All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19953 Shuttle Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"last minute trip"
For the most part, the hotel was fine. Our bathroom was not cleaned!
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
"Great Stay For The Weekend Getaway"
This is my second time staying at this hotel, and I can tell you that this time around was even better than last year. I picked this hotel because of its location, it is very close to the outlets, the beaches, and plenty of restaraunts. I also picked it because it was one of the few places that was really affordable. Other hotels/motels in the area are way over priced. The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast and plenty of free parking. The service at this hotel is great, and I really had no complaints about anything. I would definitelly recommend this to anyone looking to get away for the weekend or for an even longer stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great room"
Very clean, had a great time
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"QUITE IN A MUDDLE OF TRAFFIC."
I thought the food was nice, the room sufficiently nice. Much too cold in the main hall from pool. The outside is pretty, but it is situated in a corner off the highway and across from outlets to make traffic entrance and travel scary to anyone not familiar with the huge emergence and dispersion of traffic.It is exactly before a number of lanes going to other beaches and that can be confusing.There are so many lanes and so much traffic there it can be a mess for you.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Kitty Smith
"It was okay!!!"
Nothing fancy or great about this hotel. The price we paid is not a match for the quality of the hotel or the service that was offered.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Raj
"Beach 2 day vacation"
Everything was excellent specially the staff. Note though theres no lifeguard at pool. And breakfast pancakes machine takes forever. The eggs couldnt eat them.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
sam
"good enough for the price"
For budget-minded, it probably offers everything needed, but don't expect 5 star quality. PROS: The staff is helpful, friendly, and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable enough. The breakfast bar is plentiful, decent food, and good variety, and a huge saving. You could eat a huge breakfast and skip lunch. The pool was fun to have, especially on those days when beach was not accessible or just felt like staying at the hotel. As for the CONS: They did not change the sheets daily, but just remade the bed. I don't know if this is a standard practice, but we prefer to have them changed and cleaned more frequently. If you are sensitive to noise, this hotel is a problem. You can hear all the noise in the hallway and in the next rooms. So if your neighbors are nighowls and talk all night or stay up watching TV, you'll hear it. Noise doesn't bother me, but my husband is extremely sensitive sleeper, and it was a huge problem for him. The drains are also problem, very slow drain, and sometimes getting clogged... always afraid if it'll overflow. Their ventilation is also suboptimal, and the air just doesn't circulate. The air is constantly humid, and the bathing suits never dry, and there is a constant stale odor in the air that just doesn't go away. I did mention all these to a person at the front, but he didn't really seem to be interested in it. He just shrugged. So if all these things are not a problem, you'll see this hotel as a reasonable deal.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
vacationer
"Would stay at this hotel again"
We were very happy and impressed with this hotel. The customer service was top notch and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We would definately stay at this hotel again and will recommend it to our family and friends.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
April K.
"Nice place close to the beach"
Great room. Great service. Pool was the only thing that was a little disappointing.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Close to beach"
The staff at the hotel were beyond friendly. They always had a smile on their face and we're ready to answer questions and help. In fact, every business in the area and restaurant employees were very kind! We were very glad we stayed here.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
shawna
"Great convenient location"
My wife and I went with our 4 year old son for 3 nights 4 days. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel and staff. I've never met a more friendly and accommodating staff. Hotel is about 2 miles from the boardwalk but you're away from the large crowds. There is a very nice private outdoor pool on hotel property. They serve a decent breakfast every morning for free. Beds are pillow top and very comfortable, as are the pillows. Plenty of free on premise parking. I will return again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Close to beach"
Shuttle bus good 10 minutes to beach. The breakfast not too good overall hotel clean
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
jo
"Holiday Inn Express, great location"
They have a wonderful staff, very accommodating, we wanted to stay an extra day and no hassle didn't have to move to another room was able to stay in same room. Pool was kept very clean. Breakfast was fresh. Great location/distance from Rehoboth Beach and the boardwalk and the Tangler shops.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Brittany
"Near outlets"
Stayed here before and will in the future.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Murray Ravitch
"Gasping for breath"
I'm sorry to say that I cannot recommend this hotel, sorry because I recognize that real people work hard here and depend on the good will of their guests. I went to the Delaware Beach to escape sultry DC, but the cool ocean breezes were locked out by windows that are hermetically sealed. Instead of being able to open the windows and breathe fresh air, the windows are sealed shut and the same air is circulated within the hotel: sleep is worse, digestion is worse, hangovers are worse. I had to use AC when it was 55 degrees outside! The cinnamon buns in the morning were good though.
4 night business trip May 26, 2014
Charles D.
"Awsome location"
So close to shopping and the beach
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"A little "hairy" and disappointing"
We had a few issues during our stay. First, we checked in on the Friday night of Memorial Day weekend, and there was only one person working at the desk. We had to wait while he handled call after call and attended to everything for the entire hotel. I don't mind waiting, but it seemed unfair to the employee to leave him by himself on one of the busiest nights of the year! (He was doing a fine job, by the way.) The beds were really uncomfortable, but the main issue we dealt with was the cleanliness. We found the previous occupants clothes behind the bathroom door (including wet swim trunks and dirty underwear) and there was large collection of hair there too. Really gross! Upon further inspection, there was hair in the tub, on the floor -- all over. The next day after the room was cleaned again, there was still hair. I think we just landed a room with a bad maid, and that otherwise our stay would have been fine. The location was great for us - close to Rehobeth, but easy to get away to places like Lewes and Henlopen.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
CB
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that each queen bed got 4 comfy pillows. I was not impressed with the desk personnel. Breakfast was plentiful and the hotel was in a nice area. Room was priced too high.
Other trip May 28, 2014
LTBT
"Procrastination payed off with this hotel!"
I stayed here during memorial day weekend. I only wanted to stay for one night so I lucked out in finding a hotel that will let you do that during a huge holiday weekend. Others required minimum 2-3 nights. Well, this place turned out to be awesome! Only 2-3 miles down the road from all the action on Dewey beach (approx $10 taxi ride to starboard - one way). Getting a taxi did take awhile since this was a very busy weekend, but it wasn't so bad. Our room had a FUNCTIONING fridge (pretty big too) and a microwave and little sink (our own mini kitchen!). The rooms were super clean and suprisingly spacious. Two beds and a couch (for that friend you need to take care of). The folks at the front desk were incredibly friendly and helpful. Definitely gave me lots of tips. And hey, the hotel had free breakfast, which was decent. Who can complain about free food anyway. There was plently of parking. The hotel was pretty quiet. I'm pretty sure my friend and I were the only loud ones there, but we were considerate enough when we were getting back from the bars at night. Lots of families were staying there. Great location - right across the street from the outlets, gym, a cvs, etc. Safe area too. Definitely recommending this place to my friends!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lucy
"Stay with kids"
Great experience. Employees friendly and courteous. Only issue was had a connecting room and could hear the neighbors all night. It was probably the same for them because we had two young kids. Overall would recommend.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Hutch
"Very clean hotel and close to beach and stores"
The hotel and hotel room was very clean. The only thing we didn't like was that this hotel does host lots of children sport tournaments , just like what the other reviews said. So there were lots of children staying there, which made the complimentary breakfast next to impossible to get a seat in the dining room. It was so crowded! But very family friendly and a short drive to the beach. Maybe a stay during the week would be better?
Other trip May 21, 2014
shells
"Spring Get Away"
Hotel was close to outlets and Cape May Ferry. Hotel room was clean, comfortableand had a microwave and refrigerator in room which was nice. The clerk at the desk was very nice and gave a good recommendation for a Seafood restaurant. Breakfast was also plenty and good.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Sue
"Nice stay for a weekend getaway, close to Rehoboth"
Room was clean but both outside trash containers were overflowing both days we stayed. Not a good first impression. Desk clerk initially gave us a room that was still occupied.and had personal belongings in it. Whoops. Thank god the guest wasn't in it at the time. He immediately came to the room, apologized, gave us a new set of keys and walked us to a different unoccupied room. Felt a little uneasy he could make such a mistake.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
"Ok near by the beach"
Ok to stay, I've lost my kids stuffed animals the first day, after housekeeping.... no happy at all.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
PERFECT! The room was very clean, comfortable and the location was GREAT! The first time in Rehobeth Beach and we had a great time. We will definately be back!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Cindy
"Good location, reasonable price"
While the hotel was clean and we had no big complaints it was a great deal older than most Holiday Inn Expresses that I have stayed in. It was very dated and had a musty smell that could be as a result of the beach location but was still unappealing. Overall it was a good value for the proximity to things, but I would likely look elsewhere on my next trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Carla
Room was ok staff was nice., breakfast. was good.how much more do you want me to say
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very Comfortable"
We decided to head to the beach because it was the first nice weekend after a long winter. All the hotels in town were either still closed for the season or booked. We were able to get a room here at the last minute and found it to be very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
"Four star"
Check in made us feel like a VIP. The price beat out the Hampton Inn a lot.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Easy place to stay"
Not fancy, but clean and comfortable with a very attentive staff.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Judith
"hotel convenient to beaches, outlets and rest."
WE had a very good experience from the moment we arrived to the time we left.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"great visit"
Not one complaint... front desk was great and rooms were nice and clean. Located a little far if you were walking to the beach or Rehoboth ave shopping.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
brian
"Great value"
The staff was friendly, the buffet breakfast was outstanding, and the room was huge, clean and comfortable. Not sure what it is like in season, but definitely an excellent choice for the off-season.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Worth the price & close enough to the beach"
This is my second stay at this hotel. We came down around the same time last year and it just fit us perfectly. Close enough to the beach without being in the middle of all the Rehoboth Beach craziness. We've only come down in the off-season to eat & drink at the dogfish head brew pub, so staying in one of the kind-of-grimy-right-on-the-beach hotels isn't a priority for us. This hotel is about a mile walk to the beach and is clean with friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Britt
"Staff very attentive"
It was great, always is. Always my first choice.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Stay during Rehoboth beach Jazz festival"
I thought that the hotel was well maintained, clean and in a good location. The breakfast was a nice touch for beinginning the day.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
J. M
"Comfortable hotel, close to beaches."
Comfortable hotel that is easy access to Rte. 1. Easy to go to Reobeth or Lewes beaches. Also close to the outlets if someone is interested in shopping. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Big D
Good night stay. I would stay there again, very good location.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
pj
"great service"
it was an awesome stay except no Thursday night football cHANNEL
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
streetseer
Fine!
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Very friendly staff and super location to beach"
We had such an enjoyable stay, the staff make you fell like you are part of their family, the room was super clean and oh that breakfast was the BEST ! well you now have a future customer. Thank You !
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Chuck
Nice visit! Breakfast was actually good. We were nervous because of reviews, but to our surprise it was quite satisfying! Good location, driving distance to the beach.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Service good; loyalty points info would be helpful"
Stay was good; booking through hotels.com was good. However, it would have been nice to know that reservations made through the service are not eligible for loyalty points. I may still have used the service, and would have avoided the unpleasant surprise.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Merceda J.
"THOUGHT it was Oceanfront"
The hotel was very clean and modern. I was happy with it, but I was thinking it was an Ocean front property due to the criteria that I searched and it was not. Otherwise all good! Great breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
melissa
"Great place to stay, affordable, perfect location"
The stay was excellent. This was a great hotel and we were so happy to find a nice, reliable hotel chain as opposed to the over priced motels that sit closer to the beach. It is located literally a stones throw away from the outlet malls and about a 5 minute drive to the beach(without traffic it is about 2 minutes). They have a shuttle that you can use that will take you from the hotel directly to the boardwalk/beach area and it runs late into the night. Unfortunately the shuttle is not free but you really have to weigh the benefits of using it, because its either pay for the shuttle or pay for the parking meters. Breakfast was decent, they have pancakes, sausage and eggs, cereal and milk, and bagels. The hotel has plenty of parking and it is free. Breakfast is served from 630am-930am everyday. There is a pool and vending/ice machines on every floor. Our only complaint about the hotel was that the cleaning service took a while to get to our rooms. Multiple times we came back during the late afternoon and our room had yet to be cleaned. However, when it was cleaned the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling whether it be business, family vacation, romantic getaway, etc. There are few hotels in the area that are better.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2013
"Convenient"
My family and I have stayed at this Holiday Inn several times. The rooms are clean and the staff are very nice. We walk out the back and take the bus to the boardwalk and beach. It is also located close to the shopping area. I enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Eddie
The only issue we had with this hotel was the room cleaning. We tried to make sure we were out of the room between 11am and 300pm thinking this is plenty of time to go in and clean the room. However it was not. We stayed 4 nights and our room was never cleaned while we were gone and they always came after 400pm when we were in the room and had nothing else to do so we could not leave because of our 2 year old daughter. I wish they would have had a better cleaning schedule so we did not have to be there when they came by.
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
JB
"Amazing"
Holiday Inn express was extremely accommodating and everyone was amazing and friendly. I happened to get sick from sun poisoning and the staff so how sick I was and was ready to help me. The rooms were clean and I was so impressed with how helpful they were. There is even a nice fish tank in the lobby and free breakfast. Would totally stay there again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"family oriented delight"
Clean facility, friendly staff. Not on the beach but adjacent to bus system for access.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Wilmetleon
"Nice location for the beach"
It was a good stay and we enjoyed that breakfast was included.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013