All hotels in Corinth, Mississippi, United States of America
2106 US Hwy 72 W & Hwy 45 Bypass, Corinth, MS, 38835, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"What you see is what you get"
It was perfectly functional. The staff was good - the advertised hot breakfast actually was that. People walking around cleaning all the time was a good thing. Good location for our needs. Really a nice place - well worth the money.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
paul
"Close to highway"
Very good with the exception of the entrance to the Holiday Inn. The adjoining hotel almost obscured the entrance to registration. Also, getting on the street and turning left is almost impossible. There needs to be some king of different entrance and exit on to Highway 72. However, the hotel is wonderful and the breakfast very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
"Very friendly"
The staff is so friendly. You feel like they are your best friends.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
I stayed only one night at Holiday Inn but it was really nice, from the lady at the front desk to all the maids every one was nice, I would recomind this hotel to whomever coming to the city of Corinth, the hotel is not hard to find it's in a very good location, the breakfast serve was hot and taste very good, thanks to the cook.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Corinth stay"
We were pleased with the stay in Corinth. All the people, from desk staff to housekeeping, were pleasant and helpful. The building was clean and the breakfast good.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
We stayed one night, but would have been happy to stay longer! Hotel is very convenient, very clean and the staff was wonderful - very friendly and helpful. Complimentary dinner was great, as was breakfast the next morning. We loved this hotel!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2012
JW
"Close to Ruby Tuesday"
The hotel was very clean, close to the area I worked in and the breakfast was great. Room service was nice and the front desk was excellent.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2012
Stayagain
We only stayed one night but out if our vacation this was definitely the best stay. The pool was big and that was great because our kids could care less bout room they are only wanting pool :-) The pool is salt water too. Breakfast was good the best so far on vacation. Overall very nice hotel and helpful front desk.
Family trip Aug 13, 2012
Stacy
Hotel was a little dated. Staff was great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
"What a WONDERFUL experience!"
Great hotel & staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2012
Mike N.
We travel a lot. The Holiday Inn at Corinth was a great stay. Friendly service and efficient. Staff was ready to help in any way possible. I would certainly recommend this facility.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
seasoned traveller
"geat hotel"
The hotel was great. It had a great pool!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"close to civil war sights"
Nice hotel, plentiful breakfast options, courteous staff and central to many Civil War Battlefield sights. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
Cindy

"Location - Location - Location"
Great location for business or getaway in 5h Corinth area. Breakfast was excellent. Facility is modern and well maintained.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express"
A lovely hotel near to Corinth. The staff were very helpful, the room was large, clean and well appointed. I could not fault anything.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
"Good for a road trip stop"
We stayed at this hotel for one night during our recent road trip and of all the hotels we stayed at this was by far the best. The room/bathroom were very clean and comfortable. There was a good choice for breakfast and complimentary use of washer/dryer and detergent! (This was particularly useful as our stay at this hotel was mid way through our trip). The staff are excellent!!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Mac1

"Average road stop"
The breakfast buffet was good, otherwise it was an average experience. The room had a good size, but the decor is old and dark. The internet is slow.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Corinth

"Overnight Stay while on a 1200 mile Motorcycle Ride"
06/09/15 tstormdrums Kokomo, Indiana
I had read some good reviews about this hotel and when I planned a motorcycle ride through Alabama and Mississippi I decided to stay here. The check in and check out staff was EXCELLENT. Very friendly and definitely had Southern Hospitality. They welcomed me to park my bike under the entry balcony for added security. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Definitely my go to hotel in the area!
"Clean, neat and a warm staff!"
05/16/15 tarheelrider Cary, North Carolina
Rolled in here early afternoon wet from the heavy rains. They let us park the bikes under the awning! Had hot cookies ready. Encouraged us to eat snacks and take popcorn to the room. The lady at the desk couldn't have been nicer.we even got a little history lesson! I feel at home here.
"A really nice place when in Corinth"
05/15/15 kerry h
Friendly staff, everything in the room worked, very clean. Very convenient if going to Shiloh. And the interior hallways make you feel a little safer. A Ruby Tuesdays sits at edge of the hotel parking lot
"One night stay"
05/05/15 Tim C Troy, Michigan
My wife and I and my mother-in-law stayed here in early April going from Michigan to the Gulf Coast. Our check in was not good, as there was three of us and I booked a 2 queen bed room, but upon check in they upgraded us to a king bed room without contacting us. Fortunately, we were able to switch with a single person checking in at the same time, The hotel was booked solid, so if we were unable to switch, we would have had to stay somewhere else. The wi-fi worked very good and there were tons of channels on the tv and the room had nice decor. The elevator was at the far end of the hall, so we took the stairs, which was hard for my mother-in-law. The toilet paper holder in the bathroom was so far away, that you had to get the toliet paper before you used the toilet. The walls were kind of thin, as you could hear the adjoining room.
"Felt like being home!"
04/25/15 BethanyClark30 Andrews, North Carolina
I am writing this review because of a previous review I read about this hotel. I almost didn't stop as we had adopted a baby of African American decent and I had read that this place discriminated. I am writing to clear the air! This couldn't be further from our experience. We had to stay at HE for several days waiting on paperwork to be finalized. As our stay drug on we were more and more impressed with the quality, hospitality and love really that this hotel staff showered on our family. In 2015 racism will still be an issue - but please do not skip this place based on someone's misinterpretation of an isolated event. We just wanted to make sure to say that our stay was a silver-lining in a long adoption process!
"Good experience "
03/22/15 LilMissy620 New York
I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn express earlier in the month with my mother and my 7 month old. We stayed in room 227 (this room was updated for an handicap) which was updated and the room was absolutely clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable as well. In the room, we had mini fridge and microwave, the microwave gave a little problem but was able to get it running after awhile. Also, you might hear train horn blowing, but not to the point where it would disturb your stay. This hotel served breakfast as well, which wasn't bad either. They had this little cute pancake machine that made your pancakes in one minute. Also they had eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, toast and etc. Of course with tea, coffee and juices. If you didn't want to stay in the hotel for breakfast, there was a Waffle House and Crackel Barrel next to hotel. The staff was very nice and professional to my family especially to my 7 month old at the time. If I ever back in that area, I would definitely stay there again.
"Great value!"
01/22/15 Kevin D Cleveland, Tennessee
This is a very well run hotel. The staff is friendly. The breakfast was fresh and hot. They had gluten free options! Rooms were clean. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area. Congrats to the staff and management on a job well done!
"Great Rest Stop"
12/22/14 BobHod55 Atlanta, Georgia
Stopping in Corinth, MS was not my initial plan but it was a convenient stopping place in my travels. I arrived at the hotel to find very enthusiastic desk staff, a wonderfully decorated lobby (I am a Christmas junkie and it was very festive indeed), and the promise of a manager's reception that offered me dinner without having to go out again after traveling all day. The reception featured homemade lasagna, salad, rolls, beverages and dessert all at no additional fee. The room was clean, modern, plenty of light, equipped with Microwave and fridge and excellent WiFi reception. Breakfast the next day was outstanding and all is all was a very pleasant surprise lodging choice. It was convenient to the freeway and if I am ever though that way again I will definitely make it my stop of choice.
"Best in Corinth"
12/19/14 BluesInMemphis Memphis, Tennessee
I have stayed here twice for business. It met all my requirements for each two night stays. It is very clean and comfortable . The wifi was fast, the towels good. On Tuesday and Wednesday they offer a light meal.
"Racist staff gives Mississippi a bad name!"
11/30/14 Mississippigurl76
I witnessed the white staff not speaking and treating guests of different races differently during my stay there. I am born and raised in Mississippi and as a white woman I have seen and heard a lot when it comes to racism. However, this 2014, and when a person spends their hard earned money to stay in a hotel...they should be treated fairly ESPECIALLY by the freaking hotel staff! They shouldn't be stared at, not spoken to, or treated differently because the people working there are ignorant and hateful people! I WOULD NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!