendly and no surprises at all.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Nice area. Clean rooms and great area
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"The nicest, accommodating staff"
Enjoyed my stay on a business trip recently. The hotel is kept up very nicely. You feel like you are dealing with the owner no matter who you are speaking with. Everyone is very helpful and concerned for your comfort. It is clean and the beds are extremely comfy. I would compare them to a W Hotel. Soft sheets and great pillows. Rooms are a nice size. Breakfast was included with nice continental serve yourself choices. Coffee, juice, cereal, sausage/bacon, bagels, etc. Hard boiled eggs are a nice choice as I avoid too many carbs. They pick you up and drop you off at the airport for free. Just call and they come very quickly. They will even shuttle you to nearby tourist spots. Shopping and restaurants. I think they went beyond the 5 miles or so that they advertise. We tipped about $5 each way for our group of 4-5 people. A great deal especially when you compare it to needing a cab. I cannot stress how much the staff is helpful and friendly. It's the 2nd time I've stayed there when visiting Las Colinas. I would always choose it for the value Great price and it feels like you are among friends the minute you meet any staff member. I sound like I'm getting paid for this but I feel like I want to thank everyone at this hotel for making my stay so very pleasant!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Liz
"Great hotel for the price"
I was in town for a conference. The host hotel was the Four Seasons, where even our group discount rate was nearly three times the price (probably more if one includes parking and internet fees) of this La Quinta, which is right across the street. I do not feel I sacrificed anything in terms of quality and comfort. I will definitely stay here again next year.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
moranpro
"Great hotel for the price!"
This hotel was very nice and clean. It was in a great location and had all the amenities we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Great hotel, nice pool. Only thing was front desk staff member wasn't very friendly
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"For the price is not bad"
When we arrived our reservation was not available but the front desk girl managed the situation called expedia and check us in.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Best for business travellers"
Clean, comfortable and quiet. Fairly close to airport. Computer and printer access in lobby was handy for emailing and printing tickets. While coffee is available 24 hours, we would have appreciated tea bags and milk being made available in the breakfast room as there are no cafés available nearby.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
"very nice! good location"
had no problems, staff very helpful and nice! I liked the location, close to DFW, cross the street from one of the best golf courses of Dallas. Price was decent...
Other trip May 11, 2014
edu
"attending the conference at the Four Seasons."
The Four Seasons is across the street. It was sold out for the two nights that I needed to stay. We were referred by the conference organisers to the La Quinta Inn across the street. There was no special conference discount but the price was $79 for the first night and 82 dollars for the second night I had a leap checkin which was quick and painless. The facility looked very new or very well maintained. The staff was polite and the room was very clean. There was more than apple space for me on 1 bed and all my travel year on the other. breakfast with straight forward self-service buffet style in a very pleasant settings.I usually stay at the Four Seasons and now I'm wondering why.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Eye D
nice hotel, good location, excellent breakfast bar, shuttle to airport, friendly staff; the only negatives were lumpy pillows and only one wash cloth when at least 2 were needed. overall, would recommend this hotel
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"We would gladly stay again"
We had trouble finding staff at the check in desk at night but the morning staff was great.
4 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Liz
"Sufficient accommodations and pleasant staff"
The room was comfortable but needed some attention. We had rain dripping from window (it was closed), carpet strip needed securing, sliding closet doors kept coming off track and bathtub surface appeared to be over spray from painting. Overall, room was okay but did need a bit of attention. The staff was pleasant and generally willing to do research to answer questions. Bottom line: In a pinch, we would stay at this location again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Barb
"clean and friendly staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Room was modern, clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Great hotel, not bad driving distance to most area"
The room was clean, large and comfortable. The neighborhood was very classy and quite. I will be staying here again.
5 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"VERY NICE"
I was pleasantly surprised by my room. It was very nice. I would go there again anytime.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
DJ
"Excellent hotel, nice location, close to airport."
Excellent hotel, super friendly staff, very clean. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Hotel is in a nice area."
Nice Hotel, I would prefer the rooms to be upgraded a bit but I'm very picky when I comes to hotels.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Newly renovated and still fabulous"
I have stayed at this LaQuinta over and over. The hotel is newly furnished and renovated. The great service remains. If you're looking for a clean hotel, a big free breakfast, free wifi, a free ride to and from the airport and friendly service, you'll find it here.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Cathy
"Don't get a street room"
The hotel is very good but do not get a room close to the street if you are a light sleeper is a busy street; I didn't sleep much too much noise.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"quick overnight trip"
room was clean, bathtub/shower was not so good- shower head too low, bathtub was gross- black gunk on inside bottom of tub, tub surround was cracked around spout and shower head. Front desk friendly and helpful when key wouldn't work. it was a one night stay-it served it's purpose.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
DR
"Comfortable Stay"
The room was very clean and comfortable, and the rate was reasonable. The laundry room was convenient in that we were able to have clean clothes because our stay was extended due to inclement weather.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Greta
"Great Hotel!"
Clean, comfortable, and very helpful friendly staff. Short drive to airport and downtown Dallas. Nice area with shopping and dinning.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Spacious, clean room. Had everything I needed except an in-room safe. Staff friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
PTB
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I needed a one-night place to stay. The hotel is still under renovation, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The bed was nice and the staff at check in was quite friendly. Just across the street from the Four Seasons - so not a bad neighborhood!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Horrible smell"
I understand that places need to be painted/updated/etc but there was a horrible paint and plaster smell throughout the entire hotel and inside the rooms(that weren't being painted). No exhaust fans were used so it just stayed in there for the entire 3 days we were there.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Great Folks"
While my trip to Dallas was for a sad occasion, the staff, especially Karen, the day manager, made my stay quite pleasent. The courtesy van drivers were very pleasant and were pleased to take me on various runs in the area. I sure got a generous helping of Texas hospitality.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Jim Clark
"Great hotel for the price"
The hotel is great. Las Colinas zone is very nice and quiet. Many stores are nearby. People at the front desk was very kind. Room very confortable and clean. The included breakfast was great (fruit, juices, eggs, variety of bread, etc.) Highly recommended. I had great time. I don't hesitate to choose this hotel if I have to come back to Dallas.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Juan
"Great stay."
I went in for check in with no problems. The place IS getting rennovated but it wasn't a big deal. Soon as I make it into the room I do a walk around and everthing looked great!!! I would most definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Right Price - Right Hotel"
Very clean and nice room. Some remodeling going on and it will look nice when done. Close to the airport, but traffic in the area is something else. Restaurants to go to Via Real - great Tex-Mex, Cool River and The Ranch
3 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Not bad"
Hotel is under serious renovation but overall room was very good.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2013
R
clean room. A/C was very loud.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Nice place is you like Dogs"
It was a great place to stay. I was not comfortable with dogs at the breakfast buffet. We also a different set of dogs barking late in the afternoon..I have nothing against pets but not when I am eating are trying to sleep.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Middle of Dallas - Ft Worth"
The breakfast was very good. The room was clean. Staff very helpful. It is located about 8 miles from the airport, so no planes going over. Also between both large cities, making it more of a quiet area, but still only a few minutes from Six Flags, Rangers Stadium, & Cowboy Stadium.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Fran
Hotel was under construction but it did not interfere or disrupt my stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay they again.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
joel
"Good hotel overall"
It did not start good. When we arrive for check in the clerk told us they were over booked and that they did not have our room available. The clerk mentioned that she had been trying to get us a room for the past hour. We were checked in into different room same hotel ( we had reserved room with two beds, got one with one bed) and one free night!!
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Cesar
"Nice Stay"
Very nice stay! nothing went wrong, so not much more to add
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Nice hotel in good area close to restaurants, etc."
We were actually pleasantly surprised when we drove up. The hotel and lobby area looked newer than it did in pictures on the site. It was pretty modern and clean and offered a shuttle service within a 5 mile radius which we took advantage of a few times. The breakfast was limited, but what you would expect and everything seemed fresh. The only downsides if I had to find some would be that the breakfast area is fairly small and was pretty crowded on Sunday so we had to take the food up to our room. Also, the bathrooms in the room don't look as updated as the rest of the rooms but they were adequate in size, clean and everything was in working order.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
I was very comfortable. The staff are always kind and courteous!
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Diane Grissom
"Five minutes from the airport, Great Staff"
A positive experience all . Amazing ressonably priced breakfast from 4 am to 10 am which was super for the very early flight departures In Costa Rica. Quiet room and hotel, no noise from the very nearby airport
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Braden 2013"
Nice Clean Comfortable Room
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Would stay again!"
We were in town for my daughters Cheer Camp & stayed two nights. The hotel was clean with friendly service at the front desk .....& a great breakfast! Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Jacqueline
"review"
Everything worked. Breakfast was lousy. room was clean. no bugs. It works for a couple of days.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Jack
"Tatty"
This establishment is in need of sprucing up. The public space is nice enough and the room decor is as well, but in the room the closet doors were off their rails and almost impossible to move and in the bathroom about half the floor tiles were loose. It's a bit noisy. When I was ready to leave, the front desk was deserted.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Hjk
"Quiet and clean"
We've stayed at this hotel before. It is awesome. We love La Quinta and this is one of the best!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Joanne
"Nice child and pet friendly hotel."
The hotel was clean and near restaurants and shops. It provided free transportation within a five mile radius. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was the same every day. It consisted of scrambled or hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, self made waffles, fruits, yogurts, bread for toast, bagels, juices, cold cereal, coffee and tea. It was quiet place to rest and get a good hot shower. Although I enjoyed my stay please know it is not a luxury hotel, however it is a good value economy hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Lee
"Recoding Card Key Daily"
enjoyed my stay. location was perfect for what i was there for.everything within 20 mile radius. Enjoyed our stay. PROBLEM: our key cards kept failing almost every day, had to have card re-coded.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
The hotel seemed old, outdated, and there was no attempt to update or maintain. Cracked caulk and tiles, filthy carpet, etc. The breakfast was awful and the eating area unorganized. You can't even make a cup of coffee without creating a backup or banging elbows. I can get a much better stay, room and breakfast at 2/3 the price just up the street at Wingate. I'll never stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Marc
Great location! Had issues with Internet on first day, but it was resolved. TVs were nice in the room. Would prefer a bigger bathroom.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2013