All hotels in Corinth, Mississippi, United States of America
2106 US Hwy 72 W & Hwy 45 Bypass, Corinth, MS, 38835, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
Have stayed at the hotel 4 times now. Not real impressed this time. overpaid beings could not use the pool when we got ready too and then was told would be closed the rest of our stay. One of the dining room employee was very rude. Next time will request vanity outside of bathroom especially if three or more are in room. No fan in bathroom so mirror fogged up all time.
6 night trip May 25, 2013
"Good Place to Stay"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable room. Convenient to shopping and food.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Happy In Mississippi
"Only need to turn the AC down a bit to be perfect"
Everything was perfect, except that the AC in the room was set on refidgerate, when it was only72 degrees outside. Southerners tend to get a little nuts with the AC, we turned it down and everything was fine.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
Carl
"Good hotel for area"
Good room and service. Good location with easy access to Hwy 45 . There is a Ruby Tuesday in the parking lot that is great!!
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2013
the hotel was very clean the staff was nice and helpful the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was awesome
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2013

"Location - Location - Location"
Great location for business or getaway in 5h Corinth area. Breakfast was excellent. Facility is modern and well maintained.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express"
A lovely hotel near to Corinth. The staff were very helpful, the room was large, clean and well appointed. I could not fault anything.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
"Good for a road trip stop"
We stayed at this hotel for one night during our recent road trip and of all the hotels we stayed at this was by far the best. The room/bathroom were very clean and comfortable. There was a good choice for breakfast and complimentary use of washer/dryer and detergent! (This was particularly useful as our stay at this hotel was mid way through our trip). The staff are excellent!!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Mac1

"Average road stop"
The breakfast buffet was good, otherwise it was an average experience. The room had a good size, but the decor is old and dark. The internet is slow.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Corinth

"Very comfortable"
01/03/16 Rosie316
Stayed here after a long 11 hour drive. The bed was comfortable, the people were nice and breakfast was good. Only complaint was the room smelled a little like mildew which we found was just the shower curtain and really wasn't a big deal. My family and I would definitely stay here again. Also, there's a ruby Tuesday in the same parking lot which was convenient for dinner.
"Pleasant stop over. "
12/22/15 kaw54realestate Dunlap, Tennessee
Super super pleasant staff and VERY comfortable " king mini suite " with couch , mini fridge, sink , cabinets and microwave. Linens, towels and toiletries all up to par ; relaxing nights rest with a typical HIE breakfast. Nicely appointed , spacious and well lit breakfast and lobby area. There are long hallways ( nice for a stroll ) but several entrances ( all needing room key to enter < nice!> ) so no long walk required . Large pool area ( didn't use ) and small , but adequate workout room (. Wish they had Weights or " universal machine tho ) . Ruby Tuesday , just steps away meant no driving needed after a long travel day. But it's the incredibly pleasant staff ( Carol !! ) that makes this place shine . They are doing some renovations too, but other than the freezer section of our fridge needing defrosting , our room was up to date Thanks IHG! When we return to tour the Shiloh battlefields , this will be the place we will stay for sure.
"Great Stop with a Pleasant Surprise"
12/18/15 Sharon T
Holiday Inn Express usually a good stop but this one exceeds what you would expect. On Tuesday and Wednesday they offer a complimentary supper. A salad, desert and a homemade casserole a nice surprise. Extremely hospitable staff..Rooms are a nice size and comfortable.
"Perfect Overnight Stop!"
11/05/15 markandsuec New South Wales
We stopped in by chance at Corinth, whilst roaming around through Mississippi and Tennessee and we found this hotel to be great. Plenty of parking, knowledgeable and helpful reception, lovely pool and great location with restaurants next door. So no more driving, a leisurely swim and then a stroll to dinner, perfect!
"Nice Quiet Stay"
10/28/15 BaltimoreSkiBob Baltimore
We stayed here for one night to tour the Corinth and Shiloh battlefields. This was a nice hotel. Our room was decent sized and had a microwave and fridge which is always useful. We had a king size bed. The sink area was a little smaller than other hotels but not a problem. Our room was on the first floor which was convenient. Stayed in October and so perhaps it was much less crowded so it was very quiet. They had a good breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
"A comfortable stay"
10/23/15 Rocky7149 Lisle, Illinois
Had a nice stay at the HIE-Corinth. We walked into a hotel that has a lobby furnished nicely with comfortable chairs. The ladies at the front desk for check-in were exceptionally friendly. When we were looking for a place to eat, they gave us some insight and directions. Our room was clean and appropriately appointed. During the evening we were there, they were preparing a complimentary meal of meatloaf, vegetables and potatoes for the guests. They stated that they do this a couple of nights each week. (We didn't stay as we had a hankering for BBQ.) Our room was quiet and the WiFi worked well. The bed and pillows gave us a comfortable night's sleep. The sink, shower and toilet were all clean. A complimentary breakfast buffet was available in the morning. It had most of what you'd expect -- eggs, meat, potatoes, yogurt, cold cereal, bread, English muffins, bagels, etc. They also had their unique pancake machine If you're looking for a hotel in the Corinth, MS area, consider the Holiday Inn Express. You won't be disappointed.
"Wonderful hospitality!"
10/08/15 joninky Kentucky
Stayed a single weekday night with business colleagues. The ladies that were working the front desk were warm, pleasant and accommodating. The lobby was open, welcoming and spotless, with chairs, couches, tv, and an attached diving area. They even had a gift shop. The pool area was closed but looked clean and tidy. The ladies assisted us with dinner plans, but we had made prior arrangements to eat at a local restaurant. The dinner menu was corn bread salad. I will definitely try and stay in for dinner next time. My room was as clean as the lobby, smelling fresh and had newer furnishings. The TV was a name-brand large flat-screen and had plenty of pay channels to watch, some in crystal-clear HD. Wifi took a few minutes to link up, but worked fine after that. The bed was comfortable with pillows identified with varying degrees of firmness. All lights and plugs worked fine. There is even a built in nightlight above the entry way. Sink and shower both delivered instant hot water. The only issue I (& my colleagues) had was that the air conditioner did not keep the room cold enough, even after adjustment. I did not notify the front desk due to the late time of night. My wake up call came through right on time. Breakfast was great, with bacon, eggs, biscuits n gravy and diy pancakes. There was also plenty of fruit, yogurt, milk, etc. for those wanting to go light. USA Today was free and delivered to my room. I forgot my toothbrush and was politely given a new one....a Colgate! Overall a very positive experience! :-) 9/10.
"The follow up service got them up to 3 out of 5"
08/24/15 SteenerStreet Zeeland, Michigan
We had lots of ants in our room. They got into some of our stuff, which was fairly unpleasant. When we checked out, the hotel was very apologetic and took $$ off of our bill. Their reaction meant A LOT to our family, and very much appreciate it. Other than the ant problem, the hotel was acceptable.
"Immaculate and New Rooms"
08/10/15 travelman8181 Texarkana, Texas
The hotel and the guest rooms were immaculate and updated. My only complaint and I didn't mention this to the front desk was the walls were very thin. I've never heard another guest in another room cough until I stayed here. I mean it was amazing how clear I could hear the person staying next to me which was a bit annoying. However the bathroom was a plus +, in that the sink was separate from the toilet and shower area which I prefer. Most hotels have all this combined into one room so this was a perk for me. I don't wanna brush my teeth were I use the bathroom at. That's just not sanitize
08/07/15 Pieman17
The rooms are comfortable and the breakfasts and afternoon treats are a nice touch. Visited as part of a Civil War trip to Corinth, Shiloh and Brices Crossroads. Great spot to base operations and close to many good local restaurants