All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
5350 W Southern Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Big Ten weekend"
Great check it availability.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Was good. Staff was nice let us checkout late. Beds were a bit firm, not bad tho. Gets the job done. Stayed there two nights no issues and a clean room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Practical place and a good price"
The mattresses need to be upgraded. The were the old coil spring type that were not very comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. There was a faint sent of garlic in the room that seem to be left over from a previous guest cooking. Loved the fact you can keep your car there until you return from your short business trip.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ray
"Last minute booking"
I picked this hotel out of necessity, Other higher rated hotels did not have vacancies due to local events. My hotel experience was a definite drop in service and accommodations. Two issue I will comment on during my stay. Free internet? Technically true but signal strength was so poor I could not access from my room or half way down the hall. In the main lobby, after receiving lack luster assistance from the staff, sorry for interrupting your job, I was expecting assistance, I acquiried a week signal. Then to my dismay, a dialog box pops up asking for my credit card information to charge for higher speed internet. Can you say hidden cost. Issue number 2. The morning continental breakfast. I would suggest having cups on hand for coffee n juice. Are guests suppose to bring their own? Guest around the breakfast area some with kids others without kids, but all had a common theme of unpleasantries and did not have positive expressions. My advice, pay a little more and stay somewhere else. For the hotel, find new management. This location is poorly operated.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Last option"
There is no ice maker and the bed is rock hard.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Only one complaint..."
Having never stayed at Extended Stay America, I didn't know what to expect. Often the photos don't match reality, however I was pleased. The outside of the building is deceiving. It looks basic and blah, but my room was hardly basic and blah. The visit started being told that my room had to be upgraded from a queen bed to king... oh, boo hoo. That was a nice upgrade... although I'm not used to having so much room. The layout of the place was like a small one bedroom apartment... not like a studio apartment. Only issue I had was that one electric outlet didn't work at all and another only worked on one of the two outlets. Nothing I could not work around. There were plenty of outlets in the room. I didn't use the kitchen aside from the refrigerator and the microwave, but was impressed to see it was such a full kitchen, down to a full sized dishwasher. The staff was friendly, prompt, and cheerful.
Martin
"Terrible!!!"
The first room they assigned us to was occupied. Thank God the man was unarmed. The "upgraded" room that they moved us to was not clean. The bed had been slept in and there was urine all over the toilet. They offered a free night as compensation which I quickly rejected. No thank you!!!
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
katherine
"Not the best but not the worst i've set foot in!"
I got in around 3 pm in indy. And i get checked in and there are no pans to use at the moment. No big deal. But then i go to use the mounted microwave that had no turn table on the rack for it. And the buttons dont do anything.
7 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Kris
"Nice hotel, lobby very nice."
I had to extend my stay one night and payed the normal hotel fee for that one night. I was a little disappointed with the extra cost but overall a very good visit.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Few nights for business ,great value if clean"
Have stayed before a few years ago, the room we had was horrible condition ! Dirty carpet ,so bad wore shoes ,no bare feet ! Sitting chair had a hole in it and was to stained to sit in! We booked another room for friends and it was nice ! We complained and they said they could not move us as they were full! Not recommended , it's a crap shoot if you get ok room or dump!!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"need to patrol"
To many drug deals and addicts
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
elizabeth
"mediocre"
Although it wasn't a horrible stay, it definitely wasn't anything special. You get what you pay for. Only true complaint is the bed/pillows. They were the absolute worst & I woke up with a sore neck and a lot of discomfort throughout the night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Kay
"Stay at Extended America Hotel"
I had a great time staying and would recommend it to everyone!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Alan
"dirty"
Room was dirty. Sheets had clearly not been washed. And bathroom had visible dirt and fluids
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Don't waste your money!"
Supposed to be a nonsmoking room, was definitely a smoking room. I am highly allergin to smoke as is my family. Satff were rude, breakfaat was a joke.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Id stay again"
2 room suite was very spaceous. Bed was a lil stiff I like my beds to be softer
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
george
"Air freshener needed!!!"
The room smelled awful. After complaining, the front desk even said it smelled and gave me a bottle of Frebreeze!! I looked at another room and that one smelled too. The carpet was very dirty also. I will never ever stay in at Extended again!!!!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Karie
"Indianapolis stay"
Still some confusion on room readiness as me and another guest both got checked into different rooms not yet made or ready, however the desk clerk fixed the matter right away and my room was very tidy and clean.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Horacio
"Won't stay at this chain again"
Booked our room ahead of time and arrived late at about 11:30PM. Was given room key to room. When we opened the door to the room, it was occupied by someone else. Went to front desk and reported it. After appology, was issued a key to another room. When we opened the door, same thing, occupied by someone else. We then received a third room, which was not occupied. Terrible experience. Did not sleep all night long as we were afraid, someone would walk into our room on us.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Love the set up."
this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff was friendly, informational and helpful. I stayed for 2 days and wished I would have stayed longer. The next time I visit, this will be my go-to hotel. Only thing is I didn't like the breakfast much, but your room comes with a kitchen and they have pots and pans and anything you need to cook/eat so you can make anything you want. Loved it!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Mamiashlee
"not as advertised!!!!!"
This was sold as an extended stay room. I am diabetic and usually fix myself soup or something simple before bed. WELL at this EXTENDED STAY hotel you have to ASK for items by name. (EX we drink a lot of coffee but this EXTENDED Stay place only provides a coffee maker and 2 packs of coffee and 2 cups only ID YOU ASK for them. No flatware, not dishes. We ended up ordering pizza and eating it off paper towels (that I had in the car). It was most disheartening. It was marginally clean, but a very small room.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
georgi
"Indianapolis Trip."
Great service. Courteous staff and care about my additional guests in an unexpected short time. Great deal for the price paid for.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
WILBERT O
"Okay stay- good location"
Room was ok but carpet filthy and overall run down-- perhaps spend as much time on prettying up the rooms as you have the entryway?
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Upon arrival, the staff was pleasant and friendly, and the lobby of the hotel appeared clean and well-kept. However, I was first given a room that had not been cleaned at all (I arrived at 1 am), and from the brief time I had the door of the room opened, the furniture appeared to be damaged. After switching into another room, I was greeted with stained carpet and chairs, and the previous guest's towel was still hanging on the back of the door. The room in general was in dire need of an overhaul. To summarize, I'd have found better facilities in a full price Motel 6 - $70 for this room is a ripoff and I'd never stay, or recommend, this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Was ok front desk closes at 11 pm"
Room was ok, expedia states it was 2.8 miles from airport, was 11 miles,
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, too involved too connect to web"
Hard time connecting to web. Try to get you to buy faster service if streaming. Small rooms
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
gabriel
"sufficient"
an adequate setting to end the day and to prepare for the next
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"good bang for you buck"
toilet 'ran' when flushed and the handle had to be 'jiggled' . . . shower head was temperamental . . . check out person was not real nice: when I asked if there was business center where I could print out a boarding pass she responded with a sneer and a "No, we have no business center." followed by another sneer and a roll of the eyes. I thought it was a reasonable question but she obviously did not. . . the kid cleaning the grounds and the door windows and the public area was very friendly . . . the is significant noise from planes but for me that is not a problem given the I live in a big city with all sorts of stuff assaulting my ears.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Fritz
We liked our stay at this hotel. The location was near everything that we were looking for. The room was cleaned and comfortable to stay at.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
L.C.
"Hotel to airport shuttle"
Well for one, these emails I am getting from you; have me listed as meghan newton and I dont know who that is. The staff and shuttle service were perfect. staff was nice and the fact that we were able to keep our car parked there for a week was def. a plus. The room was disgusting, stains all over the floor and furniture. the pull out was very uncomfortable. there was food from a past guess in our fridge. the kitchen and bathroom was not clean. Even after a week of being gone, I came back to use the restroom in the lobby and there wasnt even any soap.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Cheap but not real clean"
Non-smoking room had a sort of smoke smell too it. There were dirty dust rags or kleexex's behind the nightstand. I booked a queen room and got two double beds. You could tell the bathroom and living areas were getting a little dated. The price was right and this hotel would work for someone on a strict budget but I still don't think it was worth what I paid for it. Breakfast was also a disappointment. Nothing warm and not even any cereal and milk. Just muffins and coffee basically. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"no breakfast"
Either Expedia or ESA claimed "Guests are offered complimentary buffet and continental breakfasts.". "Breakfast" consisted of coffee, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal packets. Not what I would consider even a continental breakfast, much less buffet.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice staff, terrible maintenance"
First room had fleas, second room had a broken water pipe and slop bucket left behind, third room had a running toilet. The desk clerk was great but had nothing to work with.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that you had unfortunate maintenance and pest issues during your most recent stay. I will share your comments with my maintenance staff so that we can work to repair the water pipe and toilet. I will also have your first room sprayed for pests. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Loved the kitchen"
Rooms were nice, but the key-cards seemed to have some issues. As the side door didn't work when we tried to drop off our luggage, and another night they stopped working altogether and the front desk was closed at the time so had a minor moment of panic.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Mike - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you experienced with your key-card; however, we are glad that you loved our fully equipped kitchens. We will have our maintenance engineer look into the issue with the key-cards. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
my room did not look to clean,love seat had stained,the day I left I checked under the bed and seemed like they have not clean down there since the hotel was made,,there was empty bottles and all kinds of objects and dirty.Hotel staff was very polite and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that experienced cleanliness issues in your room. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are reviewing our cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
We were very disappointed in the stay. The rooms were dirty.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Extended Stay - Indianapolis Airport"
Stayed 6 nights. Must understand that for multiple nights, there is no daily cleaning of the room. Other than that the room was spacious with a small 2-burner cooking top, microwave, and large refrigerator. Nice work desk for businessmen. Bed as large and also hair dryer and iron and ironing board in room. Good experience
7 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
asayler
"Nice and close to airport"
Just stayed one night to fly out the next morning. Very nice decor and very clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - Indianapolis -Airport-W Southern Ave
Anna - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We're so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
anna
"Ok experience"
The room was spacious and generally clean. The only issue was the bathroom. The tub was stained, but clean. When trying to use the shower the knob would not fully release so the water pressure was low. Went to staff and asked for it to be fixed, but during our 5 day stay is was not fixed. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was appropriate, and the location was fine. Gas station and waffle house within a mile.
5 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Jenn
"Looked nice from the outside"
Booked a room for 5 people, only had 4 pillows, went to front desk and asked for 1 more pillow. Girl at front desk said she didn't have any there but would go upstairs and get 1 and bring it to my room.(244), she never did. I went to front desk and she said they didn't have any more pillows and that maybe they would the next morning. I wasn't happy, Opened up the pull out couch and there were no sheets or blanket on that bed, had to go to front desk again and a different girl gave us a set of sheets and a blanket. She found a pillow and brought it too our room. My brother who stayed in a different room brought me up 2 of his pillows because he had extra. He had the same style room I had and they had 10 pillows. I reported that the floor was went on the main floor and the girl at the front desk said someone spilled something and cleaned it up, the next day the floor was still wet. I would never go to another extended stay again. Garbage was laying on the ground by the front entrance. You need employees that see this stuff and clean up. The girl on the night shift was very helpful mean while the one before her sucked, apparently she couldn't get off her but to go look for a pillow. maybe she could of went into another vacant room and got one for me. Oh and when I went into the bathroom when we first got there someones shirt was still hanging on the bathroom door, I wonder how clean that bathroom really was??
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Reasonable price, not super clean. Could be better if the management would spend a little on upgrading units.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"bad experience"
I was very disappointed with this hotel as it was very dirty. My room was disgusting, floor and carper were nasty, bathroom sink was nasty and the toilet was dirty. I actually considered sleeping in my rental car. I was unable to change rooms as they were sold out but I did cancel the next night and get a refund. Will not recommend this hotel for any travelers.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Breakfast was incomplete, minimal"
Breakfast was incomplete. Microwave was hidden.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Extended Stay Review"
This one hit the jackpot, its very clean, spacious and beautiful. No complaint for this at all everything was perfect, I loved it and I will book it again if I have to.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
The staff was very helpful and guided us to restraunts
"Terrible front desk/management"
Front desk took my name for morning shuttle to airport, but in the morning no one was at the front desk. When a cleaning lady spotted me in the lobby, she called the shuttle driver for a pick-up. The driver wasn't on site yet, so another individual drove me. Should also note on Expedia that there is a $20 charge for the shuttle.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"It wasn't bad"
The room was comfortable and the kitchen was great. Even had a dishwasher. Everyone was very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Air conditioning did not work right. Hotel hallways and entrances smelled like smoke.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"The area around the outside was filthy."
Surprised we had to leave a deposit when we paid in full up front and then someone had to run check the room while we were checking out.
Other trip May 30, 2014
d
"INDY 500 WEEKEND"
Overall things went well. The hotel was in a great location for race weekend. All the staff were very helpful and provided me with the items I needed that were removed from my luggage at the airport during screening. I will definitely stay here again if the price remains within reason.
3 night trip May 23, 2014