All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
2007 S. Service Road, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly Staff/Clean Room"
We were there overnight for an awards ceremony. The staff was very friendly from the front desk to housekeeping. The room was comfortable and clean. My only complaint is don't be fooled by the delicious looking breakfast photo in the elevator. You will be disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
"Memphis stay"
Hotel was ok, restaurant was good with nice entertainment. Had a little difficulty finding it. The Service road direction is wrong my GPS took me to the tractor store. Informed the clerk and was told they are trying to correct it.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
"Fantastic!"
No problems at all expect for the bathtub being a little stained. Overall, the staff was friendly and considerate (my infant son was teething). Breakfast was awesome. Would definitely recommend.
4 night family trip Jan 11, 2016
Tabitha
Hotel rooms were clean with decent bed and fairly clean new updated furniture. Only complaint was the breakfast. It was good but had better for the price. Lack of selection and fresh cut fruit just sat in juice. Didn't look appetizing. Great area for visiting Memphis. Über/ Lift approx. $20 one way. Would recommend.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Quick stop and shut eye"
Worked fine
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
Liliana
"A little warm in the room."
We arrived and check in was a breeze. When we went into our room it seemed like the heat had been running and the room was hot. We tried turning the controls to cool but with no effect. There were no windows to open and when we contacted the front desk we were told that they had switched to winter settings so to just turn off the room system and it would cool down, it didn't. It was not unbearable but just a little uncomfortable. The hotel itself was pretty nice and the restaurant was really good. The breakfast area was large and they had a pretty good selection of food. We stayed for 3 nights and were pretty happy with our overall stay
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Larry D
"Clean hotel in a rough neighborhood."
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, but the neighborhood is rough. Don't leave anything of value in your car.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Cold heat blowing and has an odor"
Horrible
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Taurean
"Pleasant stay, cheap and convenient"
The hotel was everything you'd expect from a Clarion, and everything you need in a simple place to stay. Clean and accommodating staff. Free breakfast was great. West Memphis isn't really an area you'd want to hang out in, but it's just a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Memphis, maybe 20 minutes from Graceland. Definitely worth it to save the money if you're not looking for extra luxurious features.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Terrible"
The room was 80 degrees all night. They said the boiler was on and there was nothing they could do. I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
Wendy
"Newfound respect for West Memphis"
Just an overnight stay
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Large comfortable room. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
mary
"no water"
the room smelled and there was no hot water. The lady at the front desk said she called the owner and he was on his way in to fix the hot water problem but it never happened. The next morning there was still no hot or even warm water. After 12 hours on the road the previous day and another 12 ahead of us, not having a shower was awful. They gave us $10 off our room the next day, big deal. I'll never stay at another clarion or book through hotels.com again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Janet
There is construction going on. We got moved to the fourth floor which had been redone. Room was nice.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
elaine
"Not worth your money no matter how cheap."
There are plenty of hotels around this one. Choose another hotel. This one is old but being remodeled. But it still has a stall, old smell through out. The room had been remodeled except for the carpet. I guess the remodelers have a different standard than what I expect. The shower faucet was backwards. H for cold water, C for hot. The a/c was really disappointing. It took most of the night to cool down. Just book with another hotel in the area.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Glenn
"Not Good"
Hotel was dirty and under construction, Front Desk person was rude. During check in person was on computer and just ignored me. Came to desk later for some information and Lady was on the phone laughing and joking with a friend which was obvious by her conversation. (Very rude and poor customer service ) Also I did not know coffee pot in room did not need a carafe but front desk person didn't either and was unable to tell me that you only needed to put a cup under the coffee maker. ( may sound stupid but they should have known this and been able to explain.) Never will go there again
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Great value for the bucks and great breakfast"
Two day stay for football game. Price is a good value, and location is convenient. Hotel was clean and nice for a old hotel. The breakfast buffet was good, hot eggs, waffles, sausage patties, fruits, good variety. A really reasonable buffet. There was a restaurant attached for dinner but we did not eat there. It has a indoor pool and a nice exercise workout room. Lots of parking if pulling a trailer. Hotel is about 7 miles west of downtown but was easy to get there via freeway. Since you have to drive anywhere, might as well save a few bucks. It is not the Ritz but you don't pay Ritz prices either. We plan to stay there on our future visits. We thought it was a nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
william
staff was great and very helpful
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Worn and smelly"
Non smoking room smelled very strongly of smoke. The smoke detector on the ceiling was wrapped in paper- apparently to allow smoking. Breakfast items were not edible.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Bad place to be."
Filthy floors no heat and no help to change problem. Catered to saloon in hotel bad security cops had to be called. OK breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
"Worth the price"
Stayed twice. both times staff was very helpful ad friendly. Rooms were nice and clean. Shower was a little deficient on water but overall would go back if in the area again.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Good breakfast!"
Hotel little dated but clean. Toilet wouldn't stop running. When I lifted the tank lid it was nearly black with gunk!! Good A/C,TV and great breakfast
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Not Good
The lady who checked us in was super nice. Had a few problems with the room because they were under going renovations. Had to be changed rooms 3 times because of different problems. The bar in the hotel was nice. The blonde woman who works the bar at night was friendly and never had any problems. The food was a little pricy for what you get. Overall not a bad hotel
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Kayla
"Clean room"
Clean room and newly finished bathroom. No heavy deodorizer in room as many motels do to cover up other odors. Annoying fire alarm began at 2:30 AM which kept me awake for the next four hours. Upon our checkout, the desk clerk said it was a "short in the system that was going to be looked at." Mechanical failures can be random and I really can't fault the motel for this one, other than the desk clerk never asked us if we had any problems or inconveniences with our stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"Wonderful service"
Lovely stay because of the staff
2 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
mary jane
"Cheap stay"
Good for an overnight stay. Staff was super nice. The lady at the breakfast bar was exceptionally nice. I had gotten there a little late and she still let me get some of the item she put on the cart. The hotel is run down though. It definitely could use some repairs.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
janair
I was very comfortable and enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
Chalyce
Very short stay (1 night), but it was enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Ann
The room could have been cleaner dust balls behind furniture, the toilet would continue to run unless you jiggle the handle. Food was basic stick with cold or hot cereal. Don't drink the coffee. Disappointed. I
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Tommy
"don't stay here"
room was nasty, hall way had not seen a vacuum in a longtime, wires hanging loose under sink not up to code, mold in bathroom tub, pool not heated
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
"The room was dirty."
Dirty room in sketchy neighborhood. Personal items from previous guest was still in room.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Not very nice."
The walls in the hallway are marked up and an air vent cover was partly missing. The room was clean, but other areas of the hotel look worn and not kept up.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
ALICE
"Never Again"
The hotel was very dull and dingy. The elevators were dirty and didn't have a good smell. The room I was in needed to be updated and properly cleaned. The bedding had stains on it and my shower walls were dirty. I would never stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Great location. Rooms carpet was not very clean.
4 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
Vincent
"Disappointed-hotel looked very nice online."
I was disappointed. A lot of services were not working that were advertised. We wanted a non-smoking room, and they tried to put us in a smoking room. The internet was not working all weekend. The phone was not even plugged up in the room. They advertised they had coffee all day. It was cold every time I went down (twice on Saturday). The second day the breakfast food was cold. The pool was very very cold which was disappointing because that is one of the big reason we liked the hotel online. The room was very clean. Sometimes we did not have to use the key card to get in the hotel because it was open. That is a safety issue.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Not Happy With Hotel"
I would not recommend until all remodeling completed. Floors around the elevator very dirty, needed mopping; 1 switch for light and exhaust in bathroom; Phone not plugged in; bath room dirty. AC could not be adjusted. Breakfast area need improvements in lay out of breakfast items.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Socorro C
"Avoid"
Management promised a refund on the poor service, room ladies didn't clean room and went home as mgmt were off! Didn't get refund or acknowledgement! Lisa in bar was great though
4 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
"Poor, poor, poor"
Poor!! WE CHOSE A SMOKING ROOM ON THE THIRD FLOOR!! THERE WAS CONSTRUCTION GOING ON WITH ALL TYPES OF TOOLS ON THE FLOOR. SHEETROCK WAS ALL OVER THE FLOOR. PAINT SMELL. MY SISTER CUT HER FOOT IN THE HALLWAY DUE TO CONSTRUCTION. ONE LAMP DID NOT HAVE A BULB. THE PHONE DID NOT WORK. THE POOL WAS PRETTY. THE BREAKFAST WAS POOR ALSO. THE PASTRIES HAD FRUIT FLIES (NETS) ON THEM.I WOULD NEVER BOOK HERE AGAIN.OH YEAH, THE HEAT DIDN'T WORK IN THE ROOM EITHER.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Damaneshia
My stay was okay, good but not great.
4 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Ok"
overall satisfied
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Robin
"We had a nice stay"
The stay was good for the price we paid. The young lady at front desk was very nice and patience. Every time we walked out or in they greeted us like we were guest staying at their home. We woke to breakfast which was fair. The waffles was great. It felt very comfortable there,It was home away from home
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
margaret
"Awesome deal"
Great and relaxing
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Anthony
We really enjoyed our stay would stay there again
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Herbert
"About what you'd expect"
Not awful, but not great. Room was musty but the hotel is being renovated. Will likely be a better place to stay after the update is complete.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Jeffrey
Breakfast was wonderful...was impressed by hotel as a hole...pretty old and run down...
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Excellent Breakfast Until 10:00am!!!!"
Friendly staff. Clean and comfy room. Excellent continental breakfast! Sausage, biscuits, grits, eggs, bagels, waffles and much more. Not your simple breakfast. It was awesome. Served until 10:00am.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Hotel amenities were not in working order."
I paid for my hotel online but when I got there the hotel did not have it so I had to go through the process again. The pool was inside that was one reason why I chose the hotel but it was down for the weekend. I asked the registration clerk what time does the restaurant close. She said mid night so I was thinking ok that will work. I'm a single lady in a town by myself with a pool and restaurant inside so this keeps me better protected from having to leave the hotel at night.The hair dryer did not work in my room. I went down stairs around 10:30 to go the restaurant only to be told that it wasn't open, they were only passing out appetizers to prepare for the grand opening. I decided well I will get a few items out of the vending machines which did not work. I had to leave the hotel at 11:00 at night to find food. The main reasons for choosing this hotel and they did not have any of them in working order.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
lashawn
Good value.. Room could have been cleaner
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
mary
"Generally disappointed, however staff was nice."
Disappointed. Staff was very nice and certainly tried to help. Had to be moved THREE times. First room lights did not work, second was under construction and assigned incorrectly for use, when I opened the door it was a mess and not even usable. Hotel felt old and messy with construction going on. Smelled like old paint and I held my breath as I walked the halls. Parking lot felt dirty and could not tell if the man smoking a cigarette was homeless or guest making me worry about my car parked out of view. Carpet was old and stained. Would not likely stay there again for the price. For 30-50 more a night I would have upgraded down the road honestly had it not been so late for my arrival.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Daniel J.
The bed was wonderful!! The breakfast was fairly good ! The room appears to be possibly undergoing some remodeling! There was dirt in the corners of the room, the ceiling was saging tiles which were dirty, the sink was slow to drain, the floor had dirty spots, the chairs had dirty spots on the arms.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015