All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7902 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74136, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice hotel. Staff friendly. Location to museums and other sites very good.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Amazing!!!"
Everyone was sweet and fast and got the job done very well. The rooms were beautiful and price was amazing!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
tiffani
"Good stay, no fidge, bar closed"
Location was right across the street from oral Roberts university. About a mile from a casino (not the Hard Rock). Staff was great, rooms were nice but we didn't have a fridge in the room even though there was a spot clearly for the fridge. Also the bar was not open on a Saturday night.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Did NOT get what we paid for !!!"
The main problem was we paid EXTRA to ensure a King size bed and when we arrived in our room there were 2 full beds. When we called guest services from the room we were told there were no King beds available. At that time the parking lot was nearly empty. A free breakfast was offered in exchange to make it right, so tired from a long day of travel, we took it. The vouchers would be left at the desk, which they were not. Luckily, the morning person at the front desk believed us and gave them anyway. Breakfast was average. Waiter was very nice. Room was clean. Maintenance needed to visit (ex. robe hook falling off the bathroom door, chipped cabinetry, etc.) We will NOT use this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Staycation with family for Labor Day"
Friendly staff, specifically, on check-in with my dog, i was told that the fee was 50.00, but when i mentioned that the Expedia site did not show any fees, the front desk clerk waived it. That is the hallmark of good customer service. The hotel is one of the nicest I have every stayed in, and the staff were all very friendly. I would tell all my friends to stay there.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Maintence"
The only problem was fire alarm kept going off the same time everyday, that is when I was sleeping, then I had to walk 7 flights of stairs down, very frustrating
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Calinoia
Very nice and helpful staff. Clean rooms and hallways. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jon
Room was very nice, bed was real comfy. Would highly recommend
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Ira
Great Hotel, Great Location
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Excellent hotel, clean, professional staff, courteous....
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
The room temp was very cool as we like it to be. Tried to call down to room service but neither phone worked. The bathroom had no washcloths
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
marcy
"check their amenities before you stay"
Had all kinds of issues with their wifi. TV quality and channel availability was disappointing. Staff not even remotely helpful with my issues. I'd stay somewhere else if I were you.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Reasonable, clean, professional & helpful staff.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Crown Plaza - Tulsa/Southern Hills"
When we were at the airport getting ready to depart for Tulsa, we read reviews on this Crown Plaza Hotel. Many of them were not encouraging or flattering at all. However, it was the last minute, there were two conventions in town over the weekend, and no other availability in the area we needed. We were pleasantly surprised, even with the motorcycle convention, and this hotel housed a large number of conventioneers (and their bikes). The air conditioner worked very well, our room was clean, and except for the motorcycles coming and going in the front of the hotel, we were quite satisfied. The hotel appears to be an older property, needs new carpeting throughout, but the beds were comfortable, we had plenty of linens/towels, and it was clean.
Sandy
Nice hotel right across street from Oral Roberts University. Rooms were clean. Disappointing that individual rooms did not have small refrigerators in room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Wanted a king bed did not get it
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"close to ORU"
Multi- level hotel, 1 of 3 elevators working. staff indicated we could use service elevator which alleviated 5 minute waits.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Not terrible place"
Stayed here for the weekend for my sister's wedding. The hotel room itself was nice and the bed was comfortable. But the walls were paper-thin and I could here the noisy neighbors as if they were in my own room. Also, the elevators went out Saturday night, and they had two options: the stairs or the service elevator (of which there was only one). Breakfast was alright, but the servers were not especially attentive, and we had to repeatedly ask them for things that they should have just brought us.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Matt M
"Think twice"
Front desk - charming and helpful. Elevators-not operating. Hallways - only thing missing were broken bottles and hookers. Walls - paper thin: not interested in neighbors bowel habits. Room was clean.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
I had no bath towels in the room and of course I did not notice this until I stepped out of the shower. The bathroom sink drain would not stay open until I was able to wedge it open. The girl at the desk was very nice and helpful when I arrived and found that my reservation had been entered for the wrong date. She assisted me with getting it corrected.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
There was no refrigerator. Elevators seem very slow. Room was nice.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
I liked the hotel and location. The front desk was somewhat friendly but could felt they were a little standoff-ish. The free shuttle to the River Spirit Casino was nice and the overall experience was very good.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
munchbug
Second year to stay here for the Mid America Ford and Shelby meet. Great place to stay and great place to pack a classic car and not have to worry about the safety of it!!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
65 mustang
"Hot & stuffy vs. Great Location"
I have stayed at the Crown Plaza several times in the past, and have always enjoyed my stay. This time was a totally different story. It was incredibly hot and stuff. I couldn't stay in my hotel room without sweating. I called the front desk and requested a fan be brought up because the air conditioner would not cool the room even though it ran the entire three days I was there and never shut off. They brought the fan, but I do not believe anyone ever checked the air conditioner the whole time I was there. I believe the hotel is under new management. Hopefully they will figure things out and resume the quality of years past.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Hot Mama
"Wedding"
I rented eight rooms and provided the front desk with the names for each room. One of the rooms was given to a family member of a party on the list. That family member was not on the list. Consequently, an unrelated party to those previously mentioned, who was on the list did not receive a room.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Doug Brinsfield
I reserved 8 rooms in my name and gave the hotel the list of names for each room. The hotel gave one room to a person who was not on the list and therefore one person did not get the room I reserved.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Douglas Brinsfield
Overall the hotel was good. My suggestion would be to work on customer service attitudes at the front desk (it was the night shift when I was there) and having enough staff to accommodate the demand (restaurant didn't have enough waitstaff).
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Great place! This is a great hotel and definitely will stay.
Other trip May 20, 2014
i booked my stay thru a third party and was still billed by the hotel. Upon checkout, I was told my receipt would be available from the booking agent. My credit t card was still debited. Please review and inform me of your findings.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
leroy hill
"Reason for 4 instead of 5"
Nice hotel, very friendly service. The rooms are super clean and beds are super comfortable. The reason I gave overall 4 and condition 3 was because cable in hotel barely works. I think I could pick up about 5 channels, none of which being children's channel (I brought my granddaughter). My parents also stayed and said the same thing. The breakfast buffet cost $15 and was not even the quality of a free breakfast. It was terrible. They tried to charge my 11 month granddaughter for her two bites off of the bar, but quickly resolved this. Also the air conditioner was not very cold. Could be a five rating if management would just take care of some minor details.
mep
"Close to the college"
Our stay was okay. We booked a handicapped queen suite which was suppose to be next to my daughter's room so that I could help with my grand baby. We were on the 3rd floor in a handicapped king room and she was on the 6th floor! The girl at the desk said she could not put us next to each other. If this is the case, why was I told we could be in adjoining rooms. I made these reservations in January and visited in May! Very disappointed in the handling of our situation. The room was clean and the location was great. Probably will not stay here again.
Charlotte
"Lack of towels"
We had 4 people in the room with only 2 sets of towels. I told the housekeeping staff on the floor and they gave me bath towels and hand towes and no wash cloths. The exercise room was the best that I've seen in a hotel.
"Excellent Hotel"
Nice, clean, friendly staff. Definitely would stay here again. Nice indoor pool and gym. The staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant prices were kind of high though.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Jamie
Toilet came on during the night, sink was clogged, and walls were paper thin.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"My visit"
It was great. Very clean and staff was very polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Walking distance to Mabee Center"
Room very clean and comfortable
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Sherry
"Close to ORU/spending time with granddaughter"
We really like the hotel. At 2am we were awakened with the announcement to evacuate the hotel because there was an emergency. Of course, we followed the instructions only to learn, the emergency was a mistake. This will be memorable, but we enjoyed our stay and will probably stay there again. The place was very clean other than some of the carpeting was not.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Batbara /Charles
"Great hotel! Close to everything we needed."
The staff was excellent! Very friendly and helpful! I would recommend it to my friends!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Define
"A Little Noisy"
The room I was in was great except the buildings design allows every noise in the lobby to sound like it is coming from the next room. Something about the metal roof and the 5th floor causes a megaphone effect. The conversations and partying in the lobby was really loud. The hotel was great other than the noise in this room
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
WD Smith
"Great for business travellers"
Nice hotel. Very well maintained
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
A/C was not working very well. but overall good stay
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Very nice hotel. Location is wonderful
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great hotel!"
This is a great hotel. Love the location. My only complaint is it was a little noisy for the amount of people staying there.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Christy
"Okay hotel"
Not the best experience. Not comfortable beds, the hair dryer didn't work, called service desk and said they would send one. Waited and nothing showed up.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Mwa
Hotel was nice and clean except for a dirty wash cloth left behind by cleaning service! Overall a really nice hotel. We enjoyed out stay!
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, near medical facilities"
Everything was great except that we were very tired when we arrived and decided to splurge on room service. When it arrived there was only 1 set of tableware for the two of us and the food was not very good. The soup was obviously old, and may have been from a can.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
laura
"Great conference rooms"
Stayed for conference. Location is close to entertainment, grocery, and eats
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Freddy
Not any problems. Great stay for price.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Very nice motel great value"
Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Very nice.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013