All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19953 Shuttle Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Excellent!"
It was a good place to spend my vacation with friends and family. Love it! Thanks!
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Mirtha Rivera
"Beach Vacation"
We have stayed here for 3 years now and we love the hotel. Free Breakfast, very friendly staff and clean and quiet room.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"A reasonable choice"
It's your standard Holiday Inn Express, clean and comfortable but nothing to write home about. It is not really walking distance to the beach (unless you're willing to do a long walk), but it is close to the outlet stores. Downsides: the elevator is ridiculously slow, and the fitness center is a joke (a converted broom closet with an elliptical and a broken exercise bike; no free weights or weight machines).
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"run down old hotel....."
over priced....
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel,plenty of parking,close to beach"
It was excellent in everything. Parking plenty, hotel rooms clean,breakfast good . Close to beach and all sea areas.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
This location is great. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast not so much but there are plenty of other choices nearby. When choosing this hotel I read about a nearby fire station and figured what would be the the odds? but sure enough, as soon as I check in I heard the sirens going off. This did not bother me but if you are a light sleeper be forewarned. I really enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Summer 2014"
Very happy with our stay. Staff was very nice and place nicely maintained.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Ken
"Transportation to the beach by bus is very easy"
Room appeared to be very clean however was bitten by a bed bug.
Clean and professional. A few moments after I entered my room, the front desk called to make sure everything was to my liking. Very nice.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"OK"
Carpets in room were dirty/stained. Bathroom does not have window nor exhaust fan. Breakfast -- immitation eggs were overdone on the outside, cheese was not melted. Pancake machine kept stopping. Location was fine.
7 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great stay in Rehobeth"
Excellent hotel. Relatively close to the boardwalk but you must either drive or take the shuttle. Either way is pretty easy. Would stay again.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Hotel met basic needs. Staff was nice and helpful. Room was clean. Lots to do around the hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Deb
"Good Rehobhoth choice for short term family stays"
The Rehoboth Holiday Inn Express exceeded our expectations. If they could eliminate the lobby cigarette odor, the hotel would be perfect.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice people, very friendly!"
Love staying here. People are nice and the place is clean. It was nice to have a breakfast in the morning included. We were able to check in early when we arrived. Very nice place to stay. It felt like home. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this place!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Wendy
"Nice hotel convenient to beach, shopping"
I was pleased with this hotel's location to the beach, shopping, restaurants, and activities. Even though it is located on a major highway, it was far enough off the road not to hear constant traffic noise.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"last minute trip"
For the most part, the hotel was fine. Our bathroom was not cleaned!
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
"Great Stay For The Weekend Getaway"
This is my second time staying at this hotel, and I can tell you that this time around was even better than last year. I picked this hotel because of its location, it is very close to the outlets, the beaches, and plenty of restaraunts. I also picked it because it was one of the few places that was really affordable. Other hotels/motels in the area are way over priced. The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast and plenty of free parking. The service at this hotel is great, and I really had no complaints about anything. I would definitelly recommend this to anyone looking to get away for the weekend or for an even longer stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great room"
Very clean, had a great time
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"QUITE IN A MUDDLE OF TRAFFIC."
I thought the food was nice, the room sufficiently nice. Much too cold in the main hall from pool. The outside is pretty, but it is situated in a corner off the highway and across from outlets to make traffic entrance and travel scary to anyone not familiar with the huge emergence and dispersion of traffic.It is exactly before a number of lanes going to other beaches and that can be confusing.There are so many lanes and so much traffic there it can be a mess for you.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Kitty Smith
"It was okay!!!"
Nothing fancy or great about this hotel. The price we paid is not a match for the quality of the hotel or the service that was offered.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Raj
"Beach 2 day vacation"
Everything was excellent specially the staff. Note though theres no lifeguard at pool. And breakfast pancakes machine takes forever. The eggs couldnt eat them.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
sam
"good enough for the price"
For budget-minded, it probably offers everything needed, but don't expect 5 star quality. PROS: The staff is helpful, friendly, and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable enough. The breakfast bar is plentiful, decent food, and good variety, and a huge saving. You could eat a huge breakfast and skip lunch. The pool was fun to have, especially on those days when beach was not accessible or just felt like staying at the hotel. As for the CONS: They did not change the sheets daily, but just remade the bed. I don't know if this is a standard practice, but we prefer to have them changed and cleaned more frequently. If you are sensitive to noise, this hotel is a problem. You can hear all the noise in the hallway and in the next rooms. So if your neighbors are nighowls and talk all night or stay up watching TV, you'll hear it. Noise doesn't bother me, but my husband is extremely sensitive sleeper, and it was a huge problem for him. The drains are also problem, very slow drain, and sometimes getting clogged... always afraid if it'll overflow. Their ventilation is also suboptimal, and the air just doesn't circulate. The air is constantly humid, and the bathing suits never dry, and there is a constant stale odor in the air that just doesn't go away. I did mention all these to a person at the front, but he didn't really seem to be interested in it. He just shrugged. So if all these things are not a problem, you'll see this hotel as a reasonable deal.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
vacationer
"Would stay at this hotel again"
We were very happy and impressed with this hotel. The customer service was top notch and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We would definately stay at this hotel again and will recommend it to our family and friends.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
April K.
"Nice place close to the beach"
Great room. Great service. Pool was the only thing that was a little disappointing.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Close to beach"
The staff at the hotel were beyond friendly. They always had a smile on their face and we're ready to answer questions and help. In fact, every business in the area and restaurant employees were very kind! We were very glad we stayed here.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
shawna
"Great convenient location"
My wife and I went with our 4 year old son for 3 nights 4 days. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel and staff. I've never met a more friendly and accommodating staff. Hotel is about 2 miles from the boardwalk but you're away from the large crowds. There is a very nice private outdoor pool on hotel property. They serve a decent breakfast every morning for free. Beds are pillow top and very comfortable, as are the pillows. Plenty of free on premise parking. I will return again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Close to beach"
Shuttle bus good 10 minutes to beach. The breakfast not too good overall hotel clean
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
jo
"Holiday Inn Express, great location"
They have a wonderful staff, very accommodating, we wanted to stay an extra day and no hassle didn't have to move to another room was able to stay in same room. Pool was kept very clean. Breakfast was fresh. Great location/distance from Rehoboth Beach and the boardwalk and the Tangler shops.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Brittany
"Near outlets"
Stayed here before and will in the future.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Murray Ravitch
"Gasping for breath"
I'm sorry to say that I cannot recommend this hotel, sorry because I recognize that real people work hard here and depend on the good will of their guests. I went to the Delaware Beach to escape sultry DC, but the cool ocean breezes were locked out by windows that are hermetically sealed. Instead of being able to open the windows and breathe fresh air, the windows are sealed shut and the same air is circulated within the hotel: sleep is worse, digestion is worse, hangovers are worse. I had to use AC when it was 55 degrees outside! The cinnamon buns in the morning were good though.
4 night business trip May 26, 2014
Charles D.
"Awsome location"
So close to shopping and the beach
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"A little "hairy" and disappointing"
We had a few issues during our stay. First, we checked in on the Friday night of Memorial Day weekend, and there was only one person working at the desk. We had to wait while he handled call after call and attended to everything for the entire hotel. I don't mind waiting, but it seemed unfair to the employee to leave him by himself on one of the busiest nights of the year! (He was doing a fine job, by the way.) The beds were really uncomfortable, but the main issue we dealt with was the cleanliness. We found the previous occupants clothes behind the bathroom door (including wet swim trunks and dirty underwear) and there was large collection of hair there too. Really gross! Upon further inspection, there was hair in the tub, on the floor -- all over. The next day after the room was cleaned again, there was still hair. I think we just landed a room with a bad maid, and that otherwise our stay would have been fine. The location was great for us - close to Rehobeth, but easy to get away to places like Lewes and Henlopen.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
CB
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that each queen bed got 4 comfy pillows. I was not impressed with the desk personnel. Breakfast was plentiful and the hotel was in a nice area. Room was priced too high.
Other trip May 28, 2014
LTBT
"Procrastination payed off with this hotel!"
I stayed here during memorial day weekend. I only wanted to stay for one night so I lucked out in finding a hotel that will let you do that during a huge holiday weekend. Others required minimum 2-3 nights. Well, this place turned out to be awesome! Only 2-3 miles down the road from all the action on Dewey beach (approx $10 taxi ride to starboard - one way). Getting a taxi did take awhile since this was a very busy weekend, but it wasn't so bad. Our room had a FUNCTIONING fridge (pretty big too) and a microwave and little sink (our own mini kitchen!). The rooms were super clean and suprisingly spacious. Two beds and a couch (for that friend you need to take care of). The folks at the front desk were incredibly friendly and helpful. Definitely gave me lots of tips. And hey, the hotel had free breakfast, which was decent. Who can complain about free food anyway. There was plently of parking. The hotel was pretty quiet. I'm pretty sure my friend and I were the only loud ones there, but we were considerate enough when we were getting back from the bars at night. Lots of families were staying there. Great location - right across the street from the outlets, gym, a cvs, etc. Safe area too. Definitely recommending this place to my friends!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lucy
"Stay with kids"
Great experience. Employees friendly and courteous. Only issue was had a connecting room and could hear the neighbors all night. It was probably the same for them because we had two young kids. Overall would recommend.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Hutch
"Very clean hotel and close to beach and stores"
The hotel and hotel room was very clean. The only thing we didn't like was that this hotel does host lots of children sport tournaments , just like what the other reviews said. So there were lots of children staying there, which made the complimentary breakfast next to impossible to get a seat in the dining room. It was so crowded! But very family friendly and a short drive to the beach. Maybe a stay during the week would be better?
Other trip May 21, 2014
shells
"Spring Get Away"
Hotel was close to outlets and Cape May Ferry. Hotel room was clean, comfortableand had a microwave and refrigerator in room which was nice. The clerk at the desk was very nice and gave a good recommendation for a Seafood restaurant. Breakfast was also plenty and good.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Sue
"Nice stay for a weekend getaway, close to Rehoboth"
Room was clean but both outside trash containers were overflowing both days we stayed. Not a good first impression. Desk clerk initially gave us a room that was still occupied.and had personal belongings in it. Whoops. Thank god the guest wasn't in it at the time. He immediately came to the room, apologized, gave us a new set of keys and walked us to a different unoccupied room. Felt a little uneasy he could make such a mistake.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
"Ok near by the beach"
Ok to stay, I've lost my kids stuffed animals the first day, after housekeeping.... no happy at all.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
PERFECT! The room was very clean, comfortable and the location was GREAT! The first time in Rehobeth Beach and we had a great time. We will definately be back!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Cindy
"Good location, reasonable price"
While the hotel was clean and we had no big complaints it was a great deal older than most Holiday Inn Expresses that I have stayed in. It was very dated and had a musty smell that could be as a result of the beach location but was still unappealing. Overall it was a good value for the proximity to things, but I would likely look elsewhere on my next trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Carla
Room was ok staff was nice., breakfast. was good.how much more do you want me to say
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very Comfortable"
We decided to head to the beach because it was the first nice weekend after a long winter. All the hotels in town were either still closed for the season or booked. We were able to get a room here at the last minute and found it to be very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
"Four star"
Check in made us feel like a VIP. The price beat out the Hampton Inn a lot.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Easy place to stay"
Not fancy, but clean and comfortable with a very attentive staff.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Judith
"hotel convenient to beaches, outlets and rest."
WE had a very good experience from the moment we arrived to the time we left.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"great visit"
Not one complaint... front desk was great and rooms were nice and clean. Located a little far if you were walking to the beach or Rehoboth ave shopping.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
brian
"Great value"
The staff was friendly, the buffet breakfast was outstanding, and the room was huge, clean and comfortable. Not sure what it is like in season, but definitely an excellent choice for the off-season.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Worth the price & close enough to the beach"
This is my second stay at this hotel. We came down around the same time last year and it just fit us perfectly. Close enough to the beach without being in the middle of all the Rehoboth Beach craziness. We've only come down in the off-season to eat & drink at the dogfish head brew pub, so staying in one of the kind-of-grimy-right-on-the-beach hotels isn't a priority for us. This hotel is about a mile walk to the beach and is clean with friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Britt
"Staff very attentive"
It was great, always is. Always my first choice.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013