All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1501 Lake Hearn Dr NE, Atlanta, GA, 30319, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Overall satisfaction, totally committed staff help"
Excellent experience as noted as helpful in a plethora of ways with pleasant, thoughtful demeanor
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
earl
"Could have been so much better!!"
Where should I begin?!Parking is not good. The hotel looks wonderful from the pictures and once you enter the lobby ALL LOOKS WELL!!! The room itself looked good until you settle in. The bedding was white and had marks to include the pillow and sheet set had some sort of blackish stains on them looked more like mold. The tub was peeling. The pool was moldy in the inside. The hotel was sold out on this weekend for some reason. A group of ladies had some sort of filming going on and decided to have the photographer take pictures and film them in the Jacuzzi tub area. This was a great inconvenience as we were tired from a long drive and were unable to use the spa area until late. This was to me considered inappropriate for family atmosphere. I believe something like that should have been scheduled during the week instead of the weekend but, that's my opinion. Last but not least, STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL!!!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
I found the hotel to be fine. My only difficulty was that in speaking with one of the hotel staff to get directions on the phone while driving I had a very difficult time understanding because his foreign accent made communication almost impossible. Accents are usually not a problem for me and I so I mention this only because it rose to the level that kept me from getting adequate directions. Otherwise, once I found the place, the rest of the experience was great.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Ummmm"
It was ok until I got Woking up by a guy beating on his wife and I couldn't go back to sleep
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Live Recording of the First 48!"
It was very unfortunate that while staying there I witnessed a guest be assaulted in the hallway by her abusive spouse. This happened around 6:30 in the evening and was supposedly resolved. At approximately 2:0a.m. there were screams coming from this same room. The woman had invited her boyfriend back to the room where he had begun beating her all over gain. The response from the hotel staff was not one of concern. it was more so like hey we call the police and that is all that we can do. They didn't take the time to reassure that things were safe that the facility was safe to move around and that they had taken all precautionary measures to ensure the safety and security of there guest. After this altercation ended the amount of loud traffic in the hallway at all hours was totally disruptive to the sleeping environment. Given the opportunity I would not recommend this hotel to anyone even if they were giving it free.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Hotel stay for Surgery at Northside Hospital"
Room was not clean when we checked inn, beer bottle caps on the floor, hair on the bathroom countertop.
"Mini family getaway"
Great stay, very comfortable beds and spacious rooms. I think the breakfast buffet is a little overpriced at $13.99 but at least my kiddos ate free.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Atlanta"
The stay at the hotel was very good the only problem was the breakfast not being included with the stay.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jami
"Not what I expected from a Hilton"
The room was set at 55 when I came in at ten pm, the drain wasn't attached to the bottom of the tub and the water came out of the shower and faucet at the same time. The engineer came and tried to remedy the situation. The hotel was also very noisy with young kids beside my room screaming even after my noise complaint.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
cal
"Perfect for family and business."
Came for business with the kids. Was perfect for both. Friendly, Attentive Staff!
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Vernetta
"Nice hotel near the mall!"
We would have enjoyed the stay more if the a/c would have cooled. It did not cool the room like we like it. That's only around 68-70 degrees.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL BUT HOUSEKEEPING IS NOT UP TO PAR"
my girlfriend and I visited this hotel from the 27th-29th of March for a couple getaway. The rooms are nice when you get there.... the staff are really friendly especially the bar. The area is close to EVERYTHING. The bad part is the housekeepers did not change out are sheets when requested they just made the bed. Just make sure you check your sheets. It was very noisy early in the morning BUT once I complained the security was quick to quiet it down. Overall It Is a great place to stay buT the maids made me think of the cleanliness of the rooms
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
mario
"Excellent stay!"
Near a business center, mall and excellent restaurants. Hotel was excellent in all respects. Enjoyed the stay there.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"nice hotel"
my daughter and I enjoyed our stay. the room was nice.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Lorraine
"Birthday Stay"
I stayed here for two days for my birthday weekend! The Hotel was great! The staff was very accommodating! Although my room smelled as if rain had come into the room, but with opening the window to air it out, everything was fine!
2 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Ashleigh
"Clean and comfortable"
A very quick trip to Atlanta for work. Hotel was nice and the service was good.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Timothy
"Hilton Garden Stay."
Great staff & extremly helpful - friendly ...fairly quiet. Rooms a little worn but everything worked
2 night trip Mar 25, 2015
RON
"5 stars in every way!"
Beautiful hotel! Impeccable service from hotel employees...they could not help enough! Our TV wasn't working properly and within 10 minutes, a technician was at the door. Very comfortable room with lots of amenities. Just wish we could have stayed more than one night!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice room for the price."
Me and my husband came for our anniversary and loved it! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hotel was great and the location was perfect for our trip. The price was great and the room was extremely comfortable. We would definitely visit this location again.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Allison
"Overniight stay"
Very comfortable, gracious, accommodating. It was raining very, very hard and the manager took my car, parked it and brought the keys back to me.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Judith M
"Best thing about the trip was the hotel stay!"
Loved everything about it... From check in to the hospitality. The shuttle We loved Sam, to American Grill to the Bar. Oh and the water with the cucumbers and lemons in the front lobby fantastic! The rooms were spacious and so were the bathrooms.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Torshay
"Nice Location and great staff"
One of the best hotel's I've stayed at.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"love my stay"
My family and I went to Atlanta to visit for the first time stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn was very impressed it was very clean the staff very friendly and helpful the only thing I see that people might have complaints about is the parking area but I didn't mind it at all, breakfast was not free but you have the option of purchasing breakfast and it a buffet style. I would recommend this place enjoy enjoy my stay close to everything
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Nathalie
"Nice hotel in a great area.."
Nice hotel, I love the area it's in. Minutes away from the mall, cheese cake factory, in downtown Atlanta.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
We just stopped for a night on the way to the way to six flags. The staff was extremely courteous , the rooma were clean and comfortable and it was close to local food and only about a 30 minute drive to the park! We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great trip"
The staff was ok some had an attitude but the room and hotel itself was great very clean loved the lobby area and view from our room
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Asia
"Bed that sank....."
horrible bed that sank in middle. Was very surprised. Cleanliness lacked a bit too.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Alexander
"tips"
Was quiet room was clean love the patio in back of the hotel. Close to the mall and restaurants but not in walking distance so make use of the shuttle
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
Jamar
"Great Hotel & Fantastic Location"
Very nice hotel. Staff was very nice, helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. Close to many fine restaurants, coffee shops and 15 minute drive to Atlanta Aquarium, which was our reason for being in Atlanta. My wife and I had a great stay and will definitely stay there again if and when the opportunity arises.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Raymond
"my stay"
it was a good stay. the staff was polite and friendly, the room was clean and the food from room service was good. I do wish they had vending machines instead of the little shop near the front desk
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Never disappointed"
Great sums it up! I've stayed at t his location and im going back.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Shea
"Atlanta stay"
My stay was great but housekeeping took my glassware, and I didn't want it after they told me that they had to find out were it's at and was put in the dishwasher.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Lance
I slept well for the time that I spent in the hotel. Most of my time was spent away from the hotel and it was nice to get back and fall asleep without loud partying happening throughout the hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Thumbs up"
I enjoyed my stay, bit noisy but it wasn't a deal breaker just families with children. I enjoyed the lounge and bar and everything was simple and easy. I had a great nights sleep for my stay and can't find anything negative to say beyond the noise.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Su
"Best Stay Ever!"
It was peaceful && quiet . Nobody bothered me & the pay was exactly what I was told it would be!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Eantwanesha
Very nice place to stay. Hotel staff was triendly
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Excellent location"
Excellent location near Perimeter mall! Not much to complain about except the hill you have to walk up and down to get to your car. At least parking is free. The toilet in the room looked really old, and should probably be replaced. The road near the hotel is a one way. Great stay overall.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Anna
It was a smooth stay. Check in was simple, and the staff was very helpful. In addition it was located in a really great part of town.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ronald
Loved it it will be the only place i will stay at while im there
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
og frank
"Convenient and good breakfast"
This hotel is just so convenient to the Ashford Dunwoody area of Atlanta. I literally walk to work when I stay here. The breakfast isn't free but well worth the money.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good location. Bed and pillow were horrible!"
Clean hotel. Great location. Only complaint were parking is horrible. Long hike up a hill. Not do bad except it was freezing And raining so it made getting your car a nightmare. Also bed was uncomfortable and pillows were horrible. Worst pillows imaginable.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
flcrew
"pleased"
I had a nice stay there.. My only problem was the pool was out of order...
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
crystal
"Unpleasant trip"
My stay was not very pleasant . The pool was broken and the ice machine on my floor was out of order.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Tynika
"Hotel Stay"
Ladies in room next to mine were too loud. Even after they were told to keep it quiet, they continued running their mouth. This is no way influences my stay with your chain of hotels. I will opt to not use connecting rooms anymore that are suppose to be for families.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Lilia
"Birthday weekend!"
First time staying at this hotel, it was very nice and located near shopping center and resturants. Clean rooms but pool and hot tub very small. Overall stay was good. I'd go again!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"great place to stay!!"
Nice hotel, great room. Highly recommend!!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Leslie
"dishonest housekeeping"
Housekeeping staff dishonest.Don't leave anything behind because you won't get it back(at least anything of value) I will never go back!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
frank
""staycation""
A great stay for 2 nights!!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Pretty decent...but parking is horrible!"
This is a nice hotel but the parking is horrible. It is a steep hill to walk up and down especially with luggage and the breakfast is NOT free and overpriced.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Excellent stay"
I had a wonderful stay. The manager was exceptional he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. Him name was Jabori. I can't say enough about his profession he was. Our breakfast servicer was Harold he was friendly and made sure our every food need was made. He is the perfect breakfast professional and friend as well. Our stay was exceptional. I would definitely stay there for again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015