All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
1951 Summit Tower Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32810, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"fine if you got nowhere else to go"
The rooms are really dated. They need to be renovated ASAP.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Victor
"NICE STAY"
WE had two service dog puppies with us and requested a first story room which we got. Room wasn't the cleanest but... There was plenty of room easy access to outside. Resturant and convenience store across the street. cheap gas for the return trip home.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Elisa
"decent hotel for decent price"
It was enough for me for a 5 day stay. Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, and cabinets. Bed wasnt that comfy. But it was all sufficient for around $70/night. I would stay again if I was in the area.
5 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Papito Bautista
"Overall, a very unpleasant experience"
Upon arrival, the man at the front desk gave us the feeling that he would rather be doing anything else in the world. We gave him the nickname of the "attitude dude". We got up to the room and it was a smoking room rather than the non smoking room we had reserved. The sink in the room was partially clogged and was very slow to empty. The carpeting looked it should have been replaced about 5 years ago, the internet did not work, and there were several ants in the bathroom. At check in, we were told incorrect hours for breakfast and almost missed out on a bite to eat. The coffee was very good, however. The only bright spot in an unpleasant stay.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Erich
"Complimentary breakfast"
A lot of space for the $$. When this hotel advertises free breakfast I don't agree. Coffee, store bought muffins, apples, oranges and granola bars. I wouldn't say that's free breakfast. No juice, yogurt, waffles, eggs, etc. Kind of odd you go to the front desk for change of towels. No room service to make beds when staying multi days either.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Tami
"noisy"
Between thumping music from cars on the nearby roadway, screaming children across the hall, heavy footsteps from upstairs and loud partying next door, I couldn't get decent rest my entire stay. I should have changed rooms after the first night, but I thought it would get better on the second night ... it didn't. By the third night I had resorted to ear plugs, which were only mildly effective. When I expressed my unhappiness at checkout I was slightly compensated. I like the design of the room and found the location to be excellent ... it was close to good restaurants and plenty of shopping. My only other complaint was the number of smokers gathered around the front door (where the ashtrays were located) whenever I would leave or enter the premises.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
C.B.Valdovino
"Don't stay there"
If the room would have been in good shape, the carpets not torn, the tub not dirty, the carpets smelling like burned food - to the point that I had to buy a bottle of Febreeze, it may have been an ok room, but it was not.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the condition and cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"noisy"
the staff was very nice & the breakfast options were great. the hotel was very noisy at night lots of banging doors & feet pounding overhead,
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Lana
"Run...."
The room was filthy! Black stick stuff in the carpet, rust in the bath tub and the bed was so noisy that every time you moved it started to creek. I went to Walmart brought a twin sheet and rolled up init to sleep, slept in my shoes and didn't take a shower. I checked out early..it was horrible!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"It was 2 stars out of 5"
It was clean, the only thing that was an issue, is when we stepped out our key cards did not work and we had to go all the way back to the front and if it was after 11:00 we would have been stuck, not good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
anonymous
"Great surprise!"
We were very pleased with the suite and amenities.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Would've stayed longer if time allowed"
Friendly staff. Clean, large, well-stocked room. Comfortable beds. Would reccommend this facility for one night or one week.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
u of l fan
"Not the best"
Needs updating/remodeling & in extreme need of new carpet
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Family with little boy"
Good hotel the only thing is that it has a bad smell on the second floor.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
monica
"stay was so-so"
Friendly staff but building looks like an old mental institution located on a university campus. Rooms are big and fully equipped for an extended stay. Furniture was old and worn. The bath was clean but rusty and therefore not appealing. Breakfast was included but it turned out to be a 'breakfast to go' meaning granola bars and instant oatmeal. No bread or dairy. Coffee was horrible. Tip for dinner: Anthony's Pizza at 1.5 miles.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Michiel
"Great value and location"
Service was excellent and I was able to check in early my first day... Will try to find Extended Stay America location near my next vacation.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I'm elated to read your remarks about the excellent service you received and that we had the availability to provide you an early check in time. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Patrick
"NICE - NEAR HIGHWAYS AO"
Room was convenient to major roads and dining restaurants.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Functional but nothing special."
I had to find a hotel for one night near Winter Park while my daughter was in the hospital. I picked the Extended Stay America for the rating and price. It was a clean room but clearly designed for a longer stay. I didn't need the kitchen, but could see it being useful in Orlando. My main issues were that the air conditioning made a huge noise and started rattling so I had to unplug it. Then when I tried to plug it back in it wouldn't turn on. I also went to take a shower and there was no shampoo. Had to ask for it at the desk. Thought that was weird. Maybe housekeeping forgot. The room smelled like bleach so I know it was clean - but it was overpowering. Also, the site said it included breakfast. The breakfast was sad looking oranges and apples, oatmeal bars or plastic-wrapped muffins and oatmeal and coffee. Nothing else. For the price it was okay, but I wouldn't really choose to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Tamara
I enjoyed my stay.The staff was very friendly,the location is great and the room was clean and comfy.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"If you need an affordable, clean bed for a night"
Adequate, nothing more.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"ok for one night and for the price. staff was nice"
too much noise from other guests...and doors for rooms made a really loud bang
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Overall, OK. Many comforts of home such as kitchen if needed to eat-in. Only complaint I had was that the room smelled a little stuffy at first, but otherwise no complaints.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"great"
I love how homey it felt. I would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"convenient to business area"
While the hotel is pleasing and in every aspect, accommodating, we had a room at the end of the first floor where guests can come and go using their room cards. The door slammed shut with a loud bang constantly. These 'commers and goers' were probably the smokers. While the hotel was very accommodating and even wanted to change our rooms when asked, I think some type of silencing should be installed on the door.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"great value"
I stayed here one night while on business. I love the full kitchen, and while the rooms have some wear, this is a great value for the price. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Paranormal activity"
My first thought when i got to the hotel was that it was very nice clean. The front desk was Ok , he was a bit rude. when i got to the room was that it was clean and good looking, but it smelt like someone was smoking in there (our room was supposed to be no smoking) The beds were comfy,a lot of room for a family of 6. The free breakfast wasn't so good, it was more like snack time with some coffee. The pool looked like it wasn't cleaned in about 2 weeks. The last day i woke up with my husband to the sound of the oat hangers shaking like crazy and the electrical box sounded like someone was banging it really hard we were really scared. Beware of room 224.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Madel - Thank you for the recent review regarding your stay. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was anything less then exceptional. You mentioned several items, all of which are highly important as we appreciate your business and value your feedback. We do our best to provide a family environment with our large rooms, swimming pool and other amenities. Our grab-and-go breakfast is designed as an abbreviated breakfast and not a full style dining experience; however, I will pass along the suggestion for an enhanced breakfast environment to our corporate office. Regarding some of the other issues including the smell of smoke in your room, we will be providing our team with additional training in this area to ensure it is not repeated. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope we have the opportunity to provide this higher level of service to you and your husband in the future.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Madel
"Decent for the price"
I liked the price and the fact that ALL dogs are welcome.The staff were pleasant and respect your privacy which is a plus for me.Rhe bed linens felt very clean but the duvet cover was very light and kept slipping off the bed so bring your own comforter.The ac was very controllable and leprvthe room nice and cool.Therexwas a decent washing facility with vending machines.The rugs could have used a good deep cleaning or replacement, i kept sandals on my feet at all times for this reason. Matresses and pillows were vefy comfy.Nice dark rooms.Though the oven was useful it only had 1 small and 1 large burner and no oven to bake amything in.Mictwave and coffeepot were small but better than none.the woodwork needed a good cleaning but bathrooms were cleaned well.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Ssgswife
"Maitland center review"
Hotel room was dirty, smoke smell was permeating all of the property, elevator particularly. reception/front desk staff were not particularly interested in hearing my complaints or resolving. I did note someone had installed an airfreshener stick-on in the elevator after I stopped at the front desk. breakfast offered was available after I had to leave and was not the expected offering.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
Janet
"None"
Room was clean, cheap, and quiet.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Great for the price"
Love the convenience of a full sized refrigerator in a functional kitchen with more space than the average hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"close to expressway moldy room smell"
room smelled like mold, poor customer service, and no customer service available at front desk after midnight
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
ms disappointed
"Don't look under the bed!"
Got put in a smoking room when I requested non. Staff was not willing to help in any way. The room was large but old. It did have windows that open so I was able to air the room out somewhat. Made the mistake of looking under the bed... something housekeeping apparently never does. Used condom and straw wrappers. Gross. I only stayed one night. Moved up the street to the Extended Stay on Pembrook. That location has friendly staff and nicer rooms.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
Jen H.
"Business hotels are not the same in Orlando"
It was ok but I was amazed at the number of transient families in this facilities.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
"It works"
For the price it works. Needed something in the immediate area. Staff was ok and the room was clean. Shower pressure and hot water were excellent! Did not use fitness room or have the free breakfast offer!
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
G
"Headed to Daytona needed overnight stay."
I loved the room layout and decor. It was clean and bedding was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The TV was a great flat screen and enjoyed recliner while watching Saturday's Race in the Room when we arrived. Too bad about the big Crash at the race. Sunday we're off to the Daytona 500. Sadly the Breakfast (included) was 2 thumbs down." We got over it and had a great time. Thanks, hope to stay again.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"overall was nice place"
Check in was easy. Checked into room unpacked and went to Daytona shootout. When we returned, our card keys would not open our room door. After two trips to front desk the maintenance man who's English was very poor came to room and attempted to open door with master key and his key would not work either. So we waited in hallway for him to return with another key that finally opened the door.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
robert
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Good place to stay if you have to be there a couple of nights. Breakfast was disappointing. Customer service was not great. Front desk time was from 7am to 11pm. When i got to the front desk for check out at 7am no one was there. I waited 15mins and still no one at the front desk. Had to call someone from the night shift to check me out and was not able to get a receipt until later. Other than that my stay was good.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013
"Great for family or larger group."
Felt staff was helpful upon arrival and thought the experience good. Only complaint was lack of juices for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"Everything you need!"
We were extremely satisfied with our room . The price was great. It was the nicest place that we stayed on our trip to Florida.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Mpfortney
"was ok"
Needs to work better with the cleaning area. The breakfast need more variety, wasn't even closeto a continental breakfast.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Junito
"Clean, good location-"
We stayed 2 nights with our dog. The room was clean, but did not include many kitchen items. If you plan on cooking, bring sharp knives and other supplies. We also requested a late check out and were only given 1 extra hour. The maids knocked on the door at the regular check out time to find out when we were leaving. After explaining we had a late check out, they proceeded to knock every 15 minutes-different people, which defeated the whole purpose.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2012
Dog Owner
"Very Disappointed"
We were very disappointed with our stay. The walk ways to the rooms were very dirty and had a bad odor. There's nothing good to say about this place.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Sharaz
The Hotel was located in a great area for my needs. The Hotel staff was very friendly. The second time I tried to get in room my pass would not work. I went to the front desk and the young lady went to the room with me and said the battery in the lock must need to be replaced. She then went to the front desk and checked me in to another room. The room had drops of coffee on the snack bar and the carpet needed a good cleaning. It was a little lound because of the slamming of doors. I expected a pull out sleeper for my travel partner as seen in the photos online, but it was just an overside chair.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
A fine value for the price. The toilet seat needed a bolt replaced (reported but not fixed), and a wall clock did not keep proper time, but overall, everything was satisfactory. Clean, comfortable and safe enough for me, a woman traveling alone. A shredded styrofoam cup was in the elevator when I went to breakfast one morning, but it had been cleaned up by the time I went back upstairs.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
MN
"close to destination"
there was a high noise level in surounding rooms. the airconditioner was ver loud and startled me from sleep several times. the light in the bathroom did not work but i was too tired and busy to deal with housekeeping. bed was uncomfortable and the sheet did not stay on the bed and bunched up.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
nancy
"Great Value"
One of the best Extended Stays on the East Coast. Great value.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
William B
"Good Deal"
Overall, everything about the hotel was excellent. I applaud the hotel crew for being accomodating when I was moved three times due to unanticipated room problems. The wing furtherst away from the road is very, very quiet.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
C. Bailey

Limpieza de la habitacion y el hotel muy buena la habitación muy acojedoďorá y seguura Nos encanto
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Margarita
ES
"Falta de limpieza"
Me dejó asombrada la falta total de limpieza de la habitación. Encontramos pedazos de galletitas bajo las camas cuando se suponía que entrábamos a una habitación limpia. El personal amable.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
AR
"Meget god service"
Oppholdet for meg var greit da de jeg skulle besøke bodde i nærheten. Ellers er det et greit hotell for de som vil greie seg mest selv. Vi hadde det bra.
3 night trip Apr 29, 2014