All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
250 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.7
    2.9
"Family Trip"
Economy hotel with poor overall conditions. Mold growth on the ceiling above the shower and rust on the bottom of the tub floor. Hallways are very narrow and garbage smell in all stairwells. Breakfast was nice and clean.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Jonathon
If not for the proximity to Lax airport, I may not choose to stay there for more than a day
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
"Decent hotel but horrible service!!!"
The worst customer service I've ever experienced! I would never book a hotel through this website again. The manager and his workers were completely disrespectful and instantly categorize my friends as young people trying to "party in his hotel". When he falsely charged my card for all of these expenses he would not even listen to me
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
All okay but too old.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
not bad
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"good for short trips"
Was a little hard to find, but it was a comfortable stay for a decent price. Great location close to everything.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"pretty bad"
about the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Booked a suite so we'd have a pull out bed. The pull out sofa was inoperable. No roll aways. Three adults in king bed because sleeping on the floor was not an option. Room was shabby. It was basically clean. Towels are thin, rag-like. Would not recommend this place.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
Morrow
"Great Service."
Staff was great, very helpful and kind.
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
"Old and Dilapidated"
The quality was poor: dilapidated toilet cover, shower head, and linens. The towels and wash cloths felt like they'd tear apart. We stayed 3 nights and had to beg constantly for clean wash cloths and towels. The second day, they only put ONE clean hand towel in the room and told us they were washing. It was as if they only had one set per room. The microwave didn't work. The ac unit wouldn't turn off. It had to be unplugged.There was a pair of underwear behind the bed when we checked in, suggesting the room hadn't been thoroughly cleaned prior to our check in. The location was great so we held on to that positive. Overall, this hotel needs major repairs and a the owners need to invest more money in it.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Leticia
"Won't return."
Staff was extremely rude. When we asked about breakfast we were told to shut up, by front desk. Stains on linen. AC unit was louder than normal.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
sandy
"Great for short business trips"
Nice stay. I stayed on the 4th floor for the first time, which had tables outside of the window, which was great so that I didn't have to stay in the room the whole time. The only downside is that people use those same tables late at night, I was woken up at 4am by my neighbors who were out there chatting it up. My recommendation to the hotel is to have signs where the tables are that suggest a curfew for talking out there after a certain time, like 11pm or something. Parking is free, rooms are comfortable, and there are a few great eateries nearby. Good for a 1 or 2-night stay, but perhaps not longer.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Beware - Age Restriction for Check in Not Listed"
Hotel staff was not helpful. Prepaid for room no age restriction listed and yet they would not allow someone under 21 to check in. Would not refund prepaid money. Did not offer to help find another hotel for guest. The most unhelpful staff I have ever experienced.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Susanne
"Not recomended"
Hotel was not the quality that we ordinarily stay at and does not well represent the brand. Selected due to nearness to family. Room was quiet, towels were dirty and when asked for additional clean towels it appeared to be a problem. New towels also arrived dirty/stained. When checking out at 6am on Sunday we couldn't find anyone working to get a receipt.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Megan
"a lousy motel"
The room had torn carpets, the tv did not work , the phone did not work, called about tv at 8:00pm no one came until almost 9:30 we had gone to bed and they knock loud wanted to look at tv I said forget it. I had to use my cell phone to contact front desk.I am disabled so I ask for a room near elevator or on 1st floor the man at the counter said neither was available and we were put on 3rd floor in the front along way from the elevator and the room had a step to go in that was 8 inches high and very hard to get in and out.The staff seemed to care less and because of that we will not stay there any more. I have to go to the Kaiser hospital for radiation so I will certainly find somewhere to stay. give a grade of 1to 10 1 being bad I give it 0 a complete waist of money
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Stay away at all costs!"
I've stayed in many hotels throughout the US. This was my first trip to Los Angeles and this hotel experience completely ruined it! First of all, the hotel staff is creepy and just plain rude. They're not helpful and they overcharge you. In fact, the person at the front desk told me they can charge my card anything since I signed a contract (which only states that I agree to the prices and the check-in). Our room continuously got locked out and it was extremely frustrating. Breakfast is dismal. They might as well not even mention it as a feature. Don't plan on using the "pool" cause it is not even big enough to be called a kiddie pool. Our room came with no towels and when we asked, they only gave us 1 towel for a 4 person room. The towel of course is the lowest quality towel I have ever seen. You could literally see through it. The area is extremely dangerous and all the locals we have talked to have told us that we should have avoided the area that this Quality Inn is at. If you do decide to go to this hotel, make sure you keep your receipt as you want to make sure they don't overcharge you. If anything goes wrong, call Quality Inn's national headquarter number (Choice Hotel International). They need to know how poorly this hotel is run and how corrupt and unfair this location is. Avoid at all cost. You really don't want to experience what we have experienced in our 3 night stay here at this hotel!
3 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Will not recommend"
The room was dirty and the wallpaper was coming off. The tub had stains like rust, ugly.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Like this hotel, small and clean"
I like it.....the receptionist was nice. But it was noisy during night.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"too old building."
not bed for 1night but too old and not repaired. so look dirty and not comfortable... so just for 1night only. I think...
1 night trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great for Hollywood visit"
Quiet room off the street. Clean and comfortable. I was a little nervous about some of the negative reviews, but pleasantly surprised. Service was fast and friendly. Breakfast OK. Better than continental. Great location for anything going on in Hollywood.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Ralph Hayes
"Save your money."
Not going back.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Danny
"Hollywood"
Inside nice. Outside needed to be remodeled
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
"Quality Inn LA."
The staff is the best, stop and have a conversation with them. Helpful and wanted us to be comfortable. Quiet and near down town LA. This was our second stay here! Thank You!
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Margaret
"Dirty and Disgusting!"
This hotel was so gross and I would never stay there again. My original post was rejected but I'm not she why. I had greater detail in that one as to how disgusting this place was!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Veronica
"Friendly staff, but dingy, sad rooms"
I've stayed at others in this chain and have always been happy, so was expecting some continuity on quality. Not so much. There isn't any specific incident or anything to cite, customer service was very good at check in and when I had a question about my Choice Privileges account, but the room itself was just yucky. My husband and I stayed with our 2 1/2 year-old son while we were visiting family in the area. We made him spend most of the time on the bed because I didn't trust the floor to be clean enough to walk on let alone let him play. While I appreciated the fridge, there was mold in the feeezer. Lots of it. The beds were clean, and I guess that's the most important thing, but the room just smelled so dingy and felt unclean. Luckily we only stayed one night and weren't in the room a lot. The neighborhood isnt the greatest, but it's not like we were ever planning to walk around beyond the hotel gates. I've stayed in worse LA neighborhoods. One plus is the view from the front balcony on the 4th floor, where there is a perfect view of the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory. The breakfast was so so. Cereal, juices, and make your own waffles were a hit with the kid. If the rooms had some renovations done, it would improve their score hugely. Until then, I doubt I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
kristin
"Too expensive and too dirty"
Start with the plus which is the location. Easy fwy access and 10-15 minutes from many major sites. On the other hand, the room qas not clean. There were stray hairs in my bed which were definitely not mine. Pool area was dirty and covered with spider webs, even though the pool cleaner was there at the same time. Piles of old paint cans were in the driveway jest below the balcony. One of the receptionists was very good, cordial and helpful. The other fellow seemed to be bothered by our presence.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"My stay."
It was a very nice hotel. The only thing that was a little disappointing was that when we go there they had sprayed for ants and the order from the spray was still in the room. Also the bath tub walls had cracks in them and som kind of black spots on the trim. The bathroon sink also look like it had a crack in it. But overall it was a nice stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good place for reasonable price."
Decent place for the price. Within 15-20 minute drive of many Hollywood landmarks and attractions.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
"Place is dirty!"
Ants everywhere! Staff is rude! Stay away! Stay anywhere but here! I checked out of the hotel after 5 hours due to ant infestation!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Will
"Good stay for the price"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bathroom was not very well lit. Room was cleaned well. Ok area if main concern is easy access to major roadways.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Good value in an exspensive city."
Great location and good value for the money. Easy to get to and free parking is a real benefit in Los Angeles. Reception staff were very helpful. Our room was quiet and clean. The hotel shows it's age a bit, but then so do I.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Rene
"Decent room with nice view from 5th floor"
It was short and sweet, stayed in Quality Inn and Suites on a weekend night and we got a good room with a nie distant view of Hollywood Sign on the hill. The room had all basic amenities such as microwave,refrigerator,hair dryer,Tv etc...The breakfast was decent,nothing special...
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Hitesh
Old furniture lamps that did not work . Disgusting coffee maker . Threadbare towels ( only 2 ) gross shower head etc
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
maria
"A regular bed and breakfast."
I was looking for a cheap Hotel in LA for the Utah-UCLA football game and I chose the 40% off (the name of the hotel is revealed after you book it) in the Echo Park area (minutes from Los Angeles Downtown). For the overall price I paid, I am satisfied of my stay: free parking, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. I was looking for a cheap and descent hotel because I spent most of the time away from the hotel. The room was clean (I read most of the reviews posted on expedia and it is a mix of likes and dislikes) and the towels were clean too. Some minus points: the bathtub was clogged, some electrical outlets on one side of a wall were not working and the pool was dirty (so I decided to not to go inside).
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Frenchie5k
"Well priced and dog friendly!"
The price for the room was not awful (although I wish it had been a little cheaper) I had spent all day trying to find a hotel near my apartment in echo park that would allow dogs. This hotel was the only one I could find that was nearby and under $200 a night. The room was great... TV, fridge, microwave. The only downside was that it was hard to get the temperature cool and it was a little muggy. Overall, it was perfect for what we needed.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Rae
"ANTS!!! no shower!!! and no pull out bed !!!!!"
Yikes not to much to say it was mean tho staff not very accommodating ants the whole stay even tho called and they sprayed hidabed a joke chose this place cause said pull out bed also one remote for 2 TVs when asked for a second as they are in differnt rooms were told no :( unbelievable got the noisest room possible overall very disappointing the shower did get fixed after complaining!!! 1 star out of 5 close to freeway tho
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
wr
"Good Value"
The overall comfort was good. The hotel clerk was polite. The bottom of the bathtub had a spot of rust and the wallpaper in the bathroom was lifting from the corner. The furniture was functional but not fancy. There were leftovers in the fridge from the previous guest. The bedding was clean and comfortable. The property is fenced and surveillance cameras are in place for security. Overall this was a good value for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
JV
"Not worth the money"
I can not believe I paid $170 a night for such so called "Quality" Inn which has nothing to do with the word Quality, out dated, dirty, ants in bathroom and over priced. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Wail
"Great value for cost"
Quiet, comfortable, roomy, great service, nice breakfast
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Timko
"Not what expected"
My reservation said I was getting a suite and by the pictures it looked like a suite with jacuzzi but appertly that was a different type of suite. Even after I received my confirmation it had pictures of jacuzzi in suite when I arrived they said that was more pricey and suite did not include that. The room was also not that clean. The breakfest was good.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Noemi
"Good location near Dodger Stadium, Hollywood, etc."
We wanted a hotel at a good location near Dodger Stadium, Hollywood, Griffith Observatory, etc. It was definitely that, but this hotel has probably seen its better days, as many things testified to its age, like our bathroom tub that had rust showing in the bed of the tub and our deadlock was quite difficult to lock. The daily breakfasts were good and the staff was always pleasant.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2014
Bryan and Shannon
"Great Hotel, Location was an issue"
We chose this hotel even after reading the mixed reviews. One person would say they had a great time while the another would say it was terrible. I will add in my unbiased opinion. Our stay was exactly what we needed. It was a motel style room that was more of an apartment than anything. We had a fridge and a microwave which was really nice. The staff was also very nice. The only downside is the location. It was certainly in a shady part of LA. While walking in one direction led to a nicer area, I would not recommend the other direction. Coming from an urban area I knew what to look out for but I would not walk around after dark.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Bad attitude and bugs"
The employee were not friendly and didn't even greet us. The confirmation email I got said I can check in at 2 pm and she said no its after three even after I showed her the email she still insisted no we only check in after 3 pm so I had to return in an hour. The room had ants and mosquitos. The room smelled like cigarettes when it's a non smoking room. Bed was so uncomfortable and had black crumbs on it that we weren't sure what it was. It was not worth it for the price.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
D
"Friendly and good rate for decent rooms"
quick and easy booking, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was just okay, but most are anyway.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Convenient Location!"
They would not let me check in early due to something at the hotel, but this was about the only complaint I had, and technically my check in time was 3 PM which they were able to abide by so I can't really complain. But the hotel location was close to the subway, allowing me quick access downtown, for less than half the price of downtown hotels. The breakfast was about as good as fast food breakfast joints, but it got the job done! The room was clean, and spacious for this type of hotel. The surrounding neighborhood was pretty sketchy and boring to be honest, but I am a seasoned traveler so I didn't mind. Good place to stay if you have lots of plans to see and do things in the city, plus more money to spend elsewhere!
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"decent place for price"
Modest small hotel. Simple and not much by way of amenities, but does the trick. It is a little bit hard to find and to access if coming by foot - it is up an incline but blocked from various views. Crossing the nearby streets by foot can be a little treacherous. Fairly near metro (Vermont/Beverly) that gets you easily to Hollywood and Downtown, but again the walk is a little tricky. Not much in the surrounding neighborhood, but proximate to where I needed to be. Nice front desk people. Decent hot breakfast included. Room doors do not face an interior corridor.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worst Hotel I have ever stayed !!!!"
The hotel was at shady location. Rooms were smelling really bad. Bath Tub was broken. Floor was broken on bathroom. Towels were made two out of one (torn apart). Had to climb 8 steps with all the luggage because 4th floor does not have elevator access.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Viral Munshi
"horrible experience"
Don't stay here, dark rooms, dirty bathrooms, bad "hood"
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Franco
"surprisingly good stay"
Clean room, lots of extra pillows, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion provided. Very good working AC. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker and ironing board. Very clean and refreshing pool, new poolside furniture. NO BUGS! Courteous, friendly, and helpful staff, very good WI FI signal. Excellent complimentary breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, cereal, toast, pastries, coffee, tea, and real fruit juices. Various places on property to sit and relax. Centrally located to all of LA and walking distance to underground metro to get you right to Centre of Hollywood and Universal Studios Tour. Good mixed and eclectic neighbourhood. Right next to Hollywood FWY. Good black out blinds in room.
3 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Pete
"Not recommend"
Worst Quality Inn & Suites. Lobby, elevator dirty. Hotel personnel never took action on the requests.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Near to Down town Los Angeles."
Personal was very helpful with information, very Nice!! Good service.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014