All hotels in Tampa, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33607, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Family stay"
This hotel is located directly behind a club called "The Penthouse. Where magazines come to life." Some of the other guests appeared to be employees of the club. The rooms had couches with stains. But it was very close to the airport.
1 night family trip May 8, 2013
Staff was friendly, but the furniture and carpeting, etc. were absolutely filthy.
2 night trip May 6, 2013
"Quick trip to Tampa"
Needed an inexpensive place to stay for 2 nights in West Shore area of Tampa. Hotel pretty much met my expectations.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Average"
Overall, not a bad experience. The location is not bad and the price was decent.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Non smoking room smelled like someone had been and was smoking in it. Not happy with that.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"disappointing"
No amenities were included, such as shampoo. Carpet had ink stains.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"In and out and 3min from Airport"
location, nice clean room, and nobody bothered you
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
We requested a non smoking room and had to transfer rooms because the first room smelled over powering with cigarette smoke. The second room smelled almost as bad but was the only room they had left so we reluctantly took it. When we returned home all of our things smelled like cigarette smoke. We were not impressed.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"Nice Stay"
The lobby was nice and the staff was friendly. The location was safe and quiet.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Mika
"My stay"
As stated above the hotel was Centraly located the rooms left a little to be desired. Softgoods of the room were tattered and the carpeting was in poor condition. There was no ATM in the hotel and when I want to turn in some coins for dollar bills I was told We normally don't do that.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
"weekend wedding trip"
overall the location was really convenient & depending on your taste, it has a strip club located right in front / the only complaints i have was that my girlfriend found 1 small roach on the couch and their were no hotel complimentary toothpaste but thats just me being picky
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
jeff
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Loved the room--a little small but packed full of everything. I especially like the organizational space in the dressing area. Nice looking, clean. A little hard to find because it sits back from the street. Two small drawbacks: the light switches are hard to reach from the bed and the breakfast was sparse, even compared to other hotels in the same price range, but they did have fresh fruit which was a plus. I would stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Kathi
"Nice room, like a small apartment"
I enjoyed everything about my stay except for the location, wasn't to thrilled that there was a strip club right outside the hotel but it didnt cause any issues as I didnt go out at night. I was traveling alone and wouldnt have felt comfortable coming and going at night...other than that, the hotel and price was great.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Only would stay in desperate need...."
I walked in and it looked like the towels were used and i found a pair of socks next to the bed. The linens didnt look very clean. I had to stay because other hotels were sold out. Now i know why this one wasnt.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
The shower was not clean, the flyer under the door said free delivery which it was not free I had to pay for the gas it took to deliver it. I expected a real breakfast not rotten fruit and a muffin in a plastic package, the coffee machine also burnt my hand and the neighbors were very noisy.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
Becca
"My Stay at the Extended Stay America Hotel in Tamp"
Overall, my stay at Extended Stay America hotel was very good. Staff was very courteous and the room was very clean.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"near to airport"
Good stay. very satistied.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Good location but had to clean my room"
I booked this hotel due to previous good experiences with Extended Stays and the proximity of the Mosi where my 10 yr old son and I planned to visit. The overall location was great (minus the adult club right in front), close to major attractions and airport. The first thing I had to do prior to unpacking was clean the room! Particularly the bathroom and kitchen ... it was gross. Hair, shampoo on the wall, food on the cabinet, grimy dishwasher, and don't look under the range hood! Overall I was satisfied once the room was clean.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2013
SAL
"Close to airport"
The front desk staff was very nice as was the pool area. The room was not so good. There was alot of hair in the tub and sink. The bathroom door was so dirty I didn't want to touch it. The carpet was old and worn out and looked as if it hadn't been vaccumed. The kitchen stove has some sort of red sauce on it. It is very outdated. I will not stay there again nor would I recommend it.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Shuttle hours"
My wife and I arrived at TPA at midnight and were told the shuttle was only in service from 5 AM until midnight. The only was to the hotel was a $15. taxi ride. I specifically booked at this hotel because of their shuttle. Proper information in the Hotel.com web site would have helped me pick a proper hotel based on 24 hr shuttle. We also were given the wrong room and entered with a key that we were given only to find another occupant in the room; I'm not sure who was more surprised, my wife and I or the occupant.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
jay
"Hi! My name is Mr. Roach! And your name?!?"
Everything looked ok till I closed my door and a roach greeted me on the door. I wasn't able to get rest and a fraud to even put down my bags after a long day of travel. I decided to drive down the blvd and find another hotel... :-/
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
Monet
"Convenient to Tampa Airport"
The room was clean and comfortable. Don't count on the breakfast. It's very limited. Ihop close by in walking distance.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
RC
Breakfast was grab and go, less than expected, but acceptable. Noise from the hall was very loud. Listened to the radio of the adjacent room until I used earplugs. Didn't appreciate the cigarette burn in the sheet. Liked having the kitchenette and the space. Well set up for an extended stay. Hotel difficult to find from the street.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Better if it was cleaner"
The location was good. It was close to the highways and several good places to eat, grocery stores, and gas stations. It is next to the Penthouse Club so it can be loud at night. It doesn't feel unsafe, however. The king suite room was nice and spacious but it was very dirty. There was hair in the bathroom and on the bed. The couch was stained and the sink had old food in the drain. We didn't stay in the room much so it was bearable but I wouldn't stay there again. The front desk staff were very helpful, pleasant and professional.
3 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2013
Renee F.
"Extended Stay - Enjoyable"
Location was good. Staff provided a positive environment. Room was large and comfortable. It was a plus to have a kitchen.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
We stayed across the street from our location, so it was very convient. The surrounding neighborhood of Tampa was very nice and upscale. The mall was less than a mile away, with upscale shopping stores (Saks, Nordstorm etc). However, we were not given any cloths or towels, the toilet and shower were clogged. The rooms are very small, but we only stayed a day, so it was easy to deal with.
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2013
Shawne
"Perfect Place to Stay"
Really liked the room. Spacious and very convenient. Beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. The man at the front desk was nice at check in but when I called at 9 PM for wi fi question, there was no answer. The location was perfect for me to visit my daugher at Univ of Tampa. Cost of Hotel was worth it. Will be staying there everytime I plan on visiting my daughter.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Think twice before booking."
Non-smoking room smelled terrible. Carpet was stained and bathtub was either dirty or stained where I chose to shower with sandals on. Finally, there is a strip club right next door.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Nice and clean and so close to Tampa airport.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
I have one little problem. We were there 6 nights and the maid only cleaned our room 1 morning. I had to go to the front desk to get clean towels. Also, when I got home I found out that I had left my Sprint Card that plugs into my computer in my room. So, I call down there and talk to someone who said they would look into the lost and found and she said she return my phone call. Well, I never heard from anyone. Kind of disappointed.
5 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"Clean, Good staff, no problems"
Staff was very helpful. No problems with the room, clean and plenty of room. Kitchenette was very useful.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Great Hotel for people travelling on business"
The hotel is extremely clean. The staff is friendly. They had DVD players in all of the rooms. The bed was a little to firm for my comfort. The walls are paper thin and you can hear almost everything that goes on in the surrounding rooms if you are staying in a queen size room. The King size suites are a lot more comfortable and quiet. Overall the hotel is some place we stay often.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Alasha
"nice place"
nice place to stay. had everything i needed/wanted.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"park and fly"
good cheap place to flop and park., As always with these hotels, getting to the airport is better than getting picked up. Prepare to wait 1/2 hour.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"Not bad for the price"
The rooms are showing a little wear and tear but overall we had a good experience and would definitely stay there again!
5 night business trip Dec 8, 2012
KR
"Overall disappointing"
The room layout and lack of a fan function on the air conditioning meant that it was impossible to control the temperature and comfort level of the room. Also, breakfast was totally disappointing for the price we paid for the room. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Marie
"Great for the price!"
Close to the airport,quiet,for the money it was a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"Good hotel, service no really good"
I found clothes in The room, that means your room service wasnt good, and The breakfast was so poor.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
Yoyo
"close to all must-see sights"
The service and hospitality was beyound all expectations. I will recommend this hotel to anyone. I look forward to future stays whenever I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Mary B.
"Great Place for the Price"
A nice place in a great location for the price. If you need no frills, a kitchenette, and a pool this is your place.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Beau
"GREAT HOTEL FOR FAMILY"
Our stay was great, even with a sale out for the weekend it was a pleasent stay,We stay again in a heart beat.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
DEBORAH
"Great place for the money!"
Great room for the money, couldn't ask for better. It was very close to the airport, just a few minutes, had a full sized fridge, a small kitchen... overall comfortable and pleasant for the money paid. The fire alarm went off after we took a hot shower (which was strange, because I wasn't in the shower for especially long), but aside from that all was great.. Would definitely recommend it!
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Can't beat the location"
Aside for a multitude of menus left under the door, the room was clean and comfortable with a comfy recliner and plenty of space which enabled me to go to bed while my other half worked on the laptop round the corner. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, kinda disappointing, actually! Biggest bummer was the smoked salmon that I managed to carry with me from the market in Seattle, onto the cruise ship, then off and into a Vancouver hotel fridge...on the train back to Seattle and then flight back to Tampa where I forgot it in the hotel fridge. But that was "my bad"..pretty ridiculous..sigh. But for the price and convenience and quality of service, I'd go back to the Extended Stay in a heartbeat.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Trysh
"Great service, average location"
The location is perfectly convenient to the airport, but too far away from the cities unless you rent a car. There is a rental car place next door that charges $35/day. The staff, especially front desk, is extremely helpful and the place is clean.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
Nina
"Excellent hotel for families"
Although I highly recommend this hotel for many reasons, one being that it had provisions for smokers, I was disappointed that the room only had one bath towel when we clearly registered that there would be two adults and two children. Probably an oversight rather than the norm but was annoying having to go to the front desk to get towels!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
denny
"work"
very good
Business trip Sep 10, 2012
Jerry
"Pretty Nice"
The room was very clean and spacious. My only complaint is that they would not allow me to check in until after 3pm.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"Avoid this hotel"
Hotel rooms are dirty, smelly, and carpets were stained. At check out the employee who checked us out looked like he just came out of the bathroom from cleaning it he was wearing rubber gloves and kept them on during the whole check out process, then so he didn't have to walk around to the front desk he jumped over it.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Great family or couples place...!!"
Great place for everyone ,nothing to complaint .The place was very clean, a lot of room ,comfortable bed .The young man at the front desk was very helpfull ,close to restaurants and the mall.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Lucy
"One night only"
You get what you pay for, wouldn't recommend it to a family or couples..not in the best area of Tampa. Cheap and sketchy
Other trip Aug 27, 2012