All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6800 Main Street, Houston, TX, 77030, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Parking"
I was disappointed to find out after I got to the hotel that I had to pay $8.00 a night just to park my car. I went out to dinner, returned to the hotel and couldn't find a place to park. The lot was full. I had to get the hotel manager to help me find a spot to park. I wound up parking my car along a curb. Not very happy about that.
Dennis
"Wyndham HMC"
I got a great deal through hotels.com and it was close to a funeral I had to attend. Nothing fancy but nice hotel and the beds were very comfortable. Great park in the medical center and close to the hwy.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Aaron
Wonderful staff! Walking distance from MD Anderson Mays Clinic. Shuttles to and from all Medical center hospitals. Very comfortable rooms. Extremely clean!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great location for area hospitals."
Everything was great except for the lady who checked us in. Rude doesn't even begin to describe her.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Two men at the front desk argued over who should check me in for my stay. It was extremely awkward and nonprofessional.
"Pay for parking????"
The stay was nice. The only complaint we had was with the parking - being charged $8 a day on top of a higher priced room was not a good thing. After including the cost of parking, and comparing area hotels, we found that we would have had a reduced cost by staying at the Hampton Inn Suites, and this would include the parking and gas to travel back and forth.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Ernie
Facilities were convenient, staff pleasant and our suite was comfortable.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Lorraine
"Short stay"
Short biz trip to TX Hotel was functional, nothing special. Heat wasn't working properly. Very nice staff.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
This hotel was close to where we needed to be. My only complaint was having to pay for breakfast. As much as I paid for the room breakfast should have been free and parking.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Billy
"Great location if visiting the medical center"
Great stay, very clean, will stay here again when going to MD Anderson
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great hotel, especially at the discounted rate."
Excellent hotel with very friendly and attentive staff. Great parking available with reasonable rate.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Marita
Love the hotel. Bed was very comfortable. The only disappointment had was that I didn'thave a frig Iin my room. The parking lot was dark not enough lighting.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Marietta
"It could have been better"
The location, of course, was great! I had a family member in the Methodist Hospital. My disappointment was that the vending machine on my floor was out of order and I had to go down to front desk to purchase a soda. The sink in my room did not drain. Yukky! This was almost nauseating. The air conditioning unit was loud.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Phyllis
"Great Rest"
The stay was for an annual check up at MD Anderson. The hotel is near the hospital with a shuttle to take you there. I highly recommend the hotel. Three years ago the family stayed there when I had surgery. The room we were in had a kitchen with a separate sitting area from the bedroom. That made it comfortable for those who wanted to sleep and for others who wanted to stay up for a while.There's also eating places in walking distance. It makes it easy for those who don't want to leave the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
betty
Very nice hotel. The dining room service was very very slow and unorganized. I did not like that we had to pay for parking. But the desk staff was very friendly. The room was clean and the location was perfect.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Good experience at the Wyndham. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great location but a little noisy"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were not friendly but they did their job. Not too many amenities but the location was great for what I needed and the price was acceptable. The walls are a bit thin or I had very noisy neighbors both night.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Self-park a plus for me."
Easy in and out with self-parking a plus for me. Very comfortable bed, great location in Houston's Medical Center.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Vicki
"The un-Wyndham!"
This Wyndham is atypical for this brand. It's closer to a Days Inn or Best Western, lacking the charm and sophistication of this retail chain. Apart from the comfortable beds, everything else about this hotel is a 2 1/2 star! It's only appeal is its location.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Medical Center visit"
Hotel staff was genuinely friendly and accommodating. The area shuttle service was excellent!
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Lloyd
The hotel is close to the medical center with clean rooms, comfortable beds, and old bathrooms.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"great"
great
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good experience"
My room was clean and very comfortable, but I would have liked to have had a microwave in there for the amount I paid. Also no complimentary breakfast? Value for money could be improved. However, the housekeeping service was prompt and courteous. Also the free shuttle helped me a lot! Location is convenient for visiting the Texas Medical Center, eating places nearby. Overall nice experience.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Overnight stay"
I had a class at TWU, which is across the street. I was pleased as the shuttle took me to my class on time. Thank you!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
11october
"Peaceful night sleep"
Had to come down the night before an early surgery appointment and was great the hospital was just down the block and gave my Mom a peaceful night sleep before the BIG day ahead. New hip and all is great! Will stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Sheila
"Medical visit"
Staff was very accommodating. Rooms newly renovated, suites very comfortable. The medical center only a short shuttle ride away.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Compassionate kind staff"
Great hotel will be staying here on my next three trips. Came in for my sons surgery the shuttle took me to the hospital. Staff was very friendly, compassionate and understanding. Lunch is not served on the weekend but great reasonable restaurants and cafes near by. Walgreens is literally around the corner, rates were much cheaper on hotels . Com then any other site.
4 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Couldn't resist the great special price"
Being self-employed and traveling a lot, I usually don't stay at such a nice hotel. But the price was so good I decided to treat myself. Very nice indeed.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great location, so so amenities"
I've stayed here several times. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the medical center, although they also have a shuttle. Also easy walking distance to the Metro rail. The rooms are nice and most have a nice view of the medical center. I thought the bar and restaurant were pretty mediocre. The staff was in General very helpful. So just don't expect a great dinner or nice micro beer here, you are paying for location.
"Close to med center"
Carpet was wet in the room. Not enough parking. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Close to Texas Children's Hospital"
Very friendly staff. Had issue with heating the room, but was quickly fixed.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Convenient and very good"
We had an appointment at the medical center and the hotel was convenient offered shuttle service on demand and was a good price.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Perry
"awesome"
great hotel
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Fantastic Family Friendly Hotel"
The hotel was clean, spacious, and family friendly. The service was some of the best we have had! Connie at the front desk and the shuttle drivers were helpful, knowledgable, and kind. Museums were less than 10 minutes away and the shuttle service made getting to them a breeze. We will be staying at the Wyndham again on our next visit.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Hotel of Hotels"
Hotel is excellent. Had problems the first evening with heating unit, it wasn't working properly but it was fixed the next morning. Staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. We were there to visit my uncle at MD Anderson Hospital. The gentlemen who shuttled us there and back are excellent. It's amazing how they were able to address everyone by name. When we come back to visit my uncle, we will stay at the hotel again.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Mary Ellen
Pretty good. Some miscommunication between the front desk and shuttle service.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Will stay here again
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
At dinner they don't write down the order. I ordered baked potatoe and got soup. The steak was terrible. The next night i ordered the club sandwich with a dinner salad. it was aweful!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Close to Texas Med Center"
This was a shot in the dark on the Expedia Hotel website. I like the Wyndham brand. Before the rodeo gets to the area, but my standard hotel was sold out. Wyndham was a great hotel. No issues with checkin, the room, checkout, or anything other than staff in the restaurant needs to address me as Ma'am, Miss, or another term other than Mom. I am not related to you and please address me as a customer as such.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice hotel that's close to medical center in Houst"
Easy to get where we were going and all the comforts.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Overpriced room and breakfast. Breakfast should have been complementary considering the high price of the room. Will not return. Breakfast staff were loud.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Houston Trip"
This hotel in conveniently located near all the major hospitals with shuttle service available. The hotel is located in an area of high homeless population, so be prepared to be solicited for cigarettes, cash, and so on if you venture out for a walk. The walls of the rooms are paper thin and I had loud neighbors that continued to talk until late in the evening. The hotel restaurant was convenient, but its menu was very limited. This hotel was okay, but I would probably choose different lodging accommodations in the future.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great hotel for medical appointments"
Great location for medical appointments-friendly staff and clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Deborah
"Worst hotel experience"
We stayed at this hotel for our winter vacation, and except the check in, everything else went wrong. They cleaned the room first day but forgot the toiletries , and when we complained to the front desk, they rudely reminded us that may be we made a mistake. Next day they did not clean the room at all, and when we complained they rudely mentioned that we can back to the room too early, and after cleaning the room, staff did not leave any towels. When I complained and said that I will like to checkout early, rather than paying attention to the complaint , they said since the hotel was booked through the Expedia, they did not want to hear any complaints. So thanks Expedia giving us a bad hotel, with rude staff and, terrible administration. For yor information, I will never stay in another Wyndham property. Liaqat
liaqat
"Below par"
I had to change rooms because my stay was longer than anticipated. I was with a friend who was being treated at MD Anderson. The second room reeked with cigarette smoke. I was given another smoke free room. When I got back to my room late the next day I could tell the room had not been cleaned. The bed was not made, etc. I took the shuttle back and forth to MD Anderson daily and it wasn't until the last day that I was told I could call the hotel and request the shuttle. I spent a lot of time just waiting for the shuttle to come at the appointed time.
3 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Julia
Great hotel close to NRG stadium, Galleria Mall and medical centers
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close to Hermann Park and Museum District"
Staff were friendly and accommodating. Room was a little small, but overall nice and bed was comfortable. However, bathroom was not clean. Biggest disappointment was breakfast. It was expensive and food was marginal. For $15 should at least get free juice.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel close to NRG stadium."
Nice place to stay in a reasonable distance away from the stadium. Only complaint is that the elevators were always busy, and you could only take the stairs down and not up.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Clean, comfortable and quiet"
Good location near the hospitals. Not much very close by for dining options. Parking is not free. Be prepared to pay a little extra for parking. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Lee
"Nice hotel close to stadium."
The hotel took us by bus to the stadium and it was close enough for us to walk back. Didn't have to worry about parking. The hotel was great. Very comfortable and quiet.