All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
6921 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO, 63125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Good value, good location, great staff"
Our family stayed at this Holiday Inn while on a weekend trip to St. Louis. The location was great, 10 minutes from downtown with plenty of good eats nearby, the staff was very friendly, the room was just what we expected, and the kids loved the indoor pool. Overall a very good stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Justin
"Great place to stay while visiting St. Louis!"
We stayed at this Holiday Inn while visiting friends that lived in St. Louis. It was super convenient to all of the major highways. Only about 10 min away from downtown St. Louis.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Melanie
"It was OK"
Overall, the staff was nice. But, I really think they should include breakfast and charge a little more. I couldn't justify spending $10 for what they had available. Also, the hotel is very dated. They need to do some renovations and some modernization.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice interior"
This location looks old on the outside, but is nicely remodeled on the inside. I would stay here again since it is clean, fresh, and quiet. The only awkward characteristic to this hotel is access from the road. Unless you are coming from the east (which few people do given the freeway intersection) you have to turn into a shopping center and back-road it into the hotel lot. Otherwise it was a fine stay!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Jerry
"Close the Grant's farm"
Good service from front desk personnel. Easy access to I-55.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Jim Lary
"Good enough"
The hotel staff was excellent, especially "Tom" (I think that was his name) at the front desk. Very good service---he arranged for a roll-away bed, provided extra towels, and even "upgraded" our room rate that included breakfast for 2 adults to cover 2 additional teens. The included breakfast had limited selection (hot and cold buffet), but was good enough. The location was out of town a bit, but right at an expressway so it was relatively accessible to attractions. The room was clean. The maintenance in the room could've been better, but for this level of hotel, well within acceptability. Overall, a good hotel for the price. One warning, though. At this location/price, it attracted some interesting characters. We had a woman in the hallway at midnight trying to find someone's room, and she decided to yell his name and pound on doors until she found him. Not a great situation for a family vacation, but not really the hotel's fault.
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Dan, Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn South County Center. I'm happy to hear that Tom took great care of you and I'll be happy to pass these comments on to him. It's always great when we can recognize our team members specifically for the great work that they do! I am sorry about the level of maintenance you encountered, but more so the guest looking for her companion. Certainly not an experience we want our guests to encounter. Please if at any time while staying with us, contact the front desk or a manager on duty if you encounter a situation that doesn't exceed your expectations and we will do everything we can to make it right! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Only 11 miles from downtown"
The staff overall was very friendly and helpful. Upon arrival, the room, while basic, was clean, but housekeeping did not vacuum or wipe down the counter tops or hard surfaces in our room once the entire 4 days we were there. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast on the buffet was fair, but ordering from the menu was fairly decent. The pool area was old, but clean and the workout center was nice. I purposefully chose a location that was not directly downtown so we could explore on our own. It was only 11 miles from Downtown St. Louis and Soulard, yet even closer to The Loop and Ted Drewe's. I would stay there again, but would be more diligent about being on top of housekeeping.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Breakfast was problematic due to understaffing - one couple seated next to me got coffee immediately while I had to wait 20 minutes while receiving no coffee, after which I informed the hotel manager of the situation. I was compensated for breakfast, but they clearly need to address this staffing issue.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Put on your walking shoes"
First the elevator is out of order. Walk to the end of the hall to the second elevator. Walk back to the front to the room. Now I need ice walk back to the other end of the hall to find the ice machine is out of order.walk up one floor to get ice. Then repeat.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
The hotel staff was great and the room/hotel was clean and the hotel was busy. It is a convention center also. My only issue was the breakfast was not included in the rate (I didn't read the Advisor completely). We went to a nearby IHOP and there is plenty of places nearby.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Vacation"
Nice & Friendly... Sharon was very friendly & sweet young lady. The staff was awesome... Will stay again next time I'm in St Louis, MO.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Young
It took two phone calls to get the desk chair replaced (it was missing a wheel). And because the temperature of the room didn't bother my husband, we didn't complain about the air conditioner. However, there was something wrong with it as it was only slightly cooler than the outside air. Otherwise, the room was fine. Really enjoyed the bedding and the clean bathroom. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Carol M.
"A nice place to stay"
Courteous staff. Above-average rooms. Good location and surrounding area. Overall, a good experience.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Convenient, close to Interstates"
New to St Louis, but don't want to stay in St Louis.
jasmine
"It's very old"
This hotel is very old. If you do not like old hotels do not stay here. The bathroom was outdated and felt dirty. The tub was also stained. The hotel room smelled, this could have been because it is old. Also, there was a loud noise coming from the fridge. It kept me awake all night. Otherwise the stay was ok. The room was clean and the beds were extra soft.
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Dacia, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are always looking to exceed our guests expectations, and I apologize that we were not able to do so during your recent visit. I'm glad to hear that the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. If you have a moment, please feel free to contact me at the information provided below so we can look into the noise from the fridge as well as discuss any other aspect of your stay. Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Dacia
"Good budget hotel in South County Loacation"
About what you'd expect of a Holiday Inn. Room was large and comfortable, but had ants.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Asked for a kingsize bed. Got two queen beds."
So sorry. Hotel full. Try next time and maybe you will get what you asked for.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Good hotel, but needed some maintenance"
The hotel was good overall, but if I had to pick one thing out that wasn't great, the AC seemed somewhat broken. Our room was humid, and it never quite got cool enough. The bed was comfortable though, so falling asleep wasn't a problem. I also liked the updated look of the hotel and lobby.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice place but bad Internet not high speed"
They should not be allowed to advertise the Internet as high-speed I did speed test and was barely getting better than dial-up most the time!!! Sometimes not even dial-up wi-Fi connection was good. No but very slow Internet! All four nights we stayed there!
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Concrete guy
This is our 'go to' hotel in St. Louis.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"comfy room"
overall a very pleasant stay. friendly staff and comfy room. two complaints: extremely low water pressure in shower made rinsing shampoo difficult and the breakfast buffet was overpriced and underwhelming. There are other food options nearby, so we used them on 2nd day.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Only problem was the breakfast coupons. If 4 people stay in one room they only give you 2 breakfast coupons for that room. The others must pay for breakfast even though you added continental breakfast to your room rate.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
the hotel was nice however the only room they had available was a handicap room which had limited space for personal things in the restroom.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
We spent 2 nights here. It was a relaxing stay. Room was nice and clean. Even though it was a indoor pool there was a outside area for laying out and tanning. This was connected to the indoor pool via doors. If you like to workout there is a nice fitness facility next to the indoor pool.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Frequent Guest"
A few items that need attention by repairman. Room was supposed to have a fridge and microwave but had neither.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Not so great!"
Pulled in and grass was nearly knee high. Cigarette butts everywhere on the ground near the rear entrance we we told to uae. Asked for rollaway 3 times before it arrived . Staff would not allow discounts such as AAA / AARP because the room was booked through hotels.com. They also referred me to hotels.com for a receipt. Pool was out of order as well. Location was good. Easy highway access with close proximity to stores and restaurants. All in all, I probably would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Lovely Stay - All Was Great"
The hotel was great.I actually quite enjoyed the restaurant (I did not have breakfast) and having a bar in the hotel was nice.There is tons of shopping right there as well, and places to eat.My bed was comfortable, my room was very quiet and I had a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Marie
"Nice hotel--close to most everything!"
The staff at the front desk was very helpful and attentive. Housekeeping wasn't as good. The day before we were checking out, she only left 1 clean bath towel, and didn't leave new coffee cups or bag for ice. We had adjoining rooms, and she did the same for both. Also, the hot tub in the pool area was barely warm, and the jets had no power. To be fair, it had been repaired that day and may not have been adjusted properly. Overall, I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
l
The Service at the Hotel was Very Good..
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Thank you for your comments on the service at the hotel. This is always great feedback to get and it's nice to share that with my staff. Thanks again for visiting us and we hope to see you back with us again soon! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good Stay"
I stayed on this trip for business and the location was great for where i was working and everything you would expect folrom a hotel in this class. This hotel was in good shape. There was nothing special but nothing bad either. It was comfortable and the staff was reasonably friendly. I would definitely stay there again when I am in the St. Louis area.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice Night"
We stayed for a single night and overall it was a good experience. The first room we were given smelled of cigarette smoke and when we went down to the front desk to ask to change rooms the staff was extremely accommodating. They apologized and gave us a new room immediately. They also supplied us both with waivers for a free breakfast. Overall a great stay and would recommend.
Other trip May 27, 2014
This was a great hotel for our stay in St. Louis
2 night trip May 15, 2014
"Good Location with good amenities"
Fine 3 night stay. Property well kept, no complaints
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Ken M, Thanks for visiting our property recently. I'm glad to hear that everything went well with your stay. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you back with us again soon!
3 night family trip May 14, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel, very cozy and super awesome employees! Had a great stay!
Other trip May 21, 2014
Erika
"10 day stay at Holiday Inn"
The people working there were great, especially Cvija in the mornings and Roy and Alexander in the evenings. Those 3 people made me know I will be back again in October when I visit my 96 yr old mother for her birthday. I am from St. Louis and will encourage my family to stay with you.
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Jena, Thank you so much for the feedback on the hotels staff. I'll be sure to share them with Cvija, Roy and Alex. I know they'll be happy to hear it also. Thanks again, and we'll look forward to seeing you back with us again in October! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
Jean Migchelbrink
Not bad, did not use the restaurant. Hot tub under maintenance and could not open the door at the pool area to sit outside after swimming in the pool. Staff was very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Expedia. We always appreciate the feedback about our property, and I'll be sure to follow up on the status of the door. Our work has concluded on the hot tub, so please come back and visit us soon! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
most things were pleasant but the woman in charge of the kitchen was not pleasant and the food was average but expensive.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Li
"Our Go-To Place"
Tried to charge us after booking through Hotels.com. Straightened out quickly. Arrived late and had to hunt down the desk attendant.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Good Friday Stay"
The staff was wonderful. The room was beautiful, clean and an excellent themostat heating/cooling system. However, when I booked the room and when I discussed the morning breakfast I was told it was complimentary. It was NOT!! There were two price options, both way OVER priced for what was being offered. I actually delayed leaving in the morning to wait for the breakfast. For the price of the room, every other similar hotel provides a complimentary breakfast. The next night I stayed at another Holiday Inn and they offered a very nice complimentary breakfast. I think I am not going to use Holiday Inns, but stay with the Carlson Country Inn and Suites. The Country Inn and Suites are consistent throughout the USA. The Holiday Inns are not consistent.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to the mall, restaurants and the highway"
It was a very nice hotel. The only thing I did not like was that there are no plastic bags/liners in the trash cans. For me, it's not sanitary to dump food or dirty diapers in a trash can without a liner.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Sylvia
"Great for our family"
When planning a quick spring break getaway for myself and my kids, I chose the Holiday Inn South County Center because of it's location - everything we planned to see and do was within a 15-minute drive of the hotel, including extended family we intended to visit. The room was clean, the beds very comfortable, and the breakfast was great. We made good use of the indoor pool (fairly standard as far as hotels go). The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our brief stay. We would stay here again!
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Kate, Thanks for the positive comments about your recent stay at the hotel. I'm happy to hear that the hotel worked out well for your visit and the amenities both inside and attractions outside the hotel helped make your visit enjoyable. Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you back with us again soon! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Kate
"Definitely stay here"
We came to the hotel for the hot tub and pool and the hot tub was broken. Which was super disappointing but everything else was fantastic! The beds felt like sleeping on a cloud!!! Highly recommend !
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!"
A friend and I came down for a business trip and although our trip didn't go all as planned (the transmission on our truck went out) the staff at this property were helpful, courteous, and the room was excellent. The only complaint is having to pay for breakfast. Although we didn't partake in it, they could have offered complementary breakfast with the stay.
Response by Holiday Inn St. Louis-South County Center
Brady, Thank you for the comments about your recent stay. It's encouraging to hear that the staff were helpful and the hotel accommodating. I'll be happy to share your feedback with the team as I know they'll be excited to know that their hard work as paid off! Best Wishes, Cody Berendzen General Manager cberendzen@widewatershotels.com
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Brady
very good place
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
miguel grado
The Hotel was fine but there was a lot of noise in the hallway late and again very early. Probably won't stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Don
"close to everything"
had a great time in st louis. hotel was right off interstate and only minutes from downtown
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff..... pool was great..... great area alot of food choices also mall right across the street eazy highway access
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Quick overnight family stay"
Check-in was pleasant. The hotel itself was nice, but showing some signs of wear at the pool. It could use some updates. Reminded me of our town's old YMCA pool. Breakfast buffet is not advertised as an additional cost...but it was...almost $10/ adult and by the time we got there at 9am, it was all rather cold and picked through. Location is great and quite convenient to anything on the south side of St. Louis.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
Tory
"close to al"
It is what I expect from Holliday Inn. Good quality and good service.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
hicks
"All good but the noise level in the hall"
I almost went back downstairs when I saw the location of our room was in a big area just outside the elevator. As it turned out, I really should have. Each time during the late evening when a group of women would get off the elevator the giggles and cackels were so loud that I could not get any sleep and I needed to get up early the next morning. I was so temtped to call the front desk to complain, but what good would that have done, when you have guests that in the middle of the morning who are that disrespectful of others, then it is more an issue with the immaturity of the other guests than a problem with the hotel. This will probably be the last time I stay at this location since other hotels are located in the area that are less expensive and surely not as noisy as this was on this evening.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014