All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8687 Commodity Circle, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Good deal for the price"
Clean room , flat screen TV, new mattress, nice kitchen about 10 minutes from MCO
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Joe - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room, your fully equipped kitchen and our convenient location. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
joe
"Good for the price"
Overall noting to bad just need to put a little tlc in to the bathroom and shower
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were satisfied with our hotel overall. As for the issues in the bathroom I will have our housekeeping and maintenance staff take a look in each room to fix any issues. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotel did its job"
The hotel did it's job in providing the relaxation we wanted. We were 15-20 minutes away from Disney theme parks, so that actually worked out nicely. Only downside....the hallways are a bit noisy.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Yanet
"You get what you pay for......"
Accommodations and condition of halls have a lot to be desired, stayed one night and canceled the rest of our stay there. Paid a higher price to stay at Double Tree with great accommodations.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Jimmy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not comfortable enough for you and your family. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate the review as it will only help us to further improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future so that we may provide you with a better experience.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jimmy
"fair for the money"
rooms in desperate need of upgrade, filthy carpets, old worn furniture, positives , very large room and great location and price
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
James - I have received a copy of your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the size of your room, our location, and of course, our price. I'm sorry to hear though that the hotel was not what you expected it to be. We are trying to get those issues resolved. I am also getting with our staff about the cleanliness of our rooms. I hope you'll give us a chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Front desk were wonderful, accommodating and gracious. I had a problem with my bathtub and the carpets were worn, they quickly resolved it and gave me a wonderful room! We are coming back in two months and I think we will stay there again! Thank you extended Stay!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
donpadil
"Fair place for the money"
overall good location and great price but needs updating, carpet in room is filthy. Furniture is old and shows it. I did notice hallway carpeting was being replaced, hoping they will do the rooms soon.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Jim - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our rooms were not up to our usual standards. We are working on the carpets in the hallways. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your review.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Wouldn't stay there again"
People are nice but the hotel is in poor shape and it is dirty. The beds are hard and I am afraid they don't change the sheets as they should.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our appearance was not pleasing. I am coaching our staff on cleanliness to ensure that beds are being changed so this does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Affordable rates"
We were pleased with the cleanliness of the room for the price we paid. There were stains on the carpet in the room and halls, but the bathroom, kitchen and bed was very clean. The halls had a very strong cigarette smell, but the room (non-smoking) didnt. Service was awesome and the bed was comfortable. We did not expect to have a full kitchen (minus oven) in the room, so that was a plus! We would stay here again if we were in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable room and the great service you received from our staff. We appreciate you letting us know about the minor cleanliness issues in your room and in the halls. I will work with my housekeeping staff to deep clean our carpets to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Friendly staff! Excellent stay!!!
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed out friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Christina
"good overall stay"
pleasant
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am proud of our staff for providing you with a good experience. Once more, thank you for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
luciano
"Ok room, loud neighbor and thin wall"
The room is okay, no strange smell, clean enough but there might be something with the bed sheets that made me ichy. The room is not sound proof and the guests who stayed above us made quite a lot of noise at midnight (constant walking and talking loudly) so we couldn't sleep well. I called reception and asked the guy to help. He seemed a bit annoyed and reluctant at first, then said he would try, but he can't guarantee. I think if he showed more empathy, that would make me feel better.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you were not totally happy with your room and that our night staff didn't seem to eager to help you. Please accept my apology. I am meeting with the staff to ensure that we are providing our guests with more attentive and helpful service in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"It I close to everything..."
It was a great experience in all matters, excellent room service, good facilities
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm thrilled that you had a great experience at our hotel. It is great to read that you received excellent service and that your room and amenities met your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Francisco
"Give'em time to renovate/my room was filthy"
Went to Orlando for New Years and was disgusted when I walked into my room. It smelled like funion onion chips and the room wasn't up to my cleanliness standards. We left the window open all night and it didn't help. The room lacked attention to detail cleaning for example there were shaving hairs in the sink and on the sink counter and hairs on the bathroom floor and shower. I expressed my dissatisfaction the next morning in a kind way providing feedback. They offered to refund the room. I would have been ok paying half price. The room was $185. They are in the process of renovating and I'm sure it will be nicer. My problem wasn't that it needed to be updated (which it does) but that it needed to be deep cleaned.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The condition of the room that you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am reviewing your response with our staff and we will be reviewing our cleanliness standards and inspection procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Matthew
"Great service!"
I would like to thanks Mrs. Shena for taking the time to make our stay very pleasant. She got every thing we need in a reasonable time. The breakfast was very good. Thank You!
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to read that our staff was able to make your stay so pleasant. I am also glad that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Margarita
"Not worth the money"
Carpet was filthy as was the tub. Was told there was a sleeper sofa which is why I booked this room. When I got there the sleeper sofa was a sleeper chair. The mattress was as wide as a pillow and it was stained and filthy.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that there were cleanliness issues with your tub, carpet, and bed. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I also want to apologize for the misunderstanding about the sleeper sofa. Our queen studios do not have a sleeper sofa. In response to your review, I will be working with my housekeeping staff to ensure that we are cleaning our rooms to standard. As well, I will be reviewing our reservation process to ensure that we are advertising our rooms properly. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"No one in reception"
We arrived late and tired after a whole day in Unversal Studios and there was no one to check us in. After an hour of calling all the telephone numbers we could find, a guy appeared as if nothing had happened. In the morning we called to get a late check out and were denied. Not staying there again.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that it took you so long to check in, and that my staff was not able to offer you a late check out. I am meeting with my overnight staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I am also working with my front desk staff to ensure that we are offering a late check out whenever possible. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
nati
"Felt like home"
I stayed here with my girlfriend the night after Christmas. I normally stay at extended stay's due to the price and the amenities like the kitchen. The room we stayed had a different layout then we were used to but it turned out to be our favorite room yet. It felt more like an apartment then a hotel room which was nice. The hotel stay was very friendly. I would recommend staying at this location because it is close to all the attractions but far enough away that you don't feel surrounded by tourist.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your room and the amenities we offer at our hotel. It is also great to read that our staff was so friendly, and that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Christopher
"Hotel rooms"
The beds were uncomfortable. The breakfast sucked. The room didn't have any kitchen stuff.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your bed was uncomfortable, and that our in-room amenities did not meet your expectations. Please note that we do offer kitchen supplies upon request. We remove the items from the rooms to ensure that they are properly sanitized for the health and safety of our guests. I will work with my staff to ensure that we are better communicating this process in the future. As well, I am sorry that you found our free grab-and-go breakfast to be lacking. Your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Staff outstanding"
The hotel is a little tired but they are in the process of a remodel. The staff reacted promptly to any request. The bed was comfortable and the location is central. All in all it was a nice mini vacation.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Craig
"Filthy"
Filthy! Need to clean rooms including carpets, bathrooms, floors. We had to wipe down room before unpacking. We asked for dishes Tues night and received them Thursday. Don't wastep your money here.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Pete
Bathroom door did not have lock. Hotel staff took two days to fix. Internet is not at all working. Not wirth for money
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The situation you described regarding the door lock and Wi-Fi is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am making sure we have extra door locks on hand to ensure no delays in getting these issues fixed. I will also follow up with our internet provider to make sure all equipment is in working order and that all routers are properly functioning. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
venky
"great!"
Awesome! Rikki at front desk was super and other staff was very helpful as well.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so proud to hear that Rikki and our team were helpful and made your stay a great one. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
LaRayne
"a lil surprised"
I was a nice stay but the first time was much better
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Terrance
"Comfortable, Clean and had everything we wanted."
No complaints. It was perfect for us.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Somewhat disappointed"
The room was sparse in its presentation. All cooking and eating materials needed to be requested, including coffeemaker and coffee and cups. These were all available at the front desk, but they were expected to be in the room. Linen was pretty well worn and thin. Staff was helpful and friendly when sought, but not always at the front desk or quick to be available. Everything felt like corners were being cut by corporate directive.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Edward - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff; however, we are disappointed to hear that our customizable kitchen packs did not meet your expectations. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest kitchenware possible, we store our items in a sterile environment and deliver them to your room upon request. We will review your feedback with our staff to ensure we are fully explaining our available amenities during check-in. Thank you again for your comments. We would love to have a chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you are in town.
4 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Edward
"Enjoyed our stay"
Very spacious, excellent room for the price!
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to here that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and reasonable prices. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Not a great place to stay"
Breakfast was poor,, the front desk lady dosnt even look at your face,,
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our breakfast did not meet your standards and that our front desk staff member did not show how dedicated we are to service. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am reviewing our customer service standards with my entire team. Your feedback on our breakfast selection will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Worth the frugal price"
Service was good, however if by any chance you are out of the room and get back after 11pm, you have to call for assistance to open the door to get into the hotel. The room was clean and very spacious. Definitely worth the cheap price I paid for it. It's nothing fancy but it's definitely a good home away from home hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Bianca
"Hi,"
Very good for this price.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you found us to be a good value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Janina
"Good location. That's it."
Near to walmart and 10 minutes to I-drive. The laundry room was closed 4 of 7 nights. The room was super stinky with stained carpets and ash tray smell on a non smoking one. Guest could not stand the trash on their rooms so put it outside on the aisle and there stay until next morning. The front desk people is super cool and willing to help.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room had a bad odor and there were issues in the laundry room. Though I am happy to hear that our staff was so willing to help, I am going to work with them to review our cleanliness procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I will be working with my maintenance staff to prevent any issues with our laundry machines moving forward. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"clean, comfortable, and convenient."
Met my requirements
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Chris"
Stayed at this location multiple times. The only thing I was not to fond of was the first floor facing parking lot. Don't like having drapes open, but my stay was short on this trip. the staff is definitely a plus for this location. The Printme printer was down for a week of course the only time I needed it. Will be back here again.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received such great service from my staff. I'm sorry that the printer was down during your stay. My maintenance has resolved the issue, and I am working with our maintenance staff to prevent any future issues. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
5 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Dirty"
Bathroom was dirty, the room smelled food everywhere. Thanks God, I had a Lysol.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room had an odor and your bathroom was not properly cleaned. I am reviewing your review with our staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more enjoyable visit in the future.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
The towels and bed had hair. Toilet was dirty and had stains, the shower also had stains :(.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your bathroom had stains and your towels were not properly cleaned. I am meeting with our staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"great stay"
overall great stay was not to happy with the guy who checked us in, but everyone else was wonderful and helpful. would go back anytime.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am so pleased that you received helpful service from most of my staff; however, I do apologize that your check-in service was not up to standard. I will be working my staff to review our customer service standards to ensure that we are providing great service at check-in. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Christina
"Much Improved"
Last time the room was not clean and had some crawling "guests" as well as me in the room. This time everything went fine with the a couple minor exceptions: the thermostat was not working but you could manually adjust the units; also the WI-FI is a bit of a pain as they make you look at GEICO propaganda.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
It is so rewarding to read that you gave us another opportunity to accommodate your lodging needs and to show you that we continuously strive to improve our hotel for our valued guests. I am glad to read that we provided you with a comfortable stay overall; however, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experience while connecting to the Wi-Fi. Your feedback will be used to continue to improve our services and I will definitely make sure that this is reviewed with upper management. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Central Northern Hospitality"
Great value. Very hospitality staff. They were very helpful and professional. Rooms were decent and met my needs
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
MARVIN
"One issue."
Wi-Fi not working.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize for the issue you encountered with our Wi-Fi. Please know that I am working with my maintenance staff to ensure that this lapse in connectivity does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for your review. I hope you will give us a chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"good"
It was nice
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a good experience with us in a clean and comfortable room. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
david
"Nice rooms great service!"
Overall enjoyed the friendly staff. They smiled and made you feel welcomed. They were thorough in processes and greeted you when entering and exiting. The rooms were clean and accommodating.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you received such great service from our staff. We are proud to read that your room was clean and accommodating. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
MARVIN
"Very disappointed"
not clean. bathroom grime andcarpetsa are worn and dirty
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we disappointed you with the cleanliness of our bathrooms and carpets. To prevent this from happening again, my team is working on identifying worn carpet areas so we can deep clean stains. I will also be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures for bathrooms to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"O.k. stayy"
Hotel was clean. Room was comfortable. Could not access internet and when dialed the front desk for help it went to the laundry room, and was given the same access code as written, and had no internet for the night. Breakfast was grab and go. Other than that it's O.K.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Dean - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that you were unable to connect to our free Wi-Fi. Still, we are glad to know that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and clean room. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Dean
"better than most cheap rooms"
good for the price. bigger than most standard rooms in that price range. no shampoo in the room. flat panel lcd tv, but standard definition cable with 40 channels (no comedy central).
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be a good value. Starting this month, we are placing shampoo in the room, so you will have it next time you visit. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Good location. Minor quibbles"
I spent a week at this hotel while i was working a trade show. First and foremost the staff were great. The hotel itself was a bit off the beaten path so that was good to avoid the tourists. There was a Staples and Walmart right across the street which made getting supplies and food to make in the kitchenette easy. The lobby was clean and the breakfast was ok for a grab and go. There were just a few items that lowered my rating on this one. The wifi is atrocious! After a long day at the show, I had a ton of emails to get caught up on. The wifi is painfully slow. You can pay to upgrade to a higher speed, but if the hotel says it offers wifi, it should be at least capable. I wasn't looking to stream movies but downloading a 1mb email took a few minutes. The bathroom was dated and the tub was very worn looking. The carpets in the room were well travelled. Overall though, it was a great price and I would be willing to stay here again and overlook some of the issues. I do hope that they change their wifi policy and offer better speed.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Steve - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that our free Wi-Fi did not meet your expectations; however, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location and our friendly staff. We will contact our internet provider to address any issues our Wi-Fi may be experiencing. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Disgustingly Dirty and Smelly"
Super disappointed to enter our room and find crumbs, cat litter-in the carpeting, and an overwhelming smell of smoke and cat in our "smoke free" room. There was a wet, red stain running down the AC unit, spill in the fridge, and the bathtub had a ring around the edge and a dip in the middle where water-and mold-collected. Beyond disgusting-buyer beware.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Wendy - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We sincerely apologize that you were disappointed in the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, we are meeting with our staff to make sure all rooms have been thoroughly cleaned and smell fresh. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Wendy
"Quiet hotel and a short drive to Universal"
Walking to our room in the hallway was a strong smoke smell, which I thought was strange since we asked for a non smoking room, but the actual room itself that we had was non smoking and did not have a smell. The bathtub was not the cleanest and still had some hair in it, so we asked the front desk if they could send someone up to do a quick clean of the tub and it was cleaned within the next 10 minutes. We were satisfied with our stay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Angie
"Above expectations"
I stayed with my 8 year old son and was very pleased and surprised with all of the room amenities.
Response by Extended Stay America-Orlando-Southpark-Commodity Circle
Rod - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Rod
"I will be back, love the kitchen and refrigerator"
It was pleasant and relaxing. I will be back! Love the cookbook, the neighborhood is quiet and clean!
4 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Mother's love
Hotel location decent; we only needed a one night stay after a day at universal and islands of adventure. It wasn't super close but about 10 minutes away. Hotel is right across the street from a super walmart, Wendy's, mcdonalds, dunkin donuts and some other places. 10 minutes away from the outlets as well. Hotel staff pretty friendly and accommodating, let us check in early and check out early. Room was pretty neat, we did not use the kitchen and I did not want to shower just because the tub looked a little dirty. Free wifi. Complimentary breakfast from 6-9:30 they had yogurt, muffins, gronola bars, apples and oranges, coffee and juices. You get what you pay far. It was alright.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014