All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5401 Green Park Dr, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.2
    2.6
    2.5
    2.2
"Neighborly Examples"
I love a nice room. I can accept a decent room. I cannot tolerate an unclean room, even if it's extended stay. They should use their neighbors as an example of what a room should look like at those rates.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Only in case of emergency...."
Was forced to stay here due to flight cancellation. It was the only hotel room available. I would NOT choose to stay here, but would be ok if I had to incase of emergency.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Charlotte R.
"I need a cup of coffee"
There was no coffee nor coffee pot in my room.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Jose
"Never go when it snow"
I checked in the room the bathroom and it had a smell and the bathroom was dirty had do do in the toilet the front desk lady had to come and cl an the room for me. The next day no housekeeper came to work it was horrible but I do understand it was bad weather but it was a mess
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very bad stay"
Checked in and about 15 minutes later checked out. Our room was supposed to be non smoking and when I went in to the room it smelled like cigarette. I called front desk to see if they had other rooms but they didn't but they did offer to spray room with febreeze... The room was really dirty and there were stains on bed and on furniture. Decided I wasn't going to deal with that so I checked out... I was told they couldn't give me a refund since I had booked with hotels.com. Very disappointed and unsatisfied.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Not for me"
Microwave did not work. Refrigerator kept making this loud knocking noise which kept me waking me up.You could hear every movement around you and bed was so uncomfortable. The only thing I liked that it was 5 minutes from my job. And the surrounding area was nice. That's it.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
gayla
"Not clean"
We booked this room as a last-minute emergency due to inclement weather. Cleanliness is not a priority and the kitchen area was covered in burn marks and scuffed counters. The shower obviously had not been cleaned, and there were spots and stains on the furniture. Absolutely would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"GREAT hotel"
I loved this hotel,it was very homey and I loved the room setup...the only thing I did not like about the room was that the freezer did not work on the refrigerator
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Erica
"Get what you pay for"
Will never stay again. Manager had the worst attitude.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Jeffery
"Horrible"
Never again, why rent rooms during remodeling? Glue smell, dust everywhere, dirty commode, no water cups, had to unplug fridg., rest assurred I will never stay in any of your hotels again!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
dee
"the maid didnt clean"
We stayed in room 317 on feb6th ...the trashcan had not been emptied and was full of beer can and the tub was full of hair
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Dirty rooms beware"
We didn't know they only clean the rooms once every 7 days. Rooms were filthy and not kept up well. Would not stay there again.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Avoid, much better choices!"
The first room they put me in was not clean or made up! They took 2.5 days to bring dishes and never brought the pots and pans.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Annette
I would have to say very disappointed in this hotel. Almost $100 spend to be very unhappy with my family. Ac barely worked so a hot room, phone didn't work, clock didn't work, tv control didn't work. Money wasted on a room not ready and suitable for a tired family.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"False Advertisement!!"
Unfortunately, I had to change rooms twice due to filth! And the second room was worse than the first. The entire suite was dirty.. including a torn stained sofa bed in BOTH ROOMS! The bathroom tub was stained, with chipped tile. It appeared that dirt, residue, and pure filth resided at this location on a continuous bases. It was a WASTE of money! I will never trust expedia AGAIN!!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
I amatravelingR
"Messed up Room."
The room was nothing like on the Web site. You get half a kitchen not full. The floor was messed up. The hotel didn't look as good as the website.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Dana
They never answered the phone before or during our stay. The sofa bed was not clean. It had dirty linen.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"My Daughter's Graduation"
I would like to start off by saying that the Front Desk Clerks were very friendly and accommodating. Although the room could use some updating and a thorough cleaning, my stay was comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Nadir
"Not good enough to recommended"
Breakfast was terrible, if I have to rate it 0, worst experience in my life
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Tired....."
The whole place just looked tired. It is in dire need of renovation. The room had huge burn spots on the carpet, literally an inch of dust on everything (I dusted just to myself sane) The room had a bad odor, not sure what it was. No remote for the TV. asked repeatedly the first day, they said "we are working on it" .......I never received it. The second day I had to get persistent, and ask again, finally got the remote. Yes we stayed, because their were no rooms to be had anywhere, because of NCAA final four, NASCAR, and Bruce Springsteen concert. No, I will NEVER stay with them again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Bad place for you to stay"
The room as well as maintenance is not as expected, if you are lucky you might get a well cleaned room and if you stay for a week or more also, there wont be any maintenance folks visiting your room for cleaning.
4 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Gokul
"Horribly Disappointed"
When we arrived at the hotel I booked I was informed that my room had flooded and I was sent to the nearest Extended Stay. It was horrible! The clerk was rude, the room smelled, the floor was sticky and the beds were squeaky and uncomfortable. I was very disappointed and I will not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Jennifer Jordan
"Outdated but good location"
Wouldn't say more than 2 days again. rooms old nonsmoking room bath smelled like 4 old cigars . had a room for 6 people but had linens for only for 4. Staff got us what we needed but we have to go to main building to get them. Have only one vending machine again in the main building.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL"
The staff was very unprofessional, I have picture if anyone wants to see the type of hotel this is. Very dirty rooms and trouble staff.
28 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
Hall
"Room"
Our door key quite working, not enough towels and just not clean.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Wrong choice"
All I can say is carpets so dirty in my clean room that I slept on top of the cover. Rusted fixtures. Hallways had a distinct moldy aroma. And to top it off someone had left a dirty Q-tip in the hallway and no one had bothered to remove or vacuum the hallways in quite some time.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Gabriel
"Horrible hotel ---dirty and very poor service"
I checked in late at this hotel. I was given a room in the second building. First off, the building is as the front desk acknowledged, not very nice. The carpets are dirty in the hallways and the place smells like a bad curry restaurant. I got to my room and the linens and towels were in a dirty pile in the middle of the floor. 3 trash bags, pizza boxes, etc as well. I hauled my luggage out to the car and back up to the main building. I was given another room... same building. It had a huge pink spill of something right in the middle of the floor and no hangers. Checked out 2 days later in the morning, Had made two back to back reservations. Checked in that night and was supposed to get a King Studio instead of the little Queen room I had checked out of that morning. The desk staff had extended my Queen room and cancelled my King. They wanted me to stay in the Queen for 2 days, then give me a King. After some very unhappy discussions, they finally freed up a King... it had two people, that didn't appear to be normal cleaning staff cleaning the room. I had to wait 30 minutes for the room and was late for my dinner. When I did get into the room it was still dirty, had not a single hanger (the hotel is out of hangers... had to buy my own at CVS). All in all... a horrible experience.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"NEGATIVE NOT RECOMMENDED"
The main lobby was in the main building which was clean, at least the lobby but then the receptionist suggested our room is in the second building and once we entered the second building it was a unhealthy. Stains on carpet, hair on bathroom floor, toilet seat full of stains, bugs and ants strolling on the counter tables, cabinets scratched and broken. I called hotels.com and checked out the very next day. It was the worst experience ever....
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Sandeep Sidhu
Building wasn't connected two seperate buildings parking wasn't convenient to the actual door to get in the building..but the serive was good
3 night trip Jan 12, 2014
tim
"BAD"
GROSS! STAY AWAY!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
ADW
"Hotel within a few miles of DFW"
Room was dirty, hallways were dirty, bed sheets wetter yellow and one of the bathrooms toilets was clogged. Overall very poor unkept room. Room needed maintenance as well. Part of carpet was pulled back, central air was dirty and partially broken. I'm not a perfectionist, I travel a lot and know what a decent room should look like.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"You Get what you pay for."
The hotel was okay, but as always you get what you pay for. I stayed here during the ice storm we recently had in Texas. The sink in the kitchen area was clogged and my toilet clogged at the worst time. I called the front desk to ask for a plunger, but they told me since it was at night they could not send anyone to my room and I had to come to the desk(which was in another building to get it). Luckily I found one near the over crowded and stink trash room and did not have to go out in the cold to get one. The room was clean on arrival, amenities were very basic, and the quality of the guest services was so so. The heat was great and also the hot shower, but that is it. I would not stay at this location again.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
Glad it is over
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
The room(s) were not clean. We checked into the first room and noticed that the floors had not been cleaned, the sink and the toilet had not even been wiped down since the prior guest. I turned back the bedding to make sure that the sheets were clean and found mouse droppings. I called the front desk right away and they said they would call me back in a few minutes. I waited for over 30 minutes, called back and they said it would be an hour before they could help us. We went back to the front desk with all our luggage and stated that was unacceptable! They put us in another room in a different building and although the sheets were clean, the toilet, the floor, the sink and shower were in even worse shape than the last room. I noticed a bottle of cleaning fluid was left in the room so I cleaned the toilet, sink and the shower/bathroom floor myself. It was so late and icy that we really had no choice than to stay here. I highly recommend that you stay at another hotel. Given that both rooms were filthy, I believe this must be their standard. I didn't expect it to be new and fancy, however I really did expect it to be somewhat clean.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
SG
"Will be back!"
Can't beat the price or the location! Having a full kitchen was a definite plus. Not the newest or most comfortable beds, but had everything we needed!
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Brandi
"Don't stay here"
Just plain bad!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Ben
"Avoid if you can"
This hotel was pretty much aweful. I started when I had to interrupt the lady at the desk from her smoke break which she was not happy about and made that very clear. Then I get to my room and open the door to see that somebody is already in there. Luckily nobody was in there(just saw there stuff) so we left and got a different room. Then my key card would not work so ha to go back down to the front desk. All the while the lady at the front desk was very unpleasant. Also the rooms were rundown and dirty. Our show had some kind of orange stain on it. The fridge made an aweful noise about every hour. And the tv did not have a remote. All said and done it was a bad experience and I will not be staying here ever again.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Ben
"Hotel not far from Dallas Love Field"
The hotel was okay. I had a king size bed that slept very well. There was also a sofa sleeper in the room and a recliner. I think the room would have been better had the bedroom been separate from the sitting area. Also, the bathroom was very small and there was rust around the drain of the bathtub. Other than that, however, everything was fine.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Ric
"not bad for the price."
Good price for what you get. A little run down but still decent. I would recommend.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
Adolph
"Quick trip"
Great place stay. It felt a lot like we rented an apartment for the night. Seriously-- the size was incredible. The bed was also huge. I'm not used to having that much space in any hotel. The staff were very polite and accommodating to ours needs. Breakfast was limited but plentiful. I liked that they left the breakfast out a bit past 9 for the late comers. If I plan to stay for a longer time (like a week), this place would be perfect.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Surprised and Disappointed"
I have previously stayed in Extended Stay America hotels before so I was surprised and disappointed to see one so out dated and unclean especially one located within a corporate center area. The bathroom was terribly dirty with moldy grout around the tub and the floors were disgusting. The furniture was dated looking and the kitchenette cabinets were in bad condition. The most surprising part was that the hotel did not provide housekeeping services as part of the normal stay. We actually hadd to ask for and go pick up from the front staff a roll of toilet paper. The rate was great so I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
SGM
"Nice location, horrible housekeeping."
The Hallway and room were dirty and the lock on the door needed repaired.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
When I checked into the hotel they put me in a room that was not made up and old food everywhere...then they put me into another room and the same thing but without the old food. This also happened with my associate the same morning.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Lynn
"Good to stay"
Stayed here for 3 weeks. Location is not that bad as hotel provided a shuttle service to my office. Staff was extremely helpful. For rooms my rating would be between 3.5 & 4. Since staff members were extremely helpful, my overall rating would be 4.
5 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
V Singh
"Noisy and substandard"
There was a conference going on in the area so I took this reservation under duress. The hotel was very noisy....doors slamming at all hours of the night, trash in the hallways, the bathtub looks like the plumbing is about to fall out of the bottom of it, extremely noisy air conditioner.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Very good confortable stay for family of 4 adults"
Very good confortable stay for family of 4 adults and 2 kids...spacious with kitchen
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Hotel itself was ok. Bathroom had rust in tub and toilet. Chose because had kitchen, but never used because poor quality of pots, pans, and stove. Would not visit again.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"nice location and distance to attractions"
we had a good stay and the room was very large with 2 full size beds and a sofa bed. I had no problems with the room outside of the front desk taking their about getting our toilet unstopped... or having to walk to another building for clean towles and buckets of ice, or having dirty dishes in the diswasher. the room itself was nice.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Tanya
"Only for a one night stay."
I booked 2 room in this hotel and this is what we found: *I found old clothes from a previous guest under the sofa, old paperwork underneath the beds. *Bathroom#1 had old soap scum still on the walls. *Bathroom#2 had the entire toilet full of urine inside and outside. *Carpet needs attention. *Breakfast was an imaginary thing.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Texas
"work remote from the hotel room"
the room was ok. a little wear and tear (ie some water damage in the ceiling and some tile in the bathroom had minor uplift). the refridgerator worked fine. I used my laptop to vpn-connect to the normal office all week over the free wifi. did not have any problems doing remote work, or voip conference calls.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
kirk
"Experienced travelers insight"
I appreciated the management team. My room was too far away from the main floor. The room had an aroma unfamiliar to me. The accommodations were very good. The location was excellent.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2013