All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2007 S. Service Road, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Will stay here again."
Hotel was nice, air conditioner in the room was not as cold as it should have been. Overall a very nice hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Felecia
"Looks good on paper"
Cockroaches in room, the hotel and room had a bad adour.. A long way to downtown Memphis you cannot walk there it's a twenty minute drive.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Eva
"Rude service"
Check in clerk may have had a bad day, but she was kind of rude.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"I recommend this hotel"
Hotel room was neat and clean, beds were comfy. Breakfast was excellent. Shower head was good, but the water flow was slow.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not friendly staff in the hotel."
They delayed my checkin after 3:00 pm, saying rooms are not cleaned. Midnight some people came and said this is our room. We had a bad sleep.
SURENDRA
"Early arrivals"
Because we arrived early with a group we had to wait several hours for a room. The staff did accommodate us as much as possible. Allowing us into our room to change for our meeting even though the room was not ready. When we returned in the evening everything was perfectly in order.
Earl
"nice hotel"
Only was that the restaurant was shut down so we had to leave to get food
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Memphis Stay"
There are many things to document about this stay. First, the hotel is locate on East Service Road not South Service Road. If you put South Service Road in your GPS you will be about five miles from the hotel. Second, when I checked they had me booked for a smoking room and my profile with Hotels.com indicate non-smoking. I asked to have my room changed the answer was very unprofessional by the mid day receptionist . The night clerk, Lori did her best to try to get me in another room the next day but was very unsuccessful. She was great. I'm very upset I had to sleep in a smoking room. Third, even though the booking was paid for three nights, I had no choice but to checkout the next day and pursue another hotel. Overall, I like the hotel and will stay there the next time I'm in Memphis as long as it's a non-smoking room.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"good"
The staff is nice and easy to move around. The restraint is a bar and there is a very select item you can get. But they have a good breakfast bar in the morning with hot food. It is a good place to spend a night.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your choosing Clarion West Memphis and hope to see you again!!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
jonathan
"My stay"
Our stay was just for a night. But was ok. We had a nice bed to sleep in. The air was not working. The whole hotel was hot. The Breakfast was ok. Would have love a little more fresh fruit. But we like to eat healthy.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, We apologize for any inconveniences during your stay at our property. Thank you for the review, we will use it to better our property. Hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"will be a regular stop for us"
Second time to stay at this hotel. No problems. Liked having a bar/lounge on site. I will stay here again and recommend it.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review of our property. We appreciate it and are happy you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Go elsewhere"
Bathtub was clogged and would not drain quickly. Fresh towels had balls of hair on them. Room had dirty corners and patches everywhere. Sheets did not smell very fresh, and bed cover had blood stain on it.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, We sincerely apologize that your stay with us was not a great one! Thank you for your review and we will use your comments to better our property. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Nazar
"Hotel Clarion West Memphis"
Roads around the hotel were under construction and very busy. Hotel beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows. Nice size room with all furniture.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your choosing Clarion West Memphis. Hope to see you again in the future!
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Norman
"West Memphis"
The only complaint I had was the road construction made the hotel hard to get to,but that wasn't the hotels fault.The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous especially Angela,Stacia, and Sharon.These ladies made our stay very enjoyable.Oh and my name is Carla not Carlos. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you, Carla Teasley
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to seeing you again. The construction is getting closer to the end!! Thanks again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Carlos
"Not a happy camper"
The hotel is not in good shape. The hallways smell. Breakfast was a joke. This hotel needs a major remodeling. The price is too high for what you get.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"great"
It was great. We had an amazing experience.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much!!!! We really appreciate our customers and hope that you will return soon!. Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Kenyetta
"Over all poor"
I chose this hotel due to the fact that it had a restaurant/bar. During my stay (4 days) at this the restaurant was only open once. Room service did not allow you to charge to the room nor accept credit cards. At check out I was refused a receipt since I booked on Hotels.com I was also refused a day refund for checking out one day early. -- Would not stay in this hotel again.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. We strive to exceed customer expectations however sometimes we do fail. We were having a issue with our bar/restaurant staff which has been resolved. Also, per our arrangement with Hotels.com or any 3rd party booking agent, we are not allowed to give receipts to customers since we did not have your credit information. All 3rd party reservations are paid for with the 3rd party credit card. You will have to receive your receipt from Hotels.com. Thank you for choosing Clarion, West Memphis and we hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
4 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Allan
"Quick trip"
The halls smell a little like smoke but nothing overwhelming. I would stay there again.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of our property. We do have one floor that is smoking and we strive daily to make sure that the smoke is controlled. We are happy you enjoyed your stay otherwise.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Darrell
"On the way!!!!!!"
The trip was on the way to our distention. Hard to find the hotel was on the frontage road not easily accessible.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Clarion Hotel in West Memphis. I apologize that your had trouble finding our hotel. Please visit us again when you are in our area. We do appreciate your business. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Very disappointed"
We didn't get the room service we asked for the ice machine wasn't working and didn't really get a good night sleep once the fire alarm had gone off. Upon check out the elevator wasn't working and having to lug many suitcases down stairs was pleasant at all. We asked what happen with the alarm going off and didn't get an answer.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, On behalf of the Clarion Hotel and entire staff, I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered at our property. There was a short issue with the elevator due to the fire alarm which was a malfunction due to a power outage. I apologize again for the inconvenience. Please visit us again when in our area and we will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one. Thanks again.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel for the price....."
Spent the night in Memphis and this hotel served my needs well. It was handy to have breakfast in the hotel and the great thing is, it came with your room rate.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate you and hope that you will return again. Thanks again
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not good"
Room was not ready for check in. Bar was closed. Breakfast was not good.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, I apologize that your room was anything less than completely satisfactory and above. We appreciate your choosing Clarion West Memphis and hope that you will give us another opportunity to offer our usually fine service. We have been having a issue with our Cross Creek Bar & Grill, staffing issues and are working on those. Our breakfast bar just underwent a complete upgrade and new menu items added so I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast. Again, I apologize and hope that you will give us another try. Sincerely, Deloris Jones, CHA, General Manager
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stuck in Ice Storm in Memphis"
My great grand daughter and I were stuck in Memphis during the recent ice storm. We were lucky we got this hotel. Although it was not a 5 star hotel it was for sure a 4+ one. We would stay again.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for choosing Clarion Hotel in West Memphis. I am happy that we could be of service to you. Please visit us again when in our area, we look forward to seeing you. Thanks again! Sincerely, Deloris Jones, CHA General Manager
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Uncomfortable"
Heat didn't wirk nor was able to use room phone ...
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for Choosing Clarion, West Memphis. I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than exceptional. I did receive your comments and we are working on the issues you noted. We ask that if you are in our area again to please give us another opportunity to offer our usualy fince service. Deloris Jones, CHA, General Manager
"Forget This One"
What a disappointment I had called the hotel before booking and was told that dinning and a bar were available Upon arrival the day before valentines day I was told the dinning room and bar were closed. The bar tender had quit the night before and that has what to do with dinning and the kitchen?? Try and get in for dinner in Memphis the day before Valentines Day. You cant. We ate at Mc Donalds The ice machine on the 4th floor was out of service as were the snackm machines. There was also no phone service on the 4th floor I ran into some locals and they said that since the hotel had been taken over by the current owner its gone down hill as far as service It was not a good stay and on a special night The desk personal couldn't care less about the inconvienence
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than great. We have been having issues with our Bar & rRestaurant and I apologiize for any miscommunication . I am really sorry that your special day was not as anticipated. Please give us another try if you are in our area again and we will do our personal best to make it right. Sincerely, Deloris Jones, CHA General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Comfortable and Clean"
My stay was nice. I do wish that there a microwave.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your thoughts and your business. We invite you to come back any time and will look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again, Sincerely, Deloris Jones, CHA , General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel but...."
Overall my stay was great! Immediately after check-in I realized the original room they had me assigned to had a very bad smell. Without any hassle they reassigned me to a different room. Very accommodating! I was very impressed. Very clean, friendly staff, and hot breakfast!
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Clarion Hotel & Convention Center in West Memphis. I apologize for any inconvenience, however am very happy we took care of the issue. We will look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again, Deloris Jones, CHA, General Manager
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Stayed at this Clarion for the first time while seeing a play in Memphis at the Orpheum. We normally stay somewhere near the theatre and pay 3-4 times what the Clarion was. Great hotel. Nice room. Good pool. Wonderful breakfast. A little hard to get too due to the road construction (I missed the exit coming back!), but worth the effort. Highly recommended.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your great review of our property. We appreciate your business and taking the time to write your review .Hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely Deloris Jones, CHA, General Manager
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Stacy
"Just cross the bridge to Downtown Memphis"
At first the check in staff was not very friendly, but then we soon were exposed to "southern hospitality" - friendly and helpful. We knew it was an older hotel when we booked, but the room was musty smelling and had mold in the bathroom. I expressed my concern to the hotel manager and she immediately provided us with a new very nice and spacious room. Neighborhood is sketchy, but easy access to interstate made it easy to move around without incident.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review our our property. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again in the future. Thanks again! Deloris Jones, CHA, General Manager
5 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Raeann
"Overnight on long trip"
Staff very friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Wonderful hot breakfast and able to do laundry.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much for the great review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again. We appreciate your choosing Clarion Hotel and Convention Center . Thanks Again!! Deloris Jones, CHA General Manager
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Candy
"Great place to rest your head"
We needed a place to stop for our cross country trip and this hotel was in a convenient location at the right price. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast included with our stay was more than we expected as it offered more than enough choices for my family. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Clarion Hotel
Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again when in our area. We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us. Your comments help us to improve where needed and let us know where we are achieving our goals. Thanks again!!! Deloris Jones, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Missing items"
I checked out of 01/01/15 at 9:00 am. I ending up leaving a suit bag hanging in the room. I called the hotel that night to request that the bag be secured and shipped to me. The staff said that I would have to call after 8:00 am on 01/02/15. I called and they informed me that the room had not been cleaned and then confirmed that the bag was there. I arranged for shipment to my home and received the bag on 01/07. The bag had been gone through and a rose colored gold ring was missing. This ring was my mother's whom I buried on 12/30.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Musty Room"
Hotel room was dated and musty. Staff was very nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Review"
Hotel has a very moldy smell. Rooms are ok, but area is sketchy.
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
Expected more for the $89 rate, no places open to get a meal at 7:00 PM Will not use hotels.com if this hotel is typical.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
This was the quietest hotel we have stayed at. Traveling makes one needing a good nights sleep and you will get it at the Clarion. Clean, well maintained rooms. Was a pleasure to stay there.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Gordon
"decent hotel in bad location"
We have stayed here three times. Nice lobby, restaurant area. Large Rooms need carpeting. Restaurant needs to be open and inviting as there aren't very many places to eat in the area. Needs Larger road signage. Need to get the bar open. Needs someone to market it.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Convention center is located within this facility."
Clean rooms. Staff was attentive. Breakfast bar had a variety of choices. Hot food was hot, cool foods were cool.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Dianne
"good place"
convenient location even though Hotels.com had the wrong address which threw my gps into providing wrong directions.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Roger
"Perfect for a safe, clean, overnight stay"
This hotel was perfect for the price and the purpose of my trip. I needed a safe, clean hotel room for an overnight stay on a long drive. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the breakfast was hot and good. Highway access is usually great but due to construction was a bit challenging. Despite its close location to the highway - it was a quiet, restful stay!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Staff is Very Helpful!"
Hotel staff provided us with toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razor and shaving cream for our spur of the moment trip. And there was no charge for the items! They were so kind and helpful!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Tina
"good stay"
Good value
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Amin
"Clarion Hotel, West Memphis, AR"
Good place to stay and convenient to I-40 access. The hotel is converting from Holiday Inn to Clarion and has no restaurant, so food is served in the bar. Smoking is allowed in the bar and the music is typically bar music, not what you want while dining.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to Memphis BBQ"
Friendly gal at the desk: initially she said I needed to give her a credit card for "incidentals" such as if we wanted to go into the bar for a drink (?!?!), but she eventually withdrew her adamant request...which I would not have accommodated anyway. First room smelled extra mildewy. Went back to the friendly gal at the front desk who immediately gave us a second and better room. If you like a soft bed then you might be happy here. Breakfast was robust and average/typical buffet-style.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Capsurz
"Tsulehisanvhi"
I made the reservations thru Hotel.com for my disabled mother and sister with two small children. They were extremely happy with the accommodations and the buffet breakfast was awesome... I would gladly book a room at your hotel again. Thank you for the blessings of comfort for my family. I have you five stars all the way across. Thank you again and God bless. Sincerely Penny Robinson
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Penny
Easy access from the interstate. Nice indoor pool to relax in. Wonderful breakfast. Hotel staff was very nice.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Very nice hotel . Friendly staff. Clean. & comfortable room. Awesome breakfast buffet. Hard to get to off the service road. & area a bit suspect. Overall I would stay there again
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Cathy
"Great Breakfast!"
Very comfortable Bed. Great Breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
saw
"good value"
The staff was great! the floor of the elevator was very dirty. there was no phone in lobby for calling rooms. good quality bathroom supplies, but towels not thick or long. Wifi could be stronger signal. Side road construction made access difficult.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014