All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7138 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"good"
this hotel is good very accessible. good breakfast selection. little dated and fitness center needs to be upgraded
Other trip May 10, 2013
"I'd Stay AGAIN!"
It was a great place to stay, very nice and the staff was very friendly as well!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
Audrey
"Hotel close by downtown"
That hotel is perfect for a one night stay, like we did. The breakfast was free and pretty good!
Other trip May 9, 2013
They put me in a room behind the office , next to the laundry room and also next to the kitchen. It was so noisy and weird. the people that were above woke me up at 6 stomping, after working all night and getting off at 3 in the morning , 6 clock was only a few hours. I called and complained but it never stopped. terrible experience
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Poor repair and room quality very poor
2 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"comfortable stay"
Good, clean, hotel. Stayed here by myself, but would not hesitate to use this hotel for a family trip.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
Upon arrival, the check in process was a little bumpy but they fixed the mistakes. Our room was nicer than what we expected. We were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. The only disappointment was the check out is at 11am when most places are 12pm and the "breakfast" was just ok...very basic and lacked in creativity. Overall everything was good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
S. Brown
"Great for DFW travelers!!"
I was there for a short stay, however I when I got there the staff was friendly, room was clean and tidy, the amenities were great. The complimentary items were convenient and well stocked. The continental breakfast was good. If you are coming from the airport or have business downtown I would say this was worth it!! Very short drive from DFW and very close to downtown Dallas. Very much economical without dealing with an unclean or understocked room.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Cynthia
"Always a great stay!"
Always a great stay with a great staff! I said it once Ill say it again, just a good stay as the Regency In Dallas!
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
Gena
"Convenient"
Have stayed here muliple times previously and was pleased. However this time was given a poor room near the laundry that was noisy. The 2nd day my keys wouldn't work and staff rekeyed them without putting down the phone or asking for ID.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"As good as Hyatt Regency Dallas!"
We stay in a lot of hotels and this hotel is always a good stay! Comparing it to the Regency is the best compliment I can give this hotel and staff!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
"Wedding event in Dallas"
OK
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Edward
"Great hotel for road warrior"
A complete surprise, great rate,comfortable bed, as a road warrior traveler I will return.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
Cathy
"Good price - nice room"
The room was clean and for Location and price I'd definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
Chad
"maybe again"
Hotel was nicw didn't stay long so it did what I needed it to do.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
French
Good value for the $$$. Could use a remodel.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"not stay again"
Even when we reserve a non smoking room, the first floor odor is all like a smoking hotel, the same for the elevator. we were change then to a room on the second floor , now it was ok to stay. The cofee is not as good like in other hotels. I think it requeires a lot of maintenance like painting or cleaning in the first floor and cafeteria.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2012
"Wonderful sleep at a great price"
Easy access to freeway., in and out. What a great night sleep we had and being senior citizens the price was fantastic for the area and our budget. I would like a several position shower head.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
Norm
"Will return"
Was very wonderful rooms clean very spacious big king size better nice flat screen needs to be alittle bigger but hey its still good three phones including in bathroom only bad thing i had was my air shut kept shutting off and on to much didnt no if it was setup like that are broke didnt call to find out other than that great
Business trip Sep 27, 2012
"They don't care"
Standard kingsize bed had 5 pillow. 5 throw pillow covered in a pillowcase. I asked for different pillows for 2 days and never receive them. He said that it had 5 pillows for a king size bed, like I had too many. It was like sleeping on a mound. Inside deadbolt would not latch. Said they would fix. The deadbolt didn't even line up to cutout position. It did have a throw slide lock. Ice machine didn't have ice 1 day,
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
Great Value. Clean rooms.
Business trip Sep 13, 2012
Brad
"5 minutes away from conference we attended"
Husband enjoyed free breakfasts because sausage was offered in addition to waffles, cereal, juice, coffee, danish, etc. Air conditioning worked beautifully. We were attending a conference that was just 5 minutes away by highway so it was very convenient. Room was clean and staff was friendly.
Business trip Sep 8, 2012
Jane
"Business trip okay"
Visited hotel for business... Floors were stained, and air conditioning didn't work.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
"You get slightly better than what you pay for!"
Considering this is practically in downtown Dallas, I wasn't expecting much based on the low rate we paid (which would be like paying much less elsewhere). The service, however, was very friendly, even though it did seem to be a little bit of a rundown place (there were holes in the hallway ceiling). The breakfast was all right, with both hot and cold options, including waffles shaped like Texas. Cute. Anyway, my husband and I enjoyed our stay, brief though it was.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Margaret
"Rude"
I paid using hotels.com at this property. The front desk staff wasn't friendly or professional ! I paid for two days , the front desk called my room waking me up, stated that I only paid for one day and that I had to get out ! Come to find out the mistaken me for another client that also used hotels.com , that paid for one night only ... And all the front desk had to say to me was they got a late fax from hotels.com!! Never again!!!!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
carpets appeared dirty and the hallway smelled of smoke. staff was friendly but appearance was questionable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Nice hotel and nice breakfast
Business trip Aug 19, 2012
"great place to stay"
The staff was great from the time I checked in till I checked out.Got my room online and I had no problems checking in.After getting myself settled in I locked myself out the room went to get another key staff was quick got my key with no problems.The room had an amazing smell to it that was some what relaxing but bottom line this place was great............
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
D-Russell
"Great Place"
Sofa bed could have been in better condition. I had a 6 AM Flight and this was a great deal for the money and very convenient to Love Field. Wish I had more time to enjoy the facilities.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
Victor
"Barbed wire fence outside window"
The hotel was next to the airport. I booked a non-smoking room and it smelled very much like smoke. The carpet had stains on it. When I opened the curtains there was a chain-length fence with barbed wire wrapped around the top. The vending machine for water was out and it was 100 degrees out.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
Britt
"Great hotel for a great price"
This hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice. Our room was perfect. The location was very convenient to everything we need to get to. The texas shaped waffles were awesome, once we figured out how to make them. The whole breakfast experience was great. The food was bountiful and delicious. I was not a fan of Dallas but if I ever had to go there again I would stay in this hotel for sure.
Family trip Aug 18, 2012
Angela
"nicely appointed and clean for the price"
I was impressed. i wouldn't need any thing nicer.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
ray J
"An oldie but goodie"
For an older hotel, was pretty nice. Staff was very friendly. You should consider updating the decor from the 80's to now.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"Fine if you need an inexpensive hotel for a night"
We just needed an inexpensive hotel close to the hospital. This suited us fine. The TV had some problems and there was a light outside our room that was on all night and visible through the curtains, but it was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was better than some of the other 'included' breakfasts I have had. One funny note, there were signs everywhere that made me wonder if they have had problems in the past. A sign in the bathroom warned you would be charged if you stole towels or other items from room. There was a sign inside the room warning you would procecuted if you started a fire. And, there was a sign in the dinning area warning the breakfast was for hotel guests only. I have never seen so many such signs in a hotel before and it made me wonder.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
It was a very nice hotel and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
"Solid Stay"
The Comfort Inns are always reliable with comfortable, clean rooms and a simply, complimentary breakfast that serves its purpose.
Business trip Jul 26, 2012
Kevin S.
"Good stay, would stay again"
Stayed in the room overnight prior to a flight in the morning. Room was very clean and well kept. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. Kind of a shady part of town but felt safe while inside the hotel.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
Kira
"Relatively good deal for the price"
Basically, it was a positive experience. It was quiet and the room was clean and attractive. However, I found it somewhat annoying to find that not only did my floor not have the advertised ice machine, forcing me to go to another floor to get ice, but the vending machine also did not dispense my product and I had to ask for a refund at the front desk. The same machine was also virtually empty despite the fact that it was the weekend, when one would expect the hotel to be the most busy. Also, the door to the room didn't fit flush with the frame, thereby reducing the amount of protection against unwanted noise from the hallway. Since the hotel was only partially occupied and there were no noisy guests, it was not an issue but could have been under different circumstances.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
Neal
"Close to must see sights"
Breakfast was good. Hotel was clean and very quiet.. Only a short 15-20 minute drive to Dealey Plaza.. Very friendly front desk. Mini fridge in the room was very useful. Not too far to restaurants.
Family trip Jul 11, 2012
The tv was not working our truck got broken in
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Nice and comfy"
Have stayed here a number of times, always pleasant place. Not a luxury inn by any means, but nice value for the money.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
"Mostly a nice place to stay, conveinent location"
Hotel is clean, however there are tell tale signs of wear and tear that are not being fixed or corrected. Tile in the bathroom was loose behind the comode and it was just resting there instead of being cemented in.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Very nice"
Would stay here again, without hesitation.
Family trip Jun 9, 2012
Al
"Modest accommodations near down town"
The staff were nice, but the hotel has seen better days.
Other trip Jun 4, 2012

"Would Definitely Stay Again"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were super friendly and accommodating. They recommended a cab service cheaper than a common cab (ask for Felix), and they were always happy to help. A sport group stayed at the hotel one night, and I was concerned that I wouldn't get any sleep from teenagers running up and down the hallway, but the hotel was on it, and I didn't hear a thing. The room was clean, the breakfast plenty and adequate, and the pillows were those big fluffy ones that you just snuggle right into. The only negative is that there's really no amenities within walking distance. There's a Starbucks a few blocks away, and a Jack in the Box, but that's it. The Crowne Plaza next door has a restaurant, but take a sweater, as it's really cold there!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Deboah
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Hotel's staff are really friendly and helpful! The room is clean and comfort.
4 night trip Nov 16, 2013
TH Heart doc
"Standard Budget hotel. Not bad, not great."
Room was clean and comfortable, but nothing exceptional about it. The doorknob to the bathroom was broken, but nothing that was too much of a concern. A standard budget hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Thank you very much for your Kind comments . FYI : We will be aundergoing a Major renovation in couple of months and you will see much better next time . Appreciate it !
Other trip Aug 16, 2013