All hotels in Webster, Texas, United States of America
720 W Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX, 77598, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

1 night trip Jul 18, 2013

6 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
DE
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.

"Hotel is OKAY"
05/24/15 slsaage Louisiana
This hotel us okay, but nothing to write home about. The staff was great! The hotel and rooms are clean. It is pet friendly. The location is great. These are all pluses. The minuses- it is pet friendly (barking dogs), some non-smoking rooms smell smoky, and people congregate at the hotel's entry morning and evening to smoke. This one is a thousand times better than their other location in Webster, but still falls short of a recommendation.
"One of the last hotels in the USA with..."
05/20/15 Iceberglb51
Smoking rooms! Besides this the Hotel was clean and the staff was very helpfull... The smoking room could be more clean, but it was all worth it.. Extended Stay America is something I would book at any time again..
"Okay."
04/02/15 Ryan H
Nothing special. Decent rooms, decent price. Hardly a breakfast but coffee was good. We left something in our room though and when we called back about it they said they throw everything away... aka a housekeeper kept it (it wasn't a cheap item). Also concerning was that I twice locked myself out of the room and I got another room key from the front desk without an ID or any questions asked. Good area to walk our little dog around out back though. Good location for restaurants and shopping too but probably would stay somewhere else if ever back in the area.
"Perfect location if you are visiting the Houston Space Center"
03/16/15 Anthony-Susan Washington DC, District of Columbia
Wonderful location directly across from the Space Center, this is no different than any other Extended Stay. You know what you will get, and it's fine as far as that goes. Nothing more, nothing less. Next door is a Starbuck's, across the street is the Space Center. Moreno's Mexican is also across the street, and it's a short drive to Seabrook and the coast.
"Never Again!"
01/20/15 Florence B
I have never felt so unwelcomed as a guest at a place where I was paying to stay. The manager (when she was there, which was seldom) often glared at me as I passed through the lobby. The desk clerks seemed uninformed as to what was going on in the hotel, which was annoying to say the least. One clerk in particular started an argument with my daughter about the date we checked in. The conversation became very heated. When the desk clerk raised her voice, my daughter reciprocated. Shortly after, we were asked to leave the hotel because the clerk felt "intimidated." Housekeeping was no better. At one point, dog poop was left in hallway for almost 3 weeks before it was cleaned up, even after we reported it to the front desk. The response was always "I'm not going to clean it up. They don't pay me enough for that!"
"Decent night"
12/02/14 Lindsey H
The primary reason we stayed here was because of the proximity to the cruise terminal. Our flight was delayed, so we only were in the room itself for about 7 hours. Despite the very late hour, the front desk clerk was very nice and accommodating. I was able to grab breakfast (very sparse, should moreso be called a snack...granola bars, muffins, and a few fruits). I had to run back down to the front desk to get sheets for the pull out sofa. Every other time we`ve stayed at an Extended Day, the beds have been ready. The room was very quiet and clean, but you definitely get what you pay for. The room was tiny and dated, but it served our purposes perfectly. We were even able to check out an hour late. On the way out, the woman at the counter helped me get some hot tea even though breakfast hours were over. Would I stay here again? If it were just for a night or two, I would.
"Great place to stay. Great Manager!!!"
11/21/14 William W Webster, Texas
We have been here for awhile. Love the facility and the manager. She is very good at what she does and takes her job very seriously. She had a resident appreciation get together about 2 weeks ago and it was really nice and a lot of fun. LaDonna was there and we had a lot of fun with her and great conversation. That was very thoughtful of her. I know she has a lot of responsibilities and I commend her for the job she does!!! Job well done....
"Good sleepover"
09/16/14 watermelonprincess Mineola, Texas
We usually stay here on our night before cruise departure in Galveston. Hotel is consistent and we are always happy with it. Front desk people are quick to react to questions and requests. It is an easy on and off from I-45 and just 30 min or less from the RCCL pier. Next door is Zio's Italian food. You can walk from the hotel so that makes it very nice. And the food and wine are always great after a day on the road. And for breakfast, go across the street to La Madeline.
"Warning"
08/19/14 spcltee99
if you are interested in staying here for staff friendly then this is the place. other that that quality feature nothing else makes this place a good place to stay. not the bed,Internet, rooms, or kitchen. the location is by fantastic restaurants but with several option to stay elsewhere why stay at extended stay of America? Warning danger ahead
"Breakfast was a bit sparse, bed hard but overall it was a good visit."
08/10/14 Mary G Austin, Texas
Choose an upper floor. Footsteps early in the morning woke us up. Very early in the morning. The bed was hard but slept ok anyway. Looked at the breakfast and decided to go to Whataburger for a taquito and juice. We were able to walk to a restaurant right across the street and that was nice. The room was clean. Air conditioner worked great. It was near the mall and other activities.