All hotels in Corinth, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2106 US Hwy 72 W & Hwy 45 Bypass, Corinth, MS, 38835, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
We stayed one night, but would have been happy to stay longer! Hotel is very convenient, very clean and the staff was wonderful - very friendly and helpful. Complimentary dinner was great, as was breakfast the next morning. We loved this hotel!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2012
JW
"Close to Ruby Tuesday"
The hotel was very clean, close to the area I worked in and the breakfast was great. Room service was nice and the front desk was excellent.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2012
Stayagain
We only stayed one night but out if our vacation this was definitely the best stay. The pool was big and that was great because our kids could care less bout room they are only wanting pool :-) The pool is salt water too. Breakfast was good the best so far on vacation. Overall very nice hotel and helpful front desk.
Family trip Aug 13, 2012
Stacy
Hotel was a little dated. Staff was great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
"What a WONDERFUL experience!"
Great hotel & staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2012
Mike N.
We travel a lot. The Holiday Inn at Corinth was a great stay. Friendly service and efficient. Staff was ready to help in any way possible. I would certainly recommend this facility.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
seasoned traveller
"geat hotel"
The hotel was great. It had a great pool!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"close to civil war sights"
Nice hotel, plentiful breakfast options, courteous staff and central to many Civil War Battlefield sights. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
Cindy
"Good Hotel"
ok - the commode was broken in the room but it was still an easy flush. Cleaning staff should have caught this.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
The staff was very friendly, and although the hotel is older, it is very well kept and clean. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 31, 2012
Ashley
"Nice Hotel in Corinth, MS"
We put our parents up at this hotel since we are living in a very small apartment waiting to get into a house after moving to Corinth. Wasn't sure what to expect for them since I had never stayed there but it was one of the nicer hotels in Corinth and reasonably priced. My parents loved their time at this hotel. The staff was very friendly to them and visited with my parents as if they were friends. The pool was a nice, large outdoor pool. The breakfast was great and for two of the evenings, the hotel provided a meal to the guests. My parents were extremely pleased.
6 night family trip May 26, 2012
Very clean rooms. Friendly staff.
3 night trip May 24, 2012
Nice stay, located right next door was a Ruby Tuesday which made it very convenient.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2012

"Location - Location - Location"
Great location for business or getaway in 5h Corinth area. Breakfast was excellent. Facility is modern and well maintained.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express"
A lovely hotel near to Corinth. The staff were very helpful, the room was large, clean and well appointed. I could not fault anything.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
"Good for a road trip stop"
We stayed at this hotel for one night during our recent road trip and of all the hotels we stayed at this was by far the best. The room/bathroom were very clean and comfortable. There was a good choice for breakfast and complimentary use of washer/dryer and detergent! (This was particularly useful as our stay at this hotel was mid way through our trip). The staff are excellent!!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Mac1

"Average road stop"
The breakfast buffet was good, otherwise it was an average experience. The room had a good size, but the decor is old and dark. The internet is slow.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Corinth

"Good experience "
03/22/15 LilMissy620 New York
I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn express earlier in the month with my mother and my 7 month old. We stayed in room 227 (this room was updated for an handicap) which was updated and the room was absolutely clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable as well. In the room, we had mini fridge and microwave, the microwave gave a little problem but was able to get it running after awhile. Also, you might hear train horn blowing, but not to the point where it would disturb your stay. This hotel served breakfast as well, which wasn't bad either. They had this little cute pancake machine that made your pancakes in one minute. Also they had eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, toast and etc. Of course with tea, coffee and juices. If you didn't want to stay in the hotel for breakfast, there was a Waffle House and Crackel Barrel next to hotel. The staff was very nice and professional to my family especially to my 7 month old at the time. If I ever back in that area, I would definitely stay there again.
"Great value!"
01/22/15 Kevin D Cleveland, Tennessee
This is a very well run hotel. The staff is friendly. The breakfast was fresh and hot. They had gluten free options! Rooms were clean. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area. Congrats to the staff and management on a job well done!
"Great Rest Stop"
12/22/14 BobHod55 Atlanta, Georgia
Stopping in Corinth, MS was not my initial plan but it was a convenient stopping place in my travels. I arrived at the hotel to find very enthusiastic desk staff, a wonderfully decorated lobby (I am a Christmas junkie and it was very festive indeed), and the promise of a manager's reception that offered me dinner without having to go out again after traveling all day. The reception featured homemade lasagna, salad, rolls, beverages and dessert all at no additional fee. The room was clean, modern, plenty of light, equipped with Microwave and fridge and excellent WiFi reception. Breakfast the next day was outstanding and all is all was a very pleasant surprise lodging choice. It was convenient to the freeway and if I am ever though that way again I will definitely make it my stop of choice.
"Best in Corinth"
12/19/14 BluesInMemphis Memphis, Tennessee
I have stayed here twice for business. It met all my requirements for each two night stays. It is very clean and comfortable . The wifi was fast, the towels good. On Tuesday and Wednesday they offer a light meal.
"Racist staff gives Mississippi a bad name!"
11/30/14 Mississippigurl76
I witnessed the white staff not speaking and treating guests of different races differently during my stay there. I am born and raised in Mississippi and as a white woman I have seen and heard a lot when it comes to racism. However, this 2014, and when a person spends their hard earned money to stay in a hotel...they should be treated fairly ESPECIALLY by the freaking hotel staff! They shouldn't be stared at, not spoken to, or treated differently because the people working there are ignorant and hateful people! I WOULD NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!
"Bad remodel job. High cost. Keep driving."
11/22/14 thevisitorcenter Madison, Wisconsin
This motel is about 85 miles from Memphis and is booked solid today, Monday. People walking in and getting turned away. They say it is this way Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. I have no idea why. Maybe because it is a HIE and it is the first motel off the expressway. I start off disappointed because the sinks are OUTSIDE of the bathroom. Who ever thought that was a good idea? Newer hotels have sinks in the bathrooms. Maybe some people are not as fussy as I am but I cannot stand to think of that dirty door knob in the bathroom. I would bet that it does not EVER get cleaned. Except for tonight because I brought some Lysol! They say that the hotel is being renovated and this room, #135, might have been but I can't tell. It has a couple of different smells to it as you walk from the door to the far wall. Musty? A/C looks like a fairly recent model with digital controls. I can say one thing good and that is that the TV is full HD. We are on day 18 of a 21 day driving trip and this is the first motel/hotel that does not have the TV picture stretched all out of shape to fill up the screen with a picture that is not meant to fill it. I paid a lot more for rooms without HD pictures on a TV that would display HD, if you had it. Carpet looks nice. Furniture looks good. Walls are fine. There is one part where the ceiling drops down, by the bathroom, where it looks like the bathroom above leaked and the ceiling is stained. Yes, this room definitely is a remodel. After taking a shower, I can see that they reused the hinges on the door. The handle is nice and new but the hinges are rusty. The shower surround is the kind that goes together in pieces and gets caulk at the joints and the caulk gets mildew. Nice, newer shower head but the chrome flashing that goes around the pipe where it goes into the wall, is the same one that was used here 20 years ago. It is almost solid rust. Those things cost about 39 cents at Home Depot. I have a picture I will post. The air vent is passive and is useless. No fan. The vent is rusting and was not replaced in the remodel. Lighting is terrible in the shower. Another tip off that this is a remodel is that the toilet is sitting in the middle between the tub and the wall. There is 28 inches from the toilet seat to the wall. This is all open space and you have to reach that distance to get to the toilet paper. So, where you could use the space to dry off, by the tub, you don't have it. But, you have all this empty space on the other side of the toilet and you can't use it. I'm paying one hundred and three dollars a night here. Plus taxes. My four previous nights we spent in Knoxville and I had a nice two and one half room suite which went for fifty nine dollars a night for week nights. It was beautiful. I know that is a great price and unusual given the quality of the room. I would have gladly paid them what I am paying here and getting so much less. I can see what they are doing now. There is another motel attached to the lobby of this hotel. This is apparently where the remodeling is going on. They are taking an old, very large motel and remodeling it, not very well because they are locked into a certain room layout and space. There is only so much they can do with what they have to work with. They should have torn the old one down and built a new one. HIE should NOT be putting their logo on this establishment. Maybe there are no other good opportunities available in this area? I have had pretty good luck with HIE in the past but I did not know that they were doing remodels. All other HIE hotels we have stayed at were originally HIE. I will no longer take it for granted that I will be getting a decent room at any HIE. I don't know if there are better opportunities further down the road, but I would sure look elsewhere, if I were in this area again. Just got up. The air is humid in this room. I think the A/C is set to draw in outside air and so the air gets cold but the humidity is never removed. I woke up and had a hard time getting to sleep again because of the moistness in the air and in the sheets on the bed. Your skin just sticks to itself. I swear the humidity in the room must be in the 80s or 90s. So uncomfortable. Breakfast is okay. Typical of HIE. No REAL butter. Just buttery spread. Coffee is good.
"Nice business friendly hotel"
11/12/14 CAISafety Corona, California
Nice, average hotel. Was here for 4 days on a business trip. The staff was friendly and the room was really clean. The hotel was in a convenient location to access the area. Would definitely stay here again.
"Somewhat getting older"
10/25/14 AndreasR34U Krefeld, Germany
This Hotel is getting older. Tough renovations just started, but at the speed they are doing it it will take a while. You can hear everybody walking on the ailes, The aircondition moans from time to time and is set way to cold. Breakfast is really OK. Great assortment.
"Refreshed but still feels old"
10/23/14 shuttletrain Washington, Missouri
The Holiday Inn Express in Corinth, Mississippi has very nice guest rooms, but getting to them you must first find the driveway that is shared with an EconoLodge, and a Ruby Tuesday. In Fact the hotel shares a lot of things with the EconoLodge, a common wall, an outside swimming pool and deck. The physical building is very old, looks like something from the fifties. The staff does give you that Southern DownHome feel. The common area/lobby is overfilled with furniture like you would see at your grandmother's house. There is a very, not too well stocked gift shop. The breakfast area is a little small, but the food is upto the standard HIE free breakfast. The hotel beds are very comfortable. The DirectTV selection is very good, stations from two major cities nearby.They do need better soundproofing between rooms and hallways.
"Shiloh Park Stayover"
09/26/14 Robert U Camano Island, Washington
If you're in this part of the world to take in the Shiloh National Military Park, this is an affordable, clean, conveniently located place to stay. My room was clean & quiet if not somewhat dated. The complimentary breakfast was varied & nicely presented. Front desk day person Vicki was a shining example of southern hospitality. Above all else Vicki made my 2 day stay at this hotel a good one. There's a Ruby Tuesdays next door and I'd recommend the chocolate cake and ice cream dessert :)