All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Most Memorable Visit ~ Superb Hotel!"
Upon arriving at the Langham after being transported from the hotel shuttle, we checked in to our lovely, quiet room and went to the heated pool area on the rooftop deck. (After a fifteen hour flight, I knew a hot tub would be perfect for me, so this is where I headed.) We had the entire area to ourselves - absolutely Beautiful - stunning architecture, immaculate facilities, gracious staff.... Our room was absolutely lovely, peaceful, quiet, every staff member encountered were genuinely helpful, upbeat and sweet. Food was excellent (extensive morning buffet our favorite) - the first floor lounge offered a rich ambience with lush evening entertainment - a Sade-like lounge singer, accompanied by excellent musicians. Location of the Langham on Peking Rd, HK was also a choice-compelling factor - we were directly near public transportation, and just steps away from the gorgeous harbor area..... The Langham - a perfect choice for my first visit to Hong Kong. ~ Highest Recommendations ~
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"A great quick stay in Hong Kong."
This hotel was a surprise. Amazing comfort and excellent staff
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Brent
"Awesome hotel at a great location."
Fantastic location. Great breakfast buffet. Friendly staff. Good rooms. Truly a great experience.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Jack
"Old world feel with nice amenities"
Lovely, old world feel hotel. The lobby smells great, and it's close to the mall and the boardwalk. The subway entrance is right by the hotel and is cheap and easy to ride but pay attention to the exit because it can be two blocks difference where the exits come out. Check out Hutongs restaurant which is basically next door. The food is great and it has an amazing view of the harbor and the "symphony of light" starts at 8:00 p.m.. (It does have a minimum food charge of 400HK per person if you want a table by the window)
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Next to the subway station (MTR)"
Hotel room is a bit small for size, but it is HK, so it is expected.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Great stay - there's no need to leave the hotel"
I went there for a short break. the room was very clean, the king size bed was exceptionally comfortable. and the overall service was good. my purpose of the trip was to enjoy the hotel since i had already been many times to Hong Kong and didn't feel like doing the shopping rounds. The restaurant food was tasty (loved the Main Street Deli) and the pool and gym facilities were up to my expectations.overall had a great stay.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
A great hotel in terrific location. Guest services were excellent; my only negative critique is the unnecessary attempt to up sell room and executive club- was a bit unbecoming a hotel of this quality.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"great hotel for the couple"
I spent my first night with my girl friend in this hotel and really had a great night. All set-ups are thoughtful and stuffs are great. The location of the hotel is great, too. Right next to the subway station and shopping malls.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Bowen
"Great location in the center of the action"
Wonderful hotel in the old opulent style. Attentive service from the staff. At least on of the attached restaurants offers a 20% discount for guests. Great sightseeing location. Easy walk to the harbor and you can't get closer to shopping if that is your thing. Pool was a nice touch at the end of the day.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Ray
"Great location, fine facility, great service"
I stayed over a short weekend (Thursday to Saturday). This hotel is ideally situated. Easy to get to it and from it to the Airport. just next to the subway station (which is the best way to travel in Hong Kong). Check-in and check-out was fast and pleasant. The hotel has the best (really!!) Chinese restaurant in Hong Kong (make reservation or you may have a problem getting in at your preferred time). The room was very nice and quite, HDTV set and good A/C ( although a bit noisy for my taste). Service was very good and the Wi Fi was included. Two things that are important to me and makes everyone feels like home. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to stay there again next time I find myself in Hong Kong.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Menashe
"Kowloon jewel."
I like this hotel. Good location. It has an unusual feel that I appreciate.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Andy
"Good place to stay"
Good location, value and a wonderful staffs. I have nothing to complain. It's in the middle of down town and a beautiful place.
Other trip May 18, 2013
young
"Dont Stay in a room which has not been redone"
I stayed in an old room on the 13 th floor. The room was dated and humid. Clearly not worth the price. So there is a huge difference between renovated and mon renovated rooms. The latter ones not being up to par.
4 night business trip May 2, 2013
"Excellent Location"
Hotel easily merits a 5 star rating - everything was the highest quality. Service was above what was expected and the room was too
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
JEL
"Fantastic Hong Kong hotel"
The only downside was we had no view. Great location though!!!
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
Ann

"Delightful stopover"
Three Day break on route East. hotel was in a very central position in Kowloon. easy access to Airport shuttle and MTR.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Alan
IL
"Room and corridor smelt of cigarette smoke."
The hotel was great. Conveniently located. A bit of hassle to cross over to the Nathan road side as the underpass can be crowded at times. Beautiful hotel. Staff was friendly. I had a mainland couple cut my queue while checking in and one staff politely informed them. Only bad thing encountered was that our level smelt of cigarette smoke. We could smell it the moment we stepped out of the elevator. All the way to my room. I asked for a non smoking room btw. Even my room smelt of cigarette smoke. I had to call housekeeping to come in and they sprayed the room with air freshener but obviously it doesn't work. Had to bear with the smelly room all the way until our check out 2 nights later. I told the front desk about it but well, what can she do other then apologize. Still a good hotel and might go back.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Reese
"Thumbs up"
Enjoyable stay .
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Lai
"Beautiful hotel"
Very glad I took my mother here to stay when passing through Hong Kong. It was perfect. It is a very beautiful place and the service was truly outstanding, and the pool for a pre-dawn swim was superb.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
madeleine
"Superb !"
This is a beautiful hotel and very high standards demonstrated in all areas. Friendly and warm welcomes from staff in the Club Lounge.. Breakfast was delicious and there was a wonderful selection each morning. Enjoyed our stay very much.
6 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Therese
"Super stay at Langham Hong Kong"
Had an enjoyable time especially for my 2 year son with the nice big king size bed and spacious room to run around especially for Hong Kong.
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Chiang Hai
SG
Excellent housekeeping and tip top cleaniless
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Hui-Li
SG
"Convenient to ferry to HK side"
A popular place that is convenient to all public transportation. Free airport express shuttle from Kowloon station to hotel Marco, which is about a block away. Walk to the central ferry in 5 minutes and for 2 HK dollars and an enjoyable ride to IFC area. Only problem is expensive restaurants in the hotel. But plenty of choices in the malls around for cheaper options.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Doan Trang
"not bad at all"
swimming pool no lifeguard,no service at all , front desk staff service not good enough,no smiling
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
siu mui
we stayed for one night , great location, very fency hotel.. great stay though at the time we stayed ( mid October) was a little pricy
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
ron
"Langham good as always."
As always Langham looked after us . Breakfast had an excellent variety and service was good. Good singers to listen to in the bar of an evening to relax.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
"Hong Kong"
Amazing stay
7 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
"Short business trip"
Was a short 2 Days business trip and hotel was good for the purpose.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Danne
Comfortable, well appointed room and helpful staff
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Siz
"Nicest hotel ever!"
Modern, clean and stylish second to none. Fairmont standard for North American travellers. Definite repeat destination.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Centrally located hotel with good facilities"
A welcoming hotel with a European influence. Very friendly staff made the stay very enjoyable. Very good restaurants. Buffet meals were extensive. Rooms were very well appointed with all the amenities one would need
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel with the service a high point"
A quality and well located hotel , with all the luxury of the best hotels . The first impression on arrival by taxi is quite disappointing but this was dissipated on entry to the foyer and greeting by staff.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
E
"My Hong Kong Holiday"
What an absolute pleasure it was to stay at the Longham Hotel. The staff were absolutely brilliant and soo helpful. The hotel was an absolute delight very well maintained older style building. The restaurants and bar were very nice. Very close to all amenities and public transport which is a must in Hong Kong.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Awesome location to all ferries and shops."
Wonderful experience, Hong Kong is amazing place and this hotel is most convenient.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Traveller
"Luxurious stopover"
Luxurious. Great location. Loved the jazz bar at night. Rooftop swimming pool a great way to relax on stopover. Wonderful buffet breakfasts. A hotel close to old Hong Kong but also very close to designer street, harbour and beautiful shopping malls. Excellent
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
NZ
"Honeymoon start"
Very stylish hotel. Being refurbished so unfortunately no club lounge until September.
4 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Lotta
"Hong Kong Stopover."
The perfect place to stop for our mini holiday break on our return trip to Australia. Splendid hotel and wonderful staff.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Lorraine
"The Langham lifestyle that's rather european"
the hotel is under renovate which means noise is inevitable. not for someone who wants to spend afternoons in hotel. pool & gym are small. it's a super long walk of 12 mins to the MTR physical train itself although MTR Exit is right at door step.
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
SG
"Wonderful service from the moment we arrived"
Wonderful welcome with a rose and a smile made the process of checking in most enjoyable. Facilities and food at the Langham outstanding and the personal service given throughout our stay perfect. Great staff training evident at all levels of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
wiorld travelle
"Luxury"
Great place but a lot renovation going on now noisy.had to move rooms. But they looked after us well once I brought it to there attention. Fantastic in the club room
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
NZ
"Under noisy renovation - avoid till these are completed!"
We didn't know when we booked but the Langham is currently undergoing renovation. On checkin we were told this would mean some noise but only between 9am and 6pm. We arrived round 3.30 and were shown to our room. It was like being next to a building site with jack-hammering going on very close by. We complained and the initial response was that the noise only occurred from 9 to 6. That didn't help given it was mid-afternoon! We asked for a room change and, once it was clear we meant it, were shown one room which was just as noisy, then another on the top floor that had a broken lock and finally one that we were assured was the furthest one from the renovations. It was OK but we needed to wait for a couple of hours until we could move into it. We did get an apology from the manager. Otherwise the stay was good (though the breakfast is ludicrously expensive even for a luxury hotel) and it would probably be fine if you were travelling on business and didn't want to use your room between 9 and 6. The staff are very helpful, especially those on the concierge desk. The place is looking a bit tired, so the renovations are timely. But they are very noisy.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Friendly, thoughtful staff made the difference"
I wasn't too wowed over by The Langham initially, but the staff made it a great stay. All smiles, thoughtfulness and ready to be at your service attitude made this stay a very pleasant one, and this starts the moment you arrive at the lobby. Great furnishings, very comfortable bed and amenities.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Avin
SG
"Why would anyone stay anywhere else in Hong Kong?"
It was great to enjoy the superb quality of everything at the Langham, from our Wedgewood China tea pots to the gorgeous fluffy towels that would go round most people twice! The Club Room benefits were fantastic as were the wonderful staff, with delightful English afternoon teas, free flow champagne and proper evening cocktails. Location wise the hotel is perfectly positioned for just about everything in Kowloon and easy access to Hong Kong Island. Our only disappointment was Hong Kong itself - now atrociously expensive apart from transport costs, mostly very poor bars and restaurants, and with constant pestering from people trying to sell suits, bags and fake watch watches, we were pleased to leave.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
MG
"First time in Hong Kong"
Quality establishment and staff. Conveniently located near MTR and ferries. Service was outstanding and they could not do enough for us.
7 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Made us feel so special"
The floral fragrance of the ginger lily in the foyer was amazing
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Jackie
Excellent staff, wonderful dining in different facilities available. Convenient for all transport facilities: Ferry, Tube, Buses etc...
Other trip May 20, 2015
Billy
"Overrated Hotel"
Unpleasant experience right from the start when was asked to wait for an hour and half for my room when i arrived at the standard check in time at 3pm. Excuse given was room was under cleaning and customer traffic was heavy. i had to personally return the counter repeatedly to check the status of my room. Bad experience.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Simon
"Hong Kong"
Excellent room, didn't realise room didn't come with breakfast. Would have been nice for the fruit bowl to be replenished, as we stayed for 3 nights.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Very helpful and friendly staff - Crystal is exceptional. Great breakfast. Convenient to shopping and metro. Would go back on my next visit to Hong Kong. Close to train from airport as well
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Ideal position for all transport and shopping."
Prior to our arrival, I sent 2 emails requesting a "Quiet" room. I followed this up with a phone call. On arriving at reception, I again mentioned the quiet room. What we ended up with was a room with a noisy aircon unit, and the constant rumble of machinery somewhere out side our window day and night. We were also given a room upgrade which included breakfast. Later, we found that the upgrade amounted to a room with an extra 2 square meters. As per our last stay at the Langham, the hot breakfast option was as bad as last time. Most of the food was either tepid or just cold. Scrambled eggs had the appearance of a soupy mixture. Not light and fluffy like they should be. Bacon was burnt to a crisp. Need I go on. As an international traveller, the breakfast people at the Langham really need to lift their game in a big way. We were not happy. Not sure we will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015