All hotels in Plattsburgh, New York, United States of America
412 State Route 3, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Great pool
    Clean
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Breakfast is average
"excellent stay"
Rooms were super clean. I called front desk to ask for a rollaway cot. I had just finished phone call and literally 20 seconds later, no kidding, the knock at the door with the cot ! Amazing. We were very happy with our stay. They assisted me with locating my priority rewards number and the continental free breakfast was fresh and enough of a variety of Pastries, bagels toast, fruit cereal, etc.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are happy to hear that your rollaway bed arrived to your room quickly! Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great place, awesome pool!"
The staff and the hotel was great! The room was clean and new. The pool was awesome! Larger then most (laps were a pleasure), not overly hot or chlorinated, and the pool area did not have that heavy humid feel.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are glad to hear you enjoyed swimming in our pool. Thank you for mentioning out hotel staff, we look forward to sharing your feedback with them.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Easy travel to parc safari and montreal"
Quiet, comfortable. Fitness center clean and more up to date. Pool was large and clean. Would stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for leaving a review. We hope to see you again!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"totally fine hotel"
Totally fine. stayed there for my daughter's Camp Visiting Weekend. Clean, fine. My only complaint would be their use of Styrofoam plates and bowls at the free breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for writing a review, we will share your feedback with our management team. We are glad that you chose the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
jen R
"Ok exept driveway location and coffee"
Hotels in general need to provide better coffee. The driveway location is in between traffic lights for several shopping centers and highway entry and exit ramps. THis makes it impossible to turn left out of the drive. Otherwise, it was nicely redone since our last stay several years ago.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We apologize for any inconveniences while entering or exiting our location. Also we are very sorry if you did not enjoy our coffee, we will share this feedback with our management team. Thank you for mentioning our renovation!
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"ah ok"
The hotel was very clean. It lacks a breakfast and you only get coffee a short time in the a.m. I had to ask for more coffee and sugar all the time. our stay was for three nights and we left after two because it was just ok. The staff is pleasant but not to willing to go out of there way for you. It truly is not bad just not what I have learned to love at a Holiday Inn.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for your feedback, it is always appreciated and used to better our service. Our hotel does offer continental breakfast daily, and I apologize for any inconveniences.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Dotty
"A great hotel"
Very clean, very quiet, the breakfast was way beyond my expectations. I will definitely go back!
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast! Thank you for the review.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2013
"Very nice hotel if you need to stay in Plattsburgh"
We had a very nice, comfortable stay. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The room was upscale, with comfy pillows. We took a chance and tried the restaurant for dinner. The food was surprisingly good and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh! We are glad to hear that your found your stay confortable and very nice.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Convenience and affordability without sacrifice"
The hotel was well equiped with a lounge, dinning area, and pool. The rooms were clean and in good repair. I was close to my appoinment at the airforce industrial park and slept well the night before. For the price and area it was more than I expected.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Keith
Extremely happy with my visit to the Plattsburgh holiday inn. I would recommend this hotel to others. Good job!
Business trip Mar 26, 2013
Liz

"Hotel is close to beach and shopping!"
Great place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to crash for the night in between activities like sight seeing, amazing shopping or going to the near by beach. Not great if you are looking for a newer hotel, could smell smoke in the room. If you are looking for a hotel that can also be vacation this is not it.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
D
"Good price but old hotel."
The beds are comfortable, the staff are friendly and the hotel is very close the highway so it is a good stopover. The downside is that the building is old, and smells like it used to allow smokers and also you can hear trucks going by. I've had much better experiences staying at newer Holiday Inns.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Great say and confortable beds Would recommend Free breakfast is great As well Nice pool
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"One of the best hotels in Plattsburg"
Pleasant bar and restaurant...played darts and pool...hot tub clean and pool as well. Bed was comfortable and room clean...slight smell of cigarette...
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
A little out dated but super clean and accommodating staff. Hotel and grounds were clean which was something important to me. The room was spacious and the beds were comfy. It was well worth the price and super close all the shopping stores.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kari
"To close to the Highway"
Did not sleep all night because of the noisy traffic out side the room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Karl
"Nice clean hotel"
We arrived around 8:45pm on a Friday night and the kitchen was about to close which was too bad as we were pretty tired and didn't want to leave to find a restaurant but otherwise we were happy with this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Overall clean, staff friendly. Despite some complaints in the reviews about breakfast, not bad at all.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
DK
"Plattsburg getaway"
I had a very pleasant stay and was overall very happy with all services. The only downfall would have been, I would have like to see a breakfast buffet available.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Clean is key"
Stayed overnight to do a little shopping. Stay was excellent, especially employee courtesy but most importantly cleanliness. Very satisfied!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Giovanni
"would stay again"
Clean,large room, friendly staff and great service- only inconvenience was there were no extra pillows or blankets in room.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Bruce
"Overnight befor going to the airport"
Stayed here one night before catching a flight to Florida. Choose it mainly because it had a large heated pool which I could easily do laps in. Plenty of food and shopping close by. Not very recent but all the basics there. A 10-minute drive to the airport.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
The people is really kind, nice and helpfull I really recommend this place
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
nestor
"Convenient location"
Nice, clean accommodations. Super friendly staff. The connecting doors in the rooms are paper thin; it was like we were sharing a room with the family next door.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Loved it. We had a great time, especially the pool.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Maria
Vert good, but miss towall at the pool.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Massey
"Good location right off the highway."
Room was clean, service was ok. I will definitely stay there again if I'm travelling through Plattsburgh.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great hotel for shopping"
Went for a shopping weekend in Plattsburg. Great hotel, clean quiet and close to shopping.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping."
Stayed 2 nights. Room with king size bed which was very comfortable. Spacious and very clean room. Been there before many times and never been disappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great location within Plattsburgh."
This is my second visit to this hotel and I would return. The only negative and it is not any fault of the hotel is the rude Quebec guests.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for taking your time to write a review.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great stafff!"
We were very please! Stafff accommodate us till 2 p, since our flight got delayed 3 times! Room was very clean and comfy! Just for the breastfast, there wasnt alot of choice. No egges no hams.. But overall we were happy!
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be great.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
minh
"Best service, best stay."
Our stay at holiday inn was very good, when we first got to the room that we had reserved; there was a slight problem, my wife and i noticed there was a door connecting to the other neighbor room and they had a child that was yelling and crying which we could hear. So we picked up the phone and contacted the main office; with no hassle they moved us to a more quiet room, the staff was so nice and put thereself in our shoes. I would go back anytime !
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
tommy audette
"Very nice stay!!!"
Stayed for 3 days.Everything was excellent!!!The staff was very friendly.Will come back again!!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Moli
"Shopping weekend"
I was very dissappointed in the service of the hotel. There was only 2 buggy's at a hotel with over 400 guests. That is not acceptable. The Continental breakfast was not even close to a continental breakfast. When I asked for an apple at 9:30am i was told that it was put away and cannot be accessed. I asked for the manager and the person said he was the manager for the breakfast area. Compared to other stays at the Holiday Inn this was the worse one and will not be returning to this location.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Vicky
"Conveniently located hotel."
Good value for the money. Units were clean and renovated.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Art
Hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast was nice,the only thing would have been nice, is if they had served hard boiled eggs with it as one of your choices. Our room was very comfortable. We would go back there again.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
JS
"Hotel close to the highway which we liked."
Hotel was fine, but the odor in the room wasn't too great, musty smell as the windows don't open, so the air smells. Service at check in was very good and the breakfast was plentiful with lots of choices. We enjoyed our two night stay in the area.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
We left our room at 9am and arrived back at 10pm at night and room had not been cleaned, garbages not emptied etc. Clean towels left out but not enough for the number of people in the room? Front desk staff apologetic but did not seem to want to live up to the Holiday in hospitality promise. Hotel food that we ordered was less than satisfactory. We have travelled a lot and stayed at Holiday Inn over the years this level of service was a first for us. Very disappointed.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Brent
"Traffic is a little hard to manouver but it's ok"
It was good, little disappointed in the breakfast
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Fun in Plattsburgh"
The hotel is very conveniently located and within a short drive from the Ferry coming across from Vermont. The room was very clean and spacious and the staff very helpful.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Hotel OK for the price."
Very close to highway therefore noisy, almost impossible to open the window because of the heavy traffic all night long on the highway. Room clean, hotel clean, nothing fancy but OK, enjoyed the large swimming pool. Food in retsaurant is not the greatest...
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"holiday inns in general"
recently stayed at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, NY and Burlington Vt. both excellent spots to stay. My experience with Holiday Inn in general has been most positive. Clean, quiet, comfortable what else could you ask for and always a small fridge in the room for added convenience. Love you Holiday Inn, would like to say with you all over this world!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Hold the reservation!!!"
Had to chose another room when we arrived. Place was empty ??
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Shopping and hiking trip"
Took a trip with shopping and recreation in mind. We stayed in Plattsburgh because it was very close to Burlington, Vermont's shopping and the Adirondack's mountains. Although the ferry to get to Vermont was $14 USD each way, it was faster than driving around lake Champlain. The hotel had great service, large king bed room, and clean facilities. The pool was nice and large, the hot tub nice hot, and the breakfast had lots of typical breads and cereals. Around the hotel was also lots of shopping/restaurants and the hotel itself is right off the highway so it was easy to find.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Blake & Hayley
"NOT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS"
Well the hotel is close to everything good thing. after the first morning of breakfast, I was told this is not a Holiday Inn express so therefore we had to pay for anything more than muffins, toast & coffee. Which even if you pay The elevator needs to be repaired old, but new carpet. there was a wedding and they put us with a baby which they knew from my reservation on the same floor close to the elevator. So when the wedding was over we had all the happy people coming back slowly since some stayed just outside our window speaking very loudly. So the baby was up several times during the night. He usually sleeps no matter what. This is the first time in a hotel he got up. So why didn't they put the wedding party all together, staff told me the where supposed to have 2 floors. Or maybe not next to the elevator. Very disappointed.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Disappointed
It was fine . Hotel near by restaurant, shopping center et highway.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"very pleasant staff, very clean, organized."
willing to help us, even the elevator gentleman who was involved in the housekeeping. Very much liked by my family, this hotel is very clean. thankyou.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for taking your time to write a review. We are glad to hear you found our staff very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Sandy
"CLEAN AND FRIENDLY STAY"
Rooms were clean.Great location for shopping. Bar and large eating area for breakfasts. The only thing missing was the scrambled eggs.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
JJ
"Holiday Inn a place you can always count on."
Every time I stay at a Holiday Inn I know what to expect and it never disappoints. Actually I always leave plesantly surprised.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
Thank you for the encouraging feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Amazing Hotel & Staff."
This was the nicest and cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. My boyfriend and I enjoyed every minute of our stay. The staff was incredibly nice, and if we had any questions or problems, they would answer them and fix anything that needed fixing. We will definitely be booking this hotel again.
Response by Holiday Inn Plattsburgh - Adirondack Area
We are so content to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, and we would love to see you again!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013