All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Delicious food
    Great room
This hotel's condition has went down the drain since our last stay in September of 2015. The receptionist was nice and helpful but that's where the pros stop. Perform maintenance on this place soon before it starts to look like the other hotels in Greenville
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not 5-star worthy. Rest assure, this review will be forwarded to the proper areas. We hope you come back so we can prove we are a 5-star review property!
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Coty
there for a graduation. only time in thehotel was at bedtime
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Fantastic options for breakfast. Food was very fresh, including the coffee options that had many choices of creamers. As silly as that may sound, it's the little things that count!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for your 5star review! We do our best to provide guests with a wide variety of food/drink options during their stay. We know first hand how important a great cup of coffee is! Thank you again for taking a moment of your time to complete this review!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Bridget
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast was great as well. The only thing I can complain about is slower wifi and lack of certain channels on cable tv (which isn't the fault of the hotel).
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Great location to drive a short distance to the ECU football stadium.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Passing through"
We were just passing through on our way to the outer banks. The hotel was in a nice area and was very comfortable. WOuld definitely stop there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Tara, Thank you for such a nice review! We hope that your Outer Banks trip was a very enjoyable one. Please let us know what we can do to earn the fifth star in your rating! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Tara
"Convenient to hospital."
Very convenient to the hospital. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Jerry
Room was Clean, pool was nice, & they had a nice breakfast. Not bad
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Perez
Stayed during ECU orientation. Great room and hotel. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Kristen
"I would stay again"
The front desk clerks were courteous. Hotel was decently maintained for a 1 night business trip.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Very professional. I plan to book again.
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
carl a
This was our second time at Holiday Inn Express in Greenville, NC. The staff are great and pleasant. The accommodations are awesome-comfortable and clean. We will stay there again when in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"comfort"
comfortable
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Possible Relocation"
Drove to Greenville from Pittsburgh Pa to check out area for possibly moving there once we retire.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
cindy
I had a great experience at the Holiday Inn Express.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great place at a Great Rate."
Internet worked flawlessly. Breakfast was just the right kinds of food. Location was convenient to ECU. Staff was exceptional.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Todd, thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Greenville, NC. We sincerely appreciate the 5 star review and your wonderful feedback about so many aspects of your stay. We are proud to deliver the excellent service everyday! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Todd
"An excellent stay! Hands down!"
I've stayed here before and it was just as good as the first stay! In fact it was better!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your feedback and the great 5 star review. Come back and see us soon.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good place"
The room was clean and the location convenient. The staff person who checked us in was great too. The only negative was breakfast. There were several sports teams staying there and there was no room to sit down for breakfast. We just opted for coffee and a muffin because we had to go back to the room to eat. Frustrating to see a table full of teens on their phones (not eating) with no concept of other guests.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Greenville NC and the great 4 star review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Come back and see us soon.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Donald
Visit with G-kids was great
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Greenville NC, we sincerely appreciate the great 4 star review and feedback. Come back and see us soon.
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to ECU"
Excellent stay, we came in town for parent weekend at ecu.Fantastic service, clean room and linens.My family enjoyed the breakfast, hot food and friendly staff.We will definitely be staying here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Pam, thank you for the "5 Star Review" and your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Go Pirates!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Pam
"Back to school"
We have tried several hotels in the Greenville area while there for ECU functions. The Holiday Inn Express was older but very clean. I love the big shower rather than the tub shower combo, but the tiles were coming off in some areas and the door in the bathroom had been only partially painted. These things did not affect my stay but it just made it feel like they didn't really care about the upkeep of the rooms. We only had dealings with the staff during check in and that was excellent, no complaints there. We would stay again if needed but for the price I think there are nicer, newer facilities in the area.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Returning Student to ECU"
It was a very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel. We will definitely stay again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for the 4 Star Review. We appreciate your feedback. Please come back and see us soon!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Judith Stewart
"nice but not great"
the people at the front was nice
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for your 4 star review. Please let us know how we could have made your stay great with us! Come back and see us soon! ~ Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
ArtRobinson
"Wonderful staff just a squeaky bathroom door."
We ended up getting to the hotel very early and when I asked what time I could check in she said my room was ready and we could check in now, which was great. It was 11:30 am when we checked in. The continental breakfast was good and ready at 6 am and the lady working the breakfast was also very nice and helpful and got us to go boxes when we were leaving. The only issue was how squeaky the bathroom door was. I was worried about waking people in other rooms. But the room was nice and clean otherwise.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. My apologies in regards to your squeaky bathroom door, we could have fixed that in seconds if we would have known. Please don't hesitate to contact the front desk staff, as always we are here to make your stay comfortable and excellent. Come back and see us soon! ~ Jackie Listecki, Director of a Sales
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to hospital"
Clean, quiet, easy to find. Friendly service. Free breakfast. Outdoor pool. We always stay at holiday inn express and have never been disappointed. Will stay here again if we are ever in the area. Only problem is they do not accept pets which makes traveling more difficult for our family. Hopefully one day they will revise that policy.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for the wonderful "5 Star Review". We sincerely appreciate all your feedback and are glad to have you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. ~ Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
bailey
"Visit to CU for orientation!"
The staff was extremely friendly! Breakfast was perfect choices for someone in a hurry or sit and relax.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us and the great "5 Star Review". We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Come back and see us soon! ~ Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Friendliest Hotel Ever!"
The room and bathroom were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The outdoor pool stays open until 10 pm so that was nice too. The breakfast was better than a usual continental hotel breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us and the great "5 Star Review". We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sue "our breakfast lady" was excited to see the comments about her. She takes great pride in serving our guests! Come back and see us soon! ~ Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Kat
Hotel was fine, nothing special
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Come back and see us soon! ~Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Quiet. Easy to find."
No problems except it was difficult to get the Wifi working. There was construction outside.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with valuable feedback. We are here to assist you with all your needs. The front desk is trained on helping our guests connect to the Internet, it takes 2 simple steps depending on your computer hardware. We do apologize for the exterior construction, we will be completed with this project by the end of May weather permitting. Due to the weather in April, it caused unexpected delays. We apprecriate your patience. Please come see us when you're back in Greenville.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Micki
"Greenville Holiday Inn Express"
My overall experience with Holiday Inn Express was very good judging the breakfast, room and staff. The bed and pillows were wonderful, had a very comfortable sleep, with the exceptions of the noise from the heater/air condition unit. It was very loud, so loud we turned it off in order to sleep, however, the unit was so loud one could hear from the room next door. Spoke to the desk attendant and she was very accommodating and wanted to give us a discount, but due to paying online and it being prepaid, there was no way to give us a credit. She did sign me up for the awards program and gave me additional points for a later stay. This is the only reason I judged room comfort as OK. Therefore, I suggest not to pay in advance just in case there is a problem.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for providing us feedback regarding your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast, the room and staff. We apologize for the noise from the Heater/AC unit. We do our best to ensure your stay is exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Wanda
"Convenient to the university"
We had a very nice stay. I normally do not sleep well in a hotel but the bed was very comfortable, and I got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was also a nice amenity.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Pam, our sincere thanks for the wonderful "5 Star Review". We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are pleased we met all your expectations and welcome you back to see us when you're in Greenville.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Pam
"Very clean"
Great weekend and staff at hotel was friendly and professional. I would love to stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for taking the time to provide us a "5 STAR" review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Please come back and see us next time you're in town. ~Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"one of the best place for staying at such place."
I liked it specially the humble staff. facility is good, food is good and cleanliness is better than other reputed places
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for the "5 Star Review" we sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback. Please come and see us when you're in town next. ~Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Missing a few things......"
Overall I had a good experience except for the following issue: there was no mini store that would help me to get something to eat that late at night. Soda machines yes food dispensing machine no. I checked in late so I had no chance to get anything to eat I was hoping there was going to be something a cup a soup or something maybe a candy bar anything available, alas no joy. The morning link sausages were not very good, everything else was fine. The staff was very courteous and did the best they could to help me, unfortunately there wasn't much they could do.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. We do have a vending machine on the 1st Floor that carries a wide assortment of snacks, chips, candy bars, peanuts, and popcorn for those "any time" snack needs. In addition, there is a convenience store open 24 hours across the street and depending on your arrival, there is a Hardees right next door and a 24 Hour Waffle House right next to us, all with walking distance and just minutes away. Our staff is here to help you explore all your options to ensure your needs are taken care of, please don't hesitate to ask us! Our apologies that you did not like the link sausages, we have many options available to cater to all of our guests, on you next visit we would love to tell you about all your options to ensure the taste is to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Don
"Efficient"
Offered dinner on the nights i was there, very nice and convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Lori, thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback and the 5 Stars! Please come back to see us soon!
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
lori
Willie the shuttle driver was awesome! He drove my family and myself back and forth to and from the hospital everyday to see my dad after open heart surgery with a smiling face and positive attitude. When we would try to tip him he seemed embarrassed because I think he truly enjoyed helping us and our company. Everyone else at the hotel was kind and pleasant. Great place to stay!
3 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"ECU Parent's Weekend"
We were extremely happy with our stay this past weekend! The staff is always so friendly and accommodating (we needed a roll-away bed for our daughter and they delivered it...no problem!). This is our second stay here and it will continue to be the hotel we stay at while our son attends ECU for the next 3 1/2 years.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay and providing us this wonderful feedback that we will share with our staff. We appreciate you as a guest and hope to see you again soon! Go Pirates!!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Convenient to Vidant Medical facility"
The staff was uniformly pleasant and helpful. It was my room, number 130, that was not acceptable. There was no bench, nor area where one could put a suitcase, thus necessitating putting my case on the floor and sitting on the floor to unpack. There was no closet nor hangers to hang clothes. One needed to use the lone chair in the room for a clothes closet. Since I needed to use the chair for a closet, I moved it to an area where it was easier to reach. When I did I discovered a good half inch of dirt, dust, cobwebs etc in the corner of the room behind the chair. The bathroom has black mold around the floor tiles in the shower. For $160/165 a night this was not a repeat. Sad given that the staff was really lovely. The facility let them as well as its guests down. Sandra Alton
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for staying with us. Our apologies for your experience. All of our guest rooms do have closets, they are located behind the mirror which can be missed accidentally. There is a fabric luggage bench located next to the chest of drawers, in addition there is a 2nd portable one in the closet for your convenience or additional luggage. Our property has gone a complete renovation and the tile grout was painted brown to match the new bathroom decor. We are sorry you thought it was mold. Please rest assure it is not mold. Thanks for your feedback, our staff is here to guild you on future visits.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Sandra
"Holiday inn express greenville NC"
Staff is helpful and very pleasant! Rooms are a bit small and wish they had queen beds instead of just doubles. Everything was new comfy and clean. Bathroom had some minor issues like few peeling paint spots and toilet took long to flush but it was close to all major roads and ECU college for my sons move in day! Overall it was a nice hotel just wondering with all the others in that area I'm looking to find something a bit cheaper. This is a bit pricey compared to other rates in the area .
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Sue, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. We are sorry your experienced issues with your bathroom. Our renovation process for the bathrooms is an continued process as it is the area that is mostly used by many. We would love to have you back at our hotel when visiting your son at ECU. Please don't hesitate to call us as we do provide special ECU Family Discounts during non-peak periods. We have share your feedback with our staff and they were pleased that your recognized them. Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel. Go Pirates!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
sue
"An ungodly racket from pipes or AC unit"
I was kept up nearly all night by some sort of sound that was coming from water pipes or from an AC unit from another room. I stayed on the 3rd floor, so avoid that if you insist on staying at this hotel. This was the 5th HI Express I've stayed at during the last three months, and it was without a doubt the worst experience I've had. Terrible.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for selecting our property and providing us with valuable feedback. Our apologies for your experience due to our renovations. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and would love to have you visit us again soon to experience the difference.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"ECU Orientation Stay"
We stayed overnight to attend ECU's Orientation with our son. Check-in staff was friendly as well as the staff at the complimentary continental breakfast. We were surprised to learn that not only was there a complimentary breakfast but a dinner as well. Our room was very clean as well as the rest of the areas we were in! We would recommend this hotel to anyone and know we'll be staying there again over the next four years.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Missi, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. We have shared your feedback with our staff and they were pleased that your recognized them and hotel with 5 STARS! Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel and we are glad we met all your expectations. Come back and see us soon! Go Pirates!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Missi
"Great Place To Stay!"
Will definately stay here again if in the Greenville area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Jack, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. We have shared your feedback with our staff and they were pleased to see your 5 STARS rating. Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel. Come back and see us soon!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Southern hospitality at its finest !!!"
Very clean , staff very friendly. Check in and check out was swift and easy. Very quiet and great location...
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Jay, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. We have shared your feedback with our staff and they were pleased that your recognized them and our hotel with 5 STARS! Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel. See you again soon!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Jay
"happy with our stay"
stayed just 1 night. hotel was under construction but overall very happy with our stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. Our renovation process is now completed and we sincerely appreciate your patience during this time. Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel. Come back and see our newly renovated property soon!
Other trip May 23, 2013
"1 night stay"
Overall my stay was pleasant, stayed aT a Hampton inn in Wilson , nc the night before comparing to that holiday inn was a bit more expensive basic rooms were almost the same bed a little less comfy at holiday inn. We stayed in a renovated room aT holiday inn over all it was clean and comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Thank you for selecting the Holiday Inn Express, we sincerely appreciate you as a guest and your valuable feedback. We appreciate your understanding and patience during our renovation. It is now complete and we would like to welcome you back to our newly renovated property on your next visit.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Good night's sleep"
Hotel is getting a makeover so some items were overlooked like carpet needing replaced in hall and etc. Room was great and updated. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate you as our guest. Our renovation process is now completed and yes we have replaced all the carpeting! Our hotel looks absolutely beautiful. We have share your feedback with our staff and they were pleased that your recognized them. Our goal is to be an award winning team and hotel.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013