All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5350 W Southern Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

We liked our stay at this hotel. The location was near everything that we were looking for. The room was cleaned and comfortable to stay at.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
L.C.
"Hotel to airport shuttle"
Well for one, these emails I am getting from you; have me listed as meghan newton and I dont know who that is. The staff and shuttle service were perfect. staff was nice and the fact that we were able to keep our car parked there for a week was def. a plus. The room was disgusting, stains all over the floor and furniture. the pull out was very uncomfortable. there was food from a past guess in our fridge. the kitchen and bathroom was not clean. Even after a week of being gone, I came back to use the restroom in the lobby and there wasnt even any soap.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Cheap but not real clean"
Non-smoking room had a sort of smoke smell too it. There were dirty dust rags or kleexex's behind the nightstand. I booked a queen room and got two double beds. You could tell the bathroom and living areas were getting a little dated. The price was right and this hotel would work for someone on a strict budget but I still don't think it was worth what I paid for it. Breakfast was also a disappointment. Nothing warm and not even any cereal and milk. Just muffins and coffee basically. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"no breakfast"
Either Expedia or ESA claimed "Guests are offered complimentary buffet and continental breakfasts.". "Breakfast" consisted of coffee, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal packets. Not what I would consider even a continental breakfast, much less buffet.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice staff, terrible maintenance"
First room had fleas, second room had a broken water pipe and slop bucket left behind, third room had a running toilet. The desk clerk was great but had nothing to work with.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that you had unfortunate maintenance and pest issues during your most recent stay. I will share your comments with my maintenance staff so that we can work to repair the water pipe and toilet. I will also have your first room sprayed for pests. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Loved the kitchen"
Rooms were nice, but the key-cards seemed to have some issues. As the side door didn't work when we tried to drop off our luggage, and another night they stopped working altogether and the front desk was closed at the time so had a minor moment of panic.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Mike - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you experienced with your key-card; however, we are glad that you loved our fully equipped kitchens. We will have our maintenance engineer look into the issue with the key-cards. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
my room did not look to clean,love seat had stained,the day I left I checked under the bed and seemed like they have not clean down there since the hotel was made,,there was empty bottles and all kinds of objects and dirty.Hotel staff was very polite and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that experienced cleanliness issues in your room. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are reviewing our cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
We were very disappointed in the stay. The rooms were dirty.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Extended Stay - Indianapolis Airport"
Stayed 6 nights. Must understand that for multiple nights, there is no daily cleaning of the room. Other than that the room was spacious with a small 2-burner cooking top, microwave, and large refrigerator. Nice work desk for businessmen. Bed as large and also hair dryer and iron and ironing board in room. Good experience
7 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
asayler
"Nice and close to airport"
Just stayed one night to fly out the next morning. Very nice decor and very clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Anna - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We're so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
anna
"Ok experience"
The room was spacious and generally clean. The only issue was the bathroom. The tub was stained, but clean. When trying to use the shower the knob would not fully release so the water pressure was low. Went to staff and asked for it to be fixed, but during our 5 day stay is was not fixed. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was appropriate, and the location was fine. Gas station and waffle house within a mile.
5 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Jenn
"Looked nice from the outside"
Booked a room for 5 people, only had 4 pillows, went to front desk and asked for 1 more pillow. Girl at front desk said she didn't have any there but would go upstairs and get 1 and bring it to my room.(244), she never did. I went to front desk and she said they didn't have any more pillows and that maybe they would the next morning. I wasn't happy, Opened up the pull out couch and there were no sheets or blanket on that bed, had to go to front desk again and a different girl gave us a set of sheets and a blanket. She found a pillow and brought it too our room. My brother who stayed in a different room brought me up 2 of his pillows because he had extra. He had the same style room I had and they had 10 pillows. I reported that the floor was went on the main floor and the girl at the front desk said someone spilled something and cleaned it up, the next day the floor was still wet. I would never go to another extended stay again. Garbage was laying on the ground by the front entrance. You need employees that see this stuff and clean up. The girl on the night shift was very helpful mean while the one before her sucked, apparently she couldn't get off her but to go look for a pillow. maybe she could of went into another vacant room and got one for me. Oh and when I went into the bathroom when we first got there someones shirt was still hanging on the bathroom door, I wonder how clean that bathroom really was??
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Reasonable price, not super clean. Could be better if the management would spend a little on upgrading units.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"bad experience"
I was very disappointed with this hotel as it was very dirty. My room was disgusting, floor and carper were nasty, bathroom sink was nasty and the toilet was dirty. I actually considered sleeping in my rental car. I was unable to change rooms as they were sold out but I did cancel the next night and get a refund. Will not recommend this hotel for any travelers.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Breakfast was incomplete, minimal"
Breakfast was incomplete. Microwave was hidden.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Extended Stay Review"
This one hit the jackpot, its very clean, spacious and beautiful. No complaint for this at all everything was perfect, I loved it and I will book it again if I have to.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
The staff was very helpful and guided us to restraunts
"Terrible front desk/management"
Front desk took my name for morning shuttle to airport, but in the morning no one was at the front desk. When a cleaning lady spotted me in the lobby, she called the shuttle driver for a pick-up. The driver wasn't on site yet, so another individual drove me. Should also note on Expedia that there is a $20 charge for the shuttle.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"It wasn't bad"
The room was comfortable and the kitchen was great. Even had a dishwasher. Everyone was very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Air conditioning did not work right. Hotel hallways and entrances smelled like smoke.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"The area around the outside was filthy."
Surprised we had to leave a deposit when we paid in full up front and then someone had to run check the room while we were checking out.
Other trip May 30, 2014
d
"INDY 500 WEEKEND"
Overall things went well. The hotel was in a great location for race weekend. All the staff were very helpful and provided me with the items I needed that were removed from my luggage at the airport during screening. I will definitely stay here again if the price remains within reason.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
MARIO JANAITIS
"Great for the Indy 500"
The hotel staff were excellent, they bent over backwards to help us, We stayed 2 nights and there were no issues, we were quite surprised to see how clean and updated the hotel was, no complaints.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Fred Millet
Housekeeping costs extra. Light bulbs burnt out in exterior entryways. Pretty shadey area of town or just the cliental. Trash all over in the parking area. Must bring your own towels to the front desk to get more. Noone at the front desk several times. Assistant General Manager -Tammy was excellent and professional.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Welcome to your Suite"
I was just looking for a half way decent place to stay overnight since my flight was delayed and I got in so late. This location did not disappoint. For the rate that I paid versus the room that I stayed in, it was well worth the visit. They put me up in a suite that had a kitchen, living room, and a master bed that was in a separate room with doors to close it off. This was a nice surprise. The only not so great thing was that there were a couple pieces of paper on the floor (receipts) from a past guest but this was minor. Probably just fell on the floor by accident while they were cleaning. Overall, if you're looking to save a few bucks and want a nice place to stay, choose this location.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Troy
"very nice and close to where we went"
we enjoyed our night and it was very close to where we went. I would rate this as a very nice, clean, friendly place to stay.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Linda d Scroggins
"Close to the American Boxer Club show"
This was close to the show with in walking distance to the show and many restraunts. The room was small but had a full kitchen which was nice if you wanted to cook a meal. They also allowed dogs for an extra fee as most places do. I will go back probably next year for the ABC show.
Other trip May 12, 2014
RA2LUVABOXER
"Non-smoking room could have given me lung cancer"
Room smelled terribly of smoke, shower leaked and guests were noisy. Front desk staff was kind but not helpful.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Will not stay again"
The hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. However, the hotel is old with cigarette burns in the furniture, bedding and floor. It is a non-smoking hotel but smells like smoke. The website pictures of the gym showed some free-weights and a bench press but when I arrived none of that equipment was actually there--there were only cardio machines. Also, you do not get daily room cleaning--they only cleaned the room before I got there so I had to request more coffee, towels, soap etc. I will not stay at another Extended Stay hotel again.
6 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
The room and hotel was clean, but the bathtub didn't drain water, the heat/ac unit did not work, and only one of the wall outlets worked- and when we brought it to the attention of the hotel, they did not do anything- not even switch our rooms!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Quick visit"
Served the purpose. Good airport location. Clean. Full kitchen.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
michael
It was not bad for the price. It could have been a little cleaner. Employees could have been a little friendlier,
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Not my first choice"
Room accommodations served its purpose but basic amenities were missing like tissues, paper towels, shampoo, etc. Room was listed with sofa bed, but no linens or blankets so had to call. Only buttons on the phone that worked were the actual numbers. I wouldn't stay there again unless the price beat all the surroundings hotels -- which were many major chains.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"decent"
the experience was subpar and they charge you 20$ fro shuttle services.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
joey
"Only if you have no other option."
Although the staff was very helpful and polite, the rooms were not up to my standards of cleanliness. Because we couldn't get a refund, we stayed, but we changed rooms 3 times before settling on a room. The first room could not comfortably fit my family of 4. Additionally, the carpets and furniture were stained. The 2nd room reeked of cigarette smoke even though the room was smoke free. The carpet and furniture were also badly stained. The third room was the cleanest, but the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. The hotel does not offer daily room service. If you ask for it, they charge a small fee. They will exchange your towels at the front desk though. They do offer free Wi Fi and a grab and go breakfast. The staff was patient and understanding and accommodating, but I still would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Dawn
"Very nice, very friendly. Would stay again"
Very nice. Rooms very clean. Staff very nice. Nice set up for breakfast
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Just A Minor Problem"
i had a smoke free room and still could still smoke thru out my room . that needs to be fixed asap . and the breakfast is horrible , need better selection . but other than that .. i loved the hotel 5 stars from me,
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"A little hard to find, but worth the effort."
Really enjoyed this hotel. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice place to leave car."
We stayed overnight here and left our car for four night while we were on vacation.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"not the worst..."
This hotel looks to have once been fairly decent, but now worn. Staff was helpful enough, but nothing exemplary. The room was clean, but did not have a fresh and sanitary feel. We were exhausted, so slept ok, but will choose a different place to park and fly from in the future.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
LSY
Gym was not well equipped; "breakfast" was just an apple and bad coffee; whole hotel smelled like cigarettes.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"My Stay at Extended Stay America"
We had to wait to check in. The room smelled so strongly of deodorizer we had to open the windows up. The carpeting needed cleaned. My husband did not want to take his shoes off to walk on the carpet. The clerk was friendly.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Deb
"NO Fox News."
Everything was great except no Fox News on the TV, even though the program guide included it.
3 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Excellent accommodations, very happy with stay"
I was surprised by how roomy the hotel room was. We did not expect the couch to have a pullout bed, so that was also a pleasant surprise. The hotel staff was warm and welcoming as well.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
the staff was friendly...the room was clean but the bathtub could have been a little cleaner. full-size refrigerator was nice. No ice in hotel...only ice cube trays in freezer. not much kitchen equipment or silverware. but adequate if you're not cooking much. I was told there was a full size couch in the room but there was a single chair that turned into a bed...nice if you're traveling with a child or third person. DVD player in room which was nice. not sure this is listed on website.that said rooms are being upgraded a little this yearwith new furniture. A few stains on the couch. Price is good...as well as location. easy access to the interstate. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Margaret
"Airport"
Convenient to airport and inexpensive. Primary negative is lack of an adequate breakfast.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Worse hotel I have EVER stayed in!!!"
The only good thing I can say good about this hotel...was te friendliness of the front desk...other than that 1) room was completely dirty, from the furniture to the bathroom to the carpets and walls 2) scary neighborhood and guests 3) had a room with a pull out couch and we couldn't even get blankets either night of the 2 we stayed, for our children that came with us...blankets should already be in the rooms provided!!! 4) we had 5 lamps in our room and only 2 had light bulbs 5) 2 of our outlets were broken so it was hard to get ready in the morning 6) very dissatisfied!!!!! Expecially with having children...to nervous to even sleep!
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Not happy"
Some of the staff was rude and not very pleasant. Room lights didn't work half the time. There was stuff on the carpets. Gross stains on the mattresses. Had no maid service at all. If we needed towels we had to get our own. Had to take out the trash because again there was no maid service. They were suppose to send some one to look at the carpet and lights and no one came. Real drafty. Felt like there was a window open. The breakfast was terrible. We had better continental breakfasts.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
The Russells
The front desk employees could of been a little more polite and welcoming in my opinion. The room its self was organize, however the sheets did not smell fresh which is a big deal to me because how can you sleep whe you can smell someone else's BO. The furniture seem clean but the carpet in the other hand... I did not feel comfy being barefoot. Also the information books for the for the tv channels and such were forsure resured which is ok but eventually you have to change them. Worth what I paid on Hotels.com but not their asking price!
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Great as usual. The only thing in booking with Hotels.com was that I booked a suite and upon arrival, ended up having to downgrade. Still was a great stay.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014