All hotels in Carle Place, New York, United States of America
369 Old Country Rd, Carle Place, NY, 11514, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"SNOW STORM"
Long Island got hit with 10 plus inches of snow on a work afternoon and I live 26 miles from where I work. Past experience says when it snow storm hits during the evening commute, it will take 3-4 hours to get home. I decided to stay here because they have a garage, restaurant on site, free wi-fi, small gym, clean rooms with HBO and less than a mile from work.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay very much .It was an extremely nice stay including the food we had at breakfast. We did have a minor problem in which the hotel corrected by awarding us a complete refund which was above anything we may have expected. Holiday Inn has become our hotel of choice. When we travel we will go out of our way if necessary to stay at a Holiday Inn. We can not say enough to compliment the staff, but I guess that's why they are such a giant in the industry!
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Richard Davis
"RECOMMEND"
VERY NICE HOTEL, GREAT LOCATION!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
CATHY L
Easy access and good parking. Room were good. Plenty of room.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Good hotel-great service"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Seems to be plumbing issues though. Toilets in 2 rooms not flushing properly. Overflow in first room but staff was great in quickly moving us to another room and giving breakfast certificates as compensation. But toilet in other room didn't properly flush either. Needs to be looked into.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"nice hotel"
Clean room and good service
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Comfortable and clean"
The hotel staff was very accommodating when we arrived early to check in. They immediately found us a room on a floor we were comfortable with. The room was clean and very comfortable. Free Wifi and cable TV included. Parking was a bit tight because they share the lot with the attached restaurant (sports bar/restaurant) and have spaces specifically designated for the restaurant only, but nonetheless, we found parking. Convenient to shopping and the Meadowbrook Parkway.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
RM
"Past It's Prime"
Refused early check-in. Room was only ok; nothing to recommend. Hotel is a no smoking facility. The entrance area was crowded with smokers indulging making coming & going very uncomfortable for those of us who don't.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Okay hotel over priced and cockroach in bathroom"
Hotel was descent but there were cockroaches in the bathroom. U received a tiny room for 200 a night. Other guests were very load late at night . Overall would never stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
"Convenient location and clean room."
I had reserved a room with two standard beds, when we arrived they only had a suite available. The staff upgraded us to the suite for the same price. Clean room and quite.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Dar
"hotel in close to restaurants and stores"
been here 3 times in as many months. I pick this hotel for location, location, location. however, each visit there is always a small issue with my room (a/c makes noise, toilet keeps running, loud neighbors). staff is very nice.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Mitsy
"Room not ready"
My husband and I were attending Hofstra University's family weekend. This hotel is just a short distance from the school. The room was very clean and quiet. We arrived to check in at 5:30 PM between activities at the school after getting up at 4AM to drive to Long Island. The room was not ready even though check in time is 3PM. We had to wait an hour at the bar, which left us with 10 mins to freshen up before heading back out. This was not very convienent, but the rest of the stay was issue free.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
The hotel was very nice, beautiful courtyard with nice landscaping and a very nice sports bar for drinks and dinner. I would definitely stay there each time I visit my daughter at college.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Lynn
Good hotel, good location
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Brady
"Ideal location for my buisness trip"
Staff are friendly and accomodating, location is ideal to walk around, with choice of restaurants and shops to browse around in the evening.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"3 strikes you're out!"
Room #1 that we were placed in: we walked in & there was a stench of cigarette smoke. Called the manager & they moved us to room #2. We stepped downstairs to dinner in the hotel (worst meal we have EVER had) & upon returning to room #2, the entire room smelled of animal urine. Evidentially there have been problems with animals urinating outside the hotel & lucky us, our AC unit was sprayed! On to room #3. It was clean & comfortable, but rooms #1 & #2 had us definitely rethink any future stays at a Holiday Inn!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Business travel, two nights, met my needs."
Close to where I work, free wi-fi, lots of stores on Old Country Road. Only problem was when I opened the room door, there was a smoker odor. Once past the entrance of the room, I did not notice it. Wanted to use the outside pool but I missed the open hours.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Jones beach"
Stayed there before going to jones beach. They tried to tell me that I made the reservation the night before which I didn't. I had made it two weeks in advanced. Also, they put me in a handicapped room near the elevator which was loud and not what I wanted at all. The shower didn't drain right and the bed wasn't the size I asked for. For that amount of money I paid, I probably won't stay at that chain again. Was not impressed.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Barely Okay"
Room was standard. Shower faucet handle was on it's last legs, and should have been replaced. Service was sub-standard; one morning got an express check-out form and envelope - for a different room, but we never received one when it was our time to check-out. Last morning of stay received a USA Today on our doorknob, but not on the other days. Last morning of stay my brother lifted one of his pillows to find part of an M&M underneath it. When I checked out, the desk person seemed confused and handed me a bill (I pre-paid the total bill via a Hotel website) for $200 more than my pre-paid amount. he said there w a computer problem, and that the manager would email me with the fix - that never happened, necessitating a phone call from CA to ensure I wasn't going to be overcharged. (I wasn't) All of this added up to an annoying stay with it's drip, drip, drip of incompetency. Wouldn't recommend to a friend.
4 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Close to the parkway, stores and restaurants"
It was a very nice and comfortable stay with a very clean room. The hotel staff was very nice and it had great room service. The staff made my stay very stress free. I really enjoyed my time at the Holiday Inn in Westbury.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Peace and quite"
It was a pleasant stay and very quite. The only set back was the over priced bad service restaurant, We got a burger with no meat and a white chili bean with red beans.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Charlie
The hotel was clean and quiet. The room was clean. I enjoyed my stay; I would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Samuel
The Holiday Inn chain is great - I haven't been let down yet. This location is ideal for my business travel to Garden City, across from a nice shopping / restaurant area and easy access to major routes. Despite being so close to the highway, the room was surprisingly quiet. The fitness room is adequate and there is also a gym next door - free entry with hotel validation. All around pleasant stay - clean, comfortable and great hotel staff.
2 night trip May 14, 2013
Leah
"close to mall"
my wife and i had a fun get away night..
Romance trip Apr 24, 2013
mike
Highly recommend!!!
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
"Good but can be better"
The room smelled of tobacco. They have a Sporting Grill restaurant on the premises.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Sam
"Nice Hotel. Free, fast internet."
Good hotel with a great rate, right by a nice mall, easy access, and free internet that was surprisingly fast.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Nice hotel for price
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
"The room smelt like Moth Balls"
The hotel was over priced for what you get.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
"Well worth the stay"
I travel to Garden City often and The Holiday Inn is among the places I try to stay. Accommodations in Garden City are not that plentiful, and there are only a few places worth staying. The Holiday Inn is one of them. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are well cleaned and comfortable. Not too thrilled about the Sports Bar food, however that is a small price to pay for the good comfortable room.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2013
Randy H.
"An excellent stay during time"
We went to Long Island in the aftermath of hurricane Sandy to attend a family funeral. The personnel at the hotel were always available and helpful to ease our stay when there were shortages of power, gasoline and communication. The room was clean, comfortable and quite.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
This hotel was very close (walking distance) to some wonderful restaurants and plenty of shopping malls. Being so close to these conveniences ,however, did add to some street noise. Twice we were woken by accidentally set-off car alarms in the parking lot next to our room. That aside, the room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was too small with no counter space but it was clean. We did not take advantage of the onsite bar/grill as there were so many other choices nearby, but that was a nice convenience!
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2012
Paula
"Good hotel for the money!"
Decent quality for the price...fast check-in, no hassle, clean and comfortable room, quiet peaceful stay, close to many restaurants. If you are in need of a quality place to stay in the area at affordable prices, then this is your place.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"Good Stay"
Good hotel at a decent price. Excellent location not far from shopping.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Great place!"
I reserved a room for my father and they were great! The location was perfect, right next door to the Chateau Briand, which was where I was getting married that day, and was so close to every restaurant and shopping store you could imagine. The staff were so nice and even let my father do an early check in, as opposed to it being at 3pm, so he could be settled and changed in time before my wedding kicked off. The room was in great condition and the amenities were just right. With even a gym and a sports bar in the hotel, my dad didn't wanna leave. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone coming to stay in the area!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Front Desk Staff Excellent"
The front desk staff went out of their way to accommodate and welcome us. Top notch. Hotel has been updated. Carpets in hallways need to be cleaned or replaced, otherwise good visit. Went to see Jimmy Buffett at Jones Beach. Hotel was convenient for Jones Beach. Great getaway.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
deedee

"Amazing staff !!!"
The staff was just awesome & so warm and amazing people ! The manager after hearing that we got engaged..brought bottle of champagne to our room..that was way too sweet & hospitable. A very pleasant stay.Thumbs up to the management and the staff! Thank you:)
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
ZEESHAN
"Better than it looks like."
The hotel is of average design, style and organisation. The staff and service make the difference. They were polite, helpful and efficient. I did not hesitate to get in contact with them looking for guidance after the first couple of calls I made to the main desk. They demonstrated reliability.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Luis
"Decent hotel, good location"
The hotel itself is kind of run down, but the room was clean and functional. We needed a place to sleep and someplace with relatively good access to the city. The LIRR is less then a 10 min walk. The hotel was awesome and held on to our luggage after we checked out so we could spend the day in the city and not worry about our bags. Parking is free, so it was nice we could leave our rental parked while we were out all day. Around the hotel itself there are plenty of shops and restaurants. For the price it's a decent hotel and I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Reasonably priced"
The reception was very friendly and helpful. Shanelle and Robert did an excellent job in making us feel really welcomed. A restaurant next door was water blasting one night and it lasted till 3am in the morning. My room was right next to the restaurant so I can hear the motor running load and clear. Consequently I ended up with a terrible headache in the morning. When asking for water that night I felt like I had to beg for it.. 'it was not their policy to provide free bottled water'. However no problems on any other days when I asked for water ( although I have to explain my stories again)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kris
"convenient and good value"
enjoyed the 3 nights - nothing flashy but good Wi Fi and facilities
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
iaind13
"Very Well-Maintained Property"
If you have to travel to this congested area of Long Island, this hotel is a very reasonable place to stay. Rooms were clean and updated, laundry facility operated with no problem, and the Front Desk staff were very friendly and professional -- eager to please. I loved the flavored water they keep in decanters in the lobby!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good location. Easy access to exits and highways."
Good location. Easy access to exits and highways. Nearby shopping mall. Good eateries around. Cordial staff. Nice pool and outdoor ambiance.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Great Service"
My stay was made much easier by the wonderful gentlemen who helped me at the front desk. I flew the red eye in and they helped me check in early, delay my checkout for an extra hour of sleep catchup and acquire transportation to a meeting and then the airport. The room was comfortable but no frills. My biggest complaint was that I could hear conversations of neighbors through the vents.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Beds were so small that two persons can hardly lie on them, twin double bed room should be capacious but it was not like that, no sitting area, no bell captain available to load /unload guests baggage , anyway , stay was good overall
8 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"Clean with nice staff"
Nice hotel clean with well mannered staff. walls a bit thin and I felt a bit overpriced for the quality
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
I liked my stay.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Astrajoy
IN

"Exerent!"
I am using this for long time It is very clean and service is impressible!
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Oc C.H
KR
"Greit hotell, fint bassengområde"
Greit hotell. Fint basseng og god mat på restauranten tilknyttet hotellet. Minus for manglende safe og kjøleskap på rommet. Nydelig bassengområde.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Alt var pænt og rent. Dejlig have med en forholdsvis stor pool. Ligger ud til en stor vej, men vi var ikke generet af støj.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014