All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6921 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO, 63125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"comfy room"
overall a very pleasant stay. friendly staff and comfy room. two complaints: extremely low water pressure in shower made rinsing shampoo difficult and the breakfast buffet was overpriced and underwhelming. There are other food options nearby, so we used them on 2nd day.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Only problem was the breakfast coupons. If 4 people stay in one room they only give you 2 breakfast coupons for that room. The others must pay for breakfast even though you added continental breakfast to your room rate.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
the hotel was nice however the only room they had available was a handicap room which had limited space for personal things in the restroom.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
We spent 2 nights here. It was a relaxing stay. Room was nice and clean. Even though it was a indoor pool there was a outside area for laying out and tanning. This was connected to the indoor pool via doors. If you like to workout there is a nice fitness facility next to the indoor pool.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Frequent Guest"
A few items that need attention by repairman. Room was supposed to have a fridge and microwave but had neither.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Not so great!"
Pulled in and grass was nearly knee high. Cigarette butts everywhere on the ground near the rear entrance we we told to uae. Asked for rollaway 3 times before it arrived . Staff would not allow discounts such as AAA / AARP because the room was booked through hotels.com. They also referred me to hotels.com for a receipt. Pool was out of order as well. Location was good. Easy highway access with close proximity to stores and restaurants. All in all, I probably would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Lovely Stay - All Was Great"
The hotel was great.I actually quite enjoyed the restaurant (I did not have breakfast) and having a bar in the hotel was nice.There is tons of shopping right there as well, and places to eat.My bed was comfortable, my room was very quiet and I had a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Marie
"Nice hotel--close to most everything!"
The staff at the front desk was very helpful and attentive. Housekeeping wasn't as good. The day before we were checking out, she only left 1 clean bath towel, and didn't leave new coffee cups or bag for ice. We had adjoining rooms, and she did the same for both. Also, the hot tub in the pool area was barely warm, and the jets had no power. To be fair, it had been repaired that day and may not have been adjusted properly. Overall, I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
l
The Service at the Hotel was Very Good..
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good Stay"
I stayed on this trip for business and the location was great for where i was working and everything you would expect folrom a hotel in this class. This hotel was in good shape. There was nothing special but nothing bad either. It was comfortable and the staff was reasonably friendly. I would definitely stay there again when I am in the St. Louis area.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice Night"
We stayed for a single night and overall it was a good experience. The first room we were given smelled of cigarette smoke and when we went down to the front desk to ask to change rooms the staff was extremely accommodating. They apologized and gave us a new room immediately. They also supplied us both with waivers for a free breakfast. Overall a great stay and would recommend.
Other trip May 27, 2014
This was a great hotel for our stay in St. Louis
2 night trip May 15, 2014
"Good Location with good amenities"
Fine 3 night stay. Property well kept, no complaints
3 night family trip May 14, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel, very cozy and super awesome employees! Had a great stay!
Other trip May 21, 2014
Erika
"10 day stay at Holiday Inn"
The people working there were great, especially Cvija in the mornings and Roy and Alexander in the evenings. Those 3 people made me know I will be back again in October when I visit my 96 yr old mother for her birthday. I am from St. Louis and will encourage my family to stay with you.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
Jean Migchelbrink
Not bad, did not use the restaurant. Hot tub under maintenance and could not open the door at the pool area to sit outside after swimming in the pool. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
most things were pleasant but the woman in charge of the kitchen was not pleasant and the food was average but expensive.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Li
"Our Go-To Place"
Tried to charge us after booking through Hotels.com. Straightened out quickly. Arrived late and had to hunt down the desk attendant.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Close to the mall, restaurants and the highway"
It was a very nice hotel. The only thing I did not like was that there are no plastic bags/liners in the trash cans. For me, it's not sanitary to dump food or dirty diapers in a trash can without a liner.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Sylvia
"Great for our family"
When planning a quick spring break getaway for myself and my kids, I chose the Holiday Inn South County Center because of it's location - everything we planned to see and do was within a 15-minute drive of the hotel, including extended family we intended to visit. The room was clean, the beds very comfortable, and the breakfast was great. We made good use of the indoor pool (fairly standard as far as hotels go). The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our brief stay. We would stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Kate
"Definitely stay here"
We came to the hotel for the hot tub and pool and the hot tub was broken. Which was super disappointing but everything else was fantastic! The beds felt like sleeping on a cloud!!! Highly recommend !
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!"
A friend and I came down for a business trip and although our trip didn't go all as planned (the transmission on our truck went out) the staff at this property were helpful, courteous, and the room was excellent. The only complaint is having to pay for breakfast. Although we didn't partake in it, they could have offered complementary breakfast with the stay.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Brady
very good place
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
miguel grado
The Hotel was fine but there was a lot of noise in the hallway late and again very early. Probably won't stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Don
"close to everything"
had a great time in st louis. hotel was right off interstate and only minutes from downtown
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff..... pool was great..... great area alot of food choices also mall right across the street eazy highway access
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Quick overnight family stay"
Check-in was pleasant. The hotel itself was nice, but showing some signs of wear at the pool. It could use some updates. Reminded me of our town's old YMCA pool. Breakfast buffet is not advertised as an additional cost...but it was...almost $10/ adult and by the time we got there at 9am, it was all rather cold and picked through. Location is great and quite convenient to anything on the south side of St. Louis.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
Tory
"close to al"
It is what I expect from Holliday Inn. Good quality and good service.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
hicks
"All good but the noise level in the hall"
I almost went back downstairs when I saw the location of our room was in a big area just outside the elevator. As it turned out, I really should have. Each time during the late evening when a group of women would get off the elevator the giggles and cackels were so loud that I could not get any sleep and I needed to get up early the next morning. I was so temtped to call the front desk to complain, but what good would that have done, when you have guests that in the middle of the morning who are that disrespectful of others, then it is more an issue with the immaturity of the other guests than a problem with the hotel. This will probably be the last time I stay at this location since other hotels are located in the area that are less expensive and surely not as noisy as this was on this evening.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
sodaman
"Friendly atmosphere"
The hotel staff was friendly and went out of there way to assist. We needed a handicapped room and they went and checked the room out prior to sending us there to ensure it met our needs. The bathroom door wouldn't stay open which is inconvenient for someone in a wheelchair. However, the staff found us a door stop that worked perfectly. There isn't a lot of room around the beds if a wheelchair is in the room but for one night it was ok. Room was nice and clean. The side entrance requires a room key but it was broken. Doesn't give guests the confidence of security. They offered a nice buffet breakfast with options that wasn't too overally priced.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Sandy
"Good neighborhood hotel option"
If this side of St. Louis is where you need to stay, this is a very good option. It's not luxurious, but for the price, the value is there. It's next to a variety shopping options in case of needing most anything during your travels.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Nick
"Convenient to event"
Just needed a last minute place to stay close to an event I was attending. Price was a bit higher than I would have preferred for what I needed, but it was appropriate based on quality of the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Next to interstate..."
Clean, Friendly staff, accomdating, loved the shuttle bus
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Close to business meeting,"
Stayed overnight on a business trip, room was clean,Hotel Service was excellent, would stay again
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Don
"Holiday Inn South County"
This was an easy and quick check in. Staff was professional in service needs and appearance. The Hotel was very clean. I was very impressed with the staff. My experience with this stay was very good. From booking to check out.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!! The hotel was very nice, and overall I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
Mel
"Enjoyed it very much"
The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2013
Mandi
"Right on I55 and Lindbergh"
An Inn with a restaurant, what a nice surprise today. Was tired of traveling and to have pleasant, welcoming staff, a comfortable room, and a place to eat with excellent food on site was the best gift to this mother and daughter. My mother uses a walker. The staff were very helpful while allowing mother her independence whether in the dining room or getting around the hotel in general.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Frances
"excellent service, rooms etc"
This hotel was VERY IMPRESSIVE the 3 star rating doesnt do it any justice very clean , nice , friendly place
4 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Allen
"Close to friends/relatives"
Major thanks to desk manager Ashley - I was delayed by traffic accidents/backups and arrived much later than expected. She did everything possible to make me feel welcome at such a late hour.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Room was ok - the coupons for meals was not really helpful, especially when you had 2 people staying and they only give you one coupon. The hot tub was broken our whole stay and from the comments of the workers it has been for awhile. When I called I specifically asked about the availability of one and it was stated that they had one, I guess you have to further ask if it is working - a big disappointment and no one really cared that were were inconvenienced. The building needs alot of updating, our wallpaper was peeling off the wall probably due to leaks in the ceiling. It definitely needs refurbishment.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"HOTEL WAS IN A GREAT AREA OF AMERICAS CTR."
NICE
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
DIANE
"unimpressive"
Charge $9 for a continental breakfast? I ordered a room with king size beds, we ended up with 2 queen size beds..
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
It looks like a well-worn hotel. The lobby is eerie - a large open space. I wasn't sure if it was going to be redecorated or if they were actually closing it. The vending machines in the lobby are off-putting. They should have some kind of enclosure around it. The restaurant was good - service was poor.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"don't do it"
room located next to front desk. they decided to do construction work at 2:30 in the morning right next to my room in the hallway. Hammers, power tools, etc. went out to complain and they said they weren't doing any work. Just then the power tools began and they were caught in their absurd cover up. they credited the night for me, but i would have rather had my sleep!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Good location. Great room. Skip the breakfast"
Probably $10 more than its worth but a great room and convenient location for me. $11 plus tip for buffet hot breakfast not worth it. Eggs sausage bacon potatoes all cold both times I bought it. Plenty of fast food options within 1-2 miles for $2-4 and served hot.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Sneed
"close to Grant's Farm which was what we needed."
One of our wants when looking for a hotel in this area was a pool and hot tub. The pool was dirty ie green slime around edges of pool and large amounts of sediment on bottom. Talked to staff at front desk and he refused to come and look but did say he would contact maintenance department. Also, he stated that the pool may need to be drained and refilled. Since this was a trip planned for a 3 year old granddaughter and swimming was one of our surprises for her this was a great disappointment to us. I did ask if there were alternative activities for early evening in the area for a child and was given no help in locating activities. The maintenance man did come to the pool and explained that the sediment was due to it being a salt water pool and he vacuumed the pool. The water was very cloudy. Unfortunately due to the pool and the rudeness of the desk staff I would not return to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Grandma
"Very good for the price. Great location!!"
IT was a very nice hotel for the money. Good service at front desk. Perfect location to hop on I-55 and get to downtown in 10 minutes.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"clean hotel"
Was a great hotel with all the amenities and a close drive to everything
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Traveler
"Dirty Room in St Louis"
Staff were friendly on check in but sheets on bed were obviously not changed as the top sheet had snot embedded with nasal hair still on it. On the second day there was no linen change or room clean at all. Very poor hygiene.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013