All hotels in Dublin, Ireland

Windows facing brick wall left room dark and claustrophobic
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Helen
"Room too hot"
I really liked the hotel but it was unbearably hot during the night which was really uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"ideal location for Bord Gais Theatre"
the staff were so helpful and the rooms and the hotel were spotless. Had dinner before a show and it was delicious. will be definitely making a return visit.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
kathleen
"Nice clean hotel for a good price"
We stayed there for a hen weekend. All was good, no issues what so ever. Quite centrally located although we still had to take a short taxi drive to the attractions.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Gintare
"Great value for money!"
Great value - lovely clean, comfortable room and huge bed - great shower and spotless bathroom. I understand that the extractor fan system will soon be sorted and that lights will be installed over the bathroom mirrors!! Otherwise perfect, thank you.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
peter
a lot of renovations currently so hotel facilities not as good as they could be or will be when the renovations are completed..
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Hotel is still having work done to it and was noisey. Room was very nice and recently refurbished. Hotel staff pleasant, bar uninviting and imaginative. Ate out and bit of a way out of town, 10 euro in a cab to get in.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Nicest room we stayed in while in Dublin. About a 10 minutes walk or so from city centre and no fast food restaurants close in case you want something quick to eat.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Simply lovely!"
Me and my partner went away for a long weekend to Dublin. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment at the moment but it was hardly noticeable if I'm honest. Rooms are lovely! Bed was so comfortable! The only thing was our room was on the street side where the traffic was quite heavy and with regular buses going past we had to purchase ear plugs. But overall wonderful! Staff was lovely and breakfast very nice.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Magda
"recommended"
great stay, in walking distance of the city and meeting spots for toure
3 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Souad
"A lovely work in progress"
A few days away with my partner. We chose this hotel for its location & we weren't disappointed. Our room was ready before check-in time, it was clean, modern and the beds were super comfy. Downstairs was going through renovation, but that's a good thing! It means the rest of the hotel will soon match the lovely modern rooms :) The bar was a bit dishevelled but made an excellent coffee for that added morning kerpow! Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Caroline
Great location and very clean, comfortable room. Little noisy with street noise when window was open. During our stay there was re-wiring going on in the hallways, but did not affect the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Very helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"DISAPPOINTED WITH WIFI SPEED"
I really liked the rooms, the location and condition of this hotel however the WI-FI connection was very slow to unusable which was very disappointing.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great, newly renovated rooms!"
Stayed for business. Rooms were really nice, internet was very poor
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Gemma
"Hotel currently being refurbished"
This hotel is undergoing refurbishment. The rooms are 'done', but the common areas are still being made over. The room I stayed in had wires poking out of the ceiling as if they are awaiting a light fixture. Also, there is no fan in the bathroom so the moisture from the shower had no where to go. Rooms are nicely furnished though and well equipped with a good hair dryer, ironing board, extra pillows etc. I was first given a room at the front of the property which wreaked of smoke, probably from the outside seating area just below. I was very kindly moved, but request a room at the back of the property if the smell of smoke bothers you.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Hotel was fine, food was not"
Hotel was fine, however, if you're hungry then go next door to Apache Pizza. The evening food is awful, my wife had white knuckles trying to cut through her burger and the ceaser salad that I had looked (and tasted) like it had been mixed on a concrete mixer
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Ned
"free wifi but very slow"
I stayed for a night in the month of may. No problems with the check in , room was quite comfortable and clean. My only complaint would be that of a wifi.It is advertised free but it is very slow to connect and the speed is worse than dial up internet.I was not able to check my flight status or nearby restaurants.Apart from that everything else was good.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Manjunath
"great stay!!"
would recommend to a friend
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
"bathroom for handycapped"
Well, the hotel is nice, room clean and spacious... But they gave me a room with a bathroom totally adapted to persons with disabilities. The bathroom wasn't good, I complained but said they didn't have another room. They should have mentioned that by the time I booked online.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Thanks Maldron"
Very accommodating staff Room was clean and comfortable. Had to ask for top sheets and to have the heat turned on. Good location. Reno work was being done so we had no towel racks.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Beverly
"Night away for a concert! Lovely room and staff"
Wonderful experience, very nice guy on reception lovely room and a lovely man on the bar! Very comfortable stay and bed
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
paula
Quiet and recently refurbished room. Short walk across the bridge from airport shuttle bus stop. Situated between the tourist attractions of old Dublin and the newer business / residential area. Slightly out of the way if you only want to visit the former, but no major issue. Reception was very busy and appeared distracted whenever we tried to engage with them. Overall good stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"very pleasant"
Enjoyable very comfortable and food was lovely
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
sinead
"An okay stay"
The hotel was okay. Just had a short stay so the location was fine. A good 25 minute walk to grafton street. Given the price and location to the city it was okay for a short stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great stay at The Maldron"
Really nice stay at The Maldron on Pearse Street. Beautiful room the hotel is having work done but we were completely unaware of this no disruption. Staff so helpful and friendly. Food was exceptional and good value. Only problem for us was distance to town centre but distance is stated on overview of hotel!
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
faye
"Will not return"
The room was comfortable and clean. Recently renovated. The rest of the hotel needs a total revamp. All throughout Ireland our breakfasts were amazing except for the maldron hotel. The coffee was awful, the fruit selection was poor, the fried eggs and scrambled eggs looked as if they had been sitting there all night. We were early to breakfast so I can't imagine what a late riser would have found. The hotel was a distance from most tourist sights. Would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Beverley
"My recent stay in the Maldron Hotel, Pearse Street"
We chose your hotel because of its proximity to 3Arena. Its ideally located to comfortably walk there or even into the main shopping area.It has been newly refurbished so is clean, comfortable and inviting. Staff were very friendly, helpful and courteous. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
rosemary
"great hotel for trip with the girls"
Hotel was perfect for going to concert in 3arena as was only 15minute walk staff was really nice and helpful. Only downside was there was works going on in the hotel which were quite noisey.
1 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
Lauren
"short stat"
stayed there one night hotel was very nice served our needs very well . Quick check in room was very nice looked recently refurbished or very well maintained . Had a drink in the bar early evening very nice barman very helpful . Had breakfast in the morning in the bar bistro . Overall nice hotel would stay there again
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Spencer
"Nice hotel within walking distance of city centre."
One night stay after a days shopping. Food was lovely and the bar man was very attentive. Room was very clean and the shower was fantastic!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Very convenient for City Centre meetings etc."
Very Pleasent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent Chef and excellent and prompt and friendly service in Restsurant.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
JK
"Nice rooms - great service"
Stayed for a weekend, easy transfer from the airport bus. Rooms were a very good standard, reasonably priced. Staff at concierge were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
RV
"Great hotel, very modern and reasonably priced"
Went for St Patricks day with friends. Hotel staff went out of their way and checked me in early which was perfect. Organised us transport at the drop of a hat and the rooms were spot on. Would go out of my way to stay there again if I go back to Dublin
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice new room within a work in progress hotel"
Nice, newly refurbished room within a work in progress refurbishment hotel. The WIFi is a little choppy and its about a 10-15 walk into the main centre of town, but we had an overall good stay. Recommended.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Louis
"Very short stay, Very close to my daughter's flat."
We slept very well! Nothing to add! Sorry, can't do better, in a hurry
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Claire
"Good stay"
Only really used the hotel to sleep as we were out most of the time. Nice enough hotel although s little noisy with the traffic
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Was not expecting the hotel to be great as it wasn't very expensive to stay considering how close it is to the city and the 3 arena. But wow the rooms were like fabulous and the staff were lovely.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
triona
"Tidy room but noisy"
Rooms were tidy and nice, but there was a lot of noise at night. One door slamming in the patio and people at the hotel fighting and partying.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Excellent quality."
One of the nicest rooms I've ever stayed in, superb value for money
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Hot and Stuffy"
The room was clean and modern with the recent upgrades but it was extremely hot and stuffy with no ventilation in the bathroom and no way to turn off the heat in the room. We had to sleep with the window open just to get air. There was not even a fan to clear out the room. Also lacked decent shampoos and a hair dryer. With two queen beds in the room there was little space for anything else and a larger than needed closet taking up the rest of the space. A little far from downtown if you want to walk but close to a bus stop. Would not say it was the nicest part of town.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Just Me
Excellent night spent in this hotel. Room 124 we stayed in was top notch recently refurbished. Bed was nicest I've had in a hotel. Only down point was could have done with an extra towel but that is a minor detail. 15 or 20 min walk to 3 arena or o connell street
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
cillian
"very satisfied"
It was very comfortable and ideally suitated for my business trip
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
martha
"Great Value"
Hotel has recently been done up and everything is like new. Rooms very clean and spacious. Friendly and helpfull staff. Ideally located and got a good deal. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Ideal location for staying in Dublin city centre"
Attended Jesus Christ Superstar in Bord Gais Energy Theatre on Saturday, 7/02/15. The Maldron Hotel, Pearse Street was an ideal base as it was only 5 minutes walk to Bord Gais and 13 minutes walk to O'Connell Street. After the show, we visited Temple Bar and got a taxi back to the hotel. Fare was only €7.50. While there is obvious work being done on the hotel, this does not take away from the service you get. We were on the 3rd floor and the room was recently decorated to a very modern spec. Breakfast was lovely and I could not compliment the Staff enough. Very helpful and efficient throughout the hotel. Underground parking was €10 per night (limited places and cannot be pre-booked) and was very secure.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Monica
"Convenient, Cheap and Clean"
Enjoyed my stay here 2 weeks ago was for an interview and they allowed early check in for me without any extra cost, rooms recently done up lovely and clean and shower was fab with lots of pressure. Hotel is in middle of renovation but would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Dublin stay"
Very tired building threadbare carpets and corridors not clean You could say you get what you pay for it was chosen by someone on my behalf Based on this experience I would not use the hotel group at all in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Ian
Surprised to get such a nice room for the low price Staff were very friendly Would recommend to anyone
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
"Great night away - pity about the builders!"
Myself and my boyfriend booked to stay here on the Friday night of our work party.Our welcome was warm and friendly and I couldn't fault the staff service. When we went to our room the hallway smelt damp and there was visible stains on the ceiling. That did not bother us because our room was huge, bright and very clean. The bathroom was massive! Unfortunately the TV wouldn't switch on but we didn't care! Hotel was great that we could come in late and there was someone to welcome us. The next morning construction workers began working at 9 am, we were woken up by hammers, banging, drills etc. It was relentless until we checked out at 12. Not the best noise when nursing a hangover. When we were checking out we mentioned it to the gentleman on the desk and he did apologise. I would stay again, it's good for a night or two just to put the head down. Main thing is its clean, safe and staff are so friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Noelle
"Great hotel for city break and shopping."
My Daughter and I stayed at the Maldron for a shopping trip to the city. We found the hotel very comfortable and quite. We had a room on the 1st floor at the back . The beds were very comfortable and the shower was excellent I think we had one of their newly refurbished rooms. We had a lovely stay. The choice at breakfast was good and the food was excellent. This hotel was excellent value for money and I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015