All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
101 Andrew Young Intl. Blvd. NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Great for a concert!"
We attended a concert at Phillips and the walk was short. The staff was very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
amber
"Great location!"
Here for a concert at Philips Arena. Perfect location! Nice for the price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Dorothy
"Excellant Hotel"
went to see maroon 5. Picked this hotel because it was within walking distance to phillips areana. It took us about 5 minutes to walk there. Glad we did because traffic in this area was a nightmare. Valet parked our car and we didn't use it again until we left. This was a perfect location Hotel was great. Everyone was very friendly, room was very clean, and the bed was super comfy. Highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Angela
"Hotel close to attractions."
Our first room was cramped and felt like we were in a closet. We were moved to a more spacious room, which met our needs much better.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"great"
great
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Genhua
"Conveniently located"
Only stayed one night but it was nice. Have stayed in nicer hotels for less money. Conveniently located within within walking distance of the Georgiadome. Average otherwise.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Ronald
"Stay somewhere else"
There were bugs in the bathroom. The chair in the room was broken. It was an extremely small room even with just a queen size bed. The water in the bathroom dripped all night long. We were on he fourth floor and could hear people on the street all night long. Very noisy! At check out there was no one at the front counter so we had to just leave the key.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Rachel
"Too loud to sleep"
The room itself was acceptable and conveniently located. The walls were thin and when a loud group came in after midnight woke everyone. Another couple arguing woke us at 2am. I would not recommend staying here if you are looking for a restful nights sleep, but if you plan to enjoy the array of drinking spots in the area and come in late, this is a perfect fit.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
shelli
"just fine for a night stay, one of cheaper options"
Just an overnight stay for an interview in the morning. Bed wasn't too comfortable for me, but everything else was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
joe
Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Great hotel in a great town.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Within walking distance to my destination"
After reading other reviews I was a little apprehensive about the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. It is an older hotel, but clean - I can live with clean!! It was convenient to places to eat, and walking distance to Phillips Arena where our event was held. The staff were very courteous and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Lovely stay"
My stay was wonderful Gigi the young lady at the front desk was extremely nice and courteous. (Management team this young lady deserves a bonus!) Also the young lady I believe her name is Wanda in the Seasons restaurant was nice as well no complaints on staff. Hotel was peaceful and quiet no noise in hallway felt safe, hotel is in the center of downtown Atlanta so you can walk around, but I must say the only thing I didn't like when you flush the toilet it just runs slowly takes a min to fill up. Need to update shower heads and toilets.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Holiday Inn Centennial park"
The room was very small and the bed had to be a double bed, even though the staff claimed it was a queen. We barely had room to turn around in the room. I was very unhappy with them and complained to the front desk.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Holiday Inn can do better.."
This hotel is in a great location. It is in the center of downtown Atlanta..You can walk to any venue or restaurant the city has to offer.. The staff was helpful. The rooms were set up nicely but housekeeping did a terrible job.. The room was not properly cleaned. The sheets were stained.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Arlene
It was perfect. Thanks for the hospitality!
4 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Nicholas A
"In town for Hawks"
Great location Great breakfast
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bad Hotel"
Bathroom, leaked and room not vey clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Shower head was broken and toilet kept making sounds
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Nice staff; close to attractions.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great location, OK hotel"
Great staff and decent amenities. It definitely worked for our trip and the location next to Centennial Olympic Park can't be beat. However, the room was cramped, the pullout bed was barely adequate and they did not clean our room during our stay.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
It is very good to be near Coca-cola and Aquarium. So I did not drive for whole day.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Close to the Georgia Dome"
Smallest Queen size bed that I have experienced at other hotels/motels.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Lost and found"
Had problem with water stop working in tolit twice they did come and fix left some shoes in room tried to call lost and found three days never talk to a person never got a call back all I got was a voice mail but overall stay was good
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Good location for Conference Cdenter, but lackluster accomodations
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great location, staff, & value for downtown"
Hotel was a great value, in excellent locatiin right next to Centennial Olympic Park, in heart of downtown area. Area is very safe (Atlanta Police Dept is two blocks up the street). Lots to see & do (and places to eat) within walking distance. Front desk staff / mgrs Gigi (night) and Tracey (day) were excellent. Professional & friendly...answered my questions about the local area. It's not a "new" hotel, but it's clean & well-maintained. My room with two double beds was a good size. Room had a nice large TV, plus a microwave *and* fridge...the lattet two are becoming rare at hotels these days. They only have valet parking with in/out privileges ($20/night), but it was worth it IMHO. Most public surface lots & garages in the area charge $14 & up per day, but without in/out privileges..plus, you'd have to hike to those other lots. I felt my car was safer leaving it with their valets. The valets were very respectful & friendly, and made the hotel experience feel a little more "classy" & special. I tipped a couple bucks each time I left & returned. Absolutely no damage to the car...they didn't mess with the radio, mirrors, or seat settings, either. I stayed here for Thanksgiving week, while visiting family in the area. I like it that the hotel gave the housekeepers a day ofg during T'day. Way to go! Great way to treat their staff with respect. Rated room comfort 4 out if 5, only because the room's heater / fan thermostat seemed to start the unit too soon...woul
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Visitor from DC
"Great Price and Great Hotel"
The staff was very helpful and offered directions to sites around the area. The room was clean and very nice. The location was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Wonderful breakfast, location and room"
Wonderful breakfast! Rooms were well-updated and comfortable. Some staff was very efficient and professional; however, I have to say some were not.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"review"
Comfortable stay. Clean, courteous. Some things though: shower curtains too short, bath tub slow to drain, window curtains still have some light leaking through during the day.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
PETER
"Better than expected on first impression"
I entered the address in my GPS, but after the third time circling the same block, I called the hotel to ask for directions. I was put on hold THREE times before someone finally picked up the phone and was able to tell us to put SW at the end of the street name in order for the GPS to find the correct location. When I finally arrived at the hotel, there was a very loud, obnoxious guest at the front desk which may have contributed to the confusion and delay on the phone. From then on out, pretty much everything was great. We told the lady at the front desk that we were there to celebrate my fiance's birthday and she passed by us later that night and remembered to tell him happy birthday. I brought a bottle of wine with us and asked for a corkscrew, but was told they didn't have one for loan. However, I took the bottle to the bartender and he opened it for us. The room was clean and comfortable, the view of the ferris wheel across the street was awesome. All of the staff we encountered was very friendly except for the valet as we were leaving who didn't look happy when I handed him a cash tip. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and will most likely book here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"unfriendly hotel staff -- poor customer service"
One of our 2 rooms didn't have a fridge, any hangers and the hot water in the sink was not working. When we checked in the hotel, the lady at the front desk was very unfriendly and not helpful at all when we asked for some direction -- she was not even smiling at all. I've stayed at the same hotel a few years ago, I thought I liked their service. Great location, but because of this experience, I don't want to go back again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Kitty
"Short distance to GWCC"
Chose this hotel due to its short walking distance to Georgia World Conference Center, so location was great. Not a high end hotel but it was a pretty good value for the money. I only wished they had put blankets in the room.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Deborah
"Great Service!"
The staff at this hotel was wonderful!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hairy times in Atl"
The a/c froze up making the carpet abd one of our bags wet. There was an exposed tack strip between the bedroom abd bathroom, and the shower drain had a huge black hair ball on the drain. Microwave didnt work, and remote for tv needed new batteries. Friendly staff but room left us feeling like they really didnt care about us once we left the lobby.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great location, but nothing special"
The location of the hotel is perfect if you are participating in an event downtown. We were at a concert at Centennial and it was SO close. However, there is nothing special about the hotel itself. The room was really small and it looked a little rundown. I will say the room service food was surprisingly good - but they do have weird times they are open. The bar and outside area was fun after the concert! This is a fine place to stay and was decently priced but there are not a lot of bells and whistles.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Dear traveler, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we will be undergoing future renovations which will increase that "wow" factor every hotel covets, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and hope to see you here again soon. Thank you again,
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice hotel great location!!!"
This hotel is conveniently located walking distance to a lot of major Georgia attractions. We didn't have to use the car all day!!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Close to everything"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel for the price, it was close to everything we needed. The staff were very friendly, and we enjoyed the services of the dining room and hotel bar. Breakfast was pricey and not included in our room rate, so we ate around the corner at the Waffle House. We loved walking though Olympic Park and the Aquarium is also right there as well. Easy to use, the MARTA took us to other sights, as well as the trip back to the airport. Atlanta is really a very friendly town, and I know we will be back again!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
This hotel is not horrible. The staff are very kind and helpful for the most part. And you couldn't ask for a better location. My husband and I travel to Atlanta every Labor Day weekend to attend Con and usually have to walk a considerable distance in elaborate costumes in the Atlanta summer heat. It was very nice to be so close. That being said, the room is very small. There was a mini fridge and microwave which were unexpected nice touches. But the bed was hard, but the desk and lounge chairs in the room were broken, and it really was very tight. Another thing, when I booked my room nearly a year in advance I thought we were getting a double, with 2 queens...this room had one queen bed. So I'm relieved our +2 didn't decide to come. We didn't want our room cleaned by staff while we were there because we were generally either changing or napping at that time of day, but we did give housekeeping our dirty towels and request more and never got any. All the small problems aside, it really is a great location. Also, if you don't plan to spend much time in the room like us it isn't so bad.
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Cass
"Walking distance to Phillips arena, Centennial Pk"
Friendly helpful staff! Nice room with a cold AC!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
lisa
"too busy to even make beds every day"
Literally the maids just left towels on the bed and didnt even bother to pick up the old ones
5 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice server and stay at Holiday Inn Atl."
I was in Atlanta for Dragon con. I was in and out of the hotel. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly as well as helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Jeremy thank you so much for the great review and I'm glad to you enjoyed our hotel during Dragon con, hope to have you here next year and until then take care!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Jeremy
"Really Great"
We were told about all the area events, where good restaurants and good music could be found. This hotel represents "This Atlanta" What a beautiful city that's operated by beautiful people. Thank you. Just Lovely.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
Paula
"Good Downtown Location For A Reasonable Rate"
It's a Holiday Inn. You come to expect a certain set of standards with these hotels and nothing will "wow" you like a 5 star resort. You get a room, clean linens and towels, and a working bathroom. But what makes this hotel stand out from others are the staff and the location. Within a 2 block walking distance you can access most restaurants in Downtown Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park, and a museum. Another 2 blocks after that is the Georgia Aquarium and the Coca-Cola center. The location is more then central enough to allow you to walk anywhere without getting tired out by the heat. And the staff are exceptional. They always greeted us every morning and evening with a smile and really engaged with us about our visit, making suggestions on events to attend, and were always helpful with any questions we had. Would stay here again just because of the staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Dear traveler, Thank you so much for this kind review! You're absolutely correct, we aren't the ritz but that doesn't mean we can't treat our guest like their worth a million bucks, I hope we have a opportunity to meet the next time you visit us and until then have many more wonderful trips. Thanks
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Room so small 2 people have trouble moving around."
Room too small for $209.00 per night. Bed suppose to b queen if was more like a full size bed. Bathroom did not have enough space for make up etc. needs upgrading to a more comfortable room. My room has everything to make my stay comfortable . I was shocked at the way the holiday inn looked for the cost. If seemed like a 75.00 room . I was very disappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Dear traveler, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your most recent stay with us and I can tell you upgrades are underway, we strive to provide all our guest with the quality and most importantly the value they deserve. I hope we'll have a chance in the future to make up for this stay and until then I wish you the best of future travels.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
like to trsvel
I love this Hotel
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
And WE LOVE OUR GUEST!!! Thank you Janet for the great review and we appreciate the stars, Come back and see us soon!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Janet Sumpter
"Amazing Staff!"
The staff at this hotel was incredible. They worked with us, helped us, made great suggestions, and were very friendly. The hotel itself is undergoing a renovation, so some things were nice and clean while other things were being repaired (wallpaper, showers, etc.). Overall, we had a great experience!
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Thanks Brad for the nice review! Please come back and see us again after all the renovations, and until then I wish you the best of future travels. Thanks,
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very clean and close to attractions."
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed meals in the restaurant located within the hotel. The food was good and reasonably prices. The hotel is only blocks from where Atlanta Mart which was our destination. It was also located close to several other attractions. We plan to make this our place to stay while in Atlanta.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for the kind review, I'm glad to hear we will be your new hotel in Atlanta and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Thanks again
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Over while the hotel was in a great location but cell phone didn't have service and the rooms was too small and there was facing a brick wall no City view. The hall way had leftover food from the night before outside the room doors.
Response by Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown- Centennial Park
Dear Holiday in, I'm sorry to hear about your reception and view, while we pride ourselves on our location to all the local attractions some our guest rooms are block from these sites by the mammoth buildings around us. I will be sure to relay your comment to our f&b staff and hope we have another chance to provide you with the superb stay you deserve. Thank you,
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Holiday in
"Close to a lot of must see sights"
This was a good location to downtown. They had a good valet service at a reasonable price. The weekday manager's afternoon snack service was a nice touch. The morning breakfast at the resteraunt was a little more expensive than the Waffle House next door but was never as busy and was a very good meal and service. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
David Parker
Didn't like the forced valet parking, but that appeared to be the case with all of the hotels in the area. Overall good hotel
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great Location,Friendly Staff"
Location was great and staff was very friend and helpful. However air conditioning in room was not so good and we had to switch to another room when we first arrived due to several items not working properly.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014