All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
7138 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
    Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
"Very Close to Children's Hospital"
I would have rated the hotel all 5s because it was a perfect location to Children's Medical Center and the staff was friendly, however, the hallway to our room was hot. It was so hot that the snack machine candy was melted. The drink machine on our floor was out of order and the other drink machines were out of a lot of choices. Most hotel A/C units have a continual fan option where you can run just the fan which I do to block out noise , but this hotel just had plain A/C and heater, no fan, so when the A/C would shut off the traffic from the road was SO LOUD! It was hard to sleep. I would only stay here again if I can fit my box fan in the car and bring extra snacks.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Darcie
"Not a luxury motel, but great value"
Not a luxury motel, but great value
5 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Bad internet"
Bad internet in my room, i hace to OPEN my door room to have internet
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Cheap and dirty"
Cheap close to downtown Bed was like a soft taco Carpets filthy
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
business travel
The first room I was given a key to had not been cleaned yet, so I walked into a room with towels lying on the floor. The manager quickly retrieved me another room that was perfect! Had a great stay and the staff was excellent, and I enjoyed the breakfast!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
Jamie
"Nasty Hotel - Nasty Staff"
room was unclean, hotel was unclean and stunk, staff was extremely rude - won't ever stay here again
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Patty
"Very nice...surrounding area not too busy"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, quiet neighborhood and awesome breakfast!!!
Thank you !
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Always accommodating"
the staff is very courteous and helpful with random questions. The rooms are clean and comfy beds. They are understanding about the late checkouts.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Affordable"
The service was good, and the room was clean. And they serve breakfast every day. And it was affordable and in a good location.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Dear Ms.Beatriz' Thank you very much for you kind comments . We will see you again . thank you Nitin tiwari GM
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Beatriz
"It was only "OK""
The staff was nice, however, the TV in the room only had one channel. I was able to get another room. For the price, there was not much offered. No pool, no exercise room. Breakfast was enough to fill your belly, but nothing to write home about. If you only needed this room for a one night stay, it was okay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Not upscale, but clean and comfortable."
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Not a bad rate compared to some other places in Market Center when there is actually an event going on.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Thank you very muich for yoour comments . We expect you to comme back and visit us
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"too noisy"
If you dont mind the all the noise from the freeway, n not in the need for a good nites rest, this is the place for u.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
sleepless
Great, clean, free parking, next street is to love field. Definitely stay there again!!!
Business trip Jun 17, 2013
Ngarnerer
"ok"
Ok but room was not clean
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Dallas
"Great Stay!"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean; bed was comfy. The breakfast was good and hot. Overall just a great stay!
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Old Hotel"
On the outside the hotel seemed okay but once inside you could tell that the hotel was aged a bit. Once inside the room the first thing that you noticed were the stains on the carpet. The bed was somewhat comfortable. The restroom was far from great. The tile was coming apart and as you step on it, it would move. The toilet had the constant running noise 24/7. The sink knobs were rusted. The cable channels were spotty at times. I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"thank you"
I asked for additional time to get my things together and it was granted. Thank you
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
larnic r.
"I wouldn't reccommend this place to my motherinlaw"
The good: Best hotel bed I've ever slept on. Very good breakfast buffet. The bad: I found only one staff member that spoke comprehensable english; and of course that person was not around when I needed them. My rooms safety catch was broken off and when I asked for it to be replaced they asked why I broke it. My bathtub drain plug didn't plug the drain and I couldn't get anyone to understand what a drain plug was or why I needed one. There was a light out and my Iron was covered in some sticky goo. They brought me another iron from another room covered in the same sticky goo. Unfortunately I was stuck in this place for a week and it took them three days to address the above issues. If they spent their money on a few easy things it would greatly improve the experience. (see photo) Instead they waste money and valuable staff time on modifying an 88 cent switch plate cover.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"We won't be back...ever"
Our stay at this hotel was a real disappointment. The staff was quite nice, and nothing happened to our car ---for which we were thankful. The room was ok, but the window did nothing to slow the highway noise. And that is to say nothing of the booming music at the 'baby shower' down the hall in the 'meeting room' that lasted from 2 - 10?? The bed was the only thing comfortable at that Comfort Inn. No repeats here.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
i AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DUE TO THE CHURCH GROUP . IT WAS ONLY A ONE TIME DEAL . IT WOULD NOT HAPPENED AGAIN . I WOULD REQUEST YOU CONSIDERING US ONE MORE TIME AND ALSO WE WILL BE UNDERGOING A MAJOR RENOVATION IN COUPLE OF MONTHS. KINDLY ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES FROM STAFF AND MANAGEMENT!
Other trip May 13, 2013
Bethie
"good"
this hotel is good very accessible. good breakfast selection. little dated and fitness center needs to be upgraded
Other trip May 10, 2013
"I'd Stay AGAIN!"
It was a great place to stay, very nice and the staff was very friendly as well!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
Audrey
"Hotel close by downtown"
That hotel is perfect for a one night stay, like we did. The breakfast was free and pretty good!
Other trip May 9, 2013
They put me in a room behind the office , next to the laundry room and also next to the kitchen. It was so noisy and weird. the people that were above woke me up at 6 stomping, after working all night and getting off at 3 in the morning , 6 clock was only a few hours. I called and complained but it never stopped. terrible experience
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Poor repair and room quality very poor
2 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"comfortable stay"
Good, clean, hotel. Stayed here by myself, but would not hesitate to use this hotel for a family trip.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
Upon arrival, the check in process was a little bumpy but they fixed the mistakes. Our room was nicer than what we expected. We were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. The only disappointment was the check out is at 11am when most places are 12pm and the "breakfast" was just ok...very basic and lacked in creativity. Overall everything was good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
S. Brown
"Great for DFW travelers!!"
I was there for a short stay, however I when I got there the staff was friendly, room was clean and tidy, the amenities were great. The complimentary items were convenient and well stocked. The continental breakfast was good. If you are coming from the airport or have business downtown I would say this was worth it!! Very short drive from DFW and very close to downtown Dallas. Very much economical without dealing with an unclean or understocked room.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Cynthia
"Always a great stay!"
Always a great stay with a great staff! I said it once Ill say it again, just a good stay as the Regency In Dallas!
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
Gena
"Convenient"
Have stayed here muliple times previously and was pleased. However this time was given a poor room near the laundry that was noisy. The 2nd day my keys wouldn't work and staff rekeyed them without putting down the phone or asking for ID.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"As good as Hyatt Regency Dallas!"
We stay in a lot of hotels and this hotel is always a good stay! Comparing it to the Regency is the best compliment I can give this hotel and staff!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
"Wedding event in Dallas"
OK
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Edward

"Oh dear Airport Shuttle !"
Hotel fine with good breakfast and decent room. Freeway adjacent but noise not too bad. Only let down was Airport Shuttle which I was told ran from 6am to 6pm. Checked out and left bag there to go into city, returned at 5-20pm to get shuttle to airport only to be told that the driver had left for home. The morning reception staff said they would advise afternoon staff of my shuttle request but this wasn`t passed on ! Pretty poor if you advertise something then fail to provide it. It didn`t operate over the weekend so even more of a reason to run it properly on a weekday as advertised !!
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
COLIN
"Would Definitely Stay Again"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were super friendly and accommodating. They recommended a cab service cheaper than a common cab (ask for Felix), and they were always happy to help. A sport group stayed at the hotel one night, and I was concerned that I wouldn't get any sleep from teenagers running up and down the hallway, but the hotel was on it, and I didn't hear a thing. The room was clean, the breakfast plenty and adequate, and the pillows were those big fluffy ones that you just snuggle right into. The only negative is that there's really no amenities within walking distance. There's a Starbucks a few blocks away, and a Jack in the Box, but that's it. The Crowne Plaza next door has a restaurant, but take a sweater, as it's really cold there!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Deboah
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Hotel's staff are really friendly and helpful! The room is clean and comfort.
4 night trip Nov 16, 2013
TH Heart doc
"Standard Budget hotel. Not bad, not great."
Room was clean and comfortable, but nothing exceptional about it. The doorknob to the bathroom was broken, but nothing that was too much of a concern. A standard budget hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Thank you very much for your Kind comments . FYI : We will be aundergoing a Major renovation in couple of months and you will see much better next time . Appreciate it !
Other trip Aug 16, 2013

"En general bien"
La limpieza bien salvo que mal tendieron la cama.solo hechaban encima las abañas sin sacudir.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Alejandro
MX
"Gut und preiswert"
Musste in der Nähe von Love Field Airport arbeiten, dafür lag das Hotel ganz gut. Wenn man nach Downtown Dallas fahren möchte ist dies auch kein Problem. Hotel ist einfach aber vollkommen in Ordnung, Frühstück typisch amerikanisch, leider viel Einweggeschirr. Personal ist mal freundlich mal etwas desinteressiert. Verkehrsanbindung mit dem Auto gut, Internet funktioniert auch gut. Würde ich wieder besuchen und empfehlen.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015