All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
3514 S Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46227, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Stayed for a swim meet at IUPUI"
Nice and clean the price was reasonable. There is also a Denny's right in front of the hotel with nice, friendly service.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Miki
"10 minutes from downtown Indy"
The hotel was fine - room was clean. It was right off of I-65 and was only 10 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. There was a Denny's across the parking lot (if the included breakfast doesn't appeal to you) and a Wal-Mart down the street.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"College Preview Roadtrip"
We were very disappointed!! We were hoping for a good nights sleep and we had a group of families that were going from room to room all around us banging doors and talking in the halls until after 1 am. I asked them to please go to sleep and they did not quiet down for at least a half hour.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great deal for the money!"
Room was nice. Breakfast was average for a continental. Close to downtown and highways.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Patrick
"Basketball trip"
The room was nice but the people made the difference. Front desk was quick and efficient. Breakfast had a nice selection. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Allen
"Quick overnight stop"
We were on our way to someplace else and stopped on the south side of Indianapolis. It was a good hotel, not great, but met our needs. We had dinner reservations downtown and were there in less than 10 minutes. If you can't afford the downtown hotels, this is a good alternative.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ken
"Close to the heart of all"
We were very pleased with our stay. The night manager was most helpful as there was a problem when we first arrived. He solved the problem promptly and professionally. We had an awesome experience and a great time. Would highly recommend to others!!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Tyler
"Nice clean hotel, friendly helpful staff."
Good place to stay when traveling. Indoor pool, hallways were clean, breakfast was very plentiful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Comfortable"
Easy access and right adjacent to I - 65. Staffs are pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
CM
"Everything was great!"
Great location. Stayed here for art market. Great service, beds, food!
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Jake
"Great Experience"
My husband and I were treated very well by every staff member which we encountered. They were friendly, helpful and really made us feel most welcome. The room was super clean. We were really impressed by the comfortable mattress and the 5 well-made pillows which were on the bed. They even had a coffee pot with packages of coffee and tea included in the room. Oh yes, and there was a hair dryer in the bathroom! It was such a quiet and peaceful place..we could not have asked for more.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Helen
"close to downtown Indianapolis"
The hotel was easy to find and located just off of Interstate 65. The staff was excellent and the atmosphere was peaceful. We enjoyed out stay very much.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Teacher
"nice hotel close to zoo"
great stayed one night swam,slept ate breakfast then left
Other trip May 28, 2014
It was a good experience for us. The only possible challenge was that there was no hot tub - disappointing but the pool was good and useful.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Dawn
"Very Clean, we'll maintained"
This is an older hotel but the owners are doing a great job at keeping it maintained and clean, they will bend over backwards to make sure your stay with them is acceptable to you. if you have any issues at at just call and they are on it and take care of it. Me and my family will stay here again.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
HB
"Close to many places to eat and IU Medical Center"
The stay was good. The neighborhood was pretty ghetto. The hotel and the employee's were all wonderful. We needed a place near IU Medical center and this was the place.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Cindy Wonders
Nice Hotel close to HWY 65. easy to get to. Very nice staff.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Liz
"Awful Service"
Our reservation got mixed up and the lady at the counter was not accommodating at all until we asked about the manager. She was rude and very unprofessional.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
J
"Affordable and close to downtown"
OK hotel, nothing special. Decent breakfast, that's all. small pool but clean and indoors. Place could be cleaner and quieter, but close to I65, so what can you do. In an "iffy" area. But just barely. Staff is nice and helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Jean
"Comfy pillows"
Very clean...nice place to stay. Employees very nice.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"good"
It was nice.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Room was satisfactory and I'm a very particular person!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"about 4 miles from downtown Indy"
It was pleasant
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Last night on the road and needed a clean place that had an indoor pool. Chosen based on other reviews. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Kids enjoyed the pool though it is very small and crowds easily. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Fitness room small but had the basics. Breakfast was well stocked with many options. This was a quick stop for us, but we'd stay here again if ever passing through Indy.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Cheesehead
"Worth the stay"
We were impressed immediately upon entering as staff person greeted us and made it feel like we were important guests. Check-in and check-out were seamless. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Nice shower also. Loved the "hot" breakfast which made it nice for us as we were starting on a 650 miles plus trek that day. Overall our stay was brief but really nice. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Rod & Carole
"Excellent location. Close to the interstate."
We got in late so not able to take advantage of the pool or workout room. Breakfast was fine, nothing special but free is always good! Easy access to the hotel from the highway.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Jo C.
"Nice hotel, close to the highway and easy to find."
The staff here was excellent. The breakfast area was very clean and the kids enjoyed the food very much. I especially liked the pool. The area was clean and warm with plenty of towels, and the water was just right for a spring get-away. They took time to get to know us and made sure that the kids were comfortable and had everything they needed.They even warned us of bad weather we were going to be driving into.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Sheri
"Fair to good."
Room was comfortable, but staff rushed us for check out. Did not get to make use of the pool because of cleaning, disappointed. Breakfast was good but was not stocked for the number of people eating so we had to wait for food.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
mother5
"Nice location - great option if heading downtown"
Great location. Booked hotel due to proximity for NCAA basketball game. Taxis were easily available and relatively inexpensive (less than $15 per car). Commute was only about 10 minutes, if that, to the heart of downtown. Hotel service was spot on throughout the weekend. Rooms were standard, but clean and good price. Continental breakfast was a nice addition. Would recommend.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Jenny
"Fun weekend"
Front desk lady was very nice, helped us find a great restaurants. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
tom bafaro
"Not too happy"
To begin our room had a musty smell to it. Breakfast was nothing to brag about! Pool looked disgusting, but to be fair we never went in it!! The doors into almost every room had mismatched paint. Looked like they did touch up but used a different paint. When we come back to Indianapolis we definitely find a cleaner hotel. Do NOT recommend!
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Tina
Everything was pretty decent, except our room was at the back sharing a wall with the back staircase.. heard people coming up and down late late into the night.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great place, improving city"
Comfort Inn on Keystone is a gem of a place, with a terrific breakfast, extremely helpful staff, and especially well-furnished clean rooms. I hadn't realized how far from my downtown conference this would be, but the bus ride wasn't bad (1/10 the taxi cost), and a few restaurants + Walmart nearby provided evening meals and snacks. Front counter staff was outstanding helping me make my way to the bus and taxis. This was a fine Indianapolis place to stay.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Wendy
The service was very good and the employees were very kind and courteous. My stay was very enjoyable and the price was reasonable. I would recommend the confort inn to my friends and family.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Lebers
OK
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Drew Rankert
It was a wonderful stay. And we loved it. We will definately come back soon.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good stay"
My wife and my
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Breakfast"
The overall experience of my stay was very nice. The staff was helpful and very professional. Housekeeping should pay close attention to the coffee packets they leave in the rooms because one of mine didn't have the coffee in it. I understand how it can happen, but if they're paying attention to the details, something like that shouldn't be missed. I was ready for breakfast about 8:30 the next morning and there was very little from which to choose. The egg rounds and sausage patty were ok, but would have loved some fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Doreen
"Great hotel for the price"
This hotel was great definitely for what we paid. It wasn't too far from anything and it also had a 24 hour Denny's right in front of it. Strongly recommend to anyone and would go back.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Khristian
"Functional hotel"
Close to the location of my conference. It was adequate for what I needed.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"bad stay in INDY"
this was a old place will not go back . Could not adjust water temp very well and the floors made noise everytime someone walked buy. Heater was loud ,computer in the hotel didn't work very good so I could not check my emails and check in on my business back home
3 night trip Dec 11, 2013
"Awesome!!!"
Very clean spacious room. Great Breakfast!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
I stay at this hotel every year when my coming to Indy for my daughter's swim meet. I love the it is located adjacent to a Denny's which allows us to walk and get food at any hour. They have a very nice continental breakfast as well. The room was very clean. There are two thing that I wish they would change. One is I wish they would go to no comforter at all or else wash it after every guest. I just move it and bring my own heavier blanket. Second, the curtains are not real and therefore do not close completely. There is a sheer hanging but it is not enough to keep out light. I also feel a little exposed at night. They just need to add a short curtain that could be pulled across.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Close to interstate"
The evening lady clerk was very helpful in locating a restaurant for us and even printed out the directions. The staff was very friendly and the lobby was neat and clean. Would stay there again if we are in the area.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Judy Staton
"excellent experience"
Great place. Staff is friendly and courteous. They even remembered my name when I came down for breakfast, which was also awesome. Clean room. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
Todd
"Excellent!!!"
Sondra was very pleasant at check-in--always contributes to a good start to a good stay. The hotel was all we could ask for, a VERY pleasant stay. Comfortable beds AND pillows, convenient location, reasonable room rate. Will definitely stay again when in Indianapolis. Excellent!!!
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Marla
Great breakfast!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Met my needs"
Room was good- no complaints, breakfast was good, plenty of seating. Off highway location was convenient. The only thing I noticed was a sofa with a tear in it in the breakfast area- marred the otherwise satisfying appearance of the room.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
Nice hotel. Nice staff. Good breakfast. However, Expedia didn't send our requests for extra things to the hotel. The hotel had no record of the extra bed request, and they didn't have any extra. That wasn't the hotel's fault, but rather Expedia.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Nice!"
When I first walked into the room I honest thought I walked into a five star hotel! Room was very nice and clean, I recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013