All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
1848 Bowles Ave, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Hotel stay"
Staff was nice, an the room was good. No complaints about my stay at all
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
aggravated
"CLOSE ENOUGH TO ALL ATTRACTIONS"
Enjoyed stay, very small indoor pool, just enough for the two boys I had with me ages 6 and 8, would stay again
5 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Grandma
"Great hotel, close to Magic House and great eating"
My family and I booked a Family Suite with the small room and twin bed attached. It was fantastic. Our room was the largest one of our groups' rooms and the added twin bed with alcove bedroom was fantastic for my 3 year old. He loved having his "own room". The sofa folded out for my other son to sleep on and my husband and I loved our king size bed. The room also comes with a Jacuzzi tub which my children loved after swimming in the hotel pool, (pool was a little on the chilly side) so the warm bubble bath afterward was a big hit. We also utilized the microwave and fridge since both of our children are toddlers and get hungry right at 5 pm. Sometimes we weren't ready to go out to eat until after 6 so having my children 'pre-fed' helped tremendously. I would definitely recommend this hotel and room choice to anyone with small children and a need to stay on a schedule both sleeping and eating. Great place! PS-We rode the train to the Amtrak Kirkwood station and had a car waiting for us. The Magic House is a few blocks from the station and this hotel is about 2 miles away. This is a vacation we'll do again and again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Betsy
"Close to St. Louis and Affordable"
Clean rooms, Close proximity to St. Louis, Affordable rates, and Quiet.
3 night family trip May 30, 2013
Carpet in room was in need of serious cleaning. Large stain on floor.
3 night business trip May 20, 2013
"Best of our trip"
Spent a week on the road, each night at a different hotel, and this was by far the best. A lot of room, very clean, very comfortable beds. The TV showed you what was on when you went to a channel (it's the little things that count), internet that actually worked all the time. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 23, 2013
This hotel really was not up to the standard of others I have stayed in Room was small as well as the the breakfast area.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West"
Very nice hotel. Clean and Comfortable!!
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
"Great hotel stay for quick trip."
One night stay while traveling through the state of MO. Very clean and comfortable hotel, we would stay in again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
A little over priced.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
Stanley
"Passing through"
The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate. Very clean on the outside and inside as well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The king suite was perfect for our overnight stay with our newborn. Refrigerator a microwave came in very handy. The hotel is very quiet and well decorate. Breakfast as fresh and their 'Breakfast to Go' bags are a very nice touch as well. Overall the stay was exactly what we needed to feel comfortable while passing through.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Bella
Overall the room was nice. But advertised as a suite and it is not a suite. It is a room.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
jenny
"Good hotel, cramped breakfast area"
This hotel is located in the suburbs of St. Louis. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable. The only negative is the breakfast area is too small for the size of the hotel. It is difficult to find a seat and is very congested.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Howard
"close to business meeting"
Excellent! Just what we expected
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"A hidden gem"
We take about 10 mini vacations/weekend get-a-ways a year. We usually stay with a different locally owned chain in St. Louis. They were booked up so we took a chance with the Fenton Holiday Inn Express after reading the reviews. We booked a family suite for 2 nights at about 2/3 of the price we are used to paying for a suite. Needless to say, this will be our regular hotel when staying in St. Louis from now on. The rooms are exceptional, beds are perfect, the grand kids loved the indoor pool. The staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
JeffM
"Clean"
The rooms are clean.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
"A place to stay"
Very comfortable. Wished breakfast would of remained open longer on MLK holiday.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Great Place"
This was a great place to stay overnight after a long day on the road. Room was clean, quiet, comfortable with a refrig & microwave. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was super. Will stay there again when traveling through the area.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013
Ray
"excellent customer service"
The staff was extremely polite and helpful. The dining room had a good selection of food and the hostess greeted everyone. She even came by our table to see if she could bring something else to us.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2012
CharJP
"Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West"
Very nice hotel. If the rates are right, I will be staying here again!!!
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2012
"No Hot Tub"
There is no hot tub here, other than that it is a great hotel. The Staff is great and the room was comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2012
The breakfast selections were very good and the entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. The bed was too hard for me and made it difficult to sleep.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Jane
Great hotel! Very clean and great staff. I had a pair of dirty socks from the previous guest in the nightstand. Let the desk clerk know and they came to remove them right away. Would stay here again!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Christine
"access to downtown, with suburban feel"
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful, we had a poor maid who insisted on cleaning the bathroom on our first morning at 8AM while we were still in the room. Not to worry, Sunday we got no room service, had to ask for towels at the front desk. Our friends on another floor had the opposite experience, their maid greeted them in the hallways by name and was extremely good. They actually ask me how much to tip good service, since normally I do tip. One bad apple didn't ruin our trip.
Trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
Leonard
It was very nice. However my wife and I thought that the bed was a tad bit to soft, not in the worn out sense, but it wasn't firm enough for us.We did however get a very good nights sleep'And the cookies at the front desk.......nice touch.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"Good value for your money"
Good location, with easy access to highway. Only trouble was the lack of parking spaces during late nights.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
We were in the Saint Louis area because of a Death in the family. The last thing We had to concern our selfs with was the hotel room. The Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had no problems at this facility.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
Very nice hotel great for stay.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

"clean and good service"
Nice room and a good customer service. Very clean surrounding.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Fenton

"An "okay" place to stay"
08/06/15 Beth N
We are in the area on a family vacation. We checked into the hotel on Monday afternoon, just after 3pm; we were here for 4 nights. It appeared that we were the only guests here, or certainly the first to check in that afternoon. We were given a room on the top (3rd) floor, which I liked, but it was the first one off the elevator and next to the vending machines. I don't know what their policy is but I wish they would take things like that into consideration when booking a multiple night guest. If the place was full for the week, I would totally get it. But the hotel was not full any night we stayed there, not even close. The room was fine, everything was as it typically is at an H.I.E.. It was difficult to adjust the thermostat because the system is a bit antiquated but we got by. The view out the window was the roof over the drive way for the front door... sigh, again poor room placement for a multiple night guest. The staff have all been very nice and we really appreciated having the pancakes at 8pm, they were our dinner a couple of nights.
"Out of the city"
07/28/15 Brad B Bella Vista, Arkansas
Most Holiday Inn express hotels are pretty nice. The place was crowded but it was still pretty quiet. There weren't many restaurants in the area so we had to settle for a Pizza hut a couple of miles away. For the inconvenience of being outside of St. Louis you can save about $30 a night. So that's what we did. Everything seemed clean. We would go back to this hotel again. The man at the front desk was polite and seemed to know his job. Breakfast was a tad better then most.
"Great Location and Great Stay!"
07/23/15 ontheroadknow
The hotel is located a couple of blocks off of the interstate next to a small quiet business park. A little awkward to get to but well worth it for the quiet. Close to a several other hotels, so there are restaurants. There is also a u-turn crossover on both ends of the freeway in the area, which makes accessing local businesses much easier (you don't have to get back on the interstate). Friendly helpful staff. Breakfast area was well stocked and the lady was very nice.
"It was a great stay! I would definitely return."
07/08/15 Rebecca C Louisville, Kentucky
I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean. It was a little distance from downtown but not too far. There were a few restaurants around, including Krispie Kreme...yum! We actually ate the complimentary breakfast everyday, it was pretty good. Petty Complaint: I suppose if I had a complaint, I guess it would have to be that the indoor pool is only open 10am-10pm. I would have liked it to be open til 11pm at least. But that's not really a big deal.
"Ideal stay, convenient location"
07/06/15 Derek R Omaha, Nebraska
Not much went wrong with our stay here, which is what I think constitutes a good hotel stay. It's in a convenient location with being close to downtown St. Louis but yet out of the bad parts of the city. It has a pool and the breakfast was fine like usual. Bed was a little bit on the uncomfortable side but that was probably my only complaint. Everything else was sufficient. Will stay here again when in the St. Louis area.
06/20/15 M G
Staff is very receptive to your needs. Close to many resturants malls and other amenities. 20 minutes from St Louis and 25 minutes to airport. They always have great rooms and next year the hotel will go through a complete renovation looking forward to the update. Highly recommended
"Less than it should be"
06/17/15 Lee J
Rooms are ok wifi is terrible always dropping on laptop and mobile devices for the price of a room here it should be amazing the rooms are clean at least but nothing special there are other hotels in the are that are just as clean and offer the same breakfast for almost half the price as this location would defiantly not an on staying here again unless everything else in the area is booked drury inn is my first choice in the area after this stay here or even motel 6 at least then I won't be disappointed with everything when I'm paying a more reasonable price for a room just over all a disappointing stay for the price
"Slightly less than normal Holiday Inn Express"
06/13/15 willys1945 Illinois
Convenient location close to the highway surrounded by several decent restaurants and sports bars. Room was somewhat musty but clean. The hotel was packed so the pool was over crowded but that's okay that's what kids need and they don't care. The very small exercise room was in use constantly. Breakfast was typical Holiday Inn Express so I wasn't disappointed. There was free WIFI but it was totally useless. Staff were very pleasant.
"Weekend Getaway"
05/24/15 JW C
Our getaway was a 'get out of the house/baby shower' weekend. I used Holiday Inn points,and this is the hotel we chose. Our room was the 'executive jet tub suite'. Rooms were very nice for the price, and we enjoyed our stay. There wasn't anything that stood out outside the 'niceness' of the room, but for a hotel, i consider that a good thing.
"Nice, clean hotel"
05/19/15 schorrjj Cincinnati, Ohio
We have stayed here several times and the rooms are clean, the pool is great and the breakfast is marvelous. Parking is very convenient and there are restaurants within a few miles, plus Walmart and Target. Also the hotel provides you with a list of restaurants.