All hotels in Diamond Bar, California, United States of America
21725 Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA, 91765, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

• Bar
    Standard bar
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
"Loud"
Not a good hotel it's located too close to the 2 highways. Service was good but the rooms were old and just felt cheap
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Would think twice about staying"
There were way to many foreigners (Asian) that were rude. A lot of noise at night in the hallway that it was hard to fall asleep. Don't think I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
AZ Guest
"Uncaring Staff"
The hotel and room were clean. The hotel was right off the freeway, which was convenient for driving around, however, don't plan on sleeping through the night as the noise from the freeway will keep you up at night. Also, the location does not get good satellite signal for the tv in your room. During our stay, the tvs throughout the hotel could not receive signal for any channels. We called down to the front desk to report it and were advised that it was hotel wide, out of their control, not their fault or problem and that I could talk to the manager the next day. I've now made 3 attempts, via voicemail, email and a note from the front desk to reach the hotel manager (over a 4 day period) and have never heard back. If you don't mind a hotel with no tv, that is located on the freeway, with a staff who doesn't care about your stay, then the hotel is not a bad stay.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Kristen
"Unhappy"
We booked it online, saying was a good deal. I made a call to book it about 10 days ago before our trip. When I called, I had some requests. Saying that we need two queen beds and non smoking area. When we arrived, we got only one king bedroom. We were told that we booked it online, so we arrived half hour late than our checking time. So there is no more room for us...., we ending up adding a rolling bed with extra charged. There was no make up service to make us happy. It was our first time visiting. Thanks for your kind service and we won't book it again....
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
very nice hotel
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Zhang
"Awful service"
The hotel claimed to have run out of rooms and gave me one bed instead of two. Then they said they didn't have any roll away beds and scrambled to come up with one after a stern phone call to the front desk. The only positive about this hotel was they were quick to address the issue of noisy guests next door
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Paige
"close to family in the area"
What happen to morning breakfast? I missed the buffet in the morning.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Good staff but not that good of a room"
The room frig didn't work and the iron board was broken. The staff was very friendly and responsive.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Kurt
"Vacation"
Only one day, but have stayed here many times. Will return when back in So. Cal. Great desk personnel.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Phillip Talamantes
"Nice hotel in OK location"
I stayed here with my friends for three nights. Pros: 1. Room is clean and the bedding stuff is pretty comfy. 2. Front desk is nice and pick up the call very quick, not like other hotels I stayed have to call several times to get a person answer it. 3. The hotel is located on a hill, feels really private, exclusive, and it's quiet. 4. Not bad location, 40 minutes to downtown, 1 hour to Santa Monica (with the traffic). Great restaurants around the area. Cons: We stayed in two queen room, there's not much space to move around and the bathroom is tiny. Plus the bathtub was not working properly, takes a long time to wait for the water goes down.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"It's ok"
1. When I booked, I reserved one room with two double beds. At check in, I was told that they were seeing I booked a 'junior suite' room, which had only one king size bed. They ended up giving me a roll away bed. It was not as comfortable as a regular bed, of course. The receptionist explained that sometimes there is miscommunication between hotel.com and the hotel on availability of the rooms. 2. In addition, there was a erroneous booking under my name. 3. For whatever reasons, my information on the booking was wrong as well, except my name. 4. The rooms are old. Fixtures are broken and the air conditioner makes a loud noise.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"A very pleasant stay"
I will not be able to say enough of how friendly, warm and accommodating the staff were. We had a unique situation and everyone was very pleasant and helpful,especially Diego, who made us feel right at home. The restaurant was very good, and again very good service. We will certainly stay here again. Thank you all!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice hotel in Diamond Bar with free parking"
The hotel was very pleasant. We forgot to bring toothbrushes and shaving gel. They provided both to us. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2014
P
Too noisy since my room facing the freeway, hopefully it's not intended for Hotel.com customers only.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Multiple billing send to guest"
Hotel is next to the busy highway with 24 hours none-stop noise. Very hard to sleep during night time. Also we were billed on breakfast and room charge even those were paid at Hotel.com when we booked online. They even charge us on our credit card after several call between them and hotel.com. Stay away from this hotel if you doesn't want to deal with such problem while trying to enjoy your trip. It was never a good experience if you being charged twice on your stay on this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2014
"Terrible not worth the price"
Do not even think of staying hete even if there is no option available. Room had a musty smell, towels were so rough, overall bad. Not a welcoming room. You have better options elsewhere
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
rita
"Nice hotel for short stay"
My third time there, helpful staff, very clean, I'm sure I will be back
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
toby
"Horrible experience"
My brother and I stayed here for the President's long weekend. The room was tiny and we could barely lay out our luggage inside the room. The ventilation of the bathroom was bad. Service was seriously lacking: My brother forgot his toothbrush so we tried calling housekeeping. For the first 2 phone calls that we made, no one picked up the phone. And for the third time, it jumped to voice mail. So we called the front desk and they said they would send someone over to deliver the toothbrush. It never happened. Finally, the toothbrush came two days after we requested. Despite the very convenient location, I will not come back and stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
My wife and I loved the room, it was clean but the hallway going in to the room smelled like cigarettes, we were a little turned off by that but otherwise it was a good stay. the bed was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep with earplugs of course. We live in the mountains where it's always quiet and its always a struggle for us to sleep in hotels in big cities especially the hotel being a little close to the freeway, so we always bring earplugs.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
D. Benitag
Nice hotel for this area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Randy
Located at the crossroads of SR 60 and SR 57. Used by large tour companies. Rooms were adequately furnished and very clean.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"highway-side noisy; convenient location to gas"
We had a room facing the highway, which was quite noisy most of the time; considered asking for a different room. Convenient access to gas and highway and close to shopping/eateries.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
I stay at this hotel often and always get free breakfast with my stay. I was not offered free breakfast with this reservation..
2 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Nice, but not handicap accessible"
Overall the hotel was nice. The staff were very nice and wanted to accommodate. The downsides were freeway noise and very bright hallways that shined into the rooms through doors that didn't close tightly. We had two rooms with one "supposed" to be handicap accessible. It was too tight for a young person in a wheelchair to get anywhere but the bed. There was no access to the dresser drawers or the heating unit. The bathroom had exposed pipes and no rails to get out of the tub. If we visited again and needed an accessible room we would not book here.
4 night trip Dec 11, 2013
"Ruined stuff, little concern from management"
The room I stayed in was nice and clean enough, but where things went wrong was my choice to use the hotel hot tub. After one hour I was shocked to find that my bathing suit looked as though it'd be dropped in bleach. It, as well as those of my guests, was destroyed. I showed the girl at the front desk who told me to call later and the manager would work something out with me. I called once a day for several days and did not hear back. When I finally got ahold of the manager, Art, he offered no apology, was not kind at all-he simply offered me a free one-night stay in the future. Though he was rude, I accepted the offer, hoping to give this Holiday Inn a chance to redeem itself. I recently stayed in that free room and was disappointed that it was not comparable to the original room I paid for, as promised, but was half the size. It had hair that wasn't mine all in the bedspread and sheets too. If this is how they make us for a failing on their part- with rude management and a shoddy replacement room- then forget it. There are better hotels for the same price that I could stay in...won't be going back here.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Great Hotel for Business"
I stayed at this hotel for a week while doing training in Diamond Bar. The hotel itself is good, but there's not much around as far as night time restaurants, etc. If you sensitive to highway traffic, make sure you ask for a room away from the freeway (the hotel sits on top of a hill with the freeway below.)
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"No better than Shilo or Ayres"
We were placed in the first room which had not cable/satellite. They knew this but put us in there anyway. The next room we moved to, the window had no seal, we slept as if the windows were wide open and we can hear the freeway. I had dreams I was going to get run over by big rigs! I don't know about staying here again. It's a local hotel I stay at when I have work being done to my house and I have to re-think my options next time.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Pamela
"Opinion"
I will book a room again. Very close to churches and social halls.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
J pena
"Nice and clean."
It was a nice place. Cool. Was there on a business occasion.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Angela
The hotel was great, but with one little problem. They only have 2 elevators and they are very slow. There was always a long line for the elevator.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
The only issue I had was the room facing the 10 freeway, I checked in at 3:00 and went to the room to do some work, it had a balcony so I opened the door for a little fresh air, well the noise and exhaust fumes were so bad I had to close the door, and the traffic noise continued through the night,not much sleep. I had know idea that it would continue through the night, or I would of requested another room.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
very average, over priced, noisy pool area right over the freeway...
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Very comfortable and quiet. Superb breakfast. Pleasant staff. Would definitely come back.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Jan
great, they even gaave us a late checkout which really help us make a medical appt. Will go back.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Room sucks"
Worst Holiday Inn room. room is tiny, ceiling is low. Everything inside the room-the furniture, the bed, the bath tub,....everything is made of inferior quality material. being inside feels like in a cheap hostel room.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Last minute arrangement - Ended up a good choice."
Our stay at the Holliday Inn Diamond Bar was good. All items related to the hotel (services; amenities; rates; cleanliness; etc.) were also good. Our situation came up at the last minute, so to have help from your organization made a major difference in helping us through our scheduling needs. All-in-all I would definitely recommend Hotels.com as a means to locate and help book a hotel in the location you are needing at a reasonable price.
5 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
J Agosta
"Diamond bar. Excellent choice"
The bartender was especially accommodating after my long drive from LV? Even though she was closing up she poured me a glass of wine and told me to stay as long as I needed. She was very nice.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Debiemd
"Nice Hotel in Diamond Bar"
I had to find a last minute place to stay in Diamond Bar and I ended up choosing the Holiday Inn. Sadly all the hotels in the area average to about $120 a night, so I decided to make the best of it. The facilities weren't too bad. I stayed in a non-smoking room. The room was extremely neat and spacious. It had everything I expected. The only thing I didn't like was that the hallway had a weird smell to it. It wasn't too horrible, but it was a little off-putting. Besides that the hotel was amazing. I would highly recommend it!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Overall it was a nice stay.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"Good place to stay"
We had no problems while staying at this hotel. The room was nice enough for us and it was comfortable. We felt safe here and the breakfast was pretty good. The only thing was the railroad nearby which actually Didn't bother us but might bother some people. The bathroom looked like it needed a little maintenance but otherwise very clean pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Beth
Clean rooms good location and friendly staff. Close to restaurants, movies, mall, and all major attractions.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"NOT TO GOOD EXPERIENCE"
Only the lobby and the outside of the hotel are nice and clean. Hallways and rooms are narrow and claustrophobic. Bathroom does not have an air vent. Shower drain backs up. Luckily we only need to stay for one night.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Lis
"A nice quiet retreat for the night"
Room was nice and bed was very comfortable. I liked that there was a selection of bed pillows (soft, firm). Room was very clean and well-maintained. Very quiet at night for a well-rested sleep. There was a problem of the tub water not turning all-the-way off following my shower, but staff responded to it promptly. The hotel is not on a busy street, but the location provides easy freeway access. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"N/A"
N/A
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
"do not stay there unless you have to"
Not my first time staying there (due to the location, I really have no other choice), even thou I've known that the front desk service is the worst (I've stayed over 15 hotels in the past 3 months), and I should not expect anything, it still shocks me to see how the front desk employees will not even lift a finger to help. I left me cell charger at the last hotel, so I went to the front desk to ask if they can find any similar charger in the lost and found and let me use it for the time being; without even looking at my phone or lost and found, her first respond is "no, we have nothing". If you have a choice, DO NOT stay here unless you like the noisy rooms and NO customer service!
3 night business trip May 27, 2013
Ava
"Incompetence, Terrible Customer Service"
The stay was riddled with horrendous customer service from the check-in through the stay. Customer service needs to improve. Ayres Suites across the street is a better choice.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
My only complaint would be that we came back very tired and our keys would not open our room door. My son whom is autistic, daughter and husband had to wait in hallway while I went downstairs to front desk. The phone was ringing off the hook at front desk and I had to wait for the guy to take all those calls before he fixed our room keys.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Guest
"Ideal place to stay"
I have stayed here several times and I enjoy it each time. I have not a single complaint about this hotel
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Londan
bathtub plug did not work. Surprised to have to pay for breakfast. staff very nice.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"great hotel for business"
great value, will stay again. Everything you need is there. Can not complain anything.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013