All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
1848 Bowles Ave, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Hotel stay"
Staff was nice, an the room was good. No complaints about my stay at all
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
aggravated
"CLOSE ENOUGH TO ALL ATTRACTIONS"
Enjoyed stay, very small indoor pool, just enough for the two boys I had with me ages 6 and 8, would stay again
5 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Grandma
"Great hotel, close to Magic House and great eating"
My family and I booked a Family Suite with the small room and twin bed attached. It was fantastic. Our room was the largest one of our groups' rooms and the added twin bed with alcove bedroom was fantastic for my 3 year old. He loved having his "own room". The sofa folded out for my other son to sleep on and my husband and I loved our king size bed. The room also comes with a Jacuzzi tub which my children loved after swimming in the hotel pool, (pool was a little on the chilly side) so the warm bubble bath afterward was a big hit. We also utilized the microwave and fridge since both of our children are toddlers and get hungry right at 5 pm. Sometimes we weren't ready to go out to eat until after 6 so having my children 'pre-fed' helped tremendously. I would definitely recommend this hotel and room choice to anyone with small children and a need to stay on a schedule both sleeping and eating. Great place! PS-We rode the train to the Amtrak Kirkwood station and had a car waiting for us. The Magic House is a few blocks from the station and this hotel is about 2 miles away. This is a vacation we'll do again and again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Betsy
"Close to St. Louis and Affordable"
Clean rooms, Close proximity to St. Louis, Affordable rates, and Quiet.
3 night family trip May 30, 2013
Carpet in room was in need of serious cleaning. Large stain on floor.
3 night business trip May 20, 2013
"Best of our trip"
Spent a week on the road, each night at a different hotel, and this was by far the best. A lot of room, very clean, very comfortable beds. The TV showed you what was on when you went to a channel (it's the little things that count), internet that actually worked all the time. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 23, 2013
This hotel really was not up to the standard of others I have stayed in Room was small as well as the the breakfast area.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West"
Very nice hotel. Clean and Comfortable!!
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
"Great hotel stay for quick trip."
One night stay while traveling through the state of MO. Very clean and comfortable hotel, we would stay in again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
A little over priced.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
Stanley
"Passing through"
The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate. Very clean on the outside and inside as well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The king suite was perfect for our overnight stay with our newborn. Refrigerator a microwave came in very handy. The hotel is very quiet and well decorate. Breakfast as fresh and their 'Breakfast to Go' bags are a very nice touch as well. Overall the stay was exactly what we needed to feel comfortable while passing through.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Bella
Overall the room was nice. But advertised as a suite and it is not a suite. It is a room.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
jenny
"Good hotel, cramped breakfast area"
This hotel is located in the suburbs of St. Louis. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable. The only negative is the breakfast area is too small for the size of the hotel. It is difficult to find a seat and is very congested.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Howard
"close to business meeting"
Excellent! Just what we expected
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"A hidden gem"
We take about 10 mini vacations/weekend get-a-ways a year. We usually stay with a different locally owned chain in St. Louis. They were booked up so we took a chance with the Fenton Holiday Inn Express after reading the reviews. We booked a family suite for 2 nights at about 2/3 of the price we are used to paying for a suite. Needless to say, this will be our regular hotel when staying in St. Louis from now on. The rooms are exceptional, beds are perfect, the grand kids loved the indoor pool. The staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013