All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
7138 N Stemmons FwyDallasTX75247United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value for money
    Great room
    Bad amenities
Awful inside. Being renovated, whole place felt gritty and grimmy. Should not have been renting rooms. Lobby was non-functional, lots of sawdust, etc.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
RJJ
"close to friends"
was to be a special weekend but the weather was not so special. had an ice storm.
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"I like it here"
Nice location, friendly staff and nice room. Breakfast is really good. They have recently renovate the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
D.G.
"Very Disappointing Experience"
Went here for a conference, which perhaps explains why (as one cabbie told me) the 300% markup for the room. This wasn't as troubling as other issues: Cleanliness: Room, though non-smoking, stank of smoke. Reported this to the front desk, who admittedly were very nice, but all they could do was give me an air freshner. My clothes also picked up the smoke smell...not the best thing when going to a medical conference. The window could be easily opened and was unlocked when I came in. Not the best for a room on the first floor. The first door exit at the end of the hall had a door that I was easily able to enter and exit without a card. Quality of Service: Fairly good, at least the staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast in the morning was decent. Amenities: Pretty standard. Location: A 20 dollar cab ride to downtown, 40 from DFW. No shuttle provided by the hotel itself.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
It was real bad... Service was poor. Felt like was staying in 2 star hotel. Never again
5 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Close to everything we needed to do. Will stay again
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"nice hotel with free Wifi and hot breakfast"
this hotel is also close to public transport to airport and downtown. The only reason I did not give a 5-star, is because there is not many choice for restaurants nearby, and there is not much sidewalk when you want to walk to a nearby place!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Mandy
"Excellent service and 'okay' room, but..."
Budget-level hotel near USW medical center. At front desk, staff was very professional and responsive, but walking up to my room I was taken aback by marijuana and "homeless" smell and disgusting carpeted floors (covered in obvious stains and dirt). Upon reaching my room, I was much relieved to find a simple, clean room and bathroom. Free wi-fi and wide range of available cable also good. As long as I stayed in the room, I was satisfied. For $25 more, I would probably go to nice new Holiday Inn in medical center.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Pretty good property at a good price"
Nice bed, very comfortable. Bathroom fixtures were obviously old. Breakfast was passable, but the sausage wasn't good.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
It was relatively inexpensive motel everyone was pleasant and helpful ,breakfast was very good. It was well kept and clean ,in a good location.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"close to cotton bowl"
my experience was o.k.my only problem was the mattress on the bed,& the pillows.the mattress was too firm ,& the pillows too small.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Everything was fine, but the hair in the shower & the fold out bed that didn't work..
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
No one
"Very Close to Children's Hospital"
I would have rated the hotel all 5s because it was a perfect location to Children's Medical Center and the staff was friendly, however, the hallway to our room was hot. It was so hot that the snack machine candy was melted. The drink machine on our floor was out of order and the other drink machines were out of a lot of choices. Most hotel A/C units have a continual fan option where you can run just the fan which I do to block out noise , but this hotel just had plain A/C and heater, no fan, so when the A/C would shut off the traffic from the road was SO LOUD! It was hard to sleep. I would only stay here again if I can fit my box fan in the car and bring extra snacks.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Darcie
"Not a luxury motel, but great value"
Not a luxury motel, but great value
5 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Bad internet"
Bad internet in my room, i hace to OPEN my door room to have internet
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Cheap and dirty"
Cheap close to downtown Bed was like a soft taco Carpets filthy
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
business travel
The first room I was given a key to had not been cleaned yet, so I walked into a room with towels lying on the floor. The manager quickly retrieved me another room that was perfect! Had a great stay and the staff was excellent, and I enjoyed the breakfast!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
Jamie
"Nasty Hotel - Nasty Staff"
room was unclean, hotel was unclean and stunk, staff was extremely rude - won't ever stay here again
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Patty
"Very nice...surrounding area not too busy"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, quiet neighborhood and awesome breakfast!!!
Thank you !
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Always accommodating"
the staff is very courteous and helpful with random questions. The rooms are clean and comfy beds. They are understanding about the late checkouts.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Affordable"
The service was good, and the room was clean. And they serve breakfast every day. And it was affordable and in a good location.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Dear Ms.Beatriz' Thank you very much for you kind comments . We will see you again . thank you Nitin tiwari GM
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Beatriz
"It was only "OK""
The staff was nice, however, the TV in the room only had one channel. I was able to get another room. For the price, there was not much offered. No pool, no exercise room. Breakfast was enough to fill your belly, but nothing to write home about. If you only needed this room for a one night stay, it was okay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Not upscale, but clean and comfortable."
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Not a bad rate compared to some other places in Market Center when there is actually an event going on.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Thank you very muich for yoour comments . We expect you to comme back and visit us
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"too noisy"
If you dont mind the all the noise from the freeway, n not in the need for a good nites rest, this is the place for u.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
sleepless
Great, clean, free parking, next street is to love field. Definitely stay there again!!!
Business trip Jun 17, 2013
Ngarnerer
"ok"
Ok but room was not clean
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Dallas
"Great Stay!"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean; bed was comfy. The breakfast was good and hot. Overall just a great stay!
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Old Hotel"
On the outside the hotel seemed okay but once inside you could tell that the hotel was aged a bit. Once inside the room the first thing that you noticed were the stains on the carpet. The bed was somewhat comfortable. The restroom was far from great. The tile was coming apart and as you step on it, it would move. The toilet had the constant running noise 24/7. The sink knobs were rusted. The cable channels were spotty at times. I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"thank you"
I asked for additional time to get my things together and it was granted. Thank you
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
larnic r.
"I wouldn't reccommend this place to my motherinlaw"
The good: Best hotel bed I've ever slept on. Very good breakfast buffet. The bad: I found only one staff member that spoke comprehensable english; and of course that person was not around when I needed them. My rooms safety catch was broken off and when I asked for it to be replaced they asked why I broke it. My bathtub drain plug didn't plug the drain and I couldn't get anyone to understand what a drain plug was or why I needed one. There was a light out and my Iron was covered in some sticky goo. They brought me another iron from another room covered in the same sticky goo. Unfortunately I was stuck in this place for a week and it took them three days to address the above issues. If they spent their money on a few easy things it would greatly improve the experience. (see photo) Instead they waste money and valuable staff time on modifying an 88 cent switch plate cover.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"We won't be back...ever"
Our stay at this hotel was a real disappointment. The staff was quite nice, and nothing happened to our car ---for which we were thankful. The room was ok, but the window did nothing to slow the highway noise. And that is to say nothing of the booming music at the 'baby shower' down the hall in the 'meeting room' that lasted from 2 - 10?? The bed was the only thing comfortable at that Comfort Inn. No repeats here.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
i AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DUE TO THE CHURCH GROUP . IT WAS ONLY A ONE TIME DEAL . IT WOULD NOT HAPPENED AGAIN . I WOULD REQUEST YOU CONSIDERING US ONE MORE TIME AND ALSO WE WILL BE UNDERGOING A MAJOR RENOVATION IN COUPLE OF MONTHS. KINDLY ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES FROM STAFF AND MANAGEMENT!
Other trip May 13, 2013
Bethie
"good"
this hotel is good very accessible. good breakfast selection. little dated and fitness center needs to be upgraded
Other trip May 10, 2013
"I'd Stay AGAIN!"
It was a great place to stay, very nice and the staff was very friendly as well!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
Audrey
"Hotel close by downtown"
That hotel is perfect for a one night stay, like we did. The breakfast was free and pretty good!
Other trip May 9, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Not bad."
Staff that checked me in wasn't too friendly. I had to change my key twice because I put them close to my phone and they stopped working. A different staff that helped me with this was very kind and patient and even came to me when he realized he passed me the wrong key. The room was clean and wasn't too small. The only problem I had with the room was the water pressure. The water coming out the tap and the shower was really small. The free wi-fi was not fast, but still useable. Location wise, less than 5 minutes walk to a Jack in the Box and bus stop.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2016
SG
"Oh dear Airport Shuttle !"
Hotel fine with good breakfast and decent room. Freeway adjacent but noise not too bad. Only let down was Airport Shuttle which I was told ran from 6am to 6pm. Checked out and left bag there to go into city, returned at 5-20pm to get shuttle to airport only to be told that the driver had left for home. The morning reception staff said they would advise afternoon staff of my shuttle request but this wasn`t passed on ! Pretty poor if you advertise something then fail to provide it. It didn`t operate over the weekend so even more of a reason to run it properly on a weekday as advertised !!
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
COLIN
"Would Definitely Stay Again"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were super friendly and accommodating. They recommended a cab service cheaper than a common cab (ask for Felix), and they were always happy to help. A sport group stayed at the hotel one night, and I was concerned that I wouldn't get any sleep from teenagers running up and down the hallway, but the hotel was on it, and I didn't hear a thing. The room was clean, the breakfast plenty and adequate, and the pillows were those big fluffy ones that you just snuggle right into. The only negative is that there's really no amenities within walking distance. There's a Starbucks a few blocks away, and a Jack in the Box, but that's it. The Crowne Plaza next door has a restaurant, but take a sweater, as it's really cold there!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Deboah
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Hotel's staff are really friendly and helpful! The room is clean and comfort.
4 night trip Nov 16, 2013
TH Heart doc
"Standard Budget hotel. Not bad, not great."
Room was clean and comfortable, but nothing exceptional about it. The doorknob to the bathroom was broken, but nothing that was too much of a concern. A standard budget hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Love Field - Dallas Market Center
Thank you very much for your Kind comments . FYI : We will be aundergoing a Major renovation in couple of months and you will see much better next time . Appreciate it !
Other trip Aug 16, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"En general bien"
La limpieza bien salvo que mal tendieron la cama.solo hechaban encima las abañas sin sacudir.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Alejandro
MX
"Gut und preiswert"
Musste in der Nähe von Love Field Airport arbeiten, dafür lag das Hotel ganz gut. Wenn man nach Downtown Dallas fahren möchte ist dies auch kein Problem. Hotel ist einfach aber vollkommen in Ordnung, Frühstück typisch amerikanisch, leider viel Einweggeschirr. Personal ist mal freundlich mal etwas desinteressiert. Verkehrsanbindung mit dem Auto gut, Internet funktioniert auch gut. Würde ich wieder besuchen und empfehlen.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015